Sportsmen dropping like flies, no explanation ...

Sportsmen dropping like flies, no explanation ...

Author
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
johnsmith - 19 Nov 2021 9:59 AM
sydneyfc1987 - 19 Nov 2021 9:56 AM

I concede some of the football links are open to rebuttal

I love this. 

a- using the word 'rebuttal' instead of 'complete bullshit'
b - still goes ahead and posts, using its as evidence and carries on as if nothing happened. 

johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 19 Nov 2021 12:11 PM
johnsmith - 19 Nov 2021 11:30 AM

He adds: “During the current period of Covid vaccination a high index of suspicion is required to identify thrombotic episodes following vaccination. However, it is important to remember that these side-effects are rare, and much less common than both cerebral venous thrombosis and ischaemic stroke associated with Covid-19 infection itself.

So "rare" that in Taiwan (at the date of the article) there were more deaths from vaccines than from Covid.

https://www.ntd.com/more-die-after-vaccination-than-from-covid-19-in-taiwan_688004.html

Over in Australia, if you had clicked the websites below about the Australian DAEN website, you'll seen 1,873 Australian Covid deaths versus 633 vaccine-deaths (at the time of the video). If you factor in that TGA is dismissing these as vaccine deaths by refusing to admit things like strokes caused by vaccines, it is possible that the 633 figure is actually higher.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DIHy1E6T43de/

https://apps.tga.gov.au/Prod/daen/daen-entry.aspx

As so many people have pointed out, it's funny how there are so many news stories of RARE side effects. And we're really only hearing the vaccine-damage stories of celebrities, and not so often from the common man in the street. As Pat Cash said in the video below, the doctors are not reporting these to the TGA, probably because TGA is refusing to link these to the vaccines:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fbQtzBaWSVi4/

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

tsf - 19 Nov 2021 12:21 PM
johnsmith - 19 Nov 2021 9:59 AM

I love this. 

a- using the word 'rebuttal' instead of 'complete bullshit'
b - still goes ahead and posts, using its as evidence and carries on as if nothing happened. 

It's actually unbelievable.  

Old mate would get a high distinction in cognitive dissonance 101 for sure. 

Quite entertaining.  Just keeps digging his own grave. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

cesspit
cesspit
Hacker
Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
another graduate from the university of bitchute lol
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

cesspit - 19 Nov 2021 1:49 PM
another graduate from the university of bitchute lol

Given the level of censorship, those who hold views that differ from the Mainstream are forced to post on free-speech websites such as Bitchute or Rumble.

As an example of censorship, Dr Peter McCullough is a medical professor from Texas A&M University. He had a peer-reviewed medical paper, and he summarised its main points in a youtube video. Because it went against the Mainstream narrative, YouTube deleted the video, irrespective of the fact that its content was the summary of a peer-reviewed medical paper. Here is Dr McCullough's testimony to the Texas Senate where he tells that story, and well worth seeing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHi3lX3oGM

In this era, so many people are not aware of information because of the incredible effectiveness of the censorship.

For instance, among my circle of friends who have taken the Covid vaccine, I have not found one who was prior aware of the how these MRNA vaccines send a code into your own cells, to teach the cells in your body to manufacture artificial spike proteins. When I tell that to pro-vax people, they think it is misinformation. So I have to cite a New York University website to convince them it is not misinformation. (See 6th paragraph in the article below).

https://nyulangone.org/news/how-mrna-vaccines-prevent-covid-19

Now, once you realise that these substances are making your body's own cells to manufacture the spike proteins, you understand when the Mainstream doctors tell you that these artificial spike proteins are just localised in the jab-area, and disappear after a while. But not all doctors agree with that. In this short video, Dr McCullough points to studies in Japan which show that the artificial spike proteins are just as dangerous as natural-Covid, and are being found in organs in the body.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xZ61ky5Ci77f/

i.e. just as natural Covid produces "long Covid" lasting many months, similarly, these artificial spike proteins -- that have been manufactured by your body's cells -- can also hang around for a long time producing bad results.

No one is forcing you to not take the vaccines. But there are there are medical experts around the world who are warning of dangers. Hence, it is immoral to force people to take these vaccines against their choice, on threat of losing their jobs.

