Aleague football survey

Aleague football survey

Author
Bilbo43
Weekender
Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z8FDJPD

Hey everyone. Hoping to get some traction with an aleague survey before season kicks off. Ive posted on reddit, facebook and a few other sites but need a larger reach. If people can spend 15 minutes to complete it id really appreciate it.

As a forewarning, some questions may seem strange. It is somewhat intentional, ill explain in results released early in the new year why it is worded that way and structured as such.

Cheers everyone
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Done. Looking forward to the results.
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

I’ve done it thanks for putting it together 
Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

I did survey, interesting, cheers.
BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Done. Completed. 🙂

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

paulc
paulc
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Bilbo43 - 20 Dec 2020 6:53 PM
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z8FDJPD

Hey everyone. Hoping to get some traction with an aleague survey before season kicks off. Ive posted on reddit, facebook and a few other sites but need a larger reach. If people can spend 15 minutes to complete it id really appreciate it.

As a forewarning, some questions may seem strange. It is somewhat intentional, ill explain in results released early in the new year why it is worded that way and structured as such.

Cheers everyone

Good luck mate but too many activists on this forum to get a balanced response.

In a resort somewhere

Bilbo43
Bilbo43
Weekender
Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)

paulc - 21 Dec 2020 8:20 AM
Bilbo43 - 20 Dec 2020 6:53 PM

Good luck mate but too many activists on this forum to get a balanced response.

Thanks. I am aware but it is ok I think. The casual fan wont take the 15 minutes to do this and prob warps the issues of the game. The intention moreso is to give a snapshot from a broad perspective, the narrow in on the issues which score the highest, and focus on the expansion areas which get the most attention now in a future survey in late january which wont be as long and expand on those items. A lot on facebook I believe are already filling the 1st page and giving up. It has a 75 percent completion rate. Reddit and forums are troopers though, getting the best response rates

Waz
Waz
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Bilbo43 - 21 Dec 2020 9:16 AM

Thanks. I am aware but it is ok I think. The casual fan wont take the 15 minutes to do this and prob warps the issues of the game. The intention moreso is to give a snapshot from a broad perspective, the narrow in on the issues which score the highest, and focus on the expansion areas which get the most attention now in a future survey in late january which wont be as long and expand on those items. A lot on facebook I believe are already filling the 1st page and giving up. It has a 75 percent completion rate. Reddit and forums are troopers though, getting the best response rates

Just get as wide an input as possible and you’ll nullify through extreme views. Find Dan groups and ask them to share it - they’re all on Facebook and then find football specific sites like SEQ Football and post it there. 

paulc
paulc
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

No worries. Suggest you somehow get to the casual football follower, the ones that helped crowds increase from an average of 3,000 to up to 15,000. If you’re seeking input to better understand what has and will further grow the game, this demographic is critical.

In a resort somewhere

Bilbo43
Bilbo43
Weekender

paulc - 21 Dec 2020 9:37 AM

No worries. Suggest you somehow get to the casual football follower, the ones that helped crowds increase from an average of 3,000 to up to 15,000. If you’re seeking input to better understand what has and will further grow the game, this demographic is critical.

Agree. The survey will be open for a few weeks till it loses momentum really. Ill keep searching for sites to post it on for sure
Bilbo43
Bilbo43
Weekender

Valid suggestion. Ill do that. One area ive noticed i havent been able to hit is perth fans. No idea why but theres only about 2 of the hundreds ive picked up conducting the survey who are fans. Im sure its probably an access issue, maybe the fans are older guys who barely venture on social media.
It would be good to hit a balance of teams based on proportion of support.
Regardless theres still value in the survey. It isnt the goal to see who supports who, (that information is just to potentially justify certain data outcomes) but more to hone in as to why the league is seemingly going backwards in many metrics.

Thanks

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Bilbo43 - 21 Dec 2020 9:45 AM

Valid suggestion. Ill do that. One area ive noticed i havent been able to hit is perth fans. No idea why but theres only about 2 of the hundreds ive picked up conducting the survey who are fans. Im sure its probably an access issue, maybe the fans are older guys who barely venture on social media.
It would be good to hit a balance of teams based on proportion of support.
Regardless theres still value in the survey. It isnt the goal to see who supports who, (that information is just to potentially justify certain data outcomes) but more to hone in as to why the league is seemingly going backwards in many metrics.

Thanks

There’s also Facebook groups which have a lot of people that aren’t on forums or Reddit 
Bilbo43
Bilbo43
Weekender

Melbcityguy - 21 Dec 2020 10:04 AM
Bilbo43 - 21 Dec 2020 9:45 AM

There’s also Facebook groups which have a lot of people that aren’t on forums or Reddit 

Yeah im aware. Ive shared it with the sfc and taff ones that im part of. Need connections to the others. I could try to join the others i suppose but i dont think it sits well with fans having people in their supporter groups without the shared love for a certain team
Midfielder
Midfielder
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Done... hope you get what you want out of it...

An interesting idea for a future survey could be a smaller and simpler one aimed at Park teams... maybe a couple of associations could get their clubs to send out to players a questioner ... 

IMO the answer to growing Football is connecting to the player base ... and thats a lot harder than most people think... 
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Done.
huddo
huddo
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

Im weary of surveys since the Matildas debacle.

Gyfox
Gyfox
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Done.
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Gyfox - 21 Dec 2020 2:22 PM
Done.

Love Football

SUTHERLANDBEAR
SUTHERLANDBEAR
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

Done.
Footballfirst
Footballfirst
Hacker
Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)

Done
bola sepak
bola sepak
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (268 reputation)Hardcore Fan (268 reputation)Hardcore Fan (268 reputation)Hardcore Fan (268 reputation)Hardcore Fan (268 reputation)Hardcore Fan (268 reputation)Hardcore Fan (268 reputation)Hardcore Fan (268 reputation)Hardcore Fan (268 reputation)Hardcore Fan (268 reputation)Hardcore Fan (268 reputation)

Done

Nunya
Nunya
Hacker
Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)

Done found some questions confusing as to if I should be strongly against or for based on wording.
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Nunya - 21 Dec 2020 5:40 PM
Done found some questions confusing as to if I should be strongly against or for based on wording.

Agreed and also, done
Reedy
Reedy
Rising Star
Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)

Done
Ds98
Ds98
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

Done, good range of questions.
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

Any idea when we get the results from this?
Bilbo43
Bilbo43
Weekender

Hi everyone

Thanks to those who responded. The survey results are finalised. If anyone wants a copy of the raw results, probably message me privately and i can shoot them through. Unfortunately I cant work out how to attach a pdf to this forum, if someone can help id be much obliged, otherwise this link will take you to a drive which provides the results.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=11OJjgN03xziCK13C5WykMuE92PQksPTk

I mentioned briefly before this was always a stepping stone survey. It has highlighted main issues and now i am writing a follow on survey to address that.

Cheers
Footballking55
Footballking55
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

Good work, interesting reading. Look forward to the more detailed survey.
Bilbo43
Bilbo43
Weekender

Footballking55 - 29 Jan 2021 5:23 PM
Good work, interesting reading. Look forward to the more detailed survey.
I had intended this weekend, but life. A young boy and wife draws a lot of attention, plus work, but it will come maybe by the end of next week. My challenge is accessing the socials of the fans that just didnt access this before, need to find where they are. Probably means a few emails
Coverdale
Coverdale
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

When it comes start a new thread titled results. 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search