The technical characteristics of the French League

The technical characteristics of the French League

Author
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
I'm very disappointed that are  442 posers with strong affiliations to France, or who live there, suggesting that because Aussies are recognised as having low French speaking qualities our chances of playing there are slight. Of course France develops a lot of its own players too.

Having watched all more top division French football recently, with BEIN, I think it is an excellent league. It consistently comes out as the 5th ranked in Europe. Even the mid ranked teams are good. There is good depth.

Like Spain is a much, much better version of the HAL, France is a much better version. It is not as good as  Spain, but still an excellent league which would be a huge step up from the HAL.

Spain, France and the HAL all feature teams playing out from  the back and through the midfield, at slower tempos of play and featuring rhythm changes not seen often in the EPL. Football skill and tactical nous  has greater weighting than athleticism and intensity.

If Aussies are not  desired in France, I cannot see any other viable overseas leagues that are consistently a lot better than the HAL  for our players to play in,  outside Portugal, Holland and Belgium. There are few opportunities  in  the big five in Europe and the two highly technical leagues of South America. Unfortunately, our players are rarely good deemed enough for these leagues.
theFOOTBALLlover
theFOOTBALLlover
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Decentric - 18 Aug 2016 11:38 AM
I'm very disappointed that are  442 posers with strong affiliations to France, or who live there, suggesting that because Aussies are recognised as having low French speaking qualities our chances of playing there are slight. Of course France develops a lot of its own players too.

Having watched all more top division French football recently, with BEIN, I think it is an excellent league. It consistently comes out as the 5th ranked in Europe. Even the mid ranked teams are good. There is good depth.

Like Spain is a much, much better version of the HAL, France is a much better version. It is not as good as  Spain, but still an excellent league which would be a huge step up from the HAL.

Spain, France and the HAL all feature teams playing out from  the back and through the midfield, at slower tempos of play and featuring rhythm changes not seen often in the EPL. Football skill and tactical nous  has greater weighting than athleticism and intensity.

If Aussies are not  desired in France, I cannot see any other viable overseas leagues that are consistently a lot better than the HAL  for our players to play in,  outside Portugal, Holland and Belgium. There are few opportunities  in  the big five in Europe and the two highly technical leagues of South America. Unfortunately, our players are rarely good deemed enough for these leagues.

There isn't a lot of opportunities in the French and Portuguese leagues for Australians because we aren't part of the EU but I know Portugal in particular get a lot of non-European players from former colonies (Brazil, Guinea Bissau, Angola, Cape Verde, etc). 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search