Seriously, this person is a pratt.

Seriously, this person is a pratt.

Author
notorganic
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

What an idiot. Go spam their wall and inbox with hate mail immediately.
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

im starting to think a guy creating sooo many different threads with the same thing is the pratt
notorganic
notorganic
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

zimbos_05 wrote:
im starting to think a guy creating sooo many different threads with the same thing is the pratt

Recreated once after the first was deleted.

After explaining to the mods what this person had done to offend me so much, I was given the all clear to post it again.

I'd encourage anyone with a facebook profile to click on the link just to see exactly what we're dealing with here.

Edited by notorganic: 31/5/2010 12:19:08 PM
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

notorganic wrote:
zimbos_05 wrote:

Recreated once after the first was deleted.

After explaining to the mods what this person had done to offend me so much, I was given the all clear to post it again.

I'd encourage anyone with a facebook profile to click on the link just to see exactly what we're dealing with here.

Edited by notorganic: 31/5/2010 12:19:08 PM

hahaha...im sure this person offended you...
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend

Man, that guy is such a dick, I totally agree.
anth
anth
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

What the fuck?
anth
anth
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

oops

Edited by anth: 31/5/2010 02:22:31 PM
anth
anth
World Class

wow. think i just feel for something...

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Edited by anth: 31/5/2010 02:22:50 PM
Nico
Nico
World Class
World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)

:lol:

Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Agree in full with everything said here. That Nathan guy is the biggest tool. He's just so uncool. In fact, i reckon he'd be doing society a MASSIVE favour if he went and killed himself. Yeah, i think that'd be the best thing.

I encourage people to start posting hate mail and death threats to him, anyone actually knows where he lives? so we can go and do drive-bys of his shithole of a house he lives in.

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend

hahahahaha anth. you just had a DT moment.

im surprised you didnt pick up on that.

anth
anth
World Class

zimbos_05 wrote:

I was on the phone at work when it came up, so I wasn't thinking straight and was kinda rattled thinking wtf did I even do?

Soon as I got a chance to think I realised... :oops:
notorganic
notorganic
Legend

anth wrote:
zimbos_05 wrote:

I was on the phone at work when it came up, so I wasn't thinking straight and was kinda rattled thinking wtf did I even do?

Don't worry, there are a fair few people that were in the same boat but PM'd their abuse to me :D
anth
anth
World Class

Doesn't help that notorganic has good delivery
Benjo
Benjo
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Met him once. what a douchbag.
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Heineken wrote:
Agree in full with everything said here. That Nathan guy is the biggest tool. He's just so uncool. In fact, i reckon he'd be doing society a MASSIVE favour if he went and killed himself. Yeah, i think that'd be the best thing.

I encourage people to start posting hate mail and death threats to him, anyone actually knows where he lives? so we can go and do drive-bys of his shithole of a house he lives in.
Marty likes this.
Vadar Red Star
Vadar Red Star
Super Fan
Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)

notorganic wrote:

erm what the hell has that bloke done to you on facebook? :?
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

bump much?

Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

anth wrote:
zimbos_05 wrote:

Haha I saw this on the Melbourne Victory forums a few weeks ago and had the same reaction but realized pretty quickly. One bloke made an absolute twat out of himself carrying on though
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend

Vadar Red Star wrote:
notorganic wrote:

how long must we give him till he gets it lads???
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

give him a while zimbos after all he is from twgf
Joffa
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

Group: Moderators
What is this thread about?
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

Me. That's actually my facebook profile, apparently he hacked the systym and found me. Dunno why, if he has a problem with me he has told me.

I don't care really.

Joffa
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Really, well that's just poor form.
mus-28
mus-28
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

Heineken wrote:
Me. That's actually my facebook profile, apparently he hacked the systym and found me. Dunno why, if he has a problem with me he has told me.

I don't care really.

I'm hoping you're taking the piss here......or this could be the most monumental fail of all time.
Vadar Red Star
Vadar Red Star
Super Fan
Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)

zimbos_05 wrote:
Vadar Red Star wrote:
notorganic wrote:

what will he get then? lol this anti 442 and TWGF stuff is total garbage :lol:
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend

Vadar Red Star wrote:
zimbos_05 wrote:
Vadar Red Star wrote:
notorganic wrote:

what will he get then? lol this anti 442 and TWGF stuff is total garbage :lol:

we waiting to see how long it takes for you to get what this thread is about...its not a 442 vs twgf thing.
avy1990
avy1990
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

:lol:
Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Ohh Heineken...
Ultimate
Ultimate
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

This is gonna take a while...
Lets try this:
Its about me too guys ;)
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search