Most of you have followed the advice of doctors in the Mainstream. But there exists a 2nd Medical Opinion from an equally qualified and experienced group of doctors. Every Australian should have the freedom, based on evidence, to follow a 2nd Medical Opinion that they decide.

Edited
3 Years Ago by johnsmith
cesspit
cesspit
Hacker
Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)

johnsmith - 19 Nov 2021 2:46 PM
cesspit - 19 Nov 2021 1:49 PM

Given the level of censorship, those who hold views that differ from the Mainstream are forced to post on free-speech websites such as Bitchute or Rumble.

As an example of censorship, Dr Peter McCullough is a medical professor from Texas A&M University. He had a peer-reviewed medical paper, and he summarised its main points in a youtube video. Because it went against the Mainstream narrative, YouTube deleted the video, irrespective of the fact that its content was the summary of a peer-reviewed medical paper. Here is Dr McCullough's testimony to the Texas Senate where he tells that story, and well worth seeing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHi3lX3oGM

In this era, so many people are not aware of information because of the incredible effectiveness of the censorship.

For instance, among my circle of friends who have taken the Covid vaccine, I have not found one who was prior aware of the how these MRNA vaccines send a code into your own cells, to teach the cells in your body to manufacture artificial spike proteins. When I tell that to pro-vax people, they think it is misinformation. So I have to cite a New York University website to convince them it is not misinformation. (See 6th paragraph in the article below).

https://nyulangone.org/news/how-mrna-vaccines-prevent-covid-19

Now, once you realise that these substances are making your body's own cells to manufacture the spike proteins, you understand when the Mainstream doctors tell you that these artificial spike proteins are just localised in the jab-area, and disappear after a while. But not all doctors agree with that. In this short video, Dr McCullough points to studies in Japan which show that the artificial spike proteins are just as dangerous as natural-Covid, and are being found in organs in the body.

i.e. just as natural Covid produces "long Covid" lasting many months, similarly, these artificial spike proteins -- that have been manufactured by your body's cells -- can also hang around for a long time producing bad results.

No one is forcing you to not take the vaccines. But there are there are medical experts around the world who are warning of dangers. Hence, it is immoral to force people to take these vaccines against their choice, on threat of losing their jobs.

Most of you have followed the advice of doctors in the Mainstream. But there exists a 2nd Medical Opinion from an equally qualified and experienced group of doctors. Every Australian should have the freedom, based on evidence, to follow a 2nd Medical Opinion that they decide.

"Peter McCullough" is a regular on far right misinformation and prepper supplements grifting site Infowars lol

its founder is the guilty subject of multiple defamation lawsuits for peddling conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

cesspit - 19 Nov 2021 3:38 PM
johnsmith - 19 Nov 2021 2:46 PM

"Peter McCullough" is a regular on far right misinformation and prepper supplements grifting site Infowars lol

its founder is the guilty subject of multiple defamation lawsuits for peddling conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook

It is a tactic of the Media to slander their Opponents as "far right". Do you do that habitually? - slandering anyone you disagree with as "Far Right"?

What about this ordinary Australian GP, Dr. Peter Johnston, with over 50 years of experience. Do you regard him as "Far Right" because he is speaking out on vaccine danger?

https://rumble.com/vndru5-episode-35-live-with-dr.-peter-johnston-victorian-gp-speaking-out.html

If you disagree with Dr. Johnston, that's your entitlement -- but why slander those who agree with his opinion as "Far Right"?

By slandering any opponent as "Far Right", there will be a good percentage of society who will be intimidated into keeping their mouth shut, but some will say, "Hang on, the guy has something sensible to say, so I will listen".

Not many such people, but there are some.

For the sake of discussion, IF these vaccines were actually truly dangerous in the long term, I ask you: Would you too want there to be brave doctors who are willing to speak out? Also, would you be comfortable using a G.P. who refused to give you their full, uncensored opinion, for fear of losing their job?

Ask your G.P. this question: "If you were of the view that the Covid vaccines may be dangerous in the long term - and doctors are losing their job for voicing that opinion - would you be willing to lose your job to take a stand?" If you see them hesitate to answer, get another G.P., if you value independent medical advice.

