Boolean search within forum?

Boolean search within forum?

Author
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Is it possible?  

Member since 2008.

mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Munrubenmuz - 21 Mar 2017 3:24 PM
Is it possible?  

Do you mean being able to use search criteria? I don't believe that's possible. Still an improvement on the old search!

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
mcjules - 22 Mar 2017 12:16 PM
Munrubenmuz - 21 Mar 2017 3:24 PM

Do you mean being able to use search criteria? I don't believe that's possible. Still an improvement on the old search!

The new search function is shithouse.  Before you could search via sub forums, by posters, by exact phrase or keywords by posters etc.

If you were to search up 'milieu' for example you get 500 threads in no appreciable order.  The first page will have posts from 6 years ago, 2 weeks ago, 4 months ago etc.  And if the thread has 200 pages it doesn't say what page your keyword is on.

Additionally all of the threads that I had subscribed to over the years are also gone.  What happened there or are they hiding where I can't see them?

Member since 2008.

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Munrubenmuz - 22 Mar 2017 12:30 PM
mcjules - 22 Mar 2017 12:16 PM

Additionally all of the threads that I had subscribed to over the years are also gone.  What happened there or are they hiding where I can't see them?

I am not smart enough to help with the search function.

I don't know what threads you are referring to but I can say there have been a couple of users, one major in particular, that has been deleted off the forum and this one I'm referring to specifically was the creator of a lot of threads that got deleted as apart of his deletion. That COULD be what you're referring to?
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search