liverpool vs sydney thread

liverpool vs sydney thread

Author
RedFunk
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Aus Football Fan - 27 May 2017 4:02 PM
K

Much better, can all your posts be one letter?
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Really enjoyed the game.

Liverpool appeared to exert considerable off the ball pressure in the first half.

I actually enjoyed a quality team at a different level being able to play through what seemed like an impregnable SFC defence for most of the HAL season.  Liverpool also capitalised on minor SFC mistakes much more than HAL opposition.
Edited
7 Years Ago by Decentric
Aus Football Fan
Aus Football Fan
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
K
City Sam
City Sam
World Class
World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)

Aus Football Fan - 27 May 2017 1:19 PM
Whats wrong with what i said? So???Im commenting on how good the players where etc. is there anything wrong with itWho cares its not a big dealI didnt have excatly 4 posts saying the epl was better than. Tf when i said it shows how more Australians prefer to watch the epl over the HAL theres nothing wrong with what i said since its true and was related to how the best team in the hal peformed against liverpools second team

Fucking edit your posts, good grief. There are so many grammatical errors it makes it incoherent and requires you to decipher the meaning.
Aus Football Fan
Aus Football Fan
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)

Whats wrong with what i said? So???
Im commenting on how good the players where in the game etc. is there anything wrong with it
Its not a big deal
I didnt have excatly 4 posts saying the epl was better than the A-league
Tf when i said it shows how more Australians prefer to watch the epl over the HAL theres nothing wrong with what i said since its true and was related to how the best team in the hal peformed against liverpools second team
Edited
7 Years Ago by Aus Football Fan
George_Worst
George_Worst
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

Aus Football Fan - 26 May 2017 11:26 PM
this kind of game deserves the sbs presenters
Althought the abc presenters were kinda fun it was a bit weird
Exciting to see Sturridge and Gergard play
Mane and Coutinho should have been playing as well so we could see the golden liverpool trio of firmnho, mane and coutinho

@paul yh
Kinda makes u miss the sbs broadcasting after seeing shit like that lol

Dammm the feels...... Liverpool fans singing YNWA
Beautiful

@brisbane its on abc

Beautiful YNWA peformance! ❤️
True passion

Liverpool 3-1 sydney

GOAL!!! STURRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A STRIKE ANND PLAY!
THATS THE DIFFERENCE
WHAT A TWIST AND TURN AND SHOT. WORLD CLASS. THE SPEED OF IT ALL

Agree with the commentator
The quality of the plays from liverpool is so much more faster than the what the a-league players play with
And this is a second team with plsyers who have come out of retirement

Holly crap i cant spot a sudney fc shirt in the crowd
Just goes to show perhaps how much Australians prefer to follow and watch the epl rather than the A-league

@fancy
Tirggered sydney fc fans?

Bro thats not excatly an epl starting team
Its a second team with players who have come out of retirement

Liverpool absolutely bossing the A-league champions

What a fucking drop meg against Zullo by firmnho

Ahahhha sydney
3-0

Really shows you the quality of sydney compared to the rest of the world
Sturridge is an absolute boss
Zullo sit down.

Australian club football have already been embarrassed in the acl man

Karius's hair is so good

Ohhh my Carragher looks like his eaten to much pies

@redkat
Anyone who knows football would have said that if sydney won it would have been impressive because the liverpool team is still a strong team even if its not the first team. Its just that liverpool have such a world class team that their second team filled with youth and legends is still good

Penalty on geggard?
Poor decision should have been one?

3-0 half time
Wow

@wsf
Nice bs

Theese presenters..... please stop

Sturridge must start for liverpool next season
Why hasnt he started

@maxxie
Yeah dammmmmm

The hell?
The presenters or commentators right now is kinda cringe and weird
Really makes u miss the sbs presenters.

Embarrasing

See ya im out

@city sam
Why should i leave
Got a problem?

@city i dont post constant nonsense
Just cause i tell the hard truth and i aay things u dont like doesnt mean its nonsense
@george
Not really im just saying what i feel
Like commenting what a great play it was from sturridge and how i would like for him to be a regular
I havent said anything thats not unreladed to the post or thats not true
Whats wrong with me saying 1-0! Or what a goal or firmhno is a gun etc.

