Chronicles of a stable genius.

Chronicles of a stable genius.

Author
Muz
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Lupi33 - 28 Aug 2024 12:06 AM
Munrubenmuz - 27 Aug 2024 10:44 PM

You haven't figured out that NBC is playing for one team have you.  Bless.

here's a reminder from 4 years ago
https://x.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1815156963623272945

Fox with the same story.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-democrat-tulsi-gabbard-endorses-trump-2024-presidential-race

Your list of approved news sources for future reference?

Does this mob count or are we in Rumble and Newsmax territory?

Member since 2008.

Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 28 Aug 2024 12:48 PM
Lupi33 - 28 Aug 2024 12:06 AM

Fox with the same story.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-democrat-tulsi-gabbard-endorses-trump-2024-presidential-race

Does this mob count or are we in Rumble and Newsmax territory?

Fox don't like Trump either.  You have much to learn about the world.
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Lupi33 - 28 Aug 2024 8:41 PM
Munrubenmuz - 28 Aug 2024 12:48 PM

Fox don't like Trump either.  You have much to learn about the world.

I mean that's laughable but Ok if you say so.

Thanks in advance.

Member since 2008.

Edited
Last Month by Munrubenmuz
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Fancy living on the opposite side of the world and being a shill for someone who wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire.

The hilarious thing about these MAGA Trump train nutjobs is that they only see things in black and white. Whereas a normal person can conceded great area on issues, apparently if you give crap to Trump and his devoted you're some kind of communist Kamala loving woke folk lol. Everything is completely black and white to them. 

Because they cannot understand that normal people don't see drifting politicians as demigods. 

Edited
Last Month by tsf
Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)

I've already said here I'm not a fan of Trump.  He's too wedded to Israel for my liking.  As far as I see it at best he's the lesser of two evils.
The cheerleading here for Kamala though is new levels of gullibility.  The fact you don't realise that Fox is controlled opposition just reinforces why I don't waste my time to seriously engage you in these discussions.

Kamala in her own words
https://x.com/akafacehots/status/1827856323595440640

Edited
Last Month by Lupi33
Muz
Muz
Legend

Lupi33 - 30 Aug 2024 1:53 PM
I've already said here I'm not a fan of Trump.  He's too wedded to Israel for my liking.  As far as I see it at best he's the lesser of two evils.
The cheerleading here for Kamala though is new levels of gullibility.  The fact you don't realise that Fox is controlled opposition just reinforces why I don't waste my time to seriously engage you in these discussions.

Kamala in her own words

Who's cheerleading Kamala? The thread's about the orange buffoon, the self declared 'stable genius', Mr D.J. Trump.

Member since 2008.

Edited
Muz
Muz
Legend

Lupi33 - 30 Aug 2024 1:53 PM

Kamala in her own words

Also. LMAO.

Part of the 'deep state' perhaps?

What do 'your people' say about that?

Member since 2008.

Edited
Muz
Muz
Legend

Your list of 'approved news sources please seeing you're lumping Fox in with CNN, MNSBC and presumably the ABC, NPR and the rest of the MSM? 

Thanks in advance.

Member since 2008.

Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

Munrubenmuz - 31 Aug 2024 12:36 AM
Your list of 'approved news sources please seeing you're lumping Fox in with CNN, MNSBC and presumably the ABC, NPR and the rest of the MSM? 

Thanks in advance.

'approved news sources' lol

Muz
Muz
Legend

Trump tells Fox News he had ‘every right’ to interfere in presidential election (msn.com)  **

** May not be an 'approved' news source.

Member since 2008.

Edited
2 Weeks Ago by Munrubenmuz
Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

if you seriously believe a walking corpse got a record number of votes in 2020 I've got a Capitol building to sell you
Muz
Muz
Legend

Trump blaming Biden for the botched withdrawal in Afghanistan . Will just drop some facts in here.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/us-military-families-appalled-by-arlington-controversy-accuse-kamala-harris-of-twisting-donald-trumps-visit-as-political-ploy/news-story/bdc559351229a20dbf0eca6dcfc51694

The catastrophic withdrawal

The chaotic withdrawal of US forces, and those of its coalition allies, from Afghanistan in 2021 ended with the Taliban swiftly retaking control of the country. It has now clamped down once again on Afghans’ human rights, undoing years of progress made during the war.

