Sydney Olympic FC Supportters thread

Sydney Olympic FC Supportters thread

Author
solympic
Amateur
Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
I VOTE BENJAMIN FOR THE NEXT CRAWFORD REPORT

BYE BYE LOWY BYE BYE
Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Moderators
I have to add this...

I've just read this thread from start to finish - it starts as a supporter promoting his club. Multiple threads, yeah; wrong forum, yeah (but it was moved); but supporting and promoting his club... Then a bunch of you jump in and start hanging shit on him. If he wants to promote his club, if he wants to show his pride, then leave him alone to do it... If he jumps on an A-League thread and starts abusing you - then by all means have a go at him - but the thread is where it belongs, and the point of it didn't appear to be to incite.

All of you, grow up.
solympic
solympic
Amateur
Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)Amateur (706 reputation)

I VOTE BENJAMIN FOR THE NEXT CRAWFORD REPORT

BYE BYE LOWY BYE BYE
Proud2BeCanberran
Proud2BeCanberran
Pro
Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Benjamin wrote:
I have to add this...

I've just read this thread from start to finish - it starts as a supporter promoting his club. Multiple threads, yeah; wrong forum, yeah (but it was moved); but supporting and promoting his club... Then a bunch of you jump in and start hanging shit on him. If he wants to promote his club, if he wants to show his pride, then leave him alone to do it... If he jumps on an A-League thread and starts abusing you - then by all means have a go at him - but the thread is where it belongs, and the point of it didn't appear to be to incite.

All of you, grow up.

"PAOKTZI" wrote:
MADE UP FORUM HOW THE FUCK IS SYNDEY OLYMPIC IN THE GRASS ROOTS SECTION IF I EVER SEE THE EDITOR OF FFT ITS GOING TO BE ON

"PAOKTZI" wrote:
absolute fuck wit you are fair dinkum

"PAOKTZI" wrote:
THE JEWS think their smart not smarter than us u dumb aussies go and fight frank lowy's battles what for coz ur all a pack of dumb ****s!!!!!!!

"PAOKTZI" wrote:
the forum is not about the game its about a white australia policy hahaahahaha redknecks fighting a jewish battle

...and that is only from this thread.

OK, we can all agree some of the responses from us are a little bit out of line, but that is only in response to the stuff he writes up.

It is all good for him to promote his club, if only every club in Australia could promote their club, football would be the biggest code in this country by far. But when he is posting these types of comments, how could people possibly be enticed into becoming a fan of Sydney Olympic?

Edited by proud2becanberran: 14/2/2010 01:42:48 PM
Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

But the vast majority of his negative comments are in direct response to the posts that non-Olympic fans have made.

If there had been no negative response, the only comment he would have had would have been the "grass roots" comment - and if he wasn't receiving such negative response it's quite possible (though by no means guaranteed) that he wouldn't have reacted so sharply to the transfer of forums.

As for the last bit - if he sells the club badly, that's his problem. Not our job to protect their image, only to secure 'free speech for all'.
chris
chris
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

I think its called "looking over your shoulder"
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Benjamin wrote:
Guest wrote:
PAOKTZI wrote:
the forum is not about the game its about a white australia policy hahaahahaha redknecks fighting a jewish battle

And that has got to be the ban. Get us some mods!

If I ban him for that, I'd also have to ban Random Hero for this...

random_hero wrote:
Olympic wish 4000 people cared about their shithouse club

Its full of boy loving men

Inferring that the majority of the supporters of a club are paedophiles is just as bad as anything PAOLTZI is saying.

australiantibullus wrote:
Benjamin will probably argue there is nothing anti semitic in this. They find this guy too funny to dump and it get people posting.

If it was just about getting posting totals up - I assure you I could handle that myself by removing my own self-control and starting another thread on the Crawford Report. ;)

Don't think you would get any complaints if you got rid of both. There is a line that should not be crossed.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Benjamin wrote:
But the vast majority of his negative comments are in direct response to the posts that non-Olympic fans have made.

If there had been no negative response, the only comment he would have had would have been the "grass roots" comment - and if he wasn't receiving such negative response it's quite possible (though by no means guaranteed) that he wouldn't have reacted so sharply to the transfer of forums.

As for the last bit - if he sells the club badly, that's his problem. Not our job to protect their image, only to secure 'free speech for all'.

Right so if others now go around acting like him they wont get banned. Just looking for clarification.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

anybody else see them training at belmore today on the train to the Sydney game... where there still when we came back which was about 5 hours later (could be 2 sessions though)
Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend

Guest wrote:
Benjamin wrote:

Right so if others now go around acting like him they wont get banned. Just looking for clarification.

