The Multi Speculation Thread

The Multi Speculation Thread

Author
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
AJF - 19 Aug 2020 8:39 AM
Decentric - 18 Aug 2020 11:01 PM

Miles off, but can understand you being obsessed with Edude/Sevan, man did they burn you on FA.

Muting you showed I had no interest in what you post whatsoever.

Ditto others I muted. 

The only problem in muting a few stalkers was I wasn't reading all the misinformation being spread about me. It is so hypocritical for you to label me as a multi, Edude/Sevan. 

You are a pseudo-anonymous, non-entity on  the internet, who has no relevance in my life, other than stalking me on and off forums, for some weird reason. You need to get a life off  the interweb. Like most, the only reason I  visit this forum is football discussion, and , up until recently cricket. All other interests are well catered for in face to face discussion with mates.

To prove it, I'll happily respond to none of your future posts on this forum. So if you don't constantly try to troll and derail threads that I post in with multi accusations and fabrications about my coaching career and qualifications, I'm quite happy to respond to nothing you post.

Can you do the same - completely leave anything I post  devoid of your response?

And anything I post that transgresses forum rules on FTBL Forum, please inform the Mod panel.  I'm very happy  to post in a civil way to bona fide football fans posting earnestly about football.       
Edited
4 Years Ago by Decentric
AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Decentric - 19 Aug 2020 9:05 AM

Because you can't deconstruct contemporaneous coaching methodology, you report to personal attacks and spreading  misinformation, like  me being multis I'm not,

And yet here you are admitting to creating one of the most disgusting multi's ever seen on FA

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

AJF - 19 Aug 2020 9:16 AM
Decentric - 19 Aug 2020 9:05 AM

And yet here you are admitting to creating one of the most disgusting multi's ever seen on FA

If you own the Anarchy Football Forum, if any poster transgressed rules, why did  you fail to ban them,  rather than bringing attention seeking immaterial content to this site?

You also set up multis  on  Anarchy Forum, your own site, masquerading as Decentric and other posters! 
Edited
4 Years Ago by Decentric
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
None of the mods really want to lock this thread but we may be forced to if this rubbish continues. Take your beef back to the forum it originated from.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Decentric - 19 Aug 2020 9:31 AM
AJF - 19 Aug 2020 9:16 AM

If you own the Anarchy Football Forum, if any poster transgressed rules, why did  you fail to ban them,  rather than bringing attention seeking immaterial content to this site?

You also set up multis  on  Anarchy Forum, your own site, masquerading as Decentric and other posters! 

Your lunacy knows no bounds, unfortunately you have carried the same insane behavior from FA to here and so it is relevant for posters here to see what you are really like.

Also pretty sure you were banned from TWG forum for your bad behavior, true?

Decentric
Decentric
Legend

mcjules - 19 Aug 2020 9:33 AM
None of the mods really want to lock this thread but we may be forced to if this rubbish continues. Take your beef back to the forum it originated from.

How about doing your Mod job and ridding the  FTBL Forum  of the instigators, McJules?

You've been destabilised by Anarchy infiltrators for some time. Including some vicious attacks on Joffa in Feedback. The poor bloke has  now left. 

It is rubbish, but it hasn't been instigated my me - it is most likely Anarchy  destabilisers, not just AJF/Edude. I spoke to another Mod  on the phone  about this year ago. I'm not sure what his subsequent actions were bringing it to the rest of the Mod panel? 

Some of the trolling  crap on here, would have been deleted on three other  Facebook sites where I moderate with other panels of Mods. If constantly accused of  being things I'm not guilty of  from  perpetrators  with a predetermined agenda,  I will defend them, or otherwise people  believe  them if read often enough. 
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Decentric - 19 Aug 2020 9:15 AM

To prove it, I'll happily respond to none of your future posts on this forum. 

Good idea Decentric. I encourage you to follow thru on your proposed plan here. 
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

pv4 - 19 Aug 2020 10:26 AM
Decentric - 19 Aug 2020 9:15 AM

Good idea Decentric. I encourage you to follow thru on your proposed plan here. 

