Hello!

Hello!

Author
Jenson
Fan
Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I'm Jenson from the UK. 
Not sure where i introduce myself so hopefully it will be moved to the correct place! 
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

Hello Jenson
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro
Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)

Welcome aboard sports lover.
You can introduce yourself here Jenson.
http://forum.insidesport.com.au/Football/Extra-Time

Edited
5 Years Ago by baggygreenmania
Jenson
Jenson
Fan
Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)Fan (68 reputation)

Test_Fan - 19 Feb 2019 6:13 PM
Hello Jenson

Hi there! 
Jenson
Jenson
Fan

Test_Fan - 19 Feb 2019 6:13 PM
Hello Jenson

Hi there! Thanks, just finding my feet here. 
Jenson
Jenson
Fan

baggygreenmania - 19 Feb 2019 9:09 PM
Welcome aboard sports lover.
You can introduce yourself here Jenson.
http://forum.insidesport.com.au/Football/Extra-Time

Hi there! Thanks. 
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Jenson - 19 Feb 2019 5:47 PM
I'm Jenson from the UK. 
Not sure where i introduce myself so hopefully it will be moved to the correct place! 

Welcome to the forum, Jenson.

I used to live in England and have travelled all over it. Where do you live?
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro
Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)

Decentric - 26 Feb 2019 8:38 AM

Appears Jenson did not like our forum.
Jenson
Jenson
Fan

Thanks. I'm from the North East, a place called Newcastle. I'm originally from London though so i don't have a Geordie accent! 
Where about did you live? 
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Jenson - 26 Feb 2019 3:39 PM

Thanks. I'm from the North East, a place called Newcastle. I'm originally from London though so i don't have a Geordie accent! 
Where about did you live? 

I've been to Newcastle train station, passing through. I've stayed in Durham and Morpeth.

I lived in Somerset, Wiltshire, and Derbyshire.

Durham has a pleasant FC and Test cricket ground.
Edited
5 Years Ago by Decentric
Jenson
Jenson
Fan

Decentric - 26 Feb 2019 4:52 PM

I've been to Newcastle train station, passing through. I've stayed in Durham and Morpeth.

Yes i know those places you mention 
Have you ever been to Cheshire? I spend a lot of time there visiting family. 
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

Jenson - 27 Feb 2019 2:24 AM

Yes i know those places you mention 
Have you ever been to Cheshire? I spend a lot of time there visiting family. 

Jenson you have returned. I know of Cheshire.. a lovely place. From time to time our young  Aussie cricketers play in the Cheshire League and I follow their progress.
Edited
5 Years Ago by baggygreenmania
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

You have been around DC. Furthest I went from London was Middlesex where I worked in a pub to get extra spending money to tour Europe. That was quite an experience.. living in with a whole bunch of assorted  English men and women. Of course I was christened Kangaroo. No originality the Poms.
Jenson
Jenson
Fan

baggygreenmania - 27 Feb 2019 7:37 AM
Jenson - 27 Feb 2019 2:24 AM

Jenson you have returned. I know of Cheshire.. a lovely place. From time to time our young  Aussie cricketers play in the Cheshire League and I follow their progress.

I work in a busy garage as a mechanic so can't login as much as i'd like to, but i'll login when i can. 
I love the green open spaces in Cheshire, i did once live in a quaint little village there when i was a child. 
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

Jenson - 28 Feb 2019 9:41 PM
baggygreenmania - 27 Feb 2019 7:37 AM

I work in a busy garage as a mechanic so can't login as much as i'd like to, but i'll login when i can. 
I love the green open spaces in Cheshire, i did once live in a quaint little village there when i was a child. 

Yes is a beautiful part of England.
Jenson
Jenson
Fan

baggygreenmania - 27 Feb 2019 7:42 AM

You have been around DC. Furthest I went from London was Middlesex where I worked in a pub to get extra spending money to tour Europe. That was quite an experience.. living in with a whole bunch of assorted  English men and women. Of course I was christened Kangaroo. No originality the Poms.

I'm surprised us Poms didn't christen you Skippy, that would be my choice for a nickname for an Aussie! 
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Jenson and Baggers, if either of you are reading this, from what you've both  posted on this forum thus far, some  cerebrally challenged wannabe detectives have speculated in the Multi Speculation thread in Extra Time, that both of you are really me!

That is, I post on 442 using your accounts, but both of you are  me in disguise !

LOL!

Check the Multi Speculation  thread from page 32 onwards in Extra Time if you want to have a good laugh!  I think page 34 is where it is deduced you two are me!

The premise for this speculation  is that you've agreed with me  and express similar  opinions, Baggers, even though it is blatantly obvious you know far more about cricket then I do, and you live in Sydney whilst I live in Hobart!
Paddles
Paddles
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

Decentric - 8 Mar 2019 7:59 AM
Jenson and Baggers, if either of you are reading this, from what you've both  posted on this forum thus far, some  cerebrally challenged wannabe detectives have speculated in the Multi Speculation thread in Extra Time, that both of you are really me!

That is, I post on 442 using your accounts, but both of you are  me in disguise !

LOL!

Check the Multi Speculation  thread from page 32 onwards in Extra Time if you want to have a good laugh!  I think page 34 is where it is deduced you two are me!

The premise for this speculation  is that you've agreed with me  and express similar  opinions, Baggers, even though it is blatantly obvious you know far more about cricket then I do, and you live in Sydney whilst I live in Hobart!

This accusation on forums is common when 2 people agree on something that is not the more common popular opinion. People seem to have an innate desire to instead of tackling the merits of the subject matter at hand, discredit why there could be any rational agreement between others.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Paddles
Jenson
Jenson
Fan

LOL!

I took a look mate. I'm all for a laugh and a joke but found it a bit sad really. All they have to do is check my IP address with admin. 
Jenson
Jenson
Fan

You're another prick! Thank fuck you're over there in oz with the other Aussie prick!! 
Jenson
Jenson
Fan

Paddles - 8 Mar 2019 1:06 PM

This accusation on forums is common when 2 people agree on something that is not the more common popular opinion. People seem to have an innate desire to instead of tackling the merits of the subject matter at hand, discredit why there could be any rational agreement between others.

Aussie pricks cause shit on most forums, especially the ones who are shit houses!! 
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

Jenson - 10 Mar 2019 6:30 PM

You're another prick! Thank fuck you're over there in oz with the other Aussie prick!! 

Wow. What other Aussie prick?
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search