Your 31 posts in this thread, for anyone who would like to lose several million brain cells by reading over them. For those who don't here's a break down. 

- 14 posts with 5 words or less (several 3 words posts included)
- 2 posts telling everyone how much you were feeling YNWA
- 5 posts on how good you think Sturridge is 
- a post on Karius hair
- 2 posts calling Steven Gerrard - geggard
- use of the term ' fucking drop meg'
- a post informing us all that it wasn't LFC starting team
- a post educating everyone that LFC's second team is still better than SFC.
- 4 posts educating us all on the fact that the EPL is superior to the HAL
- 4 posts about the broadcast (perhaps this can be excused given how atrocious it was)
- A  post telling everyone you were leaving
- (after not leaving) a post asking why you should leave?
- 2 posts arguing that you don't post nonsense.

Others are much better at tolerating your spam, perhaps I need to try and just gloss over and ignore your constant verbal diarrhoea. I do, in a odd way find your stupidity a little entertaining. 

Aus Football Fan
Aus Football Fan
Semi-Pro

@george
Not really im just saying what i feel
Like commenting what a great play it was from sturridge and how i would like for him to be a regular
I havent said anything thats not unreladed to the post or thats not true
Whats wrong with me saying 1-0! Or what a goal or firmhno is a gun etc.
Edited
7 Years Ago by Aus Football Fan
Escobar Caesar
Escobar Caesar
Hacker
Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)

crimsoncrusoe - 26 May 2017 12:14 PM
Playing overseas teams in preseason makes sense.But playing after the season has ended is a complete waste of time.You can't learn much from playing with hangovers in a makeshift team that want to go on holiday.So let npl teams or youth teams play if it is straight after the regular season or just forget it.

Yeah agree with this , at least having it sceduled in the pre season makes it a bit more meaningful as both parties have the incentive to play as part of conditioning and fine tuning etc

crimsoncrusoe
crimsoncrusoe
World Class
World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)

Playing overseas teams in preseason makes sense.But playing after the season has ended is a complete waste of time.You can't learn much from playing with hangovers in a makeshift team that want to go on holiday.
So let npl teams or youth teams play if it is straight after the regular season or just forget it.
Escobar Caesar
Escobar Caesar
Hacker
Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 26 May 2017 9:20 AM
Waz - 24 May 2017 9:54 PM

Should we also ban Australian teams from participating in the Asian Champions League? 

No i don't think we should, purely on the basis of being exposed better opposition and getting the rights arguments started about the level of the A league or Aus football in general and what needs to be done to improve it instead of being comfortable just playing in the A league against local opposition who almost mirror the same tactics as other A league teams bar one or 2

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Waz - 24 May 2017 9:54 PM
Well, having watched the shit SFC served up tonight I will now support an FFA ban on touring teams.

Should we also ban Australian teams from participating in the Asian Champions League? 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

George_Worst - 25 May 2017 10:00 PM
Aus Football Fan - 25 May 2017 5:25 PM

You have posted 31 one times in this thread alone. Your posts are far from "hard truth". They are mostly a handful of words pointing out the bleeding obvious, or incoherent nonsense that needs to be reread 3 times to try and decipher what the hell you are trying to say. 

+1
Auz Football Fan
Auz Football Fan
Under 7s
Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)

@sutherlandbear

Still good for SFC to test themselfs vs. quality players like Sturridge, Coutinho and Mane  
SUTHERLANDBEAR
SUTHERLANDBEAR
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

Everyone stop getting excited, it was nothing more than an end of season exhibition match.
City Sam
City Sam
World Class
World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)

They've reproduced, Chen we need you!
Auz Football Fan
Auz Football Fan
Under 7s
Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)

Ultimate - 25 May 2017 11:00 PM

@George
@Ds
@Keeper
@Ultimate
Ok? Just cause I tell it how it is dosent mean you have to agree

Ultimate
Ultimate
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

You have posted 31 one times in this thread alone. Your posts are far from "hard truth". They are mostly a handful of words pointing out the bleeding obvious, or incoherent nonsense that needs to be reread 3 times to try and decipher what the hell you are trying to say. 

