Academies that tour Asia

Academies that tour Asia

Author
batfink
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
yeah we played a korean team who were in the k-league, name escapes me but think it was a car/tractor/manufacturing company name, they had great technique were very technically savvy, was a great game to watch, even though it was a friendly both squads put it in and left no questions unanswered, and when they didn't run over the top of us they got mighty pissed off...... i don't mind the Korean style of play except the diving of course
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star
Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)

To be updated. More info coming.

Edited by Aussiesrus: 9/12/2011 11:25:20 AM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Aussiesrus wrote:

I note also there are quite a few Asian players that are playing top tier EPL and Euro comps more than ever before. A sign of the times perhaps and relevant to regions strengths.

I wonder how many Japanese and Korean players are playing in the big five leagues in Europe compared to Australians?

According to Eddie Bosnar, Japan is such a good place to live and play football, many who have had offers in Europe don't go.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Aussiesrus wrote:
Australasian Soccer Academy has managed a second signing with an EPL club...First manchester city now stoke city. Not bad out of 6 players trialing and possibly more still to come.

ACADEMY STAR ADISON SIGNS ON FOR 1 YEAR AT STOKE CITY

Academy star and Hard working Midfielder Adison Sayan has signed on with English Premier League club Stoke City for 1 season.

Very impressive.=d>

Two signings in Europe and one in Japan.

Jim Petruzzi and Tony Basha must have good contacts.

ASA must be be pretty credible to attract players of this calibre.

I wonder how the two ASA players fared in relation to FFFA programmes?
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Aussiesrus wrote:
Academy star and Hard working Midfielder Adison Sayan has signed on with English Premier League club Stoke City for 1 season.

And where is he expected to play? Firsts, reserves, youth or academy?

Aussiesrus wrote:
Adison spent two months with Sc*u*n*thorpe in the league one before moving to Stoke.

In which team did he play for @ Scnuthorpe?

Rather odd that his name does not appear anywhere on either club websites.

Nor does your boy Alusine at MCFC.

But we'll take your word for it, aussie. :lol:

Edited by judy free: 8/12/2011 05:56:43 PM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Judy Free wrote:
Aussiesrus wrote:

And where is he expected to play? Firsts, reserves, youth or academy?

Aussiesrus wrote:
Adison spent two months with Sc*u*n*thorpe in the league one before moving to Stoke.

In which team did he play for @ Scnuthorpe?

Rather odd that his name does not appear anywhere on either club websites.

Nor does your boy Alusine at MCFC.

But we'll take your word for it, aussie. :lol:

Edited by judy free: 8/12/2011 05:56:43 PM

](*,)

Characteristics of Asperger's syndrome

It is characterized by qualitative impairment in social interaction, by stereotyped and restricted patterns of behavior, activities and interests, and by no clinically significant delay in cognitive development or general delay in language.

Intense preoccupation with a narrow subject, one-sided verbosity, restricted prosody, and physical clumsiness are typical of the condition, but are not required for diagnosis.
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star
Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)

Judy Free,

The internet is a handy source of information but not entirley accurate. I pulled on the Blacktown City Demons first grade shirt but you will not find my name anywhere.

The internet gives you limited information but not the full story.

Sometimes you have to take on board what is being said is correct regardless of what the internet tells you. I based a career on the internet instead of football and I cant say 100% and you know to question everything you read. But don't diss it without first making sure your facts or beliefs are sound. You just may be suprised that to learn that a stoic 4-3-3 formation can be adjusted by a 4-4-2 formation with a central defender moving to midfield thus creating a 4-3-3 variation of 3-5-2.

What is possible is only limited by what we believe is impossible.

Decentric,

To put things into proper perspective These lads are the product of their respective clubs with the opportunities and polish by provided by ASA. They can all take credit for contributions made to these players but the end result is the compilation of their individual hard work. In other words a lot of people contributed to their success and so should share in their success. How much of it depended on FFA models or techniques that is not really for me to say. I'm just very happy that in the end these lads are doing very well and living their dreams by the best means possible.
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Aussiesrus wrote:

But that depends on the quality of people or organisation telling the story.

