Where is the next kewell/Cahill/viduka coming from?

Where is the next kewell/Cahill/viduka coming from?

Author
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Which club will produce our next world class footballer?

Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Most likely atm I think CCM with G Kuol? But must get experience before he goes to Europe some day. As many on forum have already said he needs another season or 2 of consistent form in AL before trying overseas. 

Possibly City with Tilio?
Roma with Volpato?
Victory with Daggers, Folami?

Edited
2 Years Ago by Balin Trev
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 16 May 2022 8:24 AM

Dont know which club but I bet dollars to donuts its a Sudanese Australian. 
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 16 May 2022 10:02 AM

Dont know which club but I bet dollars to donuts its a Sudanese Australian. 

Good point. So that might mean Adelaide United 
jas88
jas88
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

yeah from the African Australians most likely, most nations top players have African backgrounds. Time for us to catch up.
TheDjentleman
TheDjentleman
Hacker
Hacker (408 reputation)Hacker (408 reputation)Hacker (408 reputation)Hacker (408 reputation)Hacker (408 reputation)Hacker (408 reputation)Hacker (408 reputation)Hacker (408 reputation)Hacker (408 reputation)Hacker (408 reputation)Hacker (408 reputation)

My son. Just wait 17 more years ok everyone?

Everybodys favourite lurker.

patjennings
patjennings
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Balin Trev - 16 May 2022 9:18 AM
Most likely atm I think CCM with G Kuol? But must get experience before he goes to Europe some day. As many on forum have already said he needs another season or 2 of consistent form in AL before trying overseas. 

Possibly City with Tilio?
Roma with Volpato?
Victory with Daggers, Folami?

Kewell and Viduka are high marks. When you look at Cahill - probably not at their level but what he did well was push the defender to make himself room (before the ball was played to him) and attack the ball for all his headed goals. Archie Goodwin does similar things - he just needs to time his pushes (fouls?) so that he creates room before the ball is played to him.

Out of the ones you mention Garang seems the most likely (with more experience) to play at the higher level.  I'd love to see him have a couple of stand out years here before going to Europe.
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

TheDjentleman - 16 May 2022 12:48 PM
My son. Just wait 17 more years ok everyone?

Look forward to it.  :)
Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

What separates the Kewell's, Viduka's etc is not only the talent but mainly it's their mentality these guys were unbelievable especially Kewell.
Things like staying injury free is crucial, along with the right club and right league where they are playing regularly especially in those tender u23 years.

If anyone is going to be top class and make it in Europe they will have the right attitude and mentality to succeed, talent alone is not enough as we have seen with Arzani.
It's so cut throat environment in Europe where they will eat you alive if you're not prepared to work and embrace the challenge.
After all they are trying to take a spot from a Euro based player where they probably don't see us in the same light as the South American's, African's and recently Asian's.
Edited
2 Years Ago by Barca4Life
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

World Class MCG you ask ? Huge crystal ball that I cannot see much at this stage.
Volpato is the only one period in a top flight league getting some minutes if I'm right.
I'd rate McGree next in Championship but will he step up in the future @ 23yrs now but very glad he's at this level.
Luv to see Tilio get somewhere.
To think how Dukes/HK lit up the scene at their ages, haven't seen anything like them since which is a massive shame.
I was quite saddenned seeing Rogic walk off the park last time the other day - another who has left his mark way above so many of the current crop.

Love Football

Edited
2 Years Ago by LFC.
Summerteeth
Summerteeth
Rising Star
Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)

Need to look into cloning I’m afraid 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search