Chronicles of a stable genius.

Chronicles of a stable genius.

Author
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
tsf - 5 Sep 2024 1:07 PM
Lupi33 - 5 Sep 2024 11:55 AM
Monoethnic Social Club - 5 Sep 2024 11:41 AM

a lot of prominent pro working class democrat politicians are defecting to the Trump campaign

this must be quite confounding and disturbing to the clowns here who still believe in the Russiagate hoax :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don’t think anyone here could give a toss if the entire US turned to MAGA, in fact it would give us more things to laugh at. 

This is because we are not lunatics who idolise US grifters 
hahaha Are you kidding? Nothing in the world would make me happier than to watch this unfold :)

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

tsf - 5 Sep 2024 1:36 PM
Expect all these MAGA numpties to start pushing points and opinions on WW2 now....

Like how "they" saved Europe (I mean plenty of Nazis scientist maybe)... 
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 5 Sep 2024 2:54 PM

No, the latest is Churchill was actually the bad guy and the killing of the 'jewish refugees' was an accident and not orchestrated 
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

tsf - 5 Sep 2024 3:10 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 5 Sep 2024 2:54 PM

No, the latest is Churchill was actually the bad guy and the killing of the 'jewish refugees' was an accident and not orchestrated 

I spit on the bones of that pig and all his ancestors and descendants from the dawn of time until the sun finally dies in billions of years and all of humanity is wiped out forever...

Singlehandedly the VILEST piece of shit in English history. He sat at a table with deranged homicidal imbecile and piece of paper and carved out post war Europe like they were playing a board game. 
Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)

so we're back to playing this game again :laugh:

https://x.com/mazemoore/status/1831365467430384112
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

You do know that conservatives have admitted tieir crime - Trump's own campaign manager was convicted for colluding with Russie. There were also a number of other people charged/convicted/awaiting trial still

Just cause Trump says 'RuSsIa HOax' and you parrott his every word, doesn't mean it wasn't real. The only thing was there was no evidence it appears that Trump himself colluded, just those in his orbit. However, he was a direct beneficiary. TBH, trump is dumb but smart enough to let other idiots do the stupid stuff 

Funny how none of the conservatives are denying the latest Russis indictment, instead saying they are victims. They know they are toast. The owner of the media company googled 'What time is it in moscow' when they didn't answer her emails about invoices lol. Real patriots. 
Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)

tsf - 6 Sep 2024 9:29 AM
You do know that conservatives have admitted tieir crime - Trump's own campaign manager was convicted for colluding with Russie. There were also a number of other people charged/convicted/awaiting trial still

Just cause Trump says 'RuSsIa HOax' and you parrott his every word, doesn't mean it wasn't real. The only thing was there was no evidence it appears that Trump himself colluded, just those in his orbit. However, he was a direct beneficiary. TBH, trump is dumb but smart enough to let other idiots do the stupid stuff 

Funny how none of the conservatives are denying the latest Russis indictment, instead saying they are victims. They know they are toast. The owner of the media company googled 'What time is it in moscow' when they didn't answer her emails about invoices lol. Real patriots. 

wow you're really a special guy aren't you :laugh:

they had a whole hearing which found the whole thing was fabricated and funded by the Clintons and John McCain with help from the British

Edited
2 Weeks Ago by Lupi33
tsf
tsf
Legend

Lupi33 - 6 Sep 2024 10:10 AM

wow you're really a special guy aren't you :laugh:

they had a whole hearing which found the whole thing was fabricated and funded by the Clintons and John McCain with help from the British

So nobody was charged and nobody found guilty of colluding with Russian interests? 
I am not even talking about that Steele Dossier thing, completely irrelevant to what I am referring to. A separate thing. 

You know that two things can be both be correct in life. Did you even finish high school?

Edited
2 Weeks Ago by tsf
tsf
tsf
Legend

they had a whole hearing

Tells us about 'they' and the 'hearing' too

genuinely interested about this tidbit you have
Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

tsf - 6 Sep 2024 10:30 AM

Tells us about 'they' and the 'hearing' too

genuinely interested about this tidbit you have

the impeachment hearing

did you miss that whole thing?