Done. 

However, if I receive a troll thread from the aforementioned poster, or any other Anarchy troll, claiming I’m a multi I’m not, or fabricating my coaching career or qualifications, to try and destabilize yet another thread topic, I’ll report it via the Report mechanism and  let you know personally. 

There are consequences for ‘anarchic moderation.’ You’ve humoured a vocal minority, allowing them to ingratiate themselves with you(collectively) and influence you into creating the FTBL Forum paradigm they want. That is the ability to troll, goad and harass, devoid of consequences. 

The declining participation rate indicates that approach isn’t working, despite the Mod panel’s best efforts. 

Cheers PV4
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

mcjules, pv4 and pala from memory a mod and all mods.
Please get a grip together of whats being carrying on and ban whoever is playing the multi sharades.......
As you know most of us here have no care being as such and I'd hate to see this forum implode due to certain members destructive personal vandeta's.
Its pathetic behaviour who ever is in the wrong we need them cleaned out.

Love Football

loliverwood
loliverwood
Under 7s
Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Decentric - 19 Aug 2020 11:20 AM
pv4 - 19 Aug 2020 10:26 AM

Done. 

However, if I receive a troll thread from the aforementioned poster, or any other Anarchy troll, claiming I’m a multi I’m not, or fabricating my coaching career or qualifications, to try and destabilize yet another thread topic, I’ll report it via the Report mechanism and  let you know personally. 

There are consequences for ‘anarchic moderation.’ You’ve humoured a vocal minority, allowing them to ingratiate themselves with you(collectively) and influence you into creating the FTBL Forum paradigm they want. That is the ability to troll, goad and harass, devoid of consequences. 

The declining participation rate indicates that approach isn’t working, despite the Mod panel’s best efforts. 

Cheers PV4

We know what you are.

We know the core sickness of your heart. 

We know your history.

We know the failure.

We know the certificate of participation that you carry about like it's The Rosetta Stone. 

It will always be our duty as the true gatekeepers of Australian football to dismantle your charade of lucidity & charade of practical football knowledge.

Your indignance in the face of the overwhelming evidence of your insignificance to the high level game in Australia is quite frankly hilarious. 

Go home tonight Fraud. Light a candle. Look in the mirror. Reflect upon it all.  Reflect upon your disassociative personality.  Just reflect at what normal human being makes hundreds of multi's on all football forums you've ever been on.  

And know that we are right. And will always be right.  

We Are Football.  You Are A But A Mere Dilettante. 

Enjoy your day.  Decentric. 

Decentric
Decentric
Legend

loliverwood - 19 Aug 2020 12:21 PM
Decentric - 19 Aug 2020 11:20 AM

We know what you are.

We know the core sickness of your heart. 

We know your history.

We know the failure.

We know the certificate of participation that you carry about like it's The Rosetta Stone. 

It will always be our duty as the true gatekeepers of Australian football to dismantle your charade of lucidity & charade of practical football knowledge.

Your indignance in the face of the overwhelming evidence of your insignificance to the high level game in Australia is quite frankly hilarious. 

Go home tonight Fraud. Light a candle. Look in the mirror. Reflect upon it all.  Reflect upon your disassociative personality.  Just reflect at what normal human being makes hundreds of multi's on all football forums you've ever been on.  

And know that we are right. And will always be right.  

We Are Football.  You Are A But A Mere Dilettante. 

Enjoy your day.  Decentric. 

Another Anarchy troll posting here, formerly the permabanned Lollywood from FTBL Forum. Also, known as Ladies Love Cocu on Anarchy Forum. 

Who permabanned you? Joffa or KA? 
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

LFC. - 19 Aug 2020 11:45 AM
mcjules, pv4 and pala from memory a mod and all mods.
Please get a grip together of whats being carrying on and ban whoever is playing the multi sharades.......
As you know most of us here have no care being as such and I'd hate to see this forum implode due to certain members destructive personal vandeta's.
Its pathetic behaviour who ever is in the wrong we need them cleaned out.