But if you are totally fine with G.P.'s being silenced, by threat of loss of job, then look in the mirror and acknowledge you are part of a groundswell that is changing Australia into a society where doctors are being intimidated from speaking their valid medical opinion.
Edited
3 Years Ago by johnsmith
cesspit
cesspit
Hacker

johnsmith - 19 Nov 2021 3:59 PM
cesspit - 19 Nov 2021 3:38 PM

It is a tactic of the Media to slander their Opponents as "far right". Do you do that habitually? - slandering anyone you disagree with as "Far Right"?

What about this ordinary Australian GP, Dr. Peter Johnston, with over 50 years of experience. Do you regard him as "Far Right" because he is speaking out on vaccine danger?

https://rumble.com/vndru5-episode-35-live-with-dr.-peter-johnston-victorian-gp-speaking-out.html

If you disagree with Dr. Johnston, that's your entitlement -- but why slander those who agree with his opinion as "Far Right"?

By slandering any opponent as "Far Right", there will be a good percentage of society who will be intimidated, but some will say, "Hang on, the guy has something sensible to say, so I will listen".

Not many such people, but there are some.

For the sake of discussion, IF these vaccines were actually truly dangerous in the long term, I ask you: Would you too want there to be brave doctors who are willing to speak out? Also, would you be comfortable using a G.P. who refused to give you their full, uncensored opinion, for fear of losing their job?

I'm not going to call this doctor far right, but you'll never get all doctors to agree on everything
you'll always find some fringe outliers trying to make a name for themselves, it doesn't prove anything when the consensus is clear
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

cesspit - 19 Nov 2021 4:09 PM
johnsmith - 19 Nov 2021 3:59 PM

I'm not going to call this doctor far right, but you'll never get all doctors to agree on everything
you'll always find some fringe outliers trying to make a name for themselves, it doesn't prove anything when the consensus is clear

A consensus -- created by threat of losing jobs -- is not a consensus.

If you are happy with that happening, do not criticise those people who fear Australia is becoming like 1930's Germany. Just today, I had coffee with a friend who told me of a migrant from Europe who had lived under Totalitarianism, who fears Australia is getting that way.

For Australia to become full Totalitarian, there must be a sizeable amount of the Australian people who are ok with that. If you (cesspit) are perfectly fine with Australian doctors being threatened with loss of job if they voice an alternate medical view, then you are among those numbers. And if you know lots of people who are ok with that, then it indicates the numbers of Australians -- who are conditioned to live happily under Totalitarianism -- is growing to critical mass.

When there are regular frequent news stories of hospitals where hundreds of doctors and nurses would rather lose their careers than take these new-technology vaccines, it is far from a consensus.

Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

JohhnSmith mate, surely you could be putting your mind/time to better use.

You have an interesting brain, try to focus it on something constructive!!

You remind me of a cousin of mine. 

He is quite an "intelligent" guy with a very inquisitive mind who just missed out on so much foundational education in his life (not just talking school) for a variety of reasons and just lacks the basic knowledge and understandings that underpin most rational thought so while he can now connect dots, he gets these dots from different pictures. 

Connecting the dots : r/funny
Literal interpretation of Spın̈al Tap lyrics - Drawception

cesspit
cesspit
Hacker

johnsmith - 19 Nov 2021 4:20 PM
cesspit - 19 Nov 2021 4:09 PM

A consensus -- created by threat of losing jobs -- is not a consensus.

If you are happy with that happening, do not criticise those people who fear Australia is becoming like 1930's Germany. Just today, I had coffee with a friend who told me of a migrant from Europe who had lived under Totalitarianism, who fears Australia is getting that way.

For Australia to become full Totalitarian, there must be a sizeable amount of the Australian people who are ok with that. If you (cesspit) are perfectly fine with Australian doctors being threatened with loss of job if they voice an alternate medical view, then you are among those numbers. And if you know lots of people who are ok with that, then it indicates the numbers of Australians -- who are conditioned to live happily under Totalitarianism -- is growing to critical mass.

When there are regular frequent news stories of hospitals where hundreds of doctors and nurses would rather lose their careers than take these new-technology vaccines, it is far from a consensus.

