The Adthro Appreciation/ Remembrance thread :)

The Adthro Appreciation/ Remembrance thread :)

Author
Bunch of Hacks
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Someone started a thread about the decentric hate that exists on this forum and it got me thinking about the other characters on here and frankly no one tops Adthro for the pure verocity of shitstorms he used to create. Most of which weren't even his fault. 
He'd then lose his head over anything negative thrown his way and the whole thread would be thrown into chaos... hahaha ahhh shit im laughing just thinking about it!! Wish he never left 

Post your respects to the great man here... RIP Adthro or Tardthro as ppl would call him :) 
RedKat
RedKat
Pro
Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)

Figjam was also always great entertainment but I bit the bait a bit too often

ARNIE= LEGEND

johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Ah fuck that's the user name I was trying to remember as all these traffic and multi threads were on the last fortnight. Some funny reading.

Sidnt Adthro once snap in the 10th post and call someone a liar and threaten defamation in court :D

Gotta admit I miss Heineken. Good value. I believe Draupnir was also well liked but I was often in different threads. 

Was there someone WAmackie with quite a few hilarious/odd things? 

Some members names are easy to recall and their profile picture stands out. Bowden, highkick, paladisious and all the rest in AA make my time here a joy. 
AEK Spartan
AEK Spartan
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

Lol, yer, sometimes you don’t realise what you have until it’s gone, lol. Heard he followed LeBron over to Lakers and gets around in one of those yellow Lakers tops. Good luck to him if he hasn’t dieded in the meantime.
AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

I loved Adthro, great value and always entertaining. If I remember correctly he got banned, not exactly sure why.

Dan_The_Red
Dan_The_Red
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Coolkat used to provide some shitstorms, for those long standing members around these parts.
lebo_roo
lebo_roo
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

I hope his spelling has improved.
JonoMV
JonoMV
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Was a multi lol
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
JonoMV - 9 Jan 2019 8:38 AM
Was a multi lol

You and Adrthro used to post some interesting, jointly researched, ELO stuff.

It was as though you two were mates off forum and knew each other well.

Why did he disappear? Was he banned?
Edited
5 Years Ago by Decentric
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Dan_The_Red - 9 Jan 2019 8:24 AM
Coolkat used to provide some shitstorms, for those long standing members around these parts.

He knew quite a lot about football.
JonoMV
JonoMV
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Decentric - 9 Jan 2019 8:48 AM
JonoMV - 9 Jan 2019 8:38 AM

You and Adrthro used to post some interesting, jointly researched, ELO stuff.

It was as though you two were mates off forum and knew each other well.

Why did he disappear? Was he banned?

I can confirm it was a multi (not mine) and I like many was fooled into thinking he was real. 
beastilyone
beastilyone
Rising Star
Rising Star (859 reputation)Rising Star (859 reputation)Rising Star (859 reputation)Rising Star (859 reputation)Rising Star (859 reputation)Rising Star (859 reputation)Rising Star (859 reputation)Rising Star (859 reputation)Rising Star (859 reputation)Rising Star (859 reputation)Rising Star (859 reputation)

I remember Adthro went a bit crazy in OS Aussies a few times. In some ways Highkick does now. With much less ELO talk and better spelling thank goodness.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

JonoMV - 9 Jan 2019 9:22 AM
Decentric - 9 Jan 2019 8:48 AM

I can confirm it was a multi (not mine) and I like many was fooled into thinking he was real. 

i never thought Adrthro was a multi of you, Jono.

Given nobody has access to IP numbers, I'm pretty careful about accusing others of being multis. It really pisses people off.

I liked the football data that you used to bring to the forum. Adrthro did too.
Escobar Caesar
Escobar Caesar
Hacker
Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)Hacker (361 reputation)

Before joining this forum I use to lurk around and read some of the threads and Ardtro's arguments with other people about the standard of the a league use to crack me up
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

For a multi he knew a lot about estarn Europe
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Dan_The_Red - 9 Jan 2019 8:24 AM

He used to bait bowden constantly and bowds took the bait every time. 
Johnszas heni still actually  lurks on here   him scotty21ro read this  but dont post much anymore. Draups has literally  disappeared and we have no idea where he is or if he is ok

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

johnszasz - 9 Jan 2019 8:10 AM
Ah fuck that's the user name I was trying to remember as all these traffic and multi threads were on the last fortnight. Some funny reading.

Sidnt Adthro once snap in the 10th post and call someone a liar and threaten defamation in court :D

Gotta admit I miss Heineken. Good value. I believe Draupnir was also well liked but I was often in different threads. 

Was there someone WAmackie with quite a few hilarious/odd things? 

Some members names are easy to recall and their profile picture stands out. Bowden, highkick, paladisious and all the rest in AA make my time here a joy. 

Wamakie still posts here if he hasnt been banned. He was new dawn kiwi fan. Bad news and numerous others . Anyone remember  skiinet ? Or sackmerrickplease
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

yeah him and lester are missed
they were loopy on the positive side but it was a nice balance to loopy on the negative side

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

So sad that so many members don't post no more.

I hope this guy returns.

aok
aok
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

I loved reading ardtho's posts.  Spelling and grammar were atrocious, but still funny.
miron mercedes
miron mercedes
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

I often wonder how many leave under one name but start up under another to get a fresh start ? Sometimes a newbie will sound suspiciously like "someone you used to know " :D

azzaMVFC
azzaMVFC
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

He was my fave multi by far
Coverdale
Coverdale
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Figjam is on the roar still fighting the good fight. Though he’s nemesis now.
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

AfromanGT is another missing big time here and he was fun with posts lol.....

Love Football

Carlito
Carlito
Legend

LFC. - 9 Jan 2019 2:31 PM
AfromanGT is another missing big time here and he was fun with posts lol.....

He wont  ever come  back. 
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 9 Jan 2019 3:35 PM
LFC. - 9 Jan 2019 2:31 PM

He wont  ever come  back. 

Why?

StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
maybe pin this thread as bait, see if they ever pop in ?
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Fuck cool_cat used to piss me off haha
Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend

johnszasz - 9 Jan 2019 8:10 AM
I believe Draupnir was also well liked but I was often in different threads. . 

You never saw Draupnir and Ardtho in the same place at the same time...Funny that...
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

mouflonrouge - 9 Jan 2019 3:51 PM
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 9 Jan 2019 3:35 PM

Why?

Super busy with life . 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search