The Russians don't give a fuck about US elections.  They know the entire regime is against them regardless of who is in charge.
They'd only prefer the US didn't fund and arm revolutions on their borders.
tsf
tsf
Legend

Ohhhh we got 10 million for nothing except doing a few talking points but never thought the European guy we couldn't contact who paid us might be Russia lol

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/russia-used-a-fake-investor-to-dupe-influencers-us-says/ar-AA1q4BSy

tsf
tsf
Legend

Lupi33 - 6 Sep 2024 10:42 AM
tsf - 6 Sep 2024 10:30 AM

the impeachment hearing

So by this logic, Trump is guilty of a number of other things - because impeachment and impeachment hearings right? Because the Democrats said he was?

The only place that matters in their system is a court, and multiple courts found enough charges to bring. Whatever dems or the GDP parrot is irrelevant and cannot be trusted. 
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

tsf - 5 Sep 2024 1:32 PM
Lupi33 - 5 Sep 2024 1:21 PM

Feel free to post the clips in the kamala thread you make. Here we laugh at MAGA and all the absolute deadshits of the world who follow them like blind lemmings. 

You couldn't say the dumb shit Trump says in a dozen lifetimes that's why Loopy can't post anything.

Member since 2008.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Lupi33 - 5 Sep 2024 1:21 PM

Feel free to post the clips in the kamala thread you make. Here we laugh at MAGA and all the absolute deadshits of the world who follow them like blind lemmings. 

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/donald-trump-says-he-will-employ-elon-musk-to-audit-us-government-if-elected/news-story/1dcb09a8f3f20ec00306beb0220a147e

:)
Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

Elon Musk is one of the biggest beneficiaries of government funding so he'd have a lot of books on where the money has gone.
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 6 Sep 2024 3:11 PM

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/donald-trump-says-he-will-employ-elon-musk-to-audit-us-government-if-elected/news-story/1dcb09a8f3f20ec00306beb0220a147e

Hahahahaha. One lunatic working for another lunatic. What could go wrong?

Member since 2008.

Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

Munrubenmuz - 6 Sep 2024 4:11 PM

Hahahahaha. One lunatic working for another lunatic. What could go wrong?

what's gone right over the past 4 years?
Muz
Muz
Legend

Lupi33 - 6 Sep 2024 3:39 PM
Elon Musk is one of the biggest beneficiaries of government funding so he'd have a lot of books on where the money has gone.

Worked here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZARAldXlSyA

Member since 2008.

tsf
tsf
Legend

They asked Vance his answer to the childcare issue, he said 'maybe people have uncles or great parents to take care of them' lol

They want to make people stay longer in workforce but then expect them to be babysitters

Trump was asked about it and said some batshit crazy gobbledegook 
tsf
tsf
Legend

How' Mr free speech musk having a fight with brazil - apparently to restore free speech to the world. 

No problem with china thought weirdly etc - or the fact that he bans users and limits anti-government speech for the likes of Turkey, Saudi Arabia etc

I guess it's just a coincidence there's a lithium mine he wants his hands on in Brazil 
tsf
tsf
Legend

Thai guy should be in a home with Biden 

https://x.com/acyn/status/1831748114367283575?s=46

Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

Oligarchs run the USA

You think this isn't the case with the Democrats?  in recent history they've been the preferred choice for the donor class aka the oligarchs... the same people who fund the media and ensure a consistent narrative is put forth to advance their interests.

Anyone who thinks they follow politics and haven't done the necessary due diligence to understand this is either pushing an agenda or are, shall we say, on the special end of the spectrum.
Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

Munrubenmuz - 6 Sep 2024 1:45 PM

You couldn't say the dumb shit Trump says in a dozen lifetimes that's why Loopy can't post anything.