1930's Germany? oh dear

do you realise how offensive certain people find this kind of comparison?  It diminishes a very real and tragic holocaust by comparing it to some batshit crazy conspiracy theory about Bill Gates injecting 5G into your arms

do you realise how crazy you sound to others when you talk like this?
cesspit
cesspit
Hacker

Davide82 - 19 Nov 2021 4:25 PM
JohhnSmith mate, surely you could be putting your mind/time to better use.

You have an interesting brain, try to focus it on something constructive!!

You remind me of a cousin of mine. 

He is quite an "intelligent" guy with a very inquisitive mind who just missed out on so much foundational education in his life (not just talking school) for a variety of reasons and just lacks the basic knowledge and understandings that underpin most rational thought so while he can now connect dots, he gets these dots from different pictures. 

Connecting the dots : r/funny
Literal interpretation of Spın̈al Tap lyrics - Drawception

indeed

the dark web has created more of these such people who're incapable of sorting information from misinformation

its something that needs to be regulated more effectively than it is now before it ends in violence
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

cesspit - 19 Nov 2021 4:42 PM

1930's Germany? oh dear

do you realise how offensive certain people find this kind of comparison?  It diminishes a very real and tragic holocaust by comparing it to some batshit crazy conspiracy theory about Bill Gates injecting 5G into your arms

Wikipedia definition: "Totalitarianism is a form of government and a political system that prohibits all opposition parties, outlaws individual opposition to the State and its claims, and exercises an extremely high degree of control and regulation over public and private life.

Britannica definition: Totalitarianism, form of government that permits no individual freedom and seeks to subordinate all aspects of individual life to the authority of the state.

Cambridge Dictionary: totalitarian, a political system in which those in power have complete control and do not allow people freedom to oppose them.

I'll give a few examples, and you tell me if these fit the definition of "Totalitarian".

Two alternatives: Either I am crazy, or you are asleep at the wheel.

Reuters states that the Pfizer vaccine starts with 88% efficacy, and wanes to 47% after 6 months following the 2nd dose.

Whereas Ivermectin - a Nobel Prize winning medicine used for around 40 years for humans, is slandered as "horse medicine" by the Media and W.H.O. - and the people believe this - and doctors are banned from using it, even though clinical trials show it has a peer-reviewed 67-69% efficacy, provided it is used early.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/pfizerbiontech-covid-19-vaccine-effectiveness-drops-after-6-months-study-2021-10-04/

https://ivmmeta.com/ivm-meta.pdf

Yet, the Government blocks access to workplaces - which amounts to loss of job for those types of work which require physical presence - if one does not take an experimental vaccine that has off-the-charts data of death and side effects.

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DIHy1E6T43de/

Even Dr Robert Malone, a pioneer in this field of MRNA vaccines, warns against these vaccines being used for children.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aZ2wcVOx8q5J/

In contrast to the narrative of this being a "pandemic of the un-vaccinated" there are whistleblowers of experienced doctors and nurses saying that much of the hospitalisations are from vaccine damage.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XKfGT2loLGXx/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XYnO5WFDS5WB/

The Andrews Government's entire strategy is based on the premise that high-vaccination rate brings high-protection, which is not following the science. Just today, Gibraltar - the world's highest vaccination area - is shutting down Christmas.

https://www.newsweek.com/christmas-celebration-gibraltar-vaccine-coronavirus-cases-1650610

For those of you facing a 3rd booster shot to retain your vax-passport, some might care to review the 16-2 vote of the FDA's advisors on 17 September 2021 who warned of the 3rd booster being dangerous. The following report on that 16-2 vote has to be read with caution, because it includes comments from members of the public who made submissions, who were not on the 18-member panel. But irrespective, the end result was that the 18 member panel voted 16-2 against the 3rd booster because of dangers.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/experts-warn-of-covid-vaccine-risks-at-fda-hearing-the-vaccines-kill-more-than-they-save/?

When faced with these dangers of the vaccine - people ought to have freedom to choose which medical opinions they will follow. But Totalitarianism says:

- you have no choice
- you cannot enter your job site, without the vaccine that is regarded by some doctors are dangerous
- your children must be vaccinated with this experimental vaccine

Check the above three definitions, and see if it sounds like Totalitarianism. Any Totalitarian regime has a Media arm that acts to silence the opposition. What greater threat is there than decreeing that you cannot operate your job, if you do not do what the State orders you to do, in spite of there being a valid 2nd Medical Opinion that these vaccines are dangerous - backed up by record-breaking number of deaths of the TGA DAEN database.