The two bob dodgy ones stand out like elephants balls on a chihuahua.

Shame you made no attempt to answer what was a fairly simple and straight forward Q re these "EPL xfers".

Basically, I am God when it comes to sockah.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Decentric
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Judy Free wrote:

Shame you made no attempt to answer what was a fairly simple and straight forward Q re these "EPL xfers".

](*,)

Still we have:

Characteristics of Asperger's syndrome

It is characterized by qualitative impairment in social interaction, by stereotyped and restricted patterns of behavior, activities and interests, and by no clinically significant delay in cognitive development or general delay in language.

Intense preoccupation with a narrow subject, one-sided verbosity, restricted prosody, and physical clumsiness are typical of the condition, but are not required for diagnosis.

Edited by Decentric: 8/12/2011 11:09:09 PM
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Decentric wrote:
Intense preoccupation with a narrow subject, one-sided verbosity

Lol, too funny.

Skeptic was smack bang on the money.
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

Judy Free wrote:
Aussiesrus wrote:

Which questions about the EPL xfers?

Also you need to remember I am not privvy to contract details. That is between the player and the clubs. I only pass on what is released to us as parents or information made public.

Perhaps you can ask 4-4-2 to interview Tony Basha or contact MCFC and Stoke to verify what is being released is correct. As i'm to understand both Alusine and Adison will be back in Australia for xmas so there is a possiblity (If permission granted)for 4-4-2 to speak with them.

If true then give credit where it's due. If not then you have a right to stick it to them.

Fair yes?

The topic is also academies that tour asia. ASA has done this on a number of occassions verfied by their gallery pics and a few signings in asia one verfied by batfink himself. ASA was also visited by the Albirex Niigata marketing manager this year and he organised for one player to trial with them in Singapore. Also verified by video and photo's.

So as far as i'm concerned there is no dodgy practices or misclaims at ASA. Just the truth which you seem unable to handle or in some form of denial about.

What is your hidden agenda that requires you to trash the truth in anyway possible? This intrigues me...

One more thing layoff trashing and directly attacking kids. This is the lowest form of abuse which I find totally disgusting. You've made unsubstaintiated claims of yourself on here and provided no proof whatsoever they are true. I personally don't care who you are or what you've done and judging by your behaviour the less I know of you the better.

So cut the crap and contribute or simply piss off. Save your biff with Decentric for other topics instead of trashing this one.

Edited by Aussiesrus: 9/12/2011 09:33:14 AM
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Aussiesrus wrote:
ASA was also visited by the Albirex Niigata marketing manager this year

LOL, and to think only a few months ago you and ASA were claiming he was the coach, until I pointed out the erm obvious error.

Aussiesrus wrote:
So as far as i'm concerned there is no dodgy practices or misclaims at ASA.

Nope, non whatsoever. :lol:

Class act, tiger.
neverwozza
neverwozza
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

Hey boys,

From memory there is a forum member that has a child with aspergers which is probably very challenging for him and his whole family. I don't really think we should be making light of the subject.

Cheers
Arosina
Arosina
Super Fan
Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)

Decentric wrote:
It is common in Australia that many fans don't rate Asian players and teams very highly. There is an expectation we should win every game against Asian opposition.

Most knowledgeable fans would rate South Korea and Japan as good opponents as they have proved themselves as consistent performers on the world stage and are now starting to export players to Europe.

Other Asian teams will get similar respect if and when they deserve it.

Arosina
Arosina
Super Fan
Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)

Decentric wrote:
Yet our top and coming CB, Matt Spiranovic is deemed surplus to requirements at his J League club, who were nearly relegated.

He has since refuted this. It looks to be a case of a new interim coach changing things which, as you know, is very common in football.

Spiranovic played 25 games this season and was subbed only twice. Only one Urawa defender has played more!

I also notice that conceding goals wasn't the problem for Urawa as they had the 5th best defence in the league. Problem was up the other end.

