Sportsmen dropping like flies, no explanation ...

Sportsmen dropping like flies, no explanation ...

Author
Muz
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Munrubenmuz - 19 Jun 2024 8:29 PM
johnsmith - 18 Jun 2024 9:32 PM

Address it by linking a non Christian website clown.

Come on chump. Don't be shy.

You made a claim. I debunked it in seconds and you can't link anything but a christian website.

Member since 2008.

johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 20 Jun 2024 11:37 AM
Munrubenmuz - 19 Jun 2024 8:29 PM

Come on chump. Don't be shy.

You made a claim. I debunked it in seconds and you can't link anything but a christian website.

Listen, chump. Let me school you in basics of human nature 101.

People do not tend to do research that will make them look foolish, particularly if it could lead to the researcher getting sued.

Hence, those parties that pushed the MRNA vaccines on 95% of the population under threat of you losing your job -- those parties are NOT going to engage in research to discover that the MRNA vaxes they pushed, are dangerous to you.

Similarly, atheist-scientists who mock God and mock anyone who believes in the God of the Bible, are not going to publish papers that make themselves look like fools.

Hence, the way forward is to be guided by facts and evidence irrespective who which side presents it - testing it and re-testing it.

That is the way it is: there are different camps of opinion in everything, and everyone sides with their team. The only way to break through this is for the opponent's evidence to be so strong that it demonstrates, beyond doubt, that the other team is wrong. That is how things progress throughout history.

Edited
3 Months Ago by johnsmith
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

johnsmith - 20 Jun 2024 2:58 PM
Munrubenmuz - 20 Jun 2024 11:37 AM

Listen, chump. Let me school you in basics of human nature 101.

People do not tend to do research that will make them look foolish, particularly if it could lead to the researcher getting sued.

Hence, those parties that pushed the MRNA vaccines on 95% of the population under threat of you losing your job -- those parties are NOT going to engage in research to discover that the MRNA vaxes they pushed, are dangerous to you.

Similarly, atheist-scientists who mock God and mock anyone who believes in the God of the Bible, are not going to publish papers that make themselves look like fools.

Hence, the way forward is to be guided by facts and evidence irrespective who which side presents it - testing it and re-testing it.

That is the way it is: there are different camps of opinion in everything, and everyone sides with their team. The only way to break through this is for the opponent's evidence to be so strong that it demonstrates, beyond doubt, that the other team is wrong. That is how things progress throughout history.

I'm talking about your Bison bullshit. I don't need a lesson in Human Nature. You can have your own opinion, you can't have your own facts. 

You said there was hardly any fossil evidence. That was a lie. I provided 2 links (of the hundreds I could have easily provided.). Now you do the same that isn't from some YEC website.

Can't imagine too many people being sued for publishing migration dates for bison into North America.

Don't rabbit on about MRNA vaccines and shifting the goalposts. One thing at a time.

While we're at it can you please provide one instance of a dinosaur and human skeleton that are found in the same sedimentary layer seeing 'THEY LIVED AT THE SAME TIME'.

I can wait for that too.

Member since 2008.

Edited
3 Months Ago by Munrubenmuz
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

"former Tottenham Hotspur midfielder was taken to hospital on June 18, and subsequently, Lille announced that the 29-year-old had to undergo surgery after suffering a cardiac arrest during a five-a-side match. He was treated with a cardiac defibrillator along with a “cardiac massage” at the incident spot before being transported to the hospital."

https://www.goal.com/en-au/lists/ex-tottenham-star-nabil-bentaleb-may-retire-cardiac-arrest-positive-update-lille/blta4e0472f867c98f7#cs406b547372a45714

Meanwhile the average-Aussie blokes on this website continue in their insistence that this happens all the time, no big deal, nothing to see here folks.

As reported by Melbourne University researched: The FDA itself stated: "The FDA recognised the risk for myocarditis and pericarditis from the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines was real, especially in younger males after the second dose, but judged it to still be rare"

https://www.mdpi.com/2227-9059/11/8/2287

and you guys hang on their statement "judged it to still be rare" - as being factual truth, rather than the FDA covering themselves from being sued by the world. Seriously, what do you expect them to say, .... "oops, we forced you guys to take a dangerous drug on penalty of losing your jobs. Sorry. Our mistake." People like muz and tsf are of the blinkered-mentality that until the top brass admit that the MRNA drugs are dangerous, these blokes will continue with the "safe and effective" narrative pushed to them. Them admitting they got it wrong, it's not going to happen. If they ever admitted they forced a dangerous MRNA drug on you, it'd open them to massive law suits.
Muz
Muz
Legend

Have deaths in sport been trending above previous averages? Any link to any data, any peer reviewed studies, showing correlation is causation?

