Academies that tour Asia

Academies that tour Asia

Author
Judy Free
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Aussiesrus wrote:
[Answer my above post or have you got nothing?

I've made my case and will allow the readers of FFT to make their own mind up.

FWIW your inability to address ANY of the points I've made about your two bob spiv pal speaks volumes.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Aussiesrus wrote:
Finished bagging yet Judy Free?

Basically all you have done is to bag everything and anyone about academies. How about you suggest alternatives for a change. Do something positive for a change...

So how about some suggestions Judy Free. Just how does the player who wants to become a professional footballer get decent training in the first place to obtain his objective?

Judy Free never starts any threads about any positive football topics. He is a persistent troll who tries to reduce every football conversation to any stakeholder's credibility. This has happened on at least two football forums before.On two others he has been driven out.

He started his own football forum but only a handful of people participate. So he attempts to ruin others.

Because he is an unwanted coach in elite football and has lost money investing in football,he is very bitter about the sport and anyone who derives success and enjoyment from football.

For those casual visitors who are uninterested in his background, have a look at what this section of the forum was before he and Rabid ( now banned from 442) joined in April. A friendly place to discuss football performance.

Now it is degenerating into a place for personal attacks. I think he has two yellow cards for playing the man not the ball from 442 admin.

I suggest that admin check to see if Judy Free has started any positive threads since he has joined. If he hasn't give him a red card for Constantly Playing the man.Even when he posts in Australian football section nearly all his posts are reactive, negative, sneering and cynical, punctuated with gratuitous personal attacks. Basically JF is just a bored, cynical, destructive old troll with the intention of hijacking any thread about performance in football.
skeptic
skeptic
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Would someone please stop avoiding the questions re Petruzzi through throwing mud in other directions? Someone, please. It's so bloody obvious it almost hurts.

Decentric, you also previously missed answering the question below from another thread

skeptic wrote:
Decentric wrote:
skeptic wrote:

Then why is PL insurance a problem? Are there particular requirements yet to be met?

Edited by skeptic: 23/11/2011 03:34:02 PM

It seems Football Federation Tasmania wants us to coach rep/club teams.

Then, if that's FFT policy it has to be adhered to enable PL insurance, doesn't it?

I may as well ask this one again, too.

skeptic wrote:
Aussiesrus, are you saying all the claims Petruzzi makes about his past in RL, RU, AIS, boxing ect are correct?

I meant to ask. Do you have a direct or indirect connection or involvement with this academy?

Edited by skeptic: 27/11/2011 12:18:29 PM

Despite the way judy behaves or perhaps because of the way he behaves, you blokes are burying yourself deeper and deeper in appearing to clutch at smaller and smaller straws and as i said previously, the avoidance of the questions is as obvious as a pimple on your bum.

Edited by skeptic: 27/11/2011 11:57:23 PM
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Decentric wrote:
Judy Free never starts any threads about any positive football topics. He is a persistent troll who tries to reduce every football conversation to any stakeholder's credibility. This has happened on at least two football forums before.On two others he has been driven out.

He started his own football forum but only a handful of people participate. So he attempts to ruin others.

Because he is an unwanted coach in elite football and has lost money investing in football,he is very bitter about the sport and anyone who derives success and enjoyment from football.

For those casual visitors who are uninterested in his background, have a look at what this section of the forum was before he and Rabid ( now banned from 442) joined in April. A friendly place to discuss football performance.

Now it is degenerating into a place for personal attacks. I think he has two yellow cards for [size=6]playing the man not the ball[/size] from 442 admin.

I suggest that admin check to see if Judy Free has started any positive threads since he has joined. If he hasn't give him a red card for Constantly Playing the man.Even when he posts in Australian football section nearly all his posts are reactive, negative, sneering and cynical, punctuated with gratuitous personal attacks. Basically JF is just a bored, cynical, destructive old troll with the intention of hijacking any thread about performance in football.

There's more playing of the man in this one post than I've done in my previous 500.

Give the mods a break - they've got better things to do than reading your dear suzey PMs about perceived forum injustices.

Now, about this bloke Petruzzi?