Keeper66
Keeper66
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

@city i dont post constant nonsenseJust cause i tell the hard truth and i aay things u dont like doesnt mean its nonsense

Sorry to be blunt, but I agree that the majority of what you post is just pure nonsense.  What's more, that's even before considering the appalling spelling, non-existent punctuation, and semi-intelligible grammar.
Ds98
Ds98
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

George_Worst
George_Worst
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

@city i dont post constant nonsenseJust cause i tell the hard truth and i aay things u dont like doesnt mean its nonsense

Aus Football Fan
Aus Football Fan
Semi-Pro

@city i dont post constant nonsense
Just cause i tell the hard truth and i aay things u dont like doesnt mean its nonsense

crimsoncrusoe
crimsoncrusoe
World Class
World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)

Bluebird, A full strength SFC playing seriously is a good team and would play a hell,of a lot better than last nights joke of a performance.
What is tiring is your hyperbole to support your hate of the salary cap,which a lot of people like me don't like either.
Just get serious with your comments.SFC played like crap , well after their last game against a team that mainly had players that only finished their season last weekend(so they were still match fit).SFC were also without their best player ,have already been getting plastered after the GF and looked second rate.That doesnt mean that one game defines the whole HAL when in season.
HAL teams at their best can mix it with decent overseas teams.But clearly would struggle if asked to play at a high level for more than a few games, in a row,because of all the FFA constraints imposed on them to equalise the HAL.
WSW won the ACL with a team that was no better than SFC is today.Roar ,WSW and AU all had at least one decent win in the ACL.Tou can't fluke wins that often.
A lot of the Socceroos have come from the HAL and with their best team can perform on the day as well.
The HAL is stagnating ,youth players are not getting game time,clubs are forced to offload players ,their squads are too small,their playing schedule is crazy if playing in the ACL ...etc..etc..
The game last night was of no relevance to any of those issues.
bluebird
bluebird
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Barca4Life - 25 May 2017 3:45 PM
bluebird - 25 May 2017 12:51 PM

The points you make a valid but do you need to say the things over and over again? It's getting quite predictable from you. The reality is no one expects Sydney FC to compete with liverpool in a meaningless friendly game salary cap or not so nobody is surprised by that at all.

Ajax Amsterdam lost to a Man United side with a budget that's triple the size of poor little Ajax, modern football is all about the money and has virtually killed the chances of emerging teams to do well. It sucks but that's the reality sadly.

But we shouldn't ignore the current problems at all but a lot of perspectives is needed as well.

Money might have killed the European game but not the Asian game

Asia has a 3+1 rule that stops teams from buying the league. The best Chinese or Japanese teams in the leagues (and ACL) are those that do the best to work with the available Chinese / Japanese talent

So which teams are doing the best with the best available Australian talent? This is the problem with the current structure that I may or may not have mentioned 1000 times

As I said, if Liverpool smashed Sydney 3-0 with Sydney not even having a shot on target in 80 minutes like last night, but Sydney were a competitive outfit that truly represented the best Australia has to offer - it would have been admiral. I agree that nobody would have expected Sydney to win. In the same way nobody expects the Socceroos to win the world cup

But Sydney weren't just out classed. They were exposed as a watered down product. A team that spent the last 30 weeks running at defences with 1 or 2 good players in a league with an average of 3 goals a game

If the best 30 players were in the best 4 teams you'll see a fight for places in the starting line up. You'll also see some context added to the statistics. And only truly the best players will stand out and move on. Not just those in the team whose turn it was to win the title. You will see a true fight and a different grade that rises to the top. Something the NSL managed with a fraction of the resources of the A League

Sydney's performance should not be ignored. Neither should the ACL results. Neither should those of the Socceroos

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Waz - 25 May 2017 3:37 PM
lol krines3 It's a hell of a stretch you were making though don't you think. Man City drew 0-0 with Melb City a year back, where does that put the A League? And Kasmina Antlers finished runners up to Real Madrid in the works club cup, so where does that put the A League seeing as Roar beat Antlers 2-1? 

