Viagogo

Viagogo

Author
thejollyvic
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Anyone bought tix of these guys before havent bought anything yet just curious 
melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Used them in Europe with mixed results. 

Make sure the ticket that you pick up is exactly in the same place that was described. Ordered an Away ticket for the Austria v Ireland WCQ in Vienna and got a ticket for the Home supporters section. Was lucky that i could bullshit my way in with the other Ireland fans but still was pretty filthy about the whole thing.

Viennese Vuck

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Be warned, you will probably get hit with about $100 worth of fees that you weren't told about when you order, that and it might take weeks for your tickets to turn up.

Have had and heard nothing but dodgy dealings with Viagogo.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
I went to an event (Book of Mormon @ Princess Theatre) on Friday night that I sourced my ticket thru viagogo. Was easy, worked perfectly, happy days.

The only thing I will say is there was an unexpected booking & handling fee that I didn't know about until I got to the checkout stage. So what was listed as a $250 ticket ended up actually costing me $317. But I decided it was worth it anyway. But yes, expect $60-70 on top of the listed ticket price which I assume is viagogo's cold hard profits. 
thejollyvic
thejollyvic
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

Cousin ended up getting tix through them all seem ok so far hopefully they work when we go 
thejollyvic
thejollyvic
Pro

P.s thanks for the advice lads
aufc_ole
aufc_ole
World Class
World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)

Yeah there are definitely some fees you'll only see when you get to the checkout but I haven't had any issues with them so far
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

yes correct as mentioned, its the additional fees that do add up depending on the fixture.
Whilst in Madrid in Jan bought 6 tickets through them for the Real vs Malaga.
A$1600.
It was excessive in one way, but a one off being there and booking at the last minute, will be a long time before I get back to the Bernabeu but they were great ticks 9rows from the front near on halfway so WTF.

Love Football

thejollyvic
thejollyvic
Pro

Reading their reviews i wasnt convinced we ended up finding tix on ticketek any way thanks again appareciate it
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

thejollyvic - 21 Mar 2017 9:48 PM
Reading their reviews i wasnt convinced we ended up finding tix on ticketek any way thanks again appareciate it

Yeah, all Viagogo is, is an e-reseller platform.

Basically electro scalping.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
The checkout did a bit on them

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search