Any data at all to show deaths in sport are over and above what they were pre-covid?  Any?

Thanks in advance.

Member since 2008.

johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

Munrubenmuz - 30 Jun 2024 11:58 PM
Have deaths in sport been trending above previous averages? Any link to any data, any peer reviewed studies, showing correlation is causation?

Any data at all to show deaths in sport are over and above what they were pre-covid?  Any?

Thanks in advance.

Dear Munrubenmuz,

Thank you for your thanks in advance, which is appreciated sincerely.

To understand this requires a two-step logic, which -- if you are only used to baby formula -- I will help spell it out for you.

Step 1: Myocarditis being linked to sports deaths.
Step 2: An increase in Myocarditis over historical norms, not following Covid, but the increase coinciding with the MRNA vaccine rollouts.

Here is an article by Dr Peter McCullough entitled: "Sudden cardiac death risk in contact sports increased by myocarditis: a case series"

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/sudden-cardiac-death-risk-in-contact?

His paper cites the Oxford Academic's European Heart Journal - Case Reports, Volume 5, Issue 3, March 2021

https://academic.oup.com/ehjcr/article/5/3/ytab054/6154461

In case you are wondering why the Main Media is not reporting on this, here is a recent interview by Dr Phil speaking with Robert Kennedy Jr dated 28 June 2024, who says anyone who questions the Pharmaceutical corruption in the industry is censored by YouTube and the Media. The relevant section on Pharmaceuticals starting around 0:22.

https://youtu.be/qIf8atKfXNw?t=1331

Thank you in advance for your change of heart based on responding to evidence and scientific data on this subject and others. My interactions with you have taught me such a great deal about humanity.

johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

"... teenage badminton star has died suddenly after suffering a cardiac arrest on court."

https://www.thestar.com.my/sport/badminton/2024/07/01/china039s-zhang-zhijie-passes-away-during-badminton-asia-junior-championships

Believe me, I'm not taking pleasure in this. Why? Because virtually all my circle of family and friends took this - about 95% of Australians took it.

And as Dr Peter McCullough said in this video below, most people with myocarditis have zero symptoms, the first symptom being when they drop dead. He was citing a case where a young U.S. servicewoman had been officially declared to be suffering vaccine-induced damage. Dr McCullough said she was one of the fortunate ones, because most people don't have symptoms until they drop. He said 5 to 10% of people who took the vaxed people have suffered damage to the body. And he said we cannot say that the damage is "rare" because, 3 years out, the conditions are just starting to appear.

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/covid-19-vaccine-injury-recognized

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

johnsmith - 1 Jul 2024 9:40 PM
Munrubenmuz - 30 Jun 2024 11:58 PM

Dear Munrubenmuz,

Thank you for your thanks in advance, which is appreciated sincerely.

To understand this requires a two-step logic, which -- if you are only used to baby formula -- I will help spell it out for you.

Step 1: Myocarditis being linked to sports deaths.
Step 2: An increase in Myocarditis over historical norms, not following Covid, but the increase coinciding with the MRNA vaccine rollouts.

Here is an article by Dr Peter McCullough entitled: "Sudden cardiac death risk in contact sports increased by myocarditis: a case series"

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/sudden-cardiac-death-risk-in-contact?

His paper cites the Oxford Academic's European Heart Journal - Case Reports, Volume 5, Issue 3, March 2021

https://academic.oup.com/ehjcr/article/5/3/ytab054/6154461

In case you are wondering why the Main Media is not reporting on this, here is a recent interview by Dr Phil speaking with Robert Kennedy Jr dated 28 June 2024, who says anyone who questions the Pharmaceutical corruption in the industry is censored by YouTube and the Media. The relevant section on Pharmaceuticals starting around 0:22.

https://youtu.be/qIf8atKfXNw?t=1331

Thank you in advance for your change of heart based on responding to evidence and scientific data on this subject and others. My interactions with you have taught me such a great deal about humanity.

