Warning system. - How, why and appeals process?

Warning system. - How, why and appeals process?

Author
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Received a warning in a PM for 'playing the man' in the feedback thread where by the very definition of feedback is 'playing the man'. Then received a 2nd warning not a minute later after rejecting the hypothesis.

Can a mod that is not Decentric please explain what recourse there is to this blatant abuse of power?

As I said in ET.  If I'm banned it's been fun while it lasted.

Cheers lads.

Member since 2008.

JoyfulPenguin
JoyfulPenguin
Rising Star
Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)

Group: Moderators
Munrubenmuz - 5 Jun 2019 5:43 PM
Received a warning in a PM for 'playing the man' in the feedback thread where by the very definition of feedback is 'playing the man'. Then received a 2nd warning not a minute later after rejecting the hypothesis.

Can a mod that is not Decentric please explain what recourse there is to this blatant abuse of power?

Cheers lads.

The Warnings have since been removed and we are having ongoing discussions with Decentric. There currently isn't a system to deal with appeals from warnings or for bans for that matter, though considering a full ban isn't IP ban you can make a new account and converse with Mods to appeal the decision.

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

JoyfulPenguin - 5 Jun 2019 7:24 PM

The Warnings have since been removed and we are having ongoing discussions with Decentric. There currently isn't a system to deal with appeals from warnings or for bans for that matter, though considering a full ban isn't IP ban you can make a new account and converse with Mods to appeal the decision.

What about my warning JP?   ;)  

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

Cheers lads.

No offense but you do have a history of playing the man, such as when you make dumbfounded accusations against myself and others having multi accounts which isn't true.

Such behavior compromises other participants in this forum and also undermines their standing and integrity.

It really isn't nice.

walnuts
walnuts
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 12 Jun 2019 3:46 PM

No offense but you do have a history of playing the man, such as when you make dumbfounded accusations against myself and others having multi accounts which isn't true.

Such behavior compromises other participants in this forum and also undermines their standing and integrity.

It really isn't nice.

You are truly an unpleasant individual.
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

walnuts - 12 Jun 2019 4:12 PM

Its aikhme . He tends to derail threads , makes things personal and when confronted dms mods saying he is the victim of bullying.  He can dish it out but cant take it
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

I'm only stating what this individual has been doing for a long time against other people.

I don't have anything personal with him at all, but his personal attacks have not being very nice.

sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 12 Jun 2019 4:43 PM

Its aikhme . He tends to derail threads , makes things personal and when confronted dms mods saying he is the victim of bullying.  He can dish it out but cant take it

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

There you go. This is what I deal with constantly.

Continuous false allegations and innuendos designed to undermine me.

I have nothing at all to do with the Aikhme account which hasn't posted here for years now.

This despite me being supportive to the above individual which is what I would always strive to do whenever people cry out for help.

No one knows who is behind the keyboard and how hurtful their comments can be. Some guys just keep it bottled up.

But this is the kind of behavior that is indeed nasty and deserving of warnings.

Edited
5 Years Ago by mouflonrouge
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 12 Jun 2019 4:49 PM

There you go. This is what I deal with constantly.

Continuous false allegations and innuendos designed to undermine mine.

I have nothing at all to do with the Aikhme account which hasn't posted here for years now.

This despite me being supportive to the above individual which is what I would always strive to do whenever people cry out for help.

No one knows who is behind the keyboard and how hurtful their comments can be. Some guys just keep it bottled up.

But this is the kind of behavior that is indeed nasty and deserving of warnings.

False allegations? I’ve literally have proof of you doing that stuff lmao.
Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

sub007 - 12 Jun 2019 4:50 PM
mouflonrouge - 12 Jun 2019 4:49 PM

False allegations? I’ve literally have proof of you doing that stuff lmao.

I make no allegations against people whatsoever.

I don't accuse people.

Edited
sub007
sub007
World Class

mouflonrouge - 12 Jun 2019 4:57 PM
sub007 - 12 Jun 2019 4:50 PM

I make no allegations against people whatsoever.

