How long do you spend playing games each day?

How long do you spend playing games each day?

Author
Hawks
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I wish I had that much time to play on video games. D=

notorganic
notorganic
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Hawks wrote:
I wish I had that much time to play on video games. D=

No money to buy video games, plenty of time. Get a job to pay for video games. No time to play video games, plenty of money.

Erebus
Erebus
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

imnofreak wrote:
Funky Munky wrote:
Heineken wrote:
notorganic wrote:
Last night I touched the Xbox for the first time

Did it scream rape?

I bet it had a red ring when he was done with it...

Not enough appreciation for this.

I lol'd inside just now when I read it.

Heartinator
Heartinator
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)

:lol: :lol: You guys crack me up.
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Average maybe 2 hours a day. A quick round of something is always possible.

Does anyway play battlefield 1?
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

johnszasz - 30 Jan 2018 2:11 AM
Average maybe 2 hours a day. A quick round of something is always possible.

Does anyway play battlefield 1?

Yes. Excellent game. Been out for nearly a year and I still play a few hours once a week or so. 

PS4?

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Lastbroadcast
Lastbroadcast
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

I tend to game in fits and starts. If I’m really into something I’ll come home from work and play from dinner until bedtime. Last year I played Zelda Breath of the Wild every evening like this for a month.

My current obsession is Monster Hunter World (PS4). Anyone onto this? It’s hype as hell

johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 30 Jan 2018 3:34 PM
johnszasz - 30 Jan 2018 2:11 AM

Yes. Excellent game. Been out for nearly a year and I still play a few hours once a week or so. 

PS4?

XBOX One. Had it since just after its release. Single player definitely fun but does need a few more stories to be brought in. So glad to have Australia in a game despite the Cape Helles thing not being historically accruate.

Have you seen the new Operations maps? North Sea had a livestream chat last night. Didn't watch it but the trailer appears great. The Gallipoli operations was fun and the ridges are great for sniping. Somewhat a shame that it's Cape Helles and not Anzac Cove. The Australian uniform as a media and the NZ hat as scout is very accurate.
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

johnszasz - 31 Jan 2018 12:03 AM
sydneyfc1987 - 30 Jan 2018 3:34 PM

Have you seen the new Operations maps? North Sea had a livestream chat last night. Didn't watch it but the trailer appears great. The Gallipoli operations was fun and the ridges are great for sniping. Somewhat a shame that it's Cape Helles and not Anzac Cove. The Australian uniform as a media and the NZ hat as scout is very accurate.

No not yet. Had a go of the Gallipoli operations a few nights ago and was extremely impressed. So difficult storming up that beach head, as it should be. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend

sydneyfc1987 - 31 Jan 2018 11:30 AM
johnszasz - 31 Jan 2018 12:03 AM

No not yet. Had a go of the Gallipoli operations a few nights ago and was extremely impressed. So difficult storming up that beach head, as it should be. 

I've played it maybe 5 times. 4 times the British forces I was playing as just mauled the Ottomans and we didn't lose one battalion for The landing and Achi Baba. The other time I played as British the ottomans defended all along the beach itself and you couldn't even get up to the A, B objectives. A slaughter like it really was.

Kaiserschlacht as defender and Oil of empires as attacker would be my favourites as I only use the free premium pass promotion they occasionally offer. Iron Walls is tough to enjoy. Gotta practice the maps more.
Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Most days I don't play at all - but if I do, it'll be for 2-3 hours.  Usually from about 10 when my son goes to bed (it's his PS4, not mine).  Also, I only play FIFA.
Kamaryn
Kamaryn
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Benjamin - 8 Feb 2018 1:07 PM
Most days I don't play at all - but if I do, it'll be for 2-3 hours.  Usually from about 10 when my son goes to bed (it's his PS4, not mine).  Also, I only play FIFA.

Yes we know, Benjamin. You're the most football guy here ;)
Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

johnszasz - 31 Jan 2018 11:07 PM
sydneyfc1987 - 31 Jan 2018 11:30 AM

I've played it maybe 5 times. 4 times the British forces I was playing as just mauled the Ottomans and we didn't lose one battalion for The landing and Achi Baba. The other time I played as British the ottomans defended all along the beach itself and you couldn't even get up to the A, B objectives. A slaughter like it really was.

Kaiserschlacht as defender and Oil of empires as attacker would be my favourites as I only use the free premium pass promotion they occasionally offer. Iron Walls is tough to enjoy. Gotta practice the maps more.

isnt battlefield a first person shooter?

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Yeah 2-3 hours a night on Overwatch atm.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

inala brah - 12 Feb 2018 9:30 PM
johnszasz - 31 Jan 2018 11:07 PM

isnt battlefield a first person shooter?

Yep, but played over very large maps, generally 32 vs 32 with tanks jeeps, aircraft, boats and now even naval destroyers and blimps. Most terrain and buildings are destructible so playing the same map can feel like a different experience every time. 

Operations mode is new to Battlefield 1, basically one side defends an area until they get pushed back, then have to retreat and defend the next line. It genuinely feels like battle lines exist and you're trying to push through to an objective, having to work together to make something happen, rather than COD where you essentially run around in circles and hope to shoot first.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

All those forumers gone to the ravages of time, I think it's coming up to my 10 years continuously lurking/posting on these forums. I miss the Notor and Afroman shitstorm every thread. 

Anyways to answer the question, I at my peak I think I would come home from school and play 8 hours a day of Black Ops 1. I spent way too much time on that game. Now I barely play, most of my Steam Library is just gathering dust. 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search