Nomates

Nomates

Author
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
He's a bit of a knob but I thought he added a lot to the forum. Why was he banned?
Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

He had a warning about a racist comment. I suspect the sexist one put him over?
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Burztur - 7 Nov 2019 1:20 AM
He had a warning about a racist comment. I suspect the sexist one put him over?

I wish he wasn’t banned.

I don’t condone the comments and was rightly received condemnation for the racist one (I didn’t see the sexist one) but I think the racist one was meant to be a joke. However there’s another regular poster who often posts racist shit about Kiwi’s and NZ and has never been pulled up on it. If nomates received a warning for a racist joke, then this guy should definitely receive a warning if not worse.
Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

I'm sure he can just reregister as another account. 
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Bannings should be accompanied with reasons either here or another section of the forum so posters can understand what is and what isn't acceptable.

Otherwise it's just a guess on our part.

Member since 2008.

Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

Yes, we should know the reasons so people know where the lines are. 
Roy88
Roy88
Fan
Fan (59 reputation)Fan (59 reputation)Fan (59 reputation)Fan (59 reputation)Fan (59 reputation)Fan (59 reputation)Fan (59 reputation)Fan (59 reputation)Fan (59 reputation)Fan (59 reputation)Fan (59 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Its amazing what a VPN can do.
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Roy88 - 13 Nov 2019 6:46 PM
Its amazing what a VPN can do.

It can get you banned.  :laugh:
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Look I don't want to enter into any play by play commentary on behalf of the mods or go into the straw that broke the camel's back, aside from saying that it's pretty clear to anyone with common sense what kind of behaviour in general is detrimental to a forum with productive and diverse contributions, especially after multiple uses of the forum's warning function and multiple PMs trying to convince him to turn over a new leaf. It's unfortunate that it came to this, but that's how it is.
Edited
5 Years Ago by paladisious
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

sensible post pala agreed.

Love Football

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Didn't even realise he was gone lol

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

paulbagzFC - 20 Nov 2019 1:40 PM
Didn't even realise he was gone lol

-PB

Then you missed his multis also 
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Whatever happened to banning blokes for a few days or a week?  Is/was a permaban really necessary?

Member since 2008.

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 26 Nov 2019 10:02 PM
Whatever happened to banning blokes for a few days or a week?

Tried that. His multis just resumed the same service though.

Munrubenmuz - 26 Nov 2019 10:02 PM
Is/was a permaban really necessary?

In this case, yes. He had more than enough chances to turn over a new leaf.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

So what did he do that pushed things over the edge?

How does that compare to Libel or other shitposters constantly ragging the same shit all the time?

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro

Or the multi that created a Moderator account.  
paladisious
paladisious
Legend

paulbagzFC - 27 Nov 2019 3:43 PM
So what did he do that pushed things over the edge?

How does that compare to Libel or other shitposters constantly ragging the same shit all the time?

-PB

I've already said I don't wish to be drawn into a play by play commentary on the straw that broke the camel's back, but suffice it to say that it was agreed upon by the mods after the third use of the warning function of the forum following many more uses of the report function by the forum at large, as well as DMs with him trying to reason with him to change his ways for the better. In the end there was no progress.

If you feel someone else is damaging the forum in a similar way, by all means, use that report button.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend

ErogenousZone - 27 Nov 2019 5:17 PM
Or the multi that created a Moderator account.  

That was a weird one.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search