Your thoughts about his claims, decentric?
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star
Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)

Decentric wrote:
"Yes the Aussie players are stronger, fitter and maybe faster but technically, I'd rate most of the Singaporean players I've seen as better than what I see from Aussie players in the A-League," he told au.fourfourtwo.com.

Basha speaks from experience. He is a former S-League player with Gombak United and has leveraged this relationship to take his academy on tour in Singapore.

Tony Basha must have been a pretty decent player if he played in the S League. I'd assume it would be somewhere between the A League and the VPL in standard. Does anyone know more about this subject?

In this state we have a paucity of this quality of footballer in retirement. He could do well in Tasmania running this sort of academy. Other than Morton's academy and our embryonic FFE, there are few opportunities outside state/rep/NTC programmes.

Brazilian Soccer Schools has started in Devonport.

Aussiesrus, is Tony Basha the main coach at ASA for elite players?

Yes Decentric,

Tony Basha is the head coach and director of ASA. He selects his Elite squads and these guys then play against NSW Super League and NSW Premier League sides in showcase games. 5 times this year and won them all. I've had the pleasure of watching the Academy elite play on a number occassions and the football is just brilliant to watch. It's top quality. Very much in the Brisbane roar and Barcelona styles of very fast one touch posession based football. His local team took on the Singapore Olympic squad this year and just went down 4-3 (I think that was the score, don't quote me on it)

I've seen Tony play and although he has just turned 30 the old boy is still good value to watch. He needs some work done on his knee though.

Having said that though to be fair to the NSWPL and NSWSL sides the Academy does put together it's cream which include A-League, NSWPL and NSWSL players. So it's very much like a rep team but without the politics etc that interfere with the quality of NSWPL, NSWSL sides. The Academy elite is a pure football side. The elite squad has players from Central Coast Mariners, Marconi, Parramatta FC, Blacktown City, Granville Rage, Sydney Olympic, Manly United, APIA Leichhardt etc in all different age groups.

If you look at Tony's coaching roster it has a mix of Croatian, USA, Asian, Brazilian, French coaches and with Tony spending 6-8 weeks in the UK with Man city, Leeds, etc now includes english style training methods as well. Tony recently spent time in Abu Dhabi talking with football chiefs there as well so many things in the pipeline for the academy
by the sounds of it. Also earlier this year it included an ex-celtic player so add scotland to the mix.

At least 4-4-2 consider Tony somewhat of an experienced hand in s-league to interview him about comparisions between Asian football and Australian Football. And I spoke with our academy guy returned asian trials at the Jim Petruzzi free seminar he gave the academy and the quick asian style was something he had difficulties getting his head around. That players in now with Manly NSWPL squad.

Decentric, Your also wasting your time even responding to Judy Free as i've quite clearly discovered. I gave him the opportunity to show his skills and prove he isn't a wanker but this has proven to be too difficult for him. Any idiot can sit back in there big fat chair and throw enough mud hoping it sticks but it takes a person with knowledge and skills to contribute in a positive way and this eludes Judy Free.

Skeptic,

There is only one way to discover Jim's qualifications and experience and that is to email or contact him directly.

As for what I know about Jim Petruzzi it was announced back in April that Jim Petruzzi will be visiting and coaching the ASA lads and he will be scouting players for EPL trials in Oct-Nov this year and Jim has made good his promise and organised for 6 players from the Academy to trial with EPL clubs. One of which Alusine Fofanah has been signed as a future prospect for Manchester City. So Jim has made good his word and his intentions.

That's all I can tell you Skeptic. Sorry if you want to know more I suggest you contact him directly. You can get him on facebook if you wish.

Edited by Aussiesrus: 28/11/2011 02:56:28 AM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

skeptic wrote:
Would someone please stop avoiding the questions re Petruzzi through throwing mud in other directions? Someone, please. It's so bloody obvious it almost hurts.

Decentric, you also previously missed answering the question below from another thread

Edited by skeptic: 27/11/2011 11:57:23 PM

Skeptic, I'm in a remote area ATM with limited/expensive Internet acess.

I intend to answer all those questions in depth if necessary, fair ones I might add, and pertinent to the issue, when I return later in the week.
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

"Player Agent

"So you think your good and have what it takes to play overseas or in a professional league?