The Taliban’s advance, and the collapse of the existing Afghan government, were so quick that allied forces were still trying to evacuate as militants swept into the capital, Kabul. There were harrowing scenes at the airport as desperate locals, many of whom had helped the allied forces, tried to secure passage out of the country.

Thirteen US servicemen and women were killed – those represented by the families at the event in Arlington last week.

Political candidates on both sides had long promised to bring an end to America’s involvement in Afghanistan.

In February of 2020, the Trump administration negotiated a deal with the Taliban, committing to the removal of “all military forces of the United States, its allies and coalition partners” by May 1, 2021.

The deal sparked tensions with the Afghan government, which had not been included in the negotiations and objected to Mr Trump’s pledge that 5000 Taliban prisoners would be freed.

It also meant the US would no longer support Afghan forces in offensive operations, causing them to adopt a more defensive posture against the Taliban.

There were about 13,000 US troops in Afghanistan in early 2020. Mr Trump later ordered an accelerated drawdown, which saw just 2500 personnel left, across both Afghanistan and Iraq, by January 15, 2021 – less than a week before he left office.

After becoming president, Mr Biden decided the May 1 deadline for American forces’ withdrawal was approaching too soon, and announced an extension to the timetable of more than four months.

Even with that extension, the US withdrawal ended up being badly rushed. The Taliban launched a major offensive at the beginning of May, and swiftly gained ground across the country, taking control of multiple provincial capitals. More than half of them were under Taliban rule before the end of July.

Mr Biden still expressed trust in “the capacity of the Afghan military” to hold out, claiming it was “better trained” and “better equipped” than the Taliban militants.

That proved to be misguided. The Afghan military was overwhelmed to such an extent that Kabul itself fell by mid-August, before the allied withdrawal was complete.

Member since 2008.

Edited
Muz
Muz
Legend

Lupi33 - 3 Sep 2024 11:24 AM
if you seriously believe a walking corpse got a record number of votes in 2020 I've got a Capitol building to sell you

Really?!

Member since 2008.

Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

Munrubenmuz - 3 Sep 2024 11:36 AM
Lupi33 - 3 Sep 2024 11:24 AM

Really?!

I don't have people.  I have my own mind.  What do your people say about that?
Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

meanwhile Tampon Tim has to hold Kamala (the so called strong independent woman) for the pre-recorded soft ball CNN faux interview 

nobody trusts Kamala not to say something stupid

https://i.imgur.com/xHVmOoi.png
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Lupi33 - 3 Sep 2024 11:50 AM
meanwhile Tampon Tim 

amazing how you profess to being an independent thinker but weekly update your vocab or thought streams to mirror trump 
Muz
Muz
Legend

tsf - 3 Sep 2024 12:23 PM

amazing how you profess to being an independent thinker but weekly update your vocab or thought streams to mirror trump 

How about the 'insult' Tampon Tim?

The childish mentality of insulting someone for making sanitary items free and available to young girls. Something that should be applauded but when you have nothing of substance to say I suppose this is where we are.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tim-walz-tampons-boys-bathrooms/ 

In 2023, Walz signed a school funding bill into law containing a provision that guaranteed access to free menstrual protection to Minnesota students from the fourth through the 12th grade. This legislation required all school districts and charter schools to stock menstrual products, and the language of the law was gender neutral. It read (emphasis ours):

A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district. For purposes of this section, "menstrual products" means pads, tampons, or other similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.

While the law did not specifically mention boys' bathrooms, it also did not restrict the rule to female or girls' bathrooms. Paired with the laws protecting children's access to gender-affirming care, this would require schools that do not provide gender-neutral restrooms to ensure such products to are available transmasculine students — that is, students who are either trans boys or students born female whose gender expression is masculine — to access them. In theory, this could require the stocking of menstrual products in boys' bathrooms in some cases, though the editorial board of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune argued that is not the case: 

Critics contend, wrongly, that it mandates menstrual products in boys' bathrooms. This has unfortunately been used to stoke ongoing culture wars over transgender individuals.

But the law's actual language provides considerable flexibility for school districts to implement it, according to Deb Henton, the executive director of the Minnesota Association of School Administrators.