The thing is, we investigate these things and there's sufficient evidence to suggest most of the claims of multis in here are not true. Just because someone interacts with Decentric does not automatically make them a multi.

The personal vendetta's we agree are an issue and are taking action.

Edited
4 Years Ago by mcjules
bird Man
bird Man
Weekender
Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)

I’m new to this forum and this sport.

I thought I had found a peaceful place where I could come to converse and learn more about soccer in Australia.

But this guy Decentric has really been off putting. He often appears for no reason but to create conflict. I think it would be in the best interest of this forum for the moderators to keep a very close on this guy and his obvious multis.
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

The suggestion localstar is a multi is ludicrous. I mean he might go by another name on a different forum but that's not a crime.

He's always played a straight bat over the years and you'd say he's a well respected poster.

Member since 2008.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
Chips
Chips
Weekender
Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)

mcjules - 19 Aug 2020 12:52 PM
LFC. - 19 Aug 2020 11:45 AM

The thing is, we investigate these things and there's sufficient evidence to suggest most of the claims of multis in here are not true. Just because someone interacts with Decentric does not automatically make them a multi.

The personal vendetta's we agree are an issue and are taking action.

Can you therefore please investigate who, why, how and when the following post was edited?

Just a short cameo, Arfur. Please do not mistake 'grumpiness' for realism. FWIW I don't think I could sleep at night if I gave false hope to strayan sockah yoof  at the direct expense of their financial future. Jobless and directionless at 30, due to very poor advice from two bob gumby daddies  who really should know better. I get pissed off all these useless know nothing  mummy and daddy knob jockeys in strayan sockah know SFA compared to me.

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1112928/AcademiesthattourAsia?PageIndex=14

This information can be found in moderator and/or admin logs. 
Edited
4 Years Ago by Chips
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Decentric - 18 Aug 2020 11:39 PM
ErogenousZone - 29 Jul 2020 12:55 PM

Since the  Mods have played a straight bat to this, JP works in the legal profession.  

He posted  a list of legal implications for forums like this on the Mod panel. He was terrified of legal ramifications and liability  - as am I to a lesser extent, with bullying behaviours on the interweb.

I surmise JP left FTBL Forum Mod panel because of this. I think I may still have his phone number, as he was one of the few Mods to post their real names for other Mods to refer to.

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you there.

Someone created a multi & made it as a moderator then conveniently disappeared. Imagine if the person who created that mod multi was using it to edit posts & delete threads.  Which has happened. 

aok
aok
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

How the F do politics have anything to do with this subject?  This political ranting is unfathomable. 

I disagree on various issues with various posters -  this is the norm on any forum. But there appears to be only one person repeatedly screeching to have dissenting voices banned for "attacking" him.  This same person admitted/has been caught creating multis on several forums. Unsurprisingly, people think he may be up to it again. That's not an attack, it's a logical thought that people express.

Calling out a person's tendency to exaggerate their credentials isn't an attack, it's simply correcting the record, especially when those "credentials" are used to dismiss/attack other people. 

You would think a highly credentialed and well educated person (all self professed) would have the ability to calmy debate an issue without this constant screeching and demanding opposing voices be silenced/banned.

The self proclaimed victim is the only one insisting others are banned, deleted and silenced.

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Some people have way to much time on their hands. Why people have to create drama on here and on facey astounds . Are people that bored ?
mcjules
mcjules
World Class

Chips - 19 Aug 2020 7:43 PM
mcjules - 19 Aug 2020 12:52 PM

Can you therefore please investigate who, why, how and when the following post was edited?

Just a short cameo, Arfur. Please do not mistake 'grumpiness' for realism. FWIW I don't think I could sleep at night if I gave false hope to strayan sockah yoof  at the direct expense of their financial future. Jobless and directionless at 30, due to very poor advice from two bob gumby daddies  who really should know better. I get pissed off all these useless know nothing  mummy and daddy knob jockeys in strayan sockah know SFA compared to me.

