Birighitti to Leeds United

Birighitti to Leeds United

Author
David Journo
Under 7s
Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Strong rumours from a good source says Birighitti has been linked with a move to Leeds United who are looking to strengthen. I’m hearing it’s a 3 year deal 
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Surely not. He's an above-average A-League keeper and I've enjoyed his time with CCM, but he's definitely not up to Championship standard.

I see this is your very first post, so taking this with a huge grain of salt, and suspecting you're either him or his agent trying to start a rumour to help him in contract negotiations. 
aussie pride
aussie pride
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

Bowden - 28 May 2020 1:10 PM
Surely not. He's an above-average A-League keeper and I've enjoyed his time with CCM, but he's definitely not up to Championship standard.

I see this is your very first post, so taking this with a huge grain of salt, and suspecting you're either him or his agent trying to start a rumour to help him in contract negotiations. 

He's been to the UK before and was basically third choice and it stunted his career.
Doubt he'd go back for more of the same as he won't be first choice.
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Bowden - 28 May 2020 1:10 PM
He's an above-average A-League keeper and I've enjoyed his time with CCM, but he's definitely not up to Championship standard.

I find that pretty harsh on him tbh. He went to Brazil with the WC squad. I think he is an excellent player and if given the chance in a good squad would shine. 
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

@pv4 That was 6 years ago when he was a young, promising, up-and-coming GK with the hope that he would be a player for the future.

He’s now 29 years old and hasn’t done a whole lot with his career. 

And that’s fine! I really like him as an A-League player and as I mentioned have enjoyed his time at CCM and would love for him to stay. Don’t have a bad word to say about the guy. 

I’m just being realistic about his actual ability as he’s now at the age where ‘potential’ becomes irrelevant. 

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Imagine if this had been actually true.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search