If you want to take a vaccine that wanes to 47% after 6 months requiring 3rd and further boosters, give me the freedom to take a medicine with a 69% efficacy rate that has been used for 40 years with a large degree of safety. Do not force me, under penalty of loss of job, to take the drug with off-the-charts DAEN/VAERS deaths, when it used to be legal to prescribe Ivermectin until a few weeks ago, because the TGA said that, unless they banned Ivermectin, it would discourage people from getting vaccinated.

https://www.tga.gov.au/media-release/new-restrictions-prescribing-ivermectin-covid-19

Here are two scenarios:

- You guys can get your Pfizer and AZ jabs with its "88% waning to 47%" efficacy, and it looks like we'll be having the same massive spikes that other high-vax countries had, such as Gibraltar, Netherlands, Denmark. Already today (19 Nov 2021) the case numbers are climbing. The entire premise, that high-vax numbers brings high-safey, is against what we're seeing in other high-vax countries. Yet, in spite of that data, the Governments just press ahead, forcing people to get vaxed. You know why?

- The un-vaccinated should be given freedom to obtain prescriptions from Australian doctors for Ivermectin for Covid, and take their 69% chance of efficacy using a drug with a 40 year human track record of greater safety than the Covid vaccines.

This is exactly what happened in India during their Delta outbreak. Some States were against Ivermectin, such as Kerala, because they trusted the W.H.O. Whereas two states of Uttar Pradesh and Goa went it alone with Ivermectin. Compare the curves of those States. Sure, correlation does not equal causation - but, if we see correlation, we need to investigate, rather than censoring.

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/lucknow/uttar-pradesh-government-says-ivermectin-helped-to-keep-deaths-low-7311786/

Imagine: if a $3 dose of Ivermectin could have a 69% efficacy - compared to the $billions of profits for the Pharma companies - there would be no lockdowns, no loss of businesses, no destruction of supply chains. You might not believe that, but many doctors do. Why force those doctors to ban Ivermectin, if there's a 69% chance that it could work?

https://ivmmeta.com/ivm-meta.pdf

If your vaccines, which you took, worked after 2 doses, and actually prevented transmission, and stopped the spikes in Covid cases that we see in hig-vax countries - then I would concede. But if not, then let others try other equally valid alternatives.

And don't support politicians that prevent me from entering my office to do my job.

Edited
3 Years Ago by johnsmith
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

1930's Germany? oh dear

There are 2 ways to discuss this: based on emotions, or based on facts.

We live in a society where the worst thing is to hurt people feelings, and it is impacting to say we are heading towards Totalitarianism.

But please consider that we are now living in a country where doctors and nurses need to make anonymous videos, with faces unseen, to report whistleblower reports.

https://rumble.com/vpgraf-doctors-speak-out-in-australia.html

You can dismiss the above video testimonies as fake, but it correlates with numerous reports of doctors and nurses being threatened with loss of job if they do not tow the line. Maybe that might have been "conspiracy" years ago - but today, it is out in the open, where all of us are threatened with loss of job if we do not bow to the Mandate.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

johnsmith - 20 Nov 2021 1:42 PM

You can dismiss the above video testimonies as fake

Given so many things you have already posted have been proven to be misleading or completely fake you're making it easier to dismiss them, not harder. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

sydneyfc1987 - 20 Nov 2021 2:22 PM
johnsmith - 20 Nov 2021 1:42 PM

Given so many things you have already posted have been proven to be misleading or completely fake you're making it easier to dismiss them, not harder. 

This table is from the W.H.O. adverse events ViGIAccess database at www.vigiaccess.org

https://ibb.co/5nmDSp7

Covid vaccines: 2,457,386 adverse reports - that close to 2.5 million reports in 1 year.
compared with the next highest vaccine, the flu vaccine - 272,202 in 53 years.

From the table at https://ibb.co/5nmDSp7  I'll do the mathematics for you:

- Covid vaccine: 2,457,386 for 1 year
- Flu vaccine: 5,135 per year average for last 53 years
(being 272,202/53)
- Ivermectin, used for humans: 196 per year average (being 5,705/29)

This is from the W.H.O. VigiAccess database, which I gave the link above.