I must ask did you say this in full knowledge of these facts OR were you (as I suspect) just a little too keen to attack the quality of Australian players?

It should also be mentioned that Kennedy is dominating the J-League, with Brosque and Bosnar doing very well. Milligan doing very well in J2 and only North struggling, albeit in the top team.

Ognenovski doing the same in Korea, DeVere doing very well, the much derided Cornthwaite a regular. Only Fyfe was a bench player with 4 games and a goal.

Joel Griffiths dominating in China, Heffernan a regular, Adam Griffiths a semi-regular, Dino Djulbic doing quite well and Santalab has scored 14 goals in 24 games since his move to China.

Why did you ignore all these prominent examples of Australian success (which far outweigh the failures) especially given that most of these players are playing with leading teams in their respective leagues?

Arosina
Arosina
Super Fan

Decentric wrote:
We need more tours/exchanges for coaches/players to see what occurs in Japan.

It wouldn't hurt to visit Korea too.

Why would you want to send coaches to these places when you could send them to the epicentre of world football in Europe?

Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Arosina wrote:
Decentric wrote:
Yet our top and coming CB, Matt Spiranovic is deemed surplus to requirements at his J League club, who were nearly relegated.

He has since refuted this. It looks to be a case of a new interim coach changing things which, as you know, is very common in football.

Spiranovic played 25 games this season and was subbed only twice. Only one Urawa defender has played more!

I also notice that conceding goals wasn't the problem for Urawa as they had the 5th best defence in the league. Problem was up the other end.

I must ask did you say this in full knowledge of these facts OR were you (as I suspect) just a little too keen to attack the quality of Australian players?

It should also be mentioned that Kennedy is dominating the J-League, with Brosque and Bosnar doing very well. Milligan doing very well in J2 and only North struggling, albeit in the top team.

Ognenovski doing the same in Korea, DeVere doing very well, the much derided Cornthwaite a regular. Only Fyfe was a bench player with 4 games and a goal.

Joel Griffiths dominating in China, Heffernan a regular, Adam Griffiths a semi-regular, Dino Djulbic doing quite well and Santalab has scored 14 goals in 24 games since his move to China.

Why did you ignore all these prominent examples of Australian success (which far outweigh the failures) especially given that most of these players are playing with leading teams in their respective leagues?

Excellent post, Arosina. You've made a number of sound points.=d>

I'm not trying to discredit Australian players. It is more of a case of complimenting some of our opponents. I think Australian CBs and keepers are a strength, and possibly a sought after commodity in Asia. The stats I've assiduously compiled substantiate this opinion.

I'm not sure our midfielders are as sought after in Asia. Kennedy considers the midfields in Japan as being a real strength, even after playing in the Bundesliga.

As well as South Korea and Japan, Australia has had difficulty with Irag, Uzbekistan, Bahrain, Kuwait and Oman at times.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Arosina wrote:
Decentric wrote:
We need more tours/exchanges for coaches/players to see what occurs in Japan.

It wouldn't hurt to visit Korea too.

Why would you want to send coaches to these places when you could send them to the epicentre of world football in Europe?

I think it is useful to send coaches to both Japan/Korea and the epicentres of Europe.

Aurelio Vidmar was gobsmacked about his J League opponents set up across the club compared to AU. This was when he was involved in the ACL for Adelaide. To say he was impressed was an understatement.

I think Japan plays technical football too. It is worth further investigation.

Arie Schans, KNVB staff coach and former J League coach, said they were brilliant technicians in isolation.

Verbeek claimed Japan and Korea were much better in developing two footedness in players than the coaching in Australia a few years ago.

Holger thinks Japanese players are weaker tactically than their high level of technical proficiency.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

neverwozza wrote:
Hey boys,

From memory there is a forum member that has a child with aspergers which is probably very challenging for him and his whole family. I don't really think we should be making light of the subject.

Cheers

Point noted.

I will refrain from further comment.

Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

Japan plays very technical football. It was what won Japan the asian cup over Australia in the final.

Basically Japan absorbed everything Australia could throw at them from every technical and physical aspect. Then countered with a clinical finish.

