david moyes, jonathon calleri and aleksander jovanovic to melbourne city

david moyes, jonathon calleri and aleksander jovanovic to melbourne...

Author
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
these are a couple of the rumours doing the rounds in melbourne city circles.  im not so sure but i thought i would post them here for discussion.  

news has been pretty firm that a new boss will be announced by the 30th.  fuck me i hope it isnt pardew or keane as is also rumoured.

marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Calleri seems to be a good pick-up, I would assume marquee wages leaving them with the opportunity for a guest marquee unless the FFA have scrapped it?

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

marconi101 - 26 May 2017 9:41 PM
Calleri seems to be a good pick-up, I would assume marquee wages leaving them with the opportunity for a guest marquee unless the FFA have scrapped it?

calleri to me seems the most unlikely.  imo it would be one of the biggest young signings ever made in the AL.  i think pulling young talents like this on loan are where CFG should be aiming.  

i think calleri is probably a bit too good to be coming here atm.  he was almost off to sevilla in january.  it also seems a bit dumb to me to be signing anyone but a centre back without have the new manager to call the shots on recruitment.  also it would give us 3 marquee strikers fornaroli, cahill and calleri.  we would need to sell fornaroli.  although he could just go for free to any australian club because.. australia...

Edited
7 Years Ago by inala brah
marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Cahill is in the salary cap next season champ 

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend

marconi101 - 27 May 2017 11:10 AM
Cahill is in the salary cap next season champ 

yup.  fornaroli is the only marquee atm.  only brandan, fornaroli and jakobsen on visas.  brandan might get an injury replacement.

so we can still get 1 marquee.  1 cahill rule marquee.  and 2 or 3 visa players.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search