"The Australasian Soccer Academy has a professional player manager who can help."

http://www.australasiansocceracademy.com.au/soccer/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=131&Itemid=96&lang=en

Who is this FIFA Licenced Player's Agent you speak of?

Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Basha;

"Hold record for most Goals in one match (12 goals)"

Which record is this and in what game?

Bruno Jasiczek;

"Clubs. National League"

Are ASA claiming that Bruno coached in the NSL?

"Has worked abroad in Europe with some of the biggest clubs"

Such as?

skeptic
skeptic
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Aussiesrus wrote:

There is only one way to discover Jim's qualifications and experience and that is to email or contact him directly.

As for what I know about Jim Petruzzi it was announced back in April that Jim Petruzzi will be visiting and coaching the ASA lads and he will be scouting players for EPL trials in Oct-Nov this year and Jim has made good his promise and organised for 6 players from the Academy to trial with EPL clubs. One of which Alusine Fofanah has been signed as a future prospect for Manchester City. So Jim has made good his word and his intentions.

That's all I can tell you Skeptic. Sorry if you want to know more I suggest you contact him directly. You can get him on facebook if you wish.

My question was regarding your personal views on the claims about his sporting past, as I'm already aware of the dubiety of several. Which, by the way, curiosity requires a check on others. Not by asking the claimant, but through records of the relevant bodies.

And the motive for the above question is reliant on the answer to the question below, which you must have missed when previously asked.

Quote:
I meant to ask. Do you have a direct or indirect connection or involvement with this academy?

Edited by skeptic: 28/11/2011 09:20:58 AM
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star
Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)

Skeptic,

I derive no personal views on Jim's claims about his sporting past nor have I bothered or had any reason to contact the said bodies to check. Jim has backed up what I know of him and that is he can organise EPL trials for players good enough.

As for my personal involvment with the academy my lad is one of his elite squad. I do help him at times with the technical side of website at no charge and he reciprocated by placing my logo on his website.

In short I am not a sponsor nor do I have any financial connection or gain, I pay my lads fees the same as everyone else. Just people helping other good people for the love of football. I personally gain nothing but from observing the Academy for the last 12 months as a parent and speaking to other parents there we all come to the same conclusion that ASA is a very positive and worthwhile Academy for our kids to improve their football skills whether they be local park players or high level players. There is something for every player of every level.

Krone3,

ASA recently packed up it's training gear and held free training sessions in the regional mudgee area and there are plans for ASA to visit more regional areas in the future.

As for player agent people will need to contact ASA directly for more information as my information is very limited in this regard.

Edited by Aussiesrus: 28/11/2011 10:01:00 AM
skeptic
skeptic
Pro

Quote:
I pay my lads fees the same as everyone else

What is the total of the fees for the elite squad and others, btw?
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

skeptic wrote:
Quote:

You need to contact ASA for fees as they vary for different age groups and amount of days per week for training.
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Aussiesrus wrote:
skeptic wrote:
Quote:

You need to contact ASA for fees as they vary for different age groups and amount of days per week for training.

Evasive.

How much do you pay
batfink
batfink
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Judy Free wrote:
I note that ASA's celebrated coachng guru Jimmy Pastrami has taken on an assistant's role for a county pub league team.

He's a high flyer, that Jimmy. :lol:

Bottom row, second left, who ate all the pies.

which one are you judy????? bottom rom third left????...LOL...
krones3
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

skeptic wrote:
Quote:

North Queensland FFA $2400 2011 season.
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

[youtube]a-a5d0nz4J8[/youtube]

C'mon, big punch in the air, bring it on, bring it on, yeah, yeah, roll your arms backwards and big punch in the air.

This vid has changed my life.

No more doppio ristrettos to get my heart pumping in the mornings.

Pumped, 24 x 7.

Where can I send the cheque, Jimbo?

Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Judy Free wrote:
For Friday arvo shitz 'n giggles.

Play the following with the theme from Benny Hill.

[youtube]x26egLLjE0Q[/youtube]

bump

Jimbo, the diff between 15.90 seconds and 16.00 seconds is not one one-hundredth of a second.