I am very much looking forward to Brisbane Roar and Central Coast Mariners in the ACL soon. I really enjoy Roars style of play and CCM's technique for results.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Aussiesrus wrote:
Japan plays very technical football. It was what won Japan the asian cup over Australia in the final.

Basically Japan absorbed everything Australia could throw at them from every technical and physical aspect. Then countered with a clinical finish.

I am very much looking forward to Brisbane Roar and Central Coast Mariners in the ACL soon. I really enjoy Roars style of play and CCM's technique for results.

If they both continue as they have to date, and don't suffer injuries to key players it will be interesting.

Losing Zwaanswiuk, Wilkinson, Simon for CCM and Broich, Paartaluu, Nichols for Roar would be devastating.
Arosina
Arosina
Super Fan

Aussiesrus wrote:

That's one way of saying the better team lost :lol: but ofcourse those who saw the game know that their keeper kept them in the game.

Once again for the record, comments from Alberto Zaccheroni on the Asian Cup final...

"He (Kawashima, the Japanese keeper) played well in the semi-final and the final and answered the criticism. Against Australia he was(had) plenty to do and he performed very well."

“I wanted to strengthen the midfield,”

“We could not really control that area enough."

“After changing the position of Nagatomo, we looked better. We could not really go forward much although this was not a problem with the strikers but a problem with the midfielders."

batfink
batfink
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

i think generally goalkeepers are a weekness in the asian game, there are some great keepers but on the whole they are very average to say the least
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Arosina wrote:
Aussiesrus wrote:

That's one way of saying the better team lost :lol: but ofcourse those who saw the game know that their keeper kept them in the game.

Once again for the record, comments from Alberto Zaccheroni on the Asian Cup final...

"He (Kawashima, the Japanese keeper) played well in the semi-final and the final and answered the criticism. Against Australia he was(had) plenty to do and he performed very well."

“I wanted to strengthen the midfield,”

“We could not really control that area enough."

“After changing the position of Nagatomo, we looked better. We could not really go forward much although this was not a problem with the strikers but a problem with the midfielders."

Te he.

Such informed commentary is not helping some fanboy's agendas.
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

batfink wrote:
i think generally goalkeepers are a weekness in the asian game, there are some great keepers but on the whole they are very average to say the least

Interesting and I have very little knowledge of Asian keepers. Is your comment because of physical size or lack of technique?

Arosina,

We can throw around comments and theories all day. The bottomline is Japan 1 v Australia 0 in the Asian Cup Final. We did throw everything at them and if I remember correctly we could have scored around 7 goals. We scored none and they scored 1 from very limited opportunities.

Results are all that matters as the history books do not record who was a better team on the day. Only who won and who lost. A coaches strategy must be inline with the players abilities and the result is all that matters.

I often wonder if we don't get too bogged down with technique and strategies to the point we lose sight of the bigger picture that simply is whoever scores more goals wins.

Edited by Aussiesrus: 10/12/2011 11:57:53 PM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

batfink wrote:

could do with a decent agent but to be honest haven't found one.

Anyone reading this, I know an Australian scout /player manager who works closely with an Australian licensed agent in Australia, a licensed agent in England and a licensed agent in Belgium. I certainly like the agent's philosophy.

The Belgan scenario is more difficult than it was.

Ironically, I have no contact in the Netherlands, even though I've had KNVB contacts.

I've recently met a guy by posting some innocent comment on here some time ago.

A local split state league player has landed a Blue Square Conference deal in England. It is professional league and is the tier below English League Two. Nobody thought the local player would land a contract. Now that he has, there are two dozen players better than him in the split state league who could attain this level. The local player had a very good attitude which helped.

Players need to be 16-18 for overseas trials.

If older than 18 and living in regional areas, the Aussie state leagues maybe the best one can do.

I emphasise it is more important to gain educational /trade/business qualifications than pursue a career in football. One instant and a career can end instantaneously with injury. Some players have no skills/qualifications to fall back on in this scenario.

