Anyone believe any conspiracy theories?

Anyone believe any conspiracy theories?

Author
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
🤨
Aljay
Aljay
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

Epstein 1000% didn’t kill himself. I even posted in the thread here that he was at unbackable odds in a dead pool game before the first murder attempt by his cell mate (I’m sorry ... suicide attempt).

Convince me otherwise.
Edited
4 Years Ago by Aljay
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Heard a theory that the govt. orchestrated the bushfires because it neatly follows the planned path of the light rail plans that were suggested recently, where it was recommended there be 3 or 4 "city hubs" to make it more economical, and there was no other way to get the folk out of the country towns and into these hubs.

I don't believe it, but still found it interesting. 
Kamaryn
Kamaryn
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

No way I would believe in them. Conspiracy theories are obviously made up by Zionists and the Illuminati to misdirect us, so that we don't see how they are using vaccinations for mind control of the population. Wake up sheeple.
BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Aljay - 18 Jan 2020 5:45 PM
Epstein 1000% didn’t kill himself. I even posted in the thread here that he was at unbackable odds in dead pool game before the first murder attempt by his cell mate (I’m sorry ... suicide attempt).

Convince me otherwise.

Is this even a conspiracy theory??

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Epstein 1000% didn’t kill himself. I even posted in the thread here that he was at unbackable odds in dead pool game before the first murder attempt by his cell mate (I’m sorry ... suicide attempt).

Convince me otherwise.

I’ve heard this heaps but who killed him then?
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 19 Jan 2020 10:48 AM

NASA

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 19 Jan 2020 10:48 AM

Our reptillian overlords.

Member since 2008.

Aljay
Aljay
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

Guy running numerous sexual blackmail scams on the most powerful people in the US, with links to US and possibly Israeli intelligence? Take your pick ...

johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

So what came first? All of these background operations being portrayed in fictional books and films or people executing them inspiring others to write their own. It's fascinating how much can go on in the background and it turns out to be every man for himself with double agents and backstabbing everywhere. What a mysterious but interesting mess. 
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Aljay - 19 Jan 2020 7:49 PM
Guy running numerous sexual blackmail scams on the most powerful people in the US, with links to US and possibly Israeli intelligence? Take your pick ...

There'd be dozens of extremely powerful people who'd want him dead. You'd have to be a fucking moron to believe that the guards all fell asleep and that the video "no longer exists as a result of a technical error". There's simply too many highly improbable coincidences to occur. 

If it was a movie you'd roll your eyes at how cliche it all is.
Aljay
Aljay
Pro

433 - 19 Jan 2020 9:16 PM

There'd be dozens of extremely powerful people who'd want him dead. You'd have to be a fucking moron to believe that the guards all fell asleep and that the video "no longer exists as a result of a technical error". There's simply too many highly improbable coincidences to occur. 

And the killer cop cellmate (who fucked it up). That’s not even starting on the earlier plea bargain from a few years ago. 

I’m pissed he didn’t have a deadman switch exposing them all.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Aljay
BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

433 - 19 Jan 2020 9:16 PM

Exactly.
I'm not one for believing in conspiracy theories and the like, but this one has too many things going against it for it to be anything but (real)!!

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

NicCarBel - 18 Jan 2020 9:20 PM
Heard a theory that the govt. orchestrated the bushfires because it neatly follows the planned path of the light rail plans that were suggested recently, where it was recommended there be 3 or 4 "city hubs" to make it more economical, and there was no other way to get the folk out of the country towns and into these hubs.

I don't believe it, but still found it interesting. 

Taking into consideration that governments can compulsory acquire any land they wish for any purpose ( see WestConnex ) & also a bushfire will not sufficiently clear the land completely for a major infrastructure project let alone a high speed railway that theory is without a doubt entering the land of the fucking cuckoo wackjob.  

A bushfire being lit to enable a railway line, who comes up with this fucking shit?  :laugh::hehe:

BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro

Make fun of me if you will, but I have no problem whatsoever telling you all, and anyone else who may be interested, that I do [in fact] believe that space is very real, and not fake as some others would try to have you believe 😅

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

Edited
4 Years Ago by BrisbaneBhoy
Aljay
Aljay
Pro

johnszasz - 19 Jan 2020 8:54 PM
So what came first? All of these background operations being portrayed in fictional books and films or people executing them inspiring others to write their own. It's fascinating how much can go on in the background and it turns out to be every man for himself with double agents and backstabbing everywhere. What a mysterious but interesting mess. 

Pretty sure a lot of the spy novel writers from 60s on had military/intelligence careers during and after WW2. Without fact checking anything, names like Fleming, Le Carre and Deighton come to mind.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search