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1112928/AcademiesthattourAsia?PageIndex=14

This information can be found in moderator and/or admin logs. 

Dunno who did it. If I had seen it I probably would have edited it to be honest.

Stick to one account. This one's gone. The other is on thin ice as it contributes nothing of value to the forum except to antagonise decentric.

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

theBirdMan - 19 Aug 2020 6:01 PM
I’m new to this forum and this sport.

I thought I had found a peaceful place where I could come to converse and learn more about soccer in Australia.

But this guy Decentric has really been off putting. He often appears for no reason but to create conflict. I think it would be in the best interest of this forum for the moderators to keep a very close on this guy and his obvious multis.

Welcome, and we hope you are and will enjoy it!

Hopefully every single one of us in here can take a deep breath and clean slate all of this.

Moving forward if you do ever find issues or forum rules being broken, please use the report button as us mods try our best to stay hands off. Report, private message, flag it to us somehow and we'll hopefully have a look at it. 
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Fucking lol.

I do love the correlation between none of this shit happening and when there was a lul in Decentric posting.

Carry on.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

paulbagzFC - 20 Aug 2020 8:43 AM
Fucking lol.

I do love the correlation between none of this shit happening and when there was a lul in Decentric posting.

Carry on.

-PB

It's baffling the disproportionate response an accusation of being a multi elicits from some.

None of this last page and a half would even exist if they just laughed it off.  I mean really, who gives a shit if a random interwebber calls you something you're not?

Mind boggling.

But yes, as you say,  carry on.

Member since 2008.

Brew
Brew
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)

paulbagzFC - 20 Aug 2020 8:43 AM
Fucking lol.

Carry on.

-PB

This is Decentric posting, having been given back this account, because my current one is stuffed and I can't establish a new one with  Decentric. or Decentric2.

Like Muz, and Localstar, you have also been played for a fool, by a premeditated plan from members of another  nameless forum X, by subversives,  to subvert  and destabilise FTBL Forum using Multi accounts on here. They usually  manifest differently from the ones they use, but constantly change in their main forum site. I'm happy to never engage with any of them. They can't leave me alone. 

Now Joffa, KA and Krones don't post here, I'm their number one target. You've aided and abetted them. All their multis they've created, particularly, AJF ( and his plethora of multis on here) or Edude/Sevan as he is known elsewhere,  have gleefully enjoyed me getting the blame for their multis  by derailing football threads.

What you should be asking, Paul, is why these trolls and  stalkers  have been so incessant in following someone around the internet, paticuclarly  on FTBL?  

And, why you were so easily played by them?

What would any groupwant to subvert FTBL Forum, if they are veritable football fans?
Edited
4 Years Ago by Brew
Brew
Brew
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)

pv4 - 20 Aug 2020 6:50 AM
theBirdMan - 19 Aug 2020 6:01 PM

Welcome, and we hope you are and will enjoy it!

Hopefully every single one of us in here can take a deep breath and clean slate all of this.

Moving forward if you do ever find issues or forum rules being broken, please use the report button as us mods try our best to stay hands off. Report, private message, flag it to us somehow and we'll hopefully have a look at it. 

PV4, McJules.

This is my new Decentric account, and, I'm going to be quite transparent about it. I can't post using  Decentric, and can't rejoin as Decentric. or Decentric 2.

Credit to you taking decisive action in terminating troll accounts with trolling subversives from forum X.

However,  The Birdman is unequivocally also another subversive from forum X. Nice of you to welcome him though, thinking he was a bona fide account.

Another troll account  was the Mahmoud ? account's post,  prudently erased by Mods, which  I intuit was created by one of  AJF (Sevan/Edude), Rabid permabanned from FTBL (ECP), Lollywood /Loliverwood permabanned from FTBL ( Ladies Love The Cocu).