Yet, when the Media tells you Ivermectin ($3 per dose) is dangerous - but Covid vaccines are safe (giving Pharma billions in profits) you unquestioningly believe them, in spite of clinical data trials showing Ivermectin with 69% efficacy.

But, in any population, there are true believers who will instantly dismiss that, and laugh at the others for being fools.

And please note that the reference to "Ivermectin" in this table is for human-use, not for horses. https://ibb.co/5nmDSp7

The W.H.O. lists Ivermectin as one of its essential medicines for humans, not for horses.

https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/325771/WHO-MVP-EMP-IAU-2019.06-eng.pdf

The above trends correlates with the trend in the data on the Australian TGA website.You, being a "true believer", you can instantly dismiss that, but others will say: Hang on, these are data coming from the TGA and WHO websites.

You can argue that some of these are "unverified" -- but that applies to all years, so the trend is still unmistakable.

No matter how you believe (blind faith) in the Mainstream system, you cannot explain away 2.5 million adverse effects, compared to the other vaccines over 50 years.

This same trend is on the WHO VigiAccess database, the Australian TGA DAEN database, and the U.S. VAERS website. There comes a point where you have to examine the data for yourself, and not just go with what the Authorities are telling you. At least consider the doctors who are giving warnings based on these.

Remember, people are getting these effects within 1-2 week of the vaccine, and the authorities are saying you cannot link them.

Every person has a strong belief, and this is what you believe deep in your soul:

- government doctors never make mistakes
- the majority is always correct
- the Media never lies, at least in the things that you believe them
- If Pharma companies had to choose between: Your Health versus Their Profits, they will 100% always decide on the course of action that helps your health.

If a person has the above 4 strong beliefs, you can show them this table,  https://ibb.co/5nmDSp7   and they will laugh at you, calling you a fool.
Edited
3 Years Ago by johnsmith
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

johnsmith - 20 Nov 2021 4:32 PM
sydneyfc1987 - 20 Nov 2021 2:22 PM

This table is from the W.H.O. adverse events ViGIAccess database at www.vigiaccess.org

https://ibb.co/5nmDSp7

"Information in VigiAccess on potential side effects should not be interpreted as meaning that the medicinal product or its active substance either caused the observed effect or is unsafe to use. Confirming a causal link is a complex process that requires a thorough scientific assessment and detailed evaluation of all available data. The information on this website, therefore, does not reflect any confirmed link between a medicinal product and a side effect ."

Sigh.......

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

cesspit
cesspit
Hacker

the EU is showing the way with mandatory vaccination and world's best practice.  
Total exclusion from society of the unvaccinated anti vaxxers seems to be the way forward from here on.  The question is how do we achieve that?
I suspect the government are biding their time until the national quarantine facilities are completed.
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

cesspit - 20 Nov 2021 9:51 PM
the EU is showing the way with mandatory vaccination and world's best practice.  
Total exclusion from society of the unvaccinated anti vaxxers seems to be the way forward from here on.  The question is how do we achieve that?
I suspect the government are biding their time until the national quarantine facilities are completed.

Personally I'm not huge on mandatory vaccination.

I believe businesses and organisations should have the right to protect themselves and thus expect employees or customers to be vaccinated.

Beyond that I'm not so sure.  

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

cesspit
cesspit
Hacker

sydneyfc1987 - 20 Nov 2021 10:01 PM
cesspit - 20 Nov 2021 9:51 PM

Personally I'm not huge on mandatory vaccination.

I believe businesses and organisations should have the right to protect themselves and thus expect employees or customers to be vaccinated.