Can't be too many "internationally recognized" fitness coaches out there who cannot correctly read a fucking stop watch. :lol:

I seriously love this guy.

Arosina
Arosina
Super Fan
Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)

All credit to Jimmy. He's motivated me to make my 60th post. Yeah c'mon, nothing can stop me now. This singing and dancing is infectious I tells ya. I had the whole carriage boppin away on the train this morning.

I truly wanna thank all participants in this thread, one of the very best I've ever read anywhere. And thank you 442.

batfink
batfink
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

i wish something constructive and positive about academies would come from judy free's keyboard

simple......
batfink
batfink
Legend

Judy Free wrote:
Decentric wrote:
Tony Basha must have been a pretty decent player if he played in the S League. I'd assume it would be somewhere between the A League and the VPL in standard. Does anyone know more about this subject?

lol

Bless your naivety.

http://www.ozfootball.net/ark/Players/B/BART.html

He's a nobody, decentric.

But that won't stop the likes of inexperienced and gullible people like yourself sucking up such rubbish.

Google him if yer like.......and you'll see that there are only two people talking about TB on the net i.e TB himself and your two bob nitwit mate aussieisus.:lol:

Edited by judy free: 5/7/2011 08:43:12 PM

this aussie database isn't accurate, i know of plenty of aussies who have played in the S-League and they are not listed here
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Judy Free wrote:
Basha;

"Hold record for most Goals in one match (12 goals)"

Which record is this and in what game?

Bruno Jasiczek;

"Clubs. National League"

Are ASA claiming that Bruno coached in the NSL?

"Has worked abroad in Europe with some of the biggest clubs"

Such as?

Chips over a few years, you always attack qualifications rather than the results.

Brazilian Soccer Schools

You have attacked Simon Clifford, founder of BSS, for making an outlandish statement about children learning something at age three.
Other than Brazilian Soccer Schools what is a useful programe for teaching players sequential evasion/deception techniques and turning techniques laid out at BSS?

I've looked at many of the techniques he has imparted, learnt them after a lot of practice, and taught them on the training track. In all those dribbling compilations on another thread, many of those techniques are used by the greats. Do you know how to teach them? Christiano Ronaldo almost uses the whole of the Brazilian Soccer School dribbling technique repertoire in one run on occasions.

Clifford has had a guy called Theo Walcott (heard of him) and another prominent EPL players whose name escapes me, graduate from BSS. He also claims with to have taught Michael Owen the Brazilian elastic, which he successfully used in a WCC game to score. Clifford befriended Juninho and went to Brazil to learn the Brazilian techniques. he has made money out of BBS, but what does it matter?

Does it matter what Clifford said about learning for three year olds? I think you should keep your eyes on the ball like you did when you won the national geriatric championship.

Ken Morton's Soccer School

You have attacked Ken Morton because he has suggested past links with Man U. Others have also struggled to find the connection, but Ken is in his 60s.
What is undeniable is that he has been a sound coach with Wollongong and Heidelberg in the former NSL. He has also coached Da Nang in the V League and coached professionally in Ethiopia. Ken also takes annual groups from his soccer school to Man U and other EPL clubs. Unlike ASA none of his players have landed contacts yet.

We also use some of his ball techniques at FFE from his soccer school as a precursor to some of the more advanced Brazilian and Dutch techniqiues. Year in and year out Ken coaches his team to win state championships.

Does it matter that Ken's links with Man U are difficult to verify?

Dean May - Tassie NTC coach

You have attacked Dean for citing links with Fulham and another EPL club whose name escapes me. A state player from Queensland, from my KNVB course, thought he was the best coach he had had by some margin. He has the NTC playing some exellent football to watch with the 4-3-3 and its nuances.

If we had an A League side down here a number of his squad memebers may have landed contacts.

Does it matter that his Fulham and other EPL links are tenuous?

Pim Verbeek

You constantly attacked him for being a no-name and former coach of the Netherlands Antilles. You forgot to mention he had been assistant to to Hiddink and Advocaat for sustained periods.

Pim also got us to the WC easily, which ATM Holger is finding difficult to emulate. Pim's team also managed to accrue the same number of points at SA 2010 as Aussie Guus did at the 2006 WC.

