'Never again' - NRL crackdown after off-season of shame [Comments]

'Never again' - NRL crackdown after off-season of shame [Comments]

Author
Inside Sport Bot
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Jimo8
Jimo8
Rising Star
Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)

Well well. This rubbish and disgusting behaviour has been going on for years and because all the idiots that have been making excuses, this summer has shown us what some
Of these thugs are capable of.

My father, WW2 veteran, taught me respect and decency, and that fro a man who faced the Japenese empire face to face.

It's a damn tragedy that these thugs have not been taught some respect and decency.

I'm beginning to hate this game.
Jimo8
Jimo8
Rising Star
Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)

I won't another dollar on anything to do with this out of control thugs who do lay this game.

The decent guys of the past are shocked by you thugs.
sasha
sasha
Rising Star
Rising Star (958 reputation)Rising Star (958 reputation)Rising Star (958 reputation)Rising Star (958 reputation)Rising Star (958 reputation)Rising Star (958 reputation)Rising Star (958 reputation)Rising Star (958 reputation)Rising Star (958 reputation)Rising Star (958 reputation)Rising Star (958 reputation)

Jimo8 - 1 Mar 2019 8:32 PM
Well well. This rubbish and disgusting behaviour has been going on for years and because all the idiots that have been making excuses, this summer has shown us what someOf these thugs are capable of. My father, WW2 veteran, taught me respect and decency, and that fro a man who faced the Japenese empire face to face. It's a damn tragedy that these thugs have not been taught some respect and decency. I'm beginning to hate this game.

totally agree mine also 
Edited
5 Years Ago by sasha
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search