That might mean making these products available for free in various locations for all who need them, such as unisex bathrooms, girls' bathrooms, the school nurse or the front office, but not necessarily in boys' bathrooms. Henton, in an interview, lauded the "local control" the law provides for implementation, and said she's fielded no concerns about its rollout.

At Anoka-Hennepin, the state's largest school district, the free products are not found in traditional male-only bathrooms, a spokesman said. But they are provided for free to all in "nongendered bathrooms," girls' bathrooms or from health staffers.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

Lupi33 - 3 Sep 2024 11:48 AM
Munrubenmuz - 3 Sep 2024 11:36 AM

I don't have people.  I have my own mind.  What do your people say about that?

I say you don't have your own mind. You are clearly getting your views and opinion from somewhere and yet every article that's posted or quoted you say is not reputable and not a 'trusted' news source..

I've asked you for what news sources you think are reputable and for some strange reason you won't list them. Why is that?

I can only assume it's because they're Rumble, Bitchute, Newsmax and Infowars or some such similar.

It's weird that you make claims but refuse to back them up.

It is understandable though given the roasting that johnsmith (lowercase) used to cop when he posted up easily debunkable garbage.

If you don't want to argue in good faith and be pig ignorant, that's OK, just don't be expected to be taken seriously or given serious consideration.  

Member since 2008.

Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

Munrubenmuz - 3 Sep 2024 1:01 PM
tsf - 3 Sep 2024 12:23 PM

How about the 'insult' Tampon Tim?

The childish mentality of insulting someone for making sanitary items free and available to young girls. Something that should be applauded but when you have nothing of substance to say I suppose this is where we are.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tim-walz-tampons-boys-bathrooms/ 

In 2023, Walz signed a school funding bill into law containing a provision that guaranteed access to free menstrual protection to Minnesota students from the fourth through the 12th grade. This legislation required all school districts and charter schools to stock menstrual products, and the language of the law was gender neutral. It read (emphasis ours):

A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district. For purposes of this section, "menstrual products" means pads, tampons, or other similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.

While the law did not specifically mention boys' bathrooms, it also did not restrict the rule to female or girls' bathrooms. Paired with the laws protecting children's access to gender-affirming care, this would require schools that do not provide gender-neutral restrooms to ensure such products to are available transmasculine students — that is, students who are either trans boys or students born female whose gender expression is masculine — to access them. In theory, this could require the stocking of menstrual products in boys' bathrooms in some cases, though the editorial board of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune argued that is not the case: 

Critics contend, wrongly, that it mandates menstrual products in boys' bathrooms. This has unfortunately been used to stoke ongoing culture wars over transgender individuals.

But the law's actual language provides considerable flexibility for school districts to implement it, according to Deb Henton, the executive director of the Minnesota Association of School Administrators.

That might mean making these products available for free in various locations for all who need them, such as unisex bathrooms, girls' bathrooms, the school nurse or the front office, but not necessarily in boys' bathrooms. Henton, in an interview, lauded the "local control" the law provides for implementation, and said she's fielded no concerns about its rollout.

At Anoka-Hennepin, the state's largest school district, the free products are not found in traditional male-only bathrooms, a spokesman said. But they are provided for free to all in "nongendered bathrooms," girls' bathrooms or from health staffers.

oh boy...you're the same guy that was laughing at a dick joke by Barry O and is now offended by 'Tampon Tim'

you people are really a special kind
Muz
Muz
Legend

meanwhile Tampon Tim has to hold Kamala (the so called strong independent woman) for the pre-recorded soft ball CNN faux interview 

nobody trusts Kamala not to say something stupid

Meanwhile Donald Trump (the so called strong independent real estate tycoon) for the pre-recorded soft ball interview with 60 minutes.

Nobody trusts The Donald not to say something stupid.

https://x.com/gracewontshutup/status/1829031309412577652

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

Lupi33 - 3 Sep 2024 1:10 PM
Munrubenmuz - 3 Sep 2024 1:01 PM

oh boy...you're the same guy that was laughing at a dick joke by Barry O and is now offended by 'Tampon Tim'

you people are really a special kind

No one's insulted or offended.

I'm saying that is the childish mentality of your mob for denigrating something that is, on and under the surface, a very positive initiative for young girls.

Member since 2008.

