South Africa/India and NZ/Bangladesh match thread

South Africa/India and NZ/Bangladesh match thread

Author
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
South Africa the big under performers this cup

Even with their history of choking and the injury to Steyn they can put in a credible performance with their vaunted bowling line up

NZ have looked astonishing at times
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

FAKE CRICKET BULLSHIT
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Test_Fan - 5 Jun 2019 5:30 PM
FAKE CRICKET BULLSHIT

Test Fan, you might not like this form of cricket, but others have a right to post it on a Cricket forum.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

grazorblade - 5 Jun 2019 10:49 AM
South Africa the big under performers this cup

Even with their history of choking and the injury to Steyn they can put in a credible performance with their vaunted bowling line up

NZ have looked astonishing at times

I'm surprised that SA have underperformed, Grazor.
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Decentric - 5 Jun 2019 11:09 PM
grazorblade - 5 Jun 2019 10:49 AM

I'm surprised that SA have underperformed, Grazor.

we'll see if 227 is enough

you never know until both sides have played.

But they really don't look great
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend

tell you what this could get interesting

NZ containing Bangladesh well on the other channel. Very impressive so far

Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

Decentric - 5 Jun 2019 11:08 PM

Test Fan, you might not like this form of cricket, but others have a right to post it on a Cricket forum.

There is no such things as rights, humanity is rotten with all this I have right to do this or that or anything. It is all selfishness. Humans have responsibilities to do what is right, not rights to do whatever they like. So no others do not have the right to post about fake cricket on this forum.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Test_Fan - 6 Jun 2019 6:29 AM
Decentric - 5 Jun 2019 11:08 PM

There is no such things as rights, humanity is rotten with all this I have right to do this or that or anything. It is all selfishness. Humans have responsibilities to do what is right, not rights to do whatever they like. So no others do not have the right to post about fake cricket on this forum.

You are welcome to most your opinions about the shorter forms of cricket,  but please do it in a civil way.

Also, it isn't a bad idea to  leave threads in other forms of cricket you don't like to others who do.

I'm constantly surrounded by cricket fans who love all three forms of the sport, whereas I, and probably you, prefer the longer form.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Decentric
jaszyjim
jaszyjim
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)

FAKE CRICKET BULLSHIT

Gday Test_Fan,
jaszyjim - please see what I posted to you on the other thread (resurrect - mod)
regards jaszyjim

Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro

jaszyjim - 6 Jun 2019 5:03 PM

Gday Test_Fan,
jaszyjim - please see what I posted to you on the other thread (resurrect - mod)
regards jaszyjim

Just find a better cricket forum, there are better around than this shit hole. I am a member of a much better cricket forum and enjoying it without the likes of Decentric and his multi Paddles.
jaszyjim
jaszyjim
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)

Test_Fan - 6 Jun 2019 5:28 PM
jaszyjim - 6 Jun 2019 5:03 PM

Just find a better cricket forum, there are better around than this shit hole. I am a member of a much better cricket forum and enjoying it without the likes of Decentric and his multi Paddles.

Gday Semi-Pro
jaszyjim - ironically I have enjoyed this forum in the main & whilst I object to Test_Fans personal rants, I have no problem with
Paddlles. Idiosyncrasy, strong & different views are to me what makes a forum interesting & I have found this on this forum.
I have looked at other forums but for some reason found this the most enjoyable.
Perhaps it is the individuals, with individual , different & quirky outlooks on the game that make it so.
I hope it does get up & running again as I have enjoyed it in the past immensely.
You have posted in the past on this forum & and other than what you have just posted, I always enjoyed your comments, whilst not
necessarily agreeing with same all the time.
If you are really a semi-pro then what you just posted would be out of character and I hope is a once off.
I look forward to debating cricket with you on this forum, as this is to me what this forum is all about.
A place to share cricket ideas, ideals & debate the games, players, teams etc, all without taking comments
made personally or reply in like.
regards
jaszyjim

Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro

jaszyjim - 6 Jun 2019 5:59 PM
Test_Fan - 6 Jun 2019 5:28 PM

Gday Semi-Pro
jaszyjim - ironically I have enjoyed this forum in the main & whilst I object to Test_Fans personal rants, I have no problem with
Paddlles. Idiosyncrasy, strong & different views are to me what makes a forum interesting & I have found this on this forum.
I have looked at other forums but for some reason found this the most enjoyable.
Perhaps it is the individuals, with individual , different & quirky outlooks on the game that make it so.
I hope it does get up & running again as I have enjoyed it in the past immensely.
You have posted in the past on this forum & and other than what you have just posted, I always enjoyed your comments, whilst not
necessarily agreeing with same all the time.
If you are really a semi-pro then what you just posted would be out of character and I hope is a once off.
I look forward to debating cricket with you on this forum, as this is to me what this forum is all about.
A place to share cricket ideas, ideals & debate the games, players, teams etc, all without taking comments
made personally or reply in like.
regards
jaszyjim

Get a clue dickhead, leave this site, it is a shit hole.
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro

Although you probably are just another one of Decentrics multis being brought back by him to try and make it seem like this forum is worth posting in.
jaszyjim
jaszyjim
Hardcore Fan

Test_Fan - 6 Jun 2019 6:03 PM
jaszyjim - 6 Jun 2019 5:59 PM

Get a clue dickhead, leave this site, it is a shit hole.

Gday Test_Fan
jaszyjim - I am going to be a bit more blunt.
You can call me all the names you can think of, it affects me not one iota.
I am perplexed though, what interest do you have in cricket.
Why are you even on this site using profanities at someone like me who you do not know.
I am interested in this site & interested in the cricket views being posted by all.
I would be interested if you had a view on cricket but at the moment I have my doubts as you seem
 to be too occupied attacking those that do & this is a shame
I consider myself to be reasonably intelligent & more than able to make my own decisions,
regarding if I post on a forum and read others likewise.
Posts like yours & semi-pro have made up my mind that regardless I have returned to this forum,
will not leave & keep answering any rubbish you enjoy posting re me, however you will note that
I have not personally attacked either yourself or s-p.
Hope you enjoy the match tonight & as a lover of test cricket, I will still enjoy same.
regards
jaszyjim

Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro

jaszyjim - 6 Jun 2019 6:21 PM
Test_Fan - 6 Jun 2019 6:03 PM

Gday Test_Fan
jaszyjim - I am going to be a bit more blunt.
You can call me all the names you can think of, it affects me not one iota.
I am perplexed though, what interest do you have in cricket.
Why are you even on this site using profanities at someone like me who you do not know.
I am interested in this site & interested in the cricket views being posted by all.
I would be interested if you had a view on cricket but at the moment I have my doubts as you seem
 to be too occupied attacking those that do & this is a shame
I consider myself to be reasonably intelligent & more than able to make my own decisions,
regarding if I post on a forum and read others likewise.
Posts like yours & semi-pro have made up my mind that regardless I have returned to this forum,
will not leave & keep answering any rubbish you enjoy posting re me, however you will note that
I have not personally attacked either yourself or s-p.
Hope you enjoy the match tonight & as a lover of test cricket, I will still enjoy same.
regards
jaszyjim

THERE IS NO TEST CRICKET ON TONIGHT.

I was here at one stage to discuss cricket. I am now here to destroy the cricket discussion. I will soon be banned by Decentric so I will not be always around but I am going down swinging. 
Edited
5 Years Ago by Test_Fan
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search