Merry Xmas

Merry Xmas

Author
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Merry Christmas to all posters in the cricket section.

The acquisition of a lot of new faces in the last few months has provided tremendous impetus to the forum.
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I hate Christmas and this thread is off topic and should be deleted.
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Decentric - 24 Dec 2018 4:51 PM

The acquisition of a lot of new faces in the last few months has provided tremendous impetus to the forum.

merry Christmas to you too! Boxing day test starts on Christmas day for me this year
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro
Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)

DC and all cricket lovers here.. wishing you all a wonderful and alcohol filled Chrissie. 

Baggers (Craig)
Edited
6 Years Ago by baggygreenmania
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro
Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)

Test_Fan - 25 Dec 2018 12:41 AM

You are a sorry individual.
Edited
6 Years Ago by baggygreenmania
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

grazorblade - 25 Dec 2018 3:51 AM

merry Christmas to you too! Boxing day test starts on Christmas day for me this year

Where do you live?
MikeR
MikeR
Hacker
Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)

Don't be too hard on Test Fan. Just thinking to myself, leave at 10am to visit outlaws, get there at noon, by one, everyone is nice and drunk and talking garbage, all but myself that has a 2 hour drive ahead of him later, and you know the state government tax collectors AKA the police, are on the roads. You hang around till 4 to be courteous to the wife visiting her family, by then the headache is throbbing and you drive home for 2 hours. And top it all off there is no cricket on the ABC radio to pass the time. Could life get any worse!

Forgot to mention that last night turned the T20 on with 2 Sydney teams playing and M Waugh commentating. Now I have to buy a new TV at the Boxing Day sales! Bah humbug M Waugh! To everyone else Merry Christmas, even you Baggers.
Edited
6 Years Ago by MikeR
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

baggygreenmania - 25 Dec 2018 7:54 AM

You are a sorry individual.

Personal attacks are against the rules
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

baggygreenmania - 25 Dec 2018 8:26 AM
grazorblade - 25 Dec 2018 3:51 AM

Where do you live?

Canada though I visit USA for Chrissy every year
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

It was pretty popular in the Aussie Football section.

You need to lighten up a bit, mate.

A number of us have been trying to increase participation in this Cricket section. We have been pleased  with the contributions of people like yourself, and others, who have added impetus to make it a viable discussion forum on a topic we are passionate about.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

baggygreenmania - 25 Dec 2018 7:44 AM

DC and all cricket lovers here.. wishing you all a wonderful and alcohol filled Chrissie. 

Baggers (Craig)

I'm trying to reduce alcohol consumption, as I'm also a health food freak, Baggers.

I'm convenor of the Tasmanian Craft Beer Drinkers' Assoc too!

I've recruited some new members this year from the Tas Cricket Assoc!
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend

By the way what are people's Chrissy traditions

We have a prussian Christmas (country doesn't exist anymore so we say german for simplicity)

That means 3 courses of desert haha
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

grazorblade - 26 Dec 2018 9:26 AM
By the way what are people's Chrissy traditions

We have a prussian Christmas (country doesn't exist anymore so we say german for simplicity)

That means 3 courses of desert haha

LOL!

Pink eye potatoes ( a Tassie delicacy).

Barbecued asparagus, a Middle-eastern style salad, cold turkey, smoked salmon, with a dessert of trifle.

A lot of Tassie craft beer, Tassie still and sparkling white wine,  and a few home brewed beers!
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

Decentric - 26 Dec 2018 9:24 AM
baggygreenmania - 25 Dec 2018 7:44 AM

I'm trying to reduce alcohol consumption, as I'm also a health food freak, Baggers.

I'm convenor of the Tasmanian Craft Beer Drinkers' Assoc too!

I've recruited some new members this year from the Tas Cricket Assoc!

I am also a health food freak since borderline Diabetes diagnosis. I dumped the white poison (sugar) immediately.

Is that not a contradiction of terms.. saying you are trying to reduce alholhol consumption yet you are convenor of TCBDA. Or is that a joke?
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

Decentric - 26 Dec 2018 9:39 AM
grazorblade - 26 Dec 2018 9:26 AM

LOL!

Pink eye potatoes ( a Tassie delicacy).

Barbecued asparagus, a Middle-eastern style salad, cold turkey, smoked salmon, with a dessert of trifle.

A lot of Tassie craft beer, Tassie still and sparkling white wine,  and a few home brewed beers!

cold meats and lashings of seafood..specially crustaceans. Only when we can afford it. Otherwise I go mad on baby prawns.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

baggygreenmania - 26 Dec 2018 7:41 PM
Decentric - 26 Dec 2018 9:24 AM

I am also a health food freak since borderline Diabetes diagnosis. I dumped the white poison (sugar) immediately.

Is that not a contradiction of terms.. saying you are trying to reduce alholhol consumption yet you are convenor of TCBDA. Or is that a joke?

TCBDA is a joke, although many are members.

I want lose weight so I look like I exercise a lot, by walking the dog twice a day and attending the gym ( weight/circuit training and Pilates), rather than looking like the convenor of the TCBDA!
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

MikeR - 25 Dec 2018 8:53 AM
Don't be too hard on Test Fan. Just thinking to myself, leave at 10am to visit outlaws, get there at noon, by one, everyone is nice and drunk and talking garbage, all but myself that has a 2 hour drive ahead of him later, and you know the state government tax collectors AKA the police, are on the roads. You hang around till 4 to be courteous to the wife visiting her family, by then the headache is throbbing and you drive home for 2 hours. And top it all off there is no cricket on the ABC radio to pass the time. Could life get any worse!

Forgot to mention that last night turned the T20 on with 2 Sydney teams playing and M Waugh commentating. Now I have to buy a new TV at the Boxing Day sales! Bah humbug M Waugh! To everyone else Merry Christmas, even you Baggers.

You want to move out of a big city, Mike.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search