I have proof of the allegations against you, some of which has been sent to the mods.
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

sub007 - 12 Jun 2019 4:58 PM
mouflonrouge - 12 Jun 2019 4:57 PM

I have proof of the allegations against you, some of which has been sent to the mods.

You got nothing I am sorry!

You are just clasping at straws.

Edited
sub007
sub007
World Class

mouflonrouge - 12 Jun 2019 4:59 PM
sub007 - 12 Jun 2019 4:58 PM

You got nothing I am sorry!

lol.
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

sub007 - 12 Jun 2019 5:00 PM
mouflonrouge - 12 Jun 2019 4:59 PM

lol.

I wouldn't be laughing if I were you!

Your behavior is nothing but disgraceful.

sub007
sub007
World Class

mouflonrouge - 12 Jun 2019 5:01 PM
sub007 - 12 Jun 2019 5:00 PM

I wouldn't be laughing if I were you!

Your behavior is nothing but disgraceful.

😂😂😂😂😂

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

It really isn't nice.

I make a point of ignoring everything you write and everything you say because either you are the stupidest person on the forum or a rolled gold troll.  But I'll make an exception this time to clear the air.

For an example  of  one of many  I would refer you to the electric cars thread, don't even start me on the Australian politics thread,  where you troll incessantly or play dumb.  Particularly as almost everything you ask is already linked in the previous posts.

So it's either trolling or stupidity.  Now it's not a crime to be stupid but I find conversing with you adds nothing to my life.  So I don't.

As for me 'playing the man' if someone is aggrieved they are free to tell me to fuck off or report my post.

Notice no one is complaining about Rusty.

Have a think about that.

Member since 2008.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
sub007
sub007
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 12 Jun 2019 5:50 PM

I make a point of ignoring everything you write and everything you say because either you are the stupidest person on the forum or a rolled gold troll.  But I'll make an exception this time to clear the air.

For an example  thof of  atone of many  rI would refer you to electric cars thread where you troll incessantly or play dumb.  Particularly as almost everything you ask is already linked in the previous threads.

Now it's not a crime to be stupid but I find conversing with you adds nothing to my life.  So I don't.

As for me 'playing the man if someone is aggreived they are free to tell me to fuck off or report my post.

Have think about that.

He's done the same to me too. In my case he'll keep repeating the same questions.

"Now it's not a crime to be stupid but I find conversing with you adds nothing to my life.  So I don't."

I'm doing the same and trying to avoid him whether possible except when I'm trying to clear the air.
Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Rusty is actually quiet good . Yes he can be a little infuriating  but he has his thoughts and points  which make you rethink your own pov.   The others troll for trolling sake which makes this whole forum unbearbale
sub007
sub007
World Class

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 12 Jun 2019 6:21 PM
Rusty is actually quiet good . Yes he can be a little infuriating  but he has his thoughts and points  which make you rethink your own pov.   The others troll for trolling sake which makes this whole forum unbearbale

Rusty is a bit of a partisan hack but he actually believes what he posts.

On the other hand, I think even mouflonrouge doesn’t believe some of the stuff he posts and generally posts just to troll.
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
sub007 - 12 Jun 2019 6:41 PM

On the other hand, I think even mouflonrouge doesn’t believe some of the stuff he posts and generally posts just to troll.

He sometimes crosses the line to parody but not to the level of Enzo :laugh:

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Carlito
Carlito
Legend

mcjules - 12 Jun 2019 7:13 PM

Isnt enzo just stefcep?? Whom became more and more angrier due to something happening in his personal life
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 12 Jun 2019 5:50 PM

For an example  of  one of many  I would refer you to the electric cars thread, don't even start me on the Australian politics thread,  where you troll incessantly or play dumb.  Particularly as almost everything you ask is already linked in the previous posts.

So it's either trolling or stupidity.  Now it's not a crime to be stupid but I find conversing with you adds nothing to my life.  So I don't.

As for me 'playing the man' if someone is aggrieved they are free to tell me to fuck off or report my post.

Have a think about that.

You seem very confused don't you?

If you read my posts, I am NOT against electric cars and never have been. Questioning a technology currently in its infancy is not because I do not support the tech. It's only natural that the technology will get better and more affordable one day and when that happens I would be crazy to not buy one.

