Does Independant aleague means more investment like China Korea & Japan

Does Independant aleague means more investment like China Korea &...

Author
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
It would be good if this means the aleague can compete with these Asian countries and use the lifestyle in Australia as an advantage over the others, to tip the scales in our favour more often, for star players in their later years, to opt to come here.
David Vila could not wait to get outta here, after a couple of matches, few years back and left to the USA to start with New York City team. He didn't even play his 10 game quota, but Melbourne City still treated him like a Royal.  Former players like Torres might of finished up here too.
I hear the government take a huge chunk of contract money as tax so this might be too difficult to achieve based on that alone.
Its not enough our income tax is through the roof and many private highways have tolls right through them. Greedy mongrels!

Edited
5 Years Ago by soccerfoo
StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
First priority is meeting metrics and appease TV executives, not sure how much more they'd spend but the money that was funding  FFA, as least some of it would be used.
libel
libel
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Based on the number of lower league UK signings for this season, I'd say that's a No.
Edited
5 Years Ago by libel
Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

libel - 12 Sep 2019 6:14 PM
Based on the number of lower league UK signings for this season, I'd say that's a No.

I don't see how we can look at the now..the changes haven't occured yet based on the timing of all the changes. The influence of the Independance should start to bare fruit, with regard to recruiting, from either next January's transfer window or next offseason onward.
libel
libel
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
soccerfoo - 12 Sep 2019 6:34 PM
libel - 12 Sep 2019 6:14 PM

I don't see how we can look at the now..the changes haven't occured yet based on the timing of all the changes. The influence of the Independance should start to bare fruit, with regard to recruiting, from either next January's transfer window or next offseason onward.

Well, let me know when Neymar is signed.
Footyball
Footyball
Pro

libel - 12 Sep 2019 6:41 PM
soccerfoo - 12 Sep 2019 6:34 PM

Well, let me know when Neymar is signed.

Neymar as a 32 year old yes, if it all goes well here. He will opt for the real top dollar atm where he is, as he is at his peak ofcourse.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search