Beyond that I'm not so sure.  

its the same thing though as everyone needs to interact with a business and organisation
petszk
petszk
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

johnsmith - 17 Nov 2021 7:06 PM
Numerous reports of athletes dropping with heart problems. The "true believers" will defend it by saying that those, like Sergio Aguero, already had the condition. The "true believers" are not persuaded by explanations from doctors such as Dr. Peter McCullough, who explain that these new technology substances exacerbate conditions that are there already. In other words, Dr McCullough's explanation shows that these existing conditions would not have been otherwise triggered at this point in time, if not for the introduction of the substance into their bodies. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bCWdpsIlb3b8/
THREE (VACCINATED) FOOTBALLERS COLLAPSE IN ENGLAND IN THE SAME MATCH

https://philosophers-stone.info/2021/11/03/germany-long-list-of-athletes-who-suddenly-died-or-were-seriously-ill-over-75-known-cases-in-the-last-5-months/

https://report24.news/ab-13-jahren-lange-liste-ploetzlich-verstorbener-oder-schwerkranker-sportler/

https://toknow.uk/germany-long-list-of-athletes-who-suddenly-died-or-were-seriously-ill-over-75-known-cases-in-the-last-5-months/

https://newzworldtoday.com/report-75-european-fully-vaccinated-athletes-have-died-or-became-seriously-ill-from-sudden-heart-attacks-in-the-past-5-months/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/devastating-video-mountain-bike-national-title-winner-kyle-warner-diagnosed-pericarditis-taking-pfizer-vaccine-ending-career/

https://welovetrump.com/2021/11/12/99-fully-vaccinated-uc-berkeley-football-team-postpones-game-due-to-44-covid-19-cases/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/29-year-old-mountain-bike-national-title-winner-kyle-warner-diagnosed-pericarditis-taking-pfizer-vaccine-career-ruined-video/

https://t.me/craigkelly/1346

Ahhh....
Those famous and well renowned sources of medical information such as welovetrump.com and philosophers-stone.info.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

cesspit - 20 Nov 2021 10:42 PM
sydneyfc1987 - 20 Nov 2021 10:01 PM

its the same thing though as everyone needs to interact with a business and organisation

Yeah I understand the argument. I'm as anti 'anti-vaxxer' as it gets but I'm wary about a mandatory government directive.  What's the plan, to hold people down and jab them? Fine them?  Honestly I feel as if this would plays into the anti-vaxxers' hands.  We don't need to worry too much about this in Australia due to 90%+ taking up the jab.

I quite like what Singapore has done, where if you are voluntarily unvaccinated and end up in hospital you have to pay for you're medical care. Only fair that there is a vaccine that reduces your chance of hospittatilstion 15 fold and you've decided not to get it that you pay your way to reduce the impact on the hospital system. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Edited
3 Years Ago by sydneyfc1987
cesspit
cesspit
Hacker

sydneyfc1987 - 21 Nov 2021 2:23 AM
cesspit - 20 Nov 2021 10:42 PM

Yeah I understand the argument. I'm as anti 'anti-vaxxer' as it gets but I'm wary about a mandatory government directive.  What's the plan, to hold people down and jab them? Fine them?  Honestly I feel as if this would plays into the anti-vaxxers' hands.  We don't need to worry too much about this in Australia due to 90%+ taking up the jab.

I quite like what Singapore has done, where if you are voluntarily unvaccinated and end up in hospital you have to pay for you're medical care. Only fair that there is a vaccine that reduces your chance of hospittatilstion 15 fold and you've decided not to get it that you pay your way to reduce the impact on the hospital system. 

If they're excluded from society they won't need to be held down.  They'll be brought to heel eventually.  This is the progressive solution.
However everything needs to be done to prevent them interacting with the rest of us as they present a danger.
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

petszk - 21 Nov 2021 2:04 AM

Ahhh....
Those famous and well renowned sources of medical information such as welovetrump.com and philosophers-stone.info.

Exactly. After looking at just one link he posted and finding it 100% bullshit I couldn't even be arsed. Just the URL's alone tells you all you need to know. 'www.welovetrump.com'.

FFS!

On an interesting side note I find the mental gymnastics being performed by the 'my body, my choice' anti-vaxxers and anti abortionists (generally in the US) pretty entertaining. 

Member since 2008.

cesspit
cesspit
Hacker

Munrubenmuz - 21 Nov 2021 1:15 PM

Exactly. After looking at just one link he posted and finding it 100% bullshit I couldn't even be arsed. Just the URL's alone tells you all you need to know. 'www.welovetrump.com'.

FFS!

On an interesting side note I find the mental gymnastics being performed by the 'my body, my choice' anti-vaxxers and anti abortionists (generally in the US) pretty entertaining. 

yes self awareness is generally lacking in these right wing nut jobs
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Ahhh....