Mate, I'd love to see just one pro-Olympic thread in which nobody jumped in with negative comments. See how the Olympic supporters behave then - I think you'd be surprised.

Take you and I for example. A Newcastle fan and a Sunderland fan, I spend a lot of time chatting about Newcastle - and I think it's reasonable chat, and I believe you appreciate the opinions I put forward. Do you think we'd be half as civil, if at all, if I jumped on your Newcastle thread and started bitching and slagging the club off for being relegated, etc.? No. I have a little joke about it, then move on - and you knew, and you still know, that I'm treating your club with respect.

In short, if you don't approve of the Olympic threads - ignore them and they will soon disappear from your front screen. Jump in and have a go, and you know it's going to turn into a shit fight.
solympic
solympic
Amateur

OLYMPIC IS PUMPING HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are all jealous!!!

join our facebook page hahahaahahah

NEXT WEEK WE PLAY MELITA IN THE PRE CURSOR TO THE SEASON START, GOING TO BE AROUND 2000 PEOPLE THEIR

YESTERDAY AROUND 80 SEASON PASSES WERE SOLD!!!!!!!!!
19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

how many people at yesterdays match?

Not a Phase, Not a Trend, SYDNEY UNITED till the END! 

Proud2BeCanberran
Proud2BeCanberran
Pro
Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)

solympic wrote:
You are all jealous!!!

:lol: Jealous? Keep Dreaming :lol:

Edited by proud2becanberran: 15/2/2010 03:49:42 PM
19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Proud2BeCanberran wrote:
solympic wrote:
You are all jealous!!!

at least he has a club, you on the other hand...ermmm.... keep dreaming.:lol:

Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend

19-SU-58 wrote:
Proud2BeCanberran wrote:
solympic wrote:
You are all jealous!!!

Proud2becanberran, 19-SU-58 has a point. ;)
Legend

Benjamin wrote:
19-SU-58 wrote:
Proud2BeCanberran wrote:
solympic wrote:
You are all jealous!!!

P2C has a club check the sig ;)
19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro

Guest wrote:
Benjamin wrote:
19-SU-58 wrote:
Proud2BeCanberran wrote:
solympic wrote:
You are all jealous!!!

P2C has a club check the sig ;)

"current adelaide fan" :oops:

so how many games do you think he has been too?:lol: :roll:

Legend

What is the haps with Bozza still playing or not?
19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro

Guest wrote:
What is the haps with Bozza still playing or not?

he will be playing this season.

Legend

Can only be good for the young guys especially keepers at the club.
mltezr
mltezr
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

solympic wrote:

NEXT WEEK WE PLAY MELITA IN THE PRE CURSOR TO THE SEASON START, GOING TO BE AROUND 2000 PEOPLE THEIR

YESTERDAY AROUND 80 SEASON PASSES WERE SOLD!!!!!!!!!

what was the end score for this. spewing i couldnt make it. was really looking forward to see if all this talk was justified or not. but yeah does anyone know what the result was?
solympic
solympic
Amateur

2-1 olympic

over 2500 people bbq's were pumping and the crowd was happy!!!

NEXT WEEK THE BIG ONE

ROUND 1

Olympic v Sutherland BSG Kick off at 6pm

Crowd over 5000 at thsi stage

Yesterday over 250 season passes were sold

OLYMPIC IS PUMPING
solympic
solympic
Amateur

http://www.sydneyolympicfc.com/news/2010/02/22/manchester-utd-cup-brave-olympic-fall-at-last-hurdle/

UNLICKY FOR THE OLYMPIC SIDE - makes an awesome show donw with first grade on sunday
19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro

solympic wrote:
2-1 olympic

over 2500 people bbq's were pumping and the crowd was happy!!!

NEXT WEEK THE BIG ONE

ROUND 1

Olympic v Sutherland BSG Kick off at 6pm

Crowd over 5000 at thsi stage

Yesterday over 250 season passes were sold

OLYMPIC IS PUMPING

only thing your pumping, is pure BULLSHYTE:oops:

mus-28
mus-28
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

Here's a little something for all the Olympic fans out there:

solympic
solympic
Amateur

u put a picture of a goat yet u support melbourne heart is this guy fucked or what
mus-28
mus-28
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

I'd assume the picture of the goat turned you on, that's what you Olympic fans like isn't it? Perhaps the goat is the leader of the REVOLUTION you tards keep shitting on about.
solympic
solympic
Amateur

severe issues boy
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

I :lol: at this thread. Some of the shit in here is comical.

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

solympic
solympic
Amateur

Comical is u making love to ur wife, back to topic a crowd well over 3000 iS on the cards for Sundays game olympics big one Olympic is back fuckers
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search