Guus , great coach that he is, has just failed to qualify Russia for the 2010 WC and Turkey for the 2012 Euro Cup.

Maybe Pim wan't so bad after all, despite coaching NA?

Yours truly.

You constantly claim I'm too inexperienced to coach. When I was playing football in England in 1962 what were you doing?:-k

Even though under 20s are about development, how did a fool like me manage to coach an under 12 rep team to a state title? This was against some FFA staff coaches of 25-30 years experience. Also, I had a puny, short underage team.

As we both know I'm an idiot, so maybe those edam munchers, according to you unemployable in Holland, must be pretty successful at imparting football know how even to morons like me who know nothing about anything.:lol:

Now with ASA maybe it might be useful to ask how they managed to gain one player a Man City contract and another J League contract. Ken Morton and Dean May would love to achieve this.

If the two lads are particularly talented, the question needs to be asked what drew them to ASA? There must be some word of mouth about ASA running a decent programme and having good overseas contacts.

Forget the obsession with trying to catch people out and see some positives.

Maybe you should have been an investigative journalist instead of an unpaid internet troller?

Edited by Decentric: 29/11/2011 11:59:58 PM
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

Let me help you out Judy Free since you are now questioning Bruno Jasiczek credentials. I think you will have a hard time arguing this point and once again look rather silly. Just for you a big punch in the hair :-P

Bruno is a regular coach at the Australasian Academy.

Bruno Jasiczek - The Face of a 100 million Euro Project in Australia
11.09.09 14:24

Determined on establishing a professional set up for players and goalkeepers with A- class facilities and coaching, Bruno Jasiczek is the man behind an affiliation between a 100 million Euro project currently underway in the Czech Republic.
As Bruno travelled around Europe earlier this year, recovering from a complicated knee operation, he had no idea the people behind a major stadium building and football academy, had his name on their radar.

His football reputation in the Czech Republic saw him invited to open up an academy in Australia in order to send talented Aussie players to Europe while providing first class training here.

“I have a good reputation in the Czech Republic and this offer to set up an academy is very exciting,” said Bruno cheerfully.

“Our intention is work with the football academy overseas while making sure players here are getting professional training,” he added.

The stadium is being built for the city, Cesky Tesin,and will be utilized by Czech Republic first division outfit, Banik Ostrava as well as for major UEFA matches.

A youth football academy is being set up in conjunction with the stadium and is the major reason why Bruno’s name was thrown on the drawing board. That is, to have an opportunity to recruit talent from Australian shores.

Currently the project is known as the Geronimo Goalkeeper School International set up, with an official name still in the works depending on sponsors.

A meeting involving former Socceroos player Paul Wade, domestic coaches, the Czech Republic Consulate and others will take place later this week to discuss where to best run the academy from.

“The North Shore area looks promising,” said Bruno.

“We have a few clubs who are interested including Manly United who we are hoping will be at the meeting.

"We are not another park academy and we will only settle with a quality partnership.

"We are going to be very selective about which club or location will be the best fit for everybody," he added.

The advantage for those wanting to become involved in the project is a major opportunity for overseas and domestic exposure according to Bruno.

"The pay off for being the club involved with an enormous European project is an opportunity of a lifetime," said Bruno

“We have no doubt that the project will be successful, it’s now simply a matter of finding who will take it on.

“This academy serves as a mutual benefit for us, for the club and for the project in the Czech Republic.

“Once clubs here see that, they will realise the potential it has," he added.

For those who know Bruno, there is no doubt that his ability as a coach is of the highest level. Central Coast Mariners goalkeeper, Danny Vukovic, is testament to his ability.

“I had Bruno as a goalkeeper coach when I was still playing in the Premier League for Bonnyrigg White Eagles,” said Vukovic.

“I was just starting my career and Bruno helped me out a lot.

“He had a lot of different techniques from what I had seen before, was passionate about football and able to make me much sharper,” added the Central Coast Mariners number one shotstopper.