My neighbour’s kid stopped breathing. I didn’t even bother with calling doctors or ambo. Just logged on to welovetrump.com. 
cesspit
cesspit
Hacker

tsf - 21 Nov 2021 5:27 PM

My neighbour’s kid stopped breathing. I didn’t even bother with calling doctors or ambo. Just logged on to welovetrump.com. 

LOL its cornucopia of dubious dark web sources
Edited
3 Years Ago by cesspit
roosty
roosty
Rising Star
Rising Star (815 reputation)Rising Star (815 reputation)Rising Star (815 reputation)Rising Star (815 reputation)Rising Star (815 reputation)Rising Star (815 reputation)Rising Star (815 reputation)Rising Star (815 reputation)Rising Star (815 reputation)Rising Star (815 reputation)Rising Star (815 reputation)

Seems like lots of athletes are collapsing and dying during performance. However its important to remember that theres more chance of developing myocarditis through covid than the vaccine. So while its possible these heart attacks etc are caused by the vaccine, thats largely because theres far more vaccinated athletes than those whove had covid. Youvr got to look at the big picture and not just isolated sets of data that support your opinion. its wrong to say there is no risk with the vaccine, it seems that if youre relatively young and male youve got around a 1 in 5000 risk of getting myocarditis and possibly consigning yourself to a heart attack at some stage. Thats signifiicant. Likewise its wrong to say theres less risk in catching covid, as covid fatality rates across all age groups, gender etc outpaces those of the vaccine. I think the TGA just need to be honest about the risks rather than sweeping it under the rug for fear of emboldening the anti vax crowd. its one of the things that makes people skeptical of the authorities when they deliberately hide and redact certain data to achieve a broader social outcome which they feel justifies the need to be dishonest.

mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
roosty - 21 Nov 2021 8:49 PM
Seems like lots of athletes are collapsing and dying during performance. However its important to remember that theres more chance of developing myocarditis through covid than the vaccine. So while its possible these heart attacks etc are caused by the vaccine, thats largely because theres far more vaccinated athletes than those whove had covid. Youvr got to look at the big picture and not just isolated sets of data that support your opinion. its wrong to say there is no risk with the vaccine, it seems that if youre relatively young and male youve got around a 1 in 5000 risk of getting myocarditis and possibly consigning yourself to a heart attack at some stage. Thats signifiicant. Likewise its wrong to say theres less risk in catching covid, as covid fatality rates across all age groups, gender etc outpaces those of the vaccine. I think the TGA just need to be honest about the risks rather than sweeping it under the rug for fear of emboldening the anti vax crowd. its one of the things that makes people skeptical of the authorities when they deliberately hide and redact certain data to achieve a broader social outcome which they feel justifies the need to be dishonest.

I think your post is reasonable apart from 2 things.
I'm not sure where you've gotten your 1 in 5000 risk? Latest TGA safety data puts it at 8.5 per 100,000 for males 12 to 17 which is more like 1 in 12,500 (and those numbers aren't necessarily directly caused by the vaccine, just that it happened after a vaccination).
https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/tga-updates-post-covid-vaccine-myocarditis-rates

Secondly what evidence do you have that they're sweeping things under the carpet? The basis of almost all Johnsmith's rubbish in this post is that they're not hiding anything and reporting every death and every major side effect even when they haven't determined it was caused by the vaccine or not.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Edited
3 Years Ago by mcjules
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

mcjules - 21 Nov 2021 10:35 PM
roosty - 21 Nov 2021 8:49 PM

I think your post is reasonable apart from 2 things.
I'm not sure where you've gotten your 1 in 5000 risk? Latest TGA safety data puts it at 8.5 per 100,000 for males 12 to 17 which is more like 1 in 12,500 (and those numbers aren't necessarily directly caused by the vaccine, just that it happened after a vaccination).
https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/tga-updates-post-covid-vaccine-myocarditis-rates

Secondly what evidence do you have that they're sweeping things under the carpet? The basis of almost all Johnsmith's rubbish in this post is that they're not hiding anything and reporting every death and every major side effect even when they haven't determined it was caused by the vaccine or not.

Boom.

Member since 2008.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search