Do you not find it ODD that an interview claiming that anyone who questions the Pharmaceutical corruption in the industry is censored by YouTube and the Media was presented for your "research" on..... Youtube? 

As a student of the truth and humanity and all.. do you ever have doubts as to whether you are being "weaponised" at all? 
Muz
Muz
Legend

Monoethnic Social Club - 2 Jul 2024 11:37 AM

Do you not find it ODD that an interview claiming that anyone who questions the Pharmaceutical corruption in the industry is censored by YouTube and the Media was presented for your "research" on..... Youtube? 

As a student of the truth and humanity and all.. do you ever have doubts as to whether you are being "weaponised" at all? 

I literally LOL'd at that too. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

Member since 2008.

johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

Oh little grasshopper (that's you MSC - I have to be explicit to say I'm referring to you because some people are slow in the uptake), let an older wiser one (me) who has lived longer that you, school you in the ways of the dark world we live in.

When a big name like Dr. Phil interviews RFK Jr, the Big Tech cannot overtly delete Dr Phil's video, because that would be too obvious. For big names, there are such things are shadow-banning and other tactics like deleting subscribers, and downsizing the number of actual views that video receives. Many conservative channels - far less prominent than Dr Phil - report certain videos being deleted by YouTube for mentioning the v word. And they get strikes, 3 times you're out. So conservatives have to use code words when speaking about certain topics. That is the dark censorship culture we live in (don't call it "cancel culture" - that is Leftist-speak to sanitize what is out and out censorship). And it is perpetrated because the general public contains youngsters like you, maybe not young in age, but having a maturity matching your shoe size, who think that Big Tech continues to "do no evil" even after deleting that as their official motto.

Interacting with people like you give me a finger on the pulse for how gullible the average person is in society.

If you would like examples of Big Tech deleting videos, de-monetising conservative channels, and deleting subscribers ... first, do your own research, and if you humbly need further assistance, you know where you ask.

I see that you are totally oblivious to YouTube's censorship so here is an example of a YouTube channel that was deleted. This channel, London Real, had numerous great interviews which you can sample on his rumble channel - https://rumble.com/c/LondonRealTV - but his YouTube channel was just deleted because he stepped over the line to question that which cannot be questioned.

https://davidicke.com/2023/09/18/london-real-youtube-channel-deleted-with-more-than-50000-videos-taken-down-google-owned-youtube-is-a-fascist-cult-owned-operation-doing-the-will-of-its-masters/

The fact that people like you are oblivious to this is why this entire generation is being herded like sheep, and you fight against every attempt to sound the alarm for you.

Edited
2 Months Ago by johnsmith
Muz
Muz
Legend

johnsmith - 2 Jul 2024 3:42 PM

https://davidicke.com/2023/09/18/london-real-youtube-channel-deleted-with-more-than-50000-videos-taken-down-google-owned-youtube-is-a-fascist-cult-owned-operation-doing-the-will-of-its-masters/

Surprised you linked an article that you expect us to take seriously by a bloke who says he is the 'Son of God', a holocaust denier and, the best bit, the world is run reptiles. 

What's that about 'false prophets'?

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves." (Matthew 7:15)

Member since 2008.

Edited
2 Months Ago by Munrubenmuz
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

Munrubenmuz - 2 Jul 2024 3:56 PM

Surprised you linked an article that you expect us to take seriously by a bloke who says he is the 'Son of God', a holocaust denier and, the best bit, the world is run reptiles. 

What's that about 'false prophets'?

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves." (Matthew 7:15)

I personally don't know much about David Icke, but I only kept that URL as evidence of London Real's YouTube channel being deleted. Whether or not London Real's YT channel was deleted is a question of fact, whether it is mentioned or not on David Icke's website.

Muz, it shows the pattern of your thinking. You refuse to look at facts unless a peer-reviewed paper says so.

For me, I'll look at facts if the fact can be proven to be true. Even if my worst enemy tells me a fact, that is enough to establish that the fact is true.

Muz
Muz
Legend

johnsmith - 2 Jul 2024 4:07 PM
Munrubenmuz - 2 Jul 2024 3:56 PM

I personally don't know much about David Icke, but I only kept that URL as evidence of London Real's YouTube channel being deleted. Whether or not London Real's YT channel was deleted is a question of fact, whether it is mentioned or not on David Icke's website.