Edited
Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

Munrubenmuz - 3 Sep 2024 1:07 PM
Lupi33 - 3 Sep 2024 11:48 AM

I say you don't have your own mind. You are clearly getting your views and opinion from somewhere and yet every article that's posted or quoted you say is not reputable and not a 'trusted' news source..

I've asked you for what news sources you think are reputable and for some strange reason you won't list them. Why is that?

I can only assume it's because they're Rumble, Bitchute, Newsmax and Infowars or some such similar.

It's weird that you make claims but refuse to back them up.

It is understandable though given the roasting that johnsmith (lowercase) used to cop when he posted up easily debunkable garbage.

If you don't want to argue in good faith and be pig ignorant, that's OK, just don't be expected to be taken seriously or given serious consideration.  

You're making a lot of allegations with no evidence.  I feel like him dealing with chatGPT interacting with you as you seem to be applying an avatar to me that you're conversing with or maybe you're talking to the voices in your head and attributing them to me?
Muz
Muz
Legend

Lupi33 - 3 Sep 2024 1:13 PM
Munrubenmuz - 3 Sep 2024 1:07 PM

You're making a lot of allegations with no evidence.  I feel like him dealing with chatGPT interacting with you as you seem to be applying an avatar to me that you're conversing with or maybe you're talking to the voices in your head and attributing them to me?

Says the bloke that thinks that the 'election was stolen' even though every single court in the US, local, State and Federal, threw out every claim of interference. You know, 'NO EVIDENCE'.

It really is laughable.

Stop building strawman and list your 'reputable' news sources.

Thanks in advance.

Member since 2008.

Edited
Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

Munrubenmuz - 3 Sep 2024 1:12 PM
Lupi33 - 3 Sep 2024 1:10 PM

No one's insulted.

I'm saying that is the childish mentality of your mob for denigrating something that is, on and under the surface, a very positive initiative for young girls.

oh please spare me the sop story

can you explain to me what access to gender affirming care actually is?
Muz
Muz
Legend

Lupi33 - 3 Sep 2024 1:15 PM
Munrubenmuz - 3 Sep 2024 1:12 PM

oh please spare me the sop story

can you explain to me what access to gender affirming care actually is?

Anyone that wants a tampon can have one. There you go.

RUOK? Will you survive?

Member since 2008.

Edited
Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

Munrubenmuz - 3 Sep 2024 1:17 PM
Lupi33 - 3 Sep 2024 1:15 PM

Anyone that wants a tampon can have one. There you go.

RUOK? Will you survive?

so in your mind 'gender affirming care' means 'anyone who wants a tampon can have one'.... this is your understanding of the term correct?

and Tampon Tim apparently defended this law which 'might' mean making these products available for free... it doesn't say will.. it says might....so what use is this law anyway?
Muz
Muz
Legend

Lupi33 - 3 Sep 2024 1:24 PM
Munrubenmuz - 3 Sep 2024 1:17 PM

so in your mind 'gender affirming care' means 'anyone who wants a tampon can have one'.... this is your understanding of the term correct?

and Tampon Tim apparently defended this law which 'might' mean making these products available for free... it doesn't say will.. it says might....so what use is this law anyway?

Don't know. I don't live in Minnesota but can I ask why it bothers you that girls have access to free sanitary items?

Do you think this is a plot by woke Marxists that could lead to the decline of western civilisation or do you have a problem with it for some other reason?

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

How's your list coming along?

Member since 2008.

Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

Munrubenmuz - 3 Sep 2024 1:31 PM
Lupi33 - 3 Sep 2024 1:24 PM

Don't know. I don't live in Minnesota but can I ask why it bothers you that girls have access to free sanitary items?

Do you think this is a plot by woke Marxists that could lead to the decline of western civilisation or do you have a problem with it for some other reason?

It doesn't bother me...why would you make that assumption?
I don't think its a plot by anyone, I think its a cynical political stunt by a weak politician.  Tampon Tim applies.  Thanks for playing.
Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

Munrubenmuz - 3 Sep 2024 1:31 PM
How's your list coming along?

I've already told you I don't have a list of approved sources.  I have access to the internet like anyone else.  I draw my own conclusions from a variety of sources on both sides and take into account their various motivations.  This is something people like you will never understand or come to grips with.

I'm not detecting a lot of intellect coming from your direction so I think we can say you've used up your quota of my time for today.  Thankyou.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search