P.U.I. (Posting Under the Influence)

P.U.I. (Posting Under the Influence)

Author
scouse_roar
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Yep. :cool:

How about you?
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

You bet your arse I am.
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Blackpool are really leading though right
Joffa
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Cheers
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

scouse_roar wrote:
Blackpool are really leading though right

*rubs eyes vigorously* Yes, yes they are. 4-0 now in fact. I'm not sure if that's a bad sign for them or an excellent sign for blackpool.
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

Jason Euell is on the pitch. Jason Euell. Am I tripping back in time to 1998?
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Played in the EPL with Wimbedon in the late 90's and early 00's before joining Charlton. So yeah.
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

Now they are playing a classic match and I got confused for a second whether Jason Euell would be playing.

I think I need to stop posting about this
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

This is an appropriate thread
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

scouse_roar wrote:

This is a shameless bump.
notorganic
notorganic
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Sup.
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
scouse_roar wrote:

This is a shameless bump.

:cool:
anth
anth
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

I feel like I am letting my life get past me by not PUI.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

anth wrote:
I feel like I am letting my life get past me by not PUI.

You're definitely missing out on something great mate.
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

hee hee
Nico
Nico
World Class
World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)

I notice you said you don't drink s_r... So what are you under the influence of? I hope its just the greens being that you seem to be on it ALL the time...
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

I think your intuition is correct. ;)
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

We all already knew scouse was a massive stoner. :lol:
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Does posting hungover on election day count? :lol:

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Fuck. I have to actually get up and go vote.
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

afromanGT wrote:

You fuckin' stoner. ;)

I plan on being nicely toasted at the Roar game tonight. Excellent. :cool:
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

scouse_roar wrote:
afromanGT wrote:

You fuckin' stoner. ;)

I plan on being nicely toasted at the Roar game tonight. Excellent. :cool:

Nah, jsut didn't get to bed until 7am. I wish I was stoned.

Watching football baked is awesome. You space out and wonder how long you've been staring at the tv. And then go "Oh wait...dude...there's a clock...in the corner....It's only been...2 minutes."
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

Yeah so Ren & Stimpy is bloody amazing.
sanga1
sanga1
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

scouse_roar wrote:
Yeah so Ren & Stimpy is bloody amazing.

Just back home after another night winning at Star City.
The girls in the short dresses that serve me my beer at poker are brilliant, I tipped one of them a lot tonight, she was brilliant. I think they are apart of the reason I play well... oh and my tipper babe was tipped because her dress was so short I saw here g-string, back and forth across the hallway servn em up! Ahhh how I love poker, and drinks, and women, and this thread, where I can share my women, poker and drinks...
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:
The girls in the short dresses that serve me my beer at poker are brilliant, I tipped one of them a lot tonight, she was brilliant.

Always tip your waitress, don't tip her because you're perving though because the guys get a cut of that too. Looks like I need to get up to Star City and play some poker.
sydneycroatia58
sydneycroatia58
Legend
Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)

Those dresses at Star City are just=p~
marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

We can still post if we under the influence of weed or acid?

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

marconi101 wrote:
We can still post if we under the influence of weed or acid?

I've posted stoned. No big deal.

I don't think I could do it on acid.
marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Just typing would be an ordeal on the mind. Every touch of a key would sound different

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

I don't think I could deal with computers on acid.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search