Muz, it shows the pattern of your thinking. You refuse to look at facts unless a peer-reviewed paper says so.

For me, I'll look at facts if the fact can be proven to be true. Even if my worst enemy tells me a fact, that is enough to establish that the fact is true.

Well that's a flat out lie.

I tell you what your pattern of thinking tells me. You cannot differentiate between crackpots and cranks and credible sources. Every time you link an article by a loon you go down the credibility ladder another rung. Each time I think you can't go any lower here you are proving me wrong.

THE FACT you can't be bothered to see where some of this misinformation is coming from tells me everything I need to know about you. You are an unthinking, gullible fool that has no critical thinking skills.

Member since 2008.

Edited
2 Months Ago by Munrubenmuz
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Oh little grasshopper (that's you MSC - I have to be explicit to say I'm referring to you because some people are slow in the uptake), let an older wiser one (me) who has lived longer that you, school you in the ways of the dark world we live in.

When a big name like Dr. Phil interviews RFK Jr, the Big Tech cannot overtly delete Dr Phil's video, because that would be too obvious. For big names, there are such things are shadow-banning and other tactics like deleting subscribers, and downsizing the number of actual views that video receives. Many conservative channels - far less prominent than Dr Phil - report certain videos being deleted by YouTube for mentioning the v word. And they get strikes, 3 times you're out. So conservatives have to use code words when speaking about certain topics. That is the dark censorship culture we live in (don't call it "cancel culture" - that is Leftist-speak to sanitize what is out and out censorship). And it is perpetrated because the general public contains youngsters like you, maybe not young in age, but having a maturity matching your shoe size, who think that Big Tech continues to "do no evil" even after deleting that as their official motto.

Interacting with people like you give me a finger on the pulse for how gullible the average person is in society.

If you would like examples of Big Tech deleting videos, de-monetising conservative channels, and deleting subscribers ... first, do your own research, and if you humbly need further assistance, you know where you ask.

I see that you are totally oblivious to YouTube's censorship so here is an example of a YouTube channel that was deleted. This channel, London Real, had numerous great interviews which you can sample on his rumble channel - https://rumble.com/c/LondonRealTV - but his YouTube channel was just deleted because he stepped over the line to question that which cannot be questioned.

The fact that people like you are oblivious to this is why this entire generation is being herded like sheep, and you fight against every attempt to sound the alarm for you.

I appreciate your flirting with me johnsmith (always lowercase) however I must say Im not interested, sexually, in you. Thanks but your assumptions about my age and perceived gullibility are a bit of a turn off and I wouldn't want you to get the wrong ideas. Im sure you, with your amazingly rapid intellectual uptake and unquestionable acedmic achievements will understand the rejection and respect my wishes against further solicitation.

I hope you find your way to the one true God soon ... peace be with you.
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

"Nacional defender Juan Izquierdo collapsed on the pitch and was taken to hospital after suffering an irregular heartbeat during the second leg of a Copa Libertadores round of 16 tie against São Paulo at Brazil's Morumbi stadium on Thursday."

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/40958757/nacional-defender-izquierdo-collapses-pitch-sao-paulo

Muz
Muz
Legend

johnsmith - 28 Aug 2024 2:56 PM
"Nacional defender Juan Izquierdo collapsed on the pitch and was taken to hospital after suffering an irregular heartbeat during the second leg of a Copa Libertadores round of 16 tie against São Paulo at Brazil's Morumbi stadium on Thursday."

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/40958757/nacional-defender-izquierdo-collapses-pitch-sao-paulo

Thanks in advance.

Member since 2008.

johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

Munrubenmuz - 28 Aug 2024 8:40 PM
johnsmith - 28 Aug 2024 2:56 PM

Thanks in advance.

I'd say the number of people engaged in professional sport is too small to see trends when the national averages are applied.

To see the trends, one has to examine, not just data from single massive countries - but entire continents, e.g. data from the European Union, data from the entire United States etc. and comparing these with data from Canada and Australia.

From that data, yes, you can see deaths are over and above what they were with pre-Covid. The people who insist on knowing these trends are actuaries in insurance companies - because the more people dying, they have to fork out more in payments. So it's their due diligence to know these things. And that is why insurance companies were the first to spot these trends, which were subsequently borne out by government data from U.S.. European Union, and other western countries.

