The Multi Speculation Thread

The Multi Speculation Thread

Author
Decentric 2
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 23 Aug 2020 10:42 AM
Bah gawd.  This is glorious.  Man d stop creating multis ffs. Ignore it but no like all trolls you want all attention on you. 

I don't want any attention from most of you guys at all. You seem obsessed with blaming me for multis I'm not, and, talking about me, and disseminating disinformation, when I don't post for lengthy periods or I've muted some of you.

This is my new account after Decentric was inadvertently banned, by a Mod banning insurgents. I think Brew is now disabled.

Unlike many who post regularly  in this thread, I still have the same name wherever I post on the interweb after 14 years. 
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 23 Aug 2020 10:58 AM
localstar - 23 Aug 2020 10:55 AM

Aus football is dead . Noone trolls and the people who did have toned it down

100%.

Member since 2008.

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Decentric 2 - 23 Aug 2020 11:17 AM

I don't want any attention from most of you guys at all. You seem obsessed with blaming me for multis I'm not, and, talking about me, and disseminating disinformation, when I don't post for lengthy periods or I've muted some of you.

This is my new account after Decentric was inadvertently banned, by a Mod banning insurgents. I think Brew is now disabled.

Unlike many who post regularly  in this thread, I still have the same name wherever I post on the interweb after 14 years. 

Lol again this forum allows for user names to be changed 
 Why are you so offended people change their names.  BTW my user name is my legit nickname in real life. I go by Carlito. 
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 23 Aug 2020 11:21 AM
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 23 Aug 2020 10:58 AM

100%.

But d would know that if he actually went in there 
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Deep State and QAnon has arrived to take down the Big D.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Carlito
Carlito
Legend

paulbagzFC - 23 Aug 2020 4:22 PM
Deep State and QAnon has arrived to take down the Big D.

-PB

Ben Shapiro disagrees with this 😂😂🤣
AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Decentric 2 - 23 Aug 2020 11:17 AM

Arent we lucky you are such a trustworthy poster, Brew

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Person who denies having multiple accounts logs on with multiple accounts to deny having multi accounts & blames the entire forum & some other forum which none of us really care about for having multiple accounts.

I think we're all in The Twilight Zone now. ( hey anyone remember that show?  Full episode on Youtube )  

I started this thread as a light hearted joke.   :laugh::crazy::hehe:

Carlito
Carlito
Legend

ErogenousZone - 24 Aug 2020 4:06 PM
Person who denies having multiple accounts logs on with multiple accounts to deny having multi accounts & blames the entire forum & some other forum which none of us really care about for having multiple accounts.

I think we're all in The Twilight Zone now. ( hey anyone remember that show?  Full episode on Youtube )  

I remember that show   its got a reboot on ten all access .
bird Man
bird Man
Weekender
Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)Weekender (31 reputation)

I’m new here. Trying to learn about soccer.

This Decentric guy is a menace to society. Is it possible to ban him for good?
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators

And done right, this thread could absolutely deliver this.

Alright lad and lasses, I'm sure we've all been part of forums (inc this one) where multis have occasionally been created/used to provide witty constructive banter. If you had and/or have a multi for any purpose otherwise, I advise you check yourself. 

Talking about other forums has become really stale and in my humble opinion is harming our forums atmosphere. Referencing other forums non-constructively is lame, boring and if I see it in future I intend to action on it. This goes all directions, to and from all people. 

Use the report button if there are posts you believe require action. Mute people if you really can't stand them for whatever reasons. I haven't seen many grudges around here for some time that are worth the effort to be truthful. 

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

theBirdMan - 24 Aug 2020 6:48 PM
I’m new here. Trying to learn about soccer.

This Decentric guy is a menace to society. Is it possible to ban him for good?

It is spelt sokkah
Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro

pv4 - 24 Aug 2020 6:53 PM

And done right, this thread could absolutely deliver this.

Alright lad and lasses, I'm sure we've all been part of forums (inc this one) where multis have occasionally been created/used to provide witty constructive banter. If you had and/or have a multi for any purpose otherwise, I advise you check yourself. 

Talking about other forums has become really stale and in my humble opinion is harming our forums atmosphere. Referencing other forums non-constructively is lame, boring and if I see it in future I intend to action on it. This goes all directions, to and from all people. 

Use the report button if there are posts you believe require action. Mute people if you really can't stand them for whatever reasons. I haven't seen many grudges around here for some time that are worth the effort to be truthful. 

Cheers 

I intend to follow your advice. 
Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro

mcjules - 19 Aug 2020 12:52 PM
LFC. - 19 Aug 2020 11:45 AM

The thing is, we investigate these things and there's sufficient evidence to suggest most of the claims of multis in here are not true. Just because someone interacts with Decentric does not automatically make them a multi.

The personal vendetta's we agree are an issue and are taking action.

A few people might take note of this. 
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

lol

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

mcjules, pv4 and pala from memory a mod and all mods.
Please get a grip together of whats being carrying on and ban whoever is playing the multi sharades.......
As you know most of us here have no care being as such and I'd hate to see this forum implode due to certain members destructive personal vandeta's.
Its pathetic behaviour who ever is in the wrong we need them cleaned out.

I second this. 

And may I add, I think something needs to be done about the trolls who harass innocent forum contributors. 

Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro

After being really pissed off with lots of really dumb multi speculations about me that have interrupted  the flow of
football discussion in football threads, I now believe that I could be wrong about the identity of AJF.

A few weeks ago I was unequivocally sure he was somebody else who owns something (now against forum rules to say where that is). 

I could now be guilty of lacking the intuition of my multi accusers. I’m as dumb as them!

AJF has done a lot of very, very  odd lurking though and is obviously not a detective in his day job! If he is a detective, crims would be pleased! 

AJF has also now copped the same treatment that those of us have who have been mercilessly accused of being multis we haven't. Then when the accusers have discovered they have been blatantly wrong, they have not retracted their original accusations here.

Essentially, I frequent this forum to discuss  football these days, as any  other topic raised here I discuss  face to face with real people with real names  off it.

The one multi accusation where I was sure I was right, I now  realise  I've probably been wrong. However, if it hadn't been for a plethora of PMs, I would not  have discovered my mistake.

In the last week, with a few  cases, the Mod panel have also been contacted, or  have  had attempts  to have been contacted, from more genuine  posters who I've met face to face. These  include people who have been accused of being multis, or have assisted me to rejoin the forum after accidentally having an account terminated.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Decentric 2
AJF
AJF
Pro

Decentric 2 - 28 Aug 2020 7:38 AM
After being really pissed off with lots of really dumb multi speculations about me that have interrupted  the flow of
football discussion in football threads, I now believe that I could be wrong about the identity of AJF.

A few weeks ago I was unequivocally sure he was somebody else who owns something (now against forum rules to say where that is). 

I could now be guilty of lacking the intuition of my multi accusers. I’m as dumb as them!

AJF has done a lot of very, very  odd lurking though and is obviously not a detective in his day job!

[/quote]

your obsession with me is getting quite concerning, I thought you werent going to engage with me anymore and yet here you are posting derogatory comments again! Mods please take note!

lucky I dont live in tasmania as I am scared I might find you lurking in my back yard arranging my y-fronts in a 4-4-2 midfield diamond!

Edited
4 Years Ago by AJF
pv4
pv4
Legend

AJF - 28 Aug 2020 8:09 AM

lucky I dont live in tasmania as I am scared I might find you lurking in my back yard arranging my y-fronts in a 4-4-2 midfield diamond!

1-4-4-2*
Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro

there are many, many people who would agree with your statement above.

the only person doing any lurking is you, you trench coat wearing 

your obsession with me is getting quite concerning, I thought you werent going to engage with me anymore and yet here you are posting derogatory comments again! Mods please take note!

I'm doing the right thing and apologising for probably being wrong about a multi I've accused you of being.

I have absolutely no problem ignoring all your football posts outside direct accusations of multis, and, coaching CV and quals, that derail veritable  football discussion content in football threads.

I challenge you to mute my posts. 

I would  not care if I never saw your any of your posts again, AJF.

An obsession with you is the antithesis of why I post on FTBL Forum.  
Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro

pv4 - 28 Aug 2020 8:13 AM

1-4-4-2*

LOL!

Bowden didn't like me posting 1-4-3-3 a few years back either!
Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro

mouflonrouge - 26 Aug 2020 3:04 PM

I second this. 

And may I add, I think something needs to be done about the trolls who harass innocent forum contributors. 

I third this.
AJF
AJF
Pro

Decentric 2 - 28 Aug 2020 8:21 AM

I'm doing the right thing and apologising for probably being wrong about a multi I've accused you of being.

I have absolutely no problem ignoring all your football posts outside direct accusations of multis, and, coaching CV and quals, that derail veritable  football discussion content in football threads.

I challenge you to mute my posts. 

I would  not care if I never saw your any of your posts again, AJF.

An obsession with you is the antithesis of why I post on FTBL Forum.  

and yet here you are again trolling, you really are sick

Let me reassure you, that I dont mute anyone and if I see you sprouting your fake coaching (like Ajax youth dont do any fitness training without the ball) you will get called out Brew.

localstar
localstar
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Just shut up, decentric...!
Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro

localstar - 28 Aug 2020 10:37 AM
Just shut up, decentric...!

I’ll leave you in peace to fabricate some new multis.

edited by pv4
Edited
4 Years Ago by pv4
AJF
AJF
Pro

Decentric 2 - 28 Aug 2020 1:36 PM

edited by pv4

Hey mods, isnt using a users real name a contravention of forum rules?

Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro

AJF - 28 Aug 2020 3:12 PM

That is his other user name he has previously used, named after the Socceroo captain of 1974. 

Localstar is on record previously saying that of course it wasn't his real name.
Edited
4 Years Ago by Decentric 2
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Fucking ridiculous.  Starting to think he enjoys the attention.

As for doxing someone, I'm assuming from AJFs post that is what has happened, then surely a little holiday is due to said doxee(?).

Member since 2008.

Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro

edited by pv4

Check your PM system, PV4.
pv4
pv4
Legend

AJF - 28 Aug 2020 3:12 PM

Using a persons real name is absolutely a contravention of forum rules. Please everyone take note of this moving forward.

Reminder to use the report button moving forward, please and thankyou for the legends who help us with this. 

Let us all speculate on multis in this thread only again, could be fun. 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search