I also know a bit about the US College scholarship system which can combine football with tertiary study.

The topic of this thread is Asia. I'm not sure of these agents' Asian contacts.

One can contact me via PM over individual cases. I have no pecuniary interests. All I want to see is local players have an opportunity to play football beyond their local leagues. I maybe able to point them in the right direction.

FFA determines a very limited number have the talent to reach the top at a very early age. There are few football opportunities in Australia.

Even if a player has two years as a youth player overseas it can be an interesting diversion in life.
skeptic
skeptic
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Decentric wrote:

I also know a bit about the US College scholarship system which can combine football with tertiary study.

This, or more precisely, the US sports scholarship agencies operating in Australia, are worthy of their own discussion. There's pitfalls, traps and knee deep 'salesmanship' to wade through for anyone invited to 'try out for' a sports scholarship at a US university.
Silvergale
Silvergale
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)

skeptic wrote:
Decentric wrote:

This, or more precisely, the US sports scholarship agencies operating in Australia, are worthy of their own discussion. There's pitfalls, traps and knee deep 'salesmanship' to wade through for anyone invited to 'try out for' a sports scholarship at a US university.

Skeptic
You are correct and I am happy to pass on my first hand experiences to anyone who wants to know about this subject (USA Scholarships)
skeptic
skeptic
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Silvergale wrote:
skeptic wrote:
Decentric wrote:

Skeptic
You are correct and I am happy to pass on my first hand experiences to anyone who wants to know about this subject (USA Scholarships)

What experience did you have? My own, along with all the other parents in the same group, walked away shaking our heads and feeling disgust in what we could only call an attempted sham.
Silvergale
Silvergale
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)Hardcore Fan (289 reputation)

skeptic wrote:
Silvergale wrote:
skeptic wrote:
Decentric wrote:

Skeptic

What experience did you have? My own, along with all the other parents in the same group, walked away shaking our heads and feeling disgust in what we could only call an attempted sham.

Skeptic..
A sham? Could well be classfied as that if you didnt know about the system. We knew two Girls a couple of years older than my Daughter that got a decent costed scholarship into the USA so we pretty well knew what to expect before we undertook the so called experience.

It certainlly appears true that the NSR take on players that are not good enough to get offered a decent scholarship. The biggest misconception as far as I see it is that nearly anyone will get offered a scholarship but not neccassirly one that you can still afford. We got plenty of $10,000 offers but the full fees where $35000 still leaving you to fork out 25K which most people havent got the money to do.
Got un affordable offers from New York, Boston etc, very decent colleges looking for decent players with parents with deep pockets.

We did however get some decent ones as well, 5K for the full year including tuition, boarding, books and meals.

Not bad and cheaper than University costs in Australia.

Major considerations -
1) Make sure you are fully aware of your sons or daughters capabilites. Only the top class players will get what they are looking for. Good to average players will have to fork out.
2) Understand that a scholarship isnt a free run, in most cases its only a discount
3) You can do all of this yourself but alot more hard work and I can vouch that the colleges DO use NSR for recruiting.
4) Ask the question of NSR before signing up. They will tell you that costs range from 7K to 25K if you ask. What they most likely wont say is that most are 25K
5) Dont have a high expectation of going to a top college unless you have played at the top level. You need to choose the best of the lowest cost colleges and only commit to a 2 year college, not a 4 year one. If you are good and play well you will get recruited for your 3rd and 4th years from other decent colleges and in alot of cases at very low cost.
6) Dont just look at this for soccer. If you where to put your kid through Uni in Australia you would pay similar and not get as much.

Would I recommend this to anyone - No!!unless you have money. If you have the cash then its not bad. Top US college would cost you over 100K for the 4 years. Good educational experience, great life experience and great soccer programs. We will get through the first two years for approx 20K including all costs (Parents airfares etc)

I have heard plenty of complaints and will never argue against what I have heard. For NSR its a business and they will take every player they can get. Really alot sits with the parents, asking questions, visitng sites like this to find the good from the bad.

I cant say NSR told any lies, but...

Regards

Silver

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search