Trouble is, governments do not want to know about it. For instance, when one brave English MP made a presentation in British Parliament, the building was mostly empty. The reason is, when data points to the government being culpable, and - if so, liable for being sued - there's consequently very little interest to explore data that could show oneself culpable.

Thank you for always being so polite to thank me in advance. And I return the kindness to you.

Muz
Muz
Legend

johnsmith - 28 Aug 2024 10:01 PM
Munrubenmuz - 28 Aug 2024 8:40 PM

I'd say the number of people engaged in professional sport is too small to see trends when the national averages are applied.

To see the trends, one has to examine, not just data from single massive countries - but entire continents, e.g. data from the European Union, data from the entire United States etc. and comparing these with data from Canada and Australia.

From that data, yes, you can see deaths are over and above what they were with pre-Covid. The people who insist on knowing these trends are actuaries in insurance companies - because the more people dying, they have to fork out more in payments. So it's their due diligence to know these things. And that is why insurance companies were the first to spot these trends, which were subsequently borne out by government data from U.S.. European Union, and other western countries.

Trouble is, governments do not want to know about it. For instance, when one brave English MP made a presentation in British Parliament, the building was mostly empty. The reason is, when data points to the government being culpable, and - if so, liable for being sued - there's consequently very little interest to explore data that could show oneself culpable.

Thank you for always being so polite to thank me in advance. And I return the kindness to you.

Wait? What?! Isn't that the whole raison d'etre of this thread? And now you're claiming the trends are too small to be evident? Quite the turnaround. 

Source for 'that data'?

Also....

Sportsman fell over dead all the time pre covid. So much so in fact that FIFA kept a running total.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_footballers_who_died_after_on-field_incidents
https://www.jsams.org/article/S1440-2440(23)00262-1/fulltext
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden_cardiac_death_of_athletes

Feel free to compare pre and post-covid deaths and then draw a conclusion of 'SPORTSMEN DROPPING LIKE FLIES' if you can.

I'll await your interrogation of the data.

Until then I'll just wait for you to drop your usual once a month example of some poor bastard that dropped dead somewhere in the world playing sport from a sample population of 8 billion.

Member since 2008.

Edited
Last Month by Munrubenmuz
Muz
Muz
Legend

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden_cardiac_death_of_athletes

Incidence

[edit]

Sudden cardiac death occurs in approximately one per 200,000 young athletes per year, usually triggered during competition or practice.[6] The victim is usually male and associated with association footballbasketballice hockey, or American football, reflecting the large number of athletes participating in these sustained and strenuous sports.[3] For a normally healthy age group, the risk appears to be particularly magnified in competitive basketball, with sudden cardiac death rates as high as one per 3,000 annually for male basketball players in NCAA Division I.[19] This is still far below the rate for the general population, estimated as one per 1,300–1,600 and dominated by the elderly.[20] However, a population as large as the United States will experience the sudden cardiac death of a competitive athlete at the average rate of one every three days, often with significant local media coverage heightening public attention.[17]

Member since 2008.

tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 28 Aug 2024 10:29 PM
johnsmith - 28 Aug 2024 10:01 PM

Wait? What?! Isn't that the whole raison d'etre of this thread? And now you're claiming the trends are too small to be evident? Quite the turnaround. 

now it's the vaccine injuries, that aren't really injuries 

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

There is something seriously sad and broken in the world that this thread is still a thing..... 

Some poor bloke passes away and the knives come out..... shit man sometimes its all too much.
Muz
Muz
Legend

tsf - 29 Aug 2024 10:33 AM
Munrubenmuz - 28 Aug 2024 10:29 PM

now it's the vaccine injuries, that aren't really injuries 

21 pages and 3 years of discussion to come to the realisation that 'there's not enough data to draw a conclusion'.

What a flog.

Member since 2008.

tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 29 Aug 2024 11:02 AM
tsf - 29 Aug 2024 10:33 AM

21 pages and 3 years of discussion to come to the realisation that 'there's not enough data to draw a conclusion'.

What a flog.

lol
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 29 Aug 2024 10:55 AM
There is something seriously sad and broken in the world that this thread is still a thing..... 

Some poor bloke passes away and the knives come out..... shit man sometimes its all too much.

I jump in here amazed the fellas keep johnsmith engaged but I guess they are having fun.

Love Football

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search