I'm suspecting AJF (Edude/Sevan) will disappear soon from FTBL after being exposed  and instead will post from his plethora of other multis. Or he will post respectfully as AJF and troll  from his multis.  
Edited
4 Years Ago by Brew
Brew
Brew
Hardcore Fan

aok - 19 Aug 2020 8:27 PM
How the F do politics have anything to do with this subject?  This political ranting is unfathomable. 

I disagree on various issues with various posters -  this is the norm on any forum. But there appears to be only one person repeatedly screeching to have dissenting voices banned for "attacking" him.  This same person admitted/has been caught creating multis on several forums. Unsurprisingly, people think he may be up to it again. That's not an attack, it's a logical thought that people express.

Calling out a person's tendency to exaggerate their credentials isn't an attack, it's simply correcting the record, especially when those "credentials" are used to dismiss/attack other people. 

You would think a highly credentialed and well educated person (all self professed) would have the ability to calmy debate an issue without this constant screeching and demanding opposing voices be silenced/banned.

The self proclaimed victim is the only one insisting others are banned, deleted and silenced.

You might be  the missing link for another poster from forum X - Lupi. This guy was more benign than the rest of them, telling me he had been frequently banned from FTBL forum - which suprised me. 

Outside forum X  subversive trolls, who I've met elsewhere before FTBL Forum, you are the only poster on this site who has been deliberately obnoxious to me from the first time I saw a post by you.

What I will put my hand up to, which has no relevance to FTBL part for responding  to this accusatory  post,  is  many of these Forum X trolling subversives on FTBL, have stalked me on a Tas football blog run by a good mate of mine.

My mate  and I have a code for five football criteria for me  using  chameleon accounts, so the stalkers ( from other states) are forever guessing which ones are mine.

Quite emphatically, I could do without any attention from subversive trolling multis a few others  claim I thrive on.  I only participate  on this forum to talk about football, and formerly cricket, in a civil and respectful  manner.
Edited
4 Years Ago by Brew
Brew
Brew
Hardcore Fan

Forget about  other  well known FTBL members  being accused of creating a plethora of multis on here, like PaulC, Davstar, Mouflon Rouge, Draupnir, Heineken, etc, my money is on AJF ( Edude/Sevan).

According to hundreds of other posters, he has created hundreds of multis on his own forum - he has masqueraded as me and other bona fide posters on his own forum too!

My guess he was both Libel and Adrthro.
Edited
4 Years Ago by Brew
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Lolllll when dencentric gets accused all of sudden a lot of posters who we havent seen in months pops up. Not suss at all
Brew
Brew
Hardcore Fan

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 22 Aug 2020 4:14 PM
Lolllll when dencentric gets accused all of sudden a lot of posters who we havent seen in months pops up. Not suss at all

So are you another of Forum X subversives, or, a FTBL regular who has been duped?

Like AJF/Edude/Sevan does, you've changed your user name a lot. Another one of his multis?

If you are a FTBL regular have look at forum X and see what goes on in there in terms of FTBL Forum,  champ.  
Edited
4 Years Ago by Brew
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Brew - 22 Aug 2020 4:20 PM
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 22 Aug 2020 4:14 PM

So are you another of Forum X subversives, or, a FTBL regular who has been duped?

Like AJF/Edude/Sevan does, you've changed your user name a lot. Another one of his multis?

If you are a FTBL regular have look at forum X and see what goes on in there in terms of FTBL Forum,  champ.  

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 comeon now you're reaching and you know it.  The fozz can let you change your user name for a while now d . Loving how passive aggressive you are trying hard not to get all loopy.  Chill my dude if you're not a multi of said person you can ignore this. 
AJF
AJF
Pro

Brew - 22 Aug 2020 2:10 PM

PV4, McJules.

This is my new Decentric account, and, I'm going to be quite transparent about it. I can't post using  Decentric, and can't rejoin as Decentric. or Decentric 2.

New account, thats gold, heres a post from 7 years ago where you used your decentric account to reply to your "new" brew account

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search