Not to mention Victory beating Atletico Madrid 1-0 last preseason, and we were playing more kids than them lol
Edited
7 Years Ago by paladisious
Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

krones3 - 25 May 2017 2:50 PM
What was on display last night was everything that is wrong with Australian football from u6 to the a league.
In the first 10 min Liverpool proved they could of defeated SFC in double figures and had they the consensus of opinion would have been that it was unsportsmanlike.
2 things to be thankful for
1 they did not play the Socceroos
2 I did not pay to go to Sydney and watch that shite

Now get a top 3rd div English team over here and play full on so we can get a true indication of our level

I was just a friendly game what are you harping about?, Melbourne victory beat Juventus on penalties last year and did everyone celebrate like we won the world cup? No, because it was only friendly game with nothing to play for.

I'm starting to think we have a whining problem in this country, every time we lose a game whether it be an ACL, Socceroo or youth team game and recently a meaningless friendly game lol most people get depressed and talk about blaming the salary cap to curriculum ffa etc.
There is no need to overreact! 
Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

City Sam - 25 May 2017 3:45 PM
Don't know what people were expecting, Liverpool are one of the best teams on the planet and would rip to shreds about 99.9999% of football teams in the world.

lol too many in this country live in bubbled world thinking our teams could compete with the best clubs in the world.
Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend

bluebird - 25 May 2017 12:51 PM
Here's a bit of surprising news people might need to sit down for:
The Socceroos wont win the world cup. They wont make the semis or the quarters. They may not even make the round of 16

But I'll be joining hundreds of thousands of Australians in watching the Socceroos play

Sport isn't about winning and losing. It is about seeing people or teams compete. Its about the skill, the decisions, the different plays, and even seeing the elite perform. If you have any doubts about what last night was for, listen to Simon's post match interview

If you only watch sport to see your team win, then that makes you a gambler. Makes sense why Australian sport is balanced. Makes sense why we have a day off for a horse race, and gambling ads at every turn. I guess sport for you is how much money you lose on your good for nothing team. I pity you actually

ABC coverage aside I was happy with last night's game. As were a lot of people. Yes Sydney were outclassed but zero surprises there. We have a salary cap and a balanced competition. A League teams might look good in their own league but we aren't up to the grade of teams that play competitively, instead of playing so weak fans can win money. It also spends an end to the Myth the finals teaches / rewards teams to stand up where it counts. See what the Grand Final winner did last night?

People calling for bans on games like this don't get competitive sport. That don't get why sports fans live, breath, eat and shit sport. They don't get why kids dream of moments like these and shell out hundreds of dollars

The A League has already proven with the ACL that it cant hide from the poor structural decisions. And last nights game continues to reinforce this. Its not games like this that causes the A League to look bad. Its having every league structured like a horse race

A League teams just have to continue to use games like these and the ACL games to push the FFA for some common sense. We are part of a world of competitive sport. Those who don't like it can go back to the AFL and live in the sheltered reality that West Sydney is an Aussie Rules powerhouse despite not having a league 3 years ago

The points you make a valid but do you need to say the things over and over again? It's getting quite predictable from you. The reality is no one expects Sydney FC to compete with liverpool in a meaningless friendly game salary cap or not so nobody is surprised by that at all.

Ajax Amsterdam lost to a Man United side with a budget that's triple the size of poor little Ajax, modern football is all about the money and has virtually killed the chances of emerging teams to do well. It sucks but that's the reality sadly.

But we shouldn't ignore the current problems at all but a lot of perspectives is needed as well.
City Sam
City Sam
World Class

Don't know what people were expecting, Liverpool are one of the best teams on the planet and would rip to shreds about 99.9999% of football teams in the world.
Waz
Waz
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

lol krines3

It's a hell of a stretch you were making though don't you think. Man City drew 0-0 with Melb City a year back, where does that put the A League?

And Kasmina Antlers finished runners up to Real Madrid in the works club cup, so where does that put the A League seeing as Roar beat Antlers 2-1?

The comparison is a futile one. The HAL is the best competition in Australia, that's it. Granted it doesn't compare to the 4 top leagues in Europe, no argument but after that, who knows?

The only thing about last night was SFC were sh*t and let themselves and the HAL down. But they didn't even try and play the way they did last season.

LFCs first two goals - were pure class, but they wouldn't have scored them that early or that easily if SFC gave a damn last night.

..... Now, off you go and buy some "British sausages" to celebrate 😉
krones3
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Ps rum on rocks no coke, cokes bad for ya
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search