Mark Rudan- Back to Croatian School

Mark Rudan- Back to Croatian School

Author
vandyborg1
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Mark Rudan needs to do his homework before he makes assumptions on player quality.
Just because he has not heard of Mislav Orsic or Kovacec does not mean they dont have quality.
These two players have better pedigree than Arana, Borello and co.
Might need to invest into a new computer and unlimited internet.
Maybe some croatian lessons would not go astray either.

vandyborg1
vandyborg1
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)Hardcore Fan (206 reputation)

Just an update for Mark Rudan
Inter Zapresic -Orsic 's former club
Had
Luka Modric
Eduardo
Vedran Corluka

Australian soccer will get better when numpties like Mark Rudan get an education.
Currently an assistant to ozzie youth teams.
Heaven help us.
jasongenova
jasongenova
Hacker
Hacker (438 reputation)Hacker (438 reputation)Hacker (438 reputation)Hacker (438 reputation)Hacker (438 reputation)Hacker (438 reputation)Hacker (438 reputation)Hacker (438 reputation)Hacker (438 reputation)Hacker (438 reputation)Hacker (438 reputation)

ok boomer
Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

He had done his research but he put it all on a USB stick.

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

JeremyLevey
JeremyLevey
Under 7s
Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)

As far as printing, I want to go to a laser printer. And if you want to upgrade your work then essayroo reviews helps you a lot. Quicker and progressively dependable, particularly on the off chance that you need to utilize it for little and medium organizations. I enjoyed inkjet printers, however, I came here and read the printer surveys in different gatherings outside. I favor laser printers, particularly HP and Brother items. Up until now, it has been entirely agreeable to utilize a laser printer.
altafhussain
altafhussain
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

If you are noticing that you need to repair your washing machine and save your money and vital time? By professional and certified company get Washing machine repair Bur Dubai service or anywhere in Dubai. There is a number of companies available in the market today that is offering appliance repair service anywhere in Dubai.

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)

If you go for your diploma, you could join a steno pool.
Turn in your teasin comb and go back to high school!
Beauty school dropout (Beauty school dropout),
Hanging around the corner store.
Beauty school dropout (Beauty school dropout),

altafhussain
altafhussain
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

There is no doubt that Dubai isthe new hot spot for many people who need expert services in any fieldincluding washing machine repair. There are various types of services that youcan avail if you live or work in Dubai. These include professional services,self-service and DIY services. If you want a washing machine repair Discovery Gardens Dubai, you can contact any of the experts in that field. They willdefinitely fix any malfunctioning machine and will offer you a satisfactorysolution. A reliable company would provide you a free AED diagnosis and a quotefor all the fees within a given time frame. Most reputed service providersoffer their customers free AED diagnosis along with free front and back-upwarranty. The warranty period of a washing machine repair in Dubai is usuallynot more than a year, so it makes sense to buy an appliance which is covered bya warranty.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search