Worst soccer injuries

Worst soccer injuries

Author
free football
Fan
Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)Fan (60 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
What is the worst soccer injury you have ever seen?
CharliePantou
CharliePantou
Amateur
Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)

David Busst
twiztid_outkast
twiztid_outkast
Hacker
Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)

i saw a horrendous rugby injury. in a sydney grade match a couple of years ago, a maul or ruck (i don't know the difference) collapsed and one of the players stayed down injured. he had dislocated his hip. nasty.

anyway, some tool in the crowd proclaimed that he is a doctor, and ran on to the field to help the injured player. doc did the count, whacked the leg back into teh socket, and the player let out the most harrowing scream and passed out.

dickhead doc didn't check to make sure that the player's RIGHT NUT WASN'T IN THE WAY!!
he had completely crushed his testicle.
socceroos_fan
socceroos_fan
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

that eduardo guy from arsenal last season
avy1990
avy1990
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

eduardo's

or henrik larsson
twiztid_outkast
twiztid_outkast
Hacker
Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)Hacker (370 reputation)

i saw a youtube vid about two weeks back of an iraqi footballer receiving some kind of head injury. it killed him, and his last movements are pretty eerie.

i place a massive disclaimer on this, the imagery is genuinely perplexing. if you have a weak stomach, do not look it up. if you can handle a bit of morbid viewing, search words to the effect of IRAQI FOOTBALL DEATH.
Benjo
Benjo
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

twiztid_outkast wrote:
i saw a horrendous rugby injury. in a sydney grade match a couple of years ago, a maul or ruck (i don't know the difference) collapsed and one of the players stayed down injured. he had dislocated his hip. nasty.

anyway, some tool in the crowd proclaimed that he is a doctor, and ran on to the field to help the injured player. doc did the count, whacked the leg back into teh socket, and the player let out the most harrowing scream and passed out.

dickhead doc didn't check to make sure that the player's RIGHT NUT WASN'T IN THE WAY!!
he had completely crushed his testicle.

Ouch that's gotta hurt. That Doctor's an idiot.

Worst I've seen? David Busst or Djbril Cisse's vs Blackburn in 2004.
Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Alan Smith's is awesome to watch. I have seen a similar injurie happen but it went to the face in futsal a few years back and I have also seen a horrific one where a kid was kicked in the balls and elbowed in the head at the same time
petszk
petszk
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

avy1990 - 28 Jan 2009 6:36 PM
eduardo's

or henrik larsson

Henrik Larrson.
That brings back memories - I used to have a video clip of it (back in the pre-youtube days, when you had to physically save any videos that were emailed (!!) to you and you wanted to keep...)

Edited
3 Years Ago by petszk
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search