I don't know why people are complaining. It is only 2 or 3 and these same individuals seem to have me confused with another past forumer who has not posted here for years. That is completely unfair.

Rusty has also been accused to be a multi, but not as much as I have and that is what you call trolling.

I specifically do not have a personal gripe with you and have no idea why you hate the other guy so much. It seems quite irrational to me, but I am not that guy.

As for the politics thread. I do enjoy politics a lot and follow issues closely. It is a very big part of my life. I also like Football which is why I am on this forum. I use to play the sport for years.

Having your say and speaking your mind on political and social issues is not trolling. The whole purpose of that thread is for a marketplace of ideas and views.

Edited
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

Oh I actually believe what I post don't you worry about that.

You see, that is where you guys are all wrong. You actually so arrogant that you believe nobody can have my kind of views. Well they do. Millions do.

But you still pretend to be holier than thou and that is your downfall and that is why you guys lose and lose again and again. You are oblivious to reality!

Not only do I believe in politics but I am also very much involved like a real partisan and very politically active and my family is very well politically connected with some of the most well known politicians in the country. I am actually a Partisan and I am a lot more politically astute and aware than all of you on this forum. I am not saying this to brag because politics is a very stressful and very brutal blood sport and we have been in the thick of it quite a lot but we do it because we believe in the values and ideals we believe in and because we want to contribute to society.

Politics can be very rough...I have been politically active for 15 odd years to the point that we could run as well. A lot of the bread on my families table is because of politics as well, as we actually serve. But don't get me wrong. Politics isn't for everyone and sometimes you literally want to bash your head against a wall. It's a roller coaster.

When I told you all that the LNP was going to win, I really meant it. There was a lot of evidence out there from party polling that didn't quite stack up with the media. You see, you guys believe what you read and see on TV. You don't really think things through either or have n in depth knowledge. You just want to be popular and liked and virtue signal. You believe in Fake News and are in your own sound bubbles.

Edited
Muz
Muz
Legend

mcjules - 12 Jun 2019 7:13 PM

When Enzo talks football I listen, for anything else though I'll pass thanks.

And that's OK, I'm sure I'm not his cup of tea either.

As for Rusty, when he's not a parody he writes some interesting, well thought out stuff. Obviously we're philosophically opposed and I disagree with a lot of it but you get that.

What annoys me about Rusty is that he will never, ever concede even the slightest skerrick of a point.  You can not have a reasoned debate with someone who will not give a mm of ground on any statement they make no matter what the evidence.  It's almost at 'flat earth' level belief.  There is nothing you can say or no evidence you can provide that will change their minds.

For this reason I tend not to engage with Rusty as much as I used to.

Member since 2008.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
sub007
sub007
World Class

mouflonrouge - 12 Jun 2019 8:50 PM

Oh I actually believe what I post don't you worry about that.

You see, that is where you guys are all wrong. You actually so arrogant that you believe nobody can have my kind of views. Well they do. Millions do.

But you still pretend to be holier than thou and that is your downfall and that is why you guys lose and lose again and again. You are oblivious to reality!

Not only do I believe in politics but I am also very much involved like a real partisan and very politically active and my family is very well politically connected with some of the most well known politicians in the country. I am actually a Partisan and I am a lot more politically astute and aware than all of you on this forum. I am not saying this to brag because politics is a very stressful and very brutal blood sport and we have been in the thick of it quite a lot but we do it because we believe in the values and ideals we believe in and because we want to contribute to society.

Politics can be very rough...I have been politically active for 15 odd years to the point that we could run as well. A lot of the bread on my families table is because of politics as well, as we actually serve. But don't get me wrong. Politics isn't for everyone and sometimes you literally want to bash your head against a wall. It's a roller coaster.

When I told you all that the LNP was going to win, I really meant it. There was a lot of evidence out there from party polling that didn't quite stack up with the media. You see, you guys believe what you read and see on TV. You don't really think things through either or have n in depth knowledge. You just want to be popular and liked and virtue signal. You believe in Fake News and are in your own sound bubbles.

😂😂😂😂 whatever you say buddy.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search