New James Bond is a female.....

New James Bond is a female.....

Author
vincenzogold
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

New James Bond revealed! Lashana Lynch replaces Daniel Craig as 007

Lashana Lynch will play the first female James Bond in 'No Time To Die', replacing Daniel Craig

No Time To Die

Lashana Lynch replaces Daniel Craig as 007 in 'No Time To Die'. Photo: File Photo.

vincenzogold
vincenzogold
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

How fucked is this. 

Me too movement gone way to far.

Why don't they make their own female version of james bond? cause they know it will be shit

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Doesn't worry me too much but I will take great joy in Enzo, GA, Rusty and the others of their ilk losing their shit over this.  

Member since 2008.

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Wait so they recast?

Or is NT2D a passing of the torch movie?...

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

It’s corny to me having a female Jane bond. Instead they should of made a villain female to go against bond they could of made her a strong character if they actually wanted to be creative 
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 15 Mar 2021 12:57 PM
It’s corny to me having a female Jane bond. Instead they should of made a villain female to go against bond they could of made her a strong character if they actually wanted to be creative 

Always assumed 007 was just a number for MI6 agents as they come and go..  Helps explain the different actors in the movies by that logic.  Having a sheila with that number doesn't bugger about with 'canon' too much I would have thought.

Anyway they'll run with her for 5 movies and then it'll be a bloke again.  

Wonder if she'll be fucking a bunch of himbos across the world Roger Moore/Sean Connery style. 

Has it actually been confirmed because I can't find anything besides that initial post above?

Here are 3 reports from the last week.  Note none of them mention this lady.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/next-james-bond-heres-5-154702021.html

This one mentions her but with this caveat.  https://www.esquire.com/uk/culture/a25723722/who-will-be-the-next-james-bond-an-in-depth-analysis/

Let's start, in time-honoured spy film fashion, with a red herring: Lashana Lynch is the next 007. This has been confirmed. In fact, she takes over the role from Daniel Craig in the new Bond film, No Time to Die. So, job done. We can all go home. Ah, but, wait a minute – she's not the next James Bond. In fact, as Barbara Broccoli has made very clear, James Bond will never be female. What's happened here is a bit of confusion between a job title, and a character.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1409438/next-james-bond-tom-holland-spider-man-marvel-daniel-craig-no-time-to-die-tom-hardy

Member since 2008.

Edited
3 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
petszk
petszk
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

According to Wikipedia (so take it with a grain of salt);
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Time_to_Die

Lashana Lynch as Nomi:[21]
A new "00" agent who entered active service some time after Bond's retirement and was assigned the 007 number

I'm not really into the Bond movies either way, but I have no problem with this.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search