I've already posted examples but you pretended they didn't exist, so what's the point?  Your myopia is an incurable condition.
Muz
Muz
Legend

Lupi33 - 6 Sep 2024 5:04 PM
Munrubenmuz - 6 Sep 2024 1:45 PM

I've already posted examples but you pretended they didn't exist, so what's the point?  Your myopia is an incurable condition.

Maths 101 says that 1 or 2 things does not equal 100 or 200 things.

So feel free to keep posting dumb shit 'Comrade'(tm) KUH MUH LAH says and we'll keep throwing up dozens more of Trump being a moron.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

tsf - 6 Sep 2024 4:38 PM
Thai guy should be in a home with Biden 

https://x.com/acyn/status/1831748114367283575?s=46

Hahahaha. It's even funnier to read. What is going on in his head?

Well, I would do that, and we're sitting down, and I was, somebody, we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so, uh, impactful on that issue. It's a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about, that, because, look, child care is child care is. Couldn't, you know, there's something, you have to have it – in this country you have to have it.

But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I'm talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they're not used to — but they'll get used to it very quickly – and it's not gonna stop them from doing business with us, but they'll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Uh, those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we're talking about, including child care, that it's going to take care.

We're gonna have - I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with, uh, the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with child care. I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I'm talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, uh, that I just told you about.

We're gonna be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care, uh, is talked about as being expensive, it's, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we'll be taking in. We're going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we'll worry about the rest of the world. Let's help other people, but we're going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It's about Make America Great Again, we have to do it because right now we're a failing nation, so we'll take care of it.

Thank you. Very good question. Thank you.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

Lupi33 - 6 Sep 2024 4:47 PM
Oligarchs run the USA

You think this isn't the case with the Democrats?  in recent history they've been the preferred choice for the donor class aka the oligarchs... the same people who fund the media and ensure a consistent narrative is put forth to advance their interests.

Anyone who thinks they follow politics and haven't done the necessary due diligence to understand this is either pushing an agenda or are, shall we say, on the special end of the spectrum.

Is that what 'your people' say? Keep going.

Enlighten us 'sheeple'.

Member since 2008.

Edited
2 Weeks Ago by Munrubenmuz
petszk
petszk
Pro
Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 6 Sep 2024 5:24 PM
tsf - 6 Sep 2024 4:38 PM

Hahahaha. It's even funnier to read. What is going on in his head?

Well, I would do that, and we're sitting down, and I was, somebody, we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so, uh, impactful on that issue. It's a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about, that, because, look, child care is child care is. Couldn't, you know, there's something, you have to have it – in this country you have to have it.

But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I'm talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they're not used to — but they'll get used to it very quickly – and it's not gonna stop them from doing business with us, but they'll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Uh, those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we're talking about, including child care, that it's going to take care.

We're gonna have - I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with, uh, the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with child care. I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I'm talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, uh, that I just told you about.

We're gonna be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care, uh, is talked about as being expensive, it's, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we'll be taking in. We're going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we'll worry about the rest of the world. Let's help other people, but we're going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It's about Make America Great Again, we have to do it because right now we're a failing nation, so we'll take care of it.

Thank you. Very good question. Thank you.

Halfway thru his response, all I could think of was this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Same energy..

Muz
Muz
Legend

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dick-cheney-says-he-will-vote-for-harris-in-2024-and-issues-stark-warning-about-trump/ar-AA1q8p4S

"In our nation’s 248-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump," Cheney, a Republican who served as the No. 2 to President George W. Bush, said in a statement on Friday.

"He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him. He can never be trusted with power again," added Cheney, a controversial figure himself during a decades-long government career that includes roles leading the Pentagon, as White House chief of staff and serving as a Republican leader in the U.S. House.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

Trump ahead on Sportsbet.

$1.80 to $2.10.

Member since 2008.

Edited
Last Week by Munrubenmuz
tsf
tsf
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 9 Sep 2024 10:05 AM
Trump ahead on Sportsbet.

$1.80 to $2.10.

Yeah last few days a huge lead opened up. 

I wonder what they know? If you look at polling Harris appears ahead on most. The shit thing is betting companies tend to be most accurate 😂

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search