Bruno has had the opportunity of working with some of the biggest names in domestic and international football such as Ryan Giggs, Bobby Charlton, Vitezslav Lavicka, Gary van Egmond and Alex Tobin to name a handful. Bruno also advised Reading goalkeeper, Adam Federici, to head overseas after seeing the young goal stopper's talent.

“There is no doubt of the potential of the academy and the unique affiliation with one of the major projects in the Czech Republic” said Bruno

“It’s now simply a matter of getting everything finalized and seeing who will jump on board.”

-By Caetano Lima

Reference FootballNSW website:

http://www.nswfootball.com/index.php?id=17&tx_ttnews%5BpS%5D=1251727200&tx_ttnews%5BpL%5D=2591999&tx_ttnews%5Barc%5D=1&tx_ttnews%5Bpointer%5D=7&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=2973&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=455&cHash=fee557848f

Decentric, Forget about Judy free as an investigative journo. I doubt he could discover his arse after a fart in the morning :-"

Edited by Aussiesrus: 30/11/2011 12:12:44 AM
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Decentric wrote:
Now with ASA maybe it might be useful to ask how they managed to gain one player a Man City contract

Have they?

What are the terms of this contract? (period, money, FIFA protection of minors etc)

This is amongst your biggest problems, decentric I.e you take rubbish internet claims at face value.

And what might Sydney Olympic think of ASA claiming one of their players as a product of ASA?

Decentric
Decentric
Legend

batfink wrote:
i wish something constructive and positive about academies would come from judy free's keyboard

simple......

x2:)

It would be great for him to post a positive post about anything on matters football.

For a self-proclaimed coach wanted by innumerable A League clubs and a national geriatric champion we see nothing on:

1. Technique instruction.
2. Tactical knowledge.
3. Comments about Gregory Parker's training ground methodologies in Performance.
4. Chips' training ground practice from his over 70s national title winning team.
5. Training ground practice from when he coached his under 12 Sydney title winning team.
6. Nuances and subtle changes of any particular formation.

:-k

What he should do is observe ASA training ground sessions, then judge from observations. He lives close by.

Even though I can't view the contracts, some players have been successful at ASA.

Edited by Decentric: 30/11/2011 12:54:05 AM
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

Judy Free wrote:
Decentric wrote:
Now with ASA maybe it might be useful to ask how they managed to gain one player a Man City contract

Have they?

What are the terms of this contract? (period, money, FIFA protection of minors etc)

This is amongst your biggest problems, decentric I.e you take rubbish internet claims at face value.

And what might Sydney Olympic think of ASA claiming one of their players as a product of ASA?

Alusine has been at the Academy since before November last year when we first joined and comes to Academy twice sometimes 3 times a week for training. Also Sydney Olympic did not organise for Alusine to trial with Manchester City. ASA did through Jim Petruzzi. You know that bloke who you say is a nobody :oops:

C'mon Judy give yourself a big punch in the hair!!! LOL C'mon!! 1 and 2 and punch!! and 1 and 2 and punch!!!...Now step to the side and give yourself an uppercut!! Oh yeah and again !! ROFL..

You can doit Judy !! Don't be shy hehehe

Edited by Aussiesrus: 30/11/2011 12:23:56 AM
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Worked with Ryan Giggs and Bobby Charlton?

bwahahahahahahahaha

I know Bruno.

FMD.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Aussiesrus wrote:

A meeting involving former Socceroos player Paul Wade, domestic coaches, the Czech Republic Consulate and others will take place later this week to discuss where to best run the academy from.

Paul Wade was running a private soccer school, along with Craig Foster as his partner. I'm not sure if they conduct any overseas trips.

Wadey has a tremendous rapport with kids. Everybody says the same thing. For those who question the role of private academies, why is PW forced outside the system.

Why isn't he in the FFA set up?

He has been a former Socceroo captain and is superb with kids. He also relates really well to adults and has excellent interpersonal skills. A terrific bloke all round with no big ego about what he achieved in football. I would think he would be an excellent staff coach in a state FFA federation.
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

Judy Free wrote:
Decentric wrote:

Have they?

[youtube]EkIZ0iAitVQ[/youtube]

One thing for sure, Sydney Olympic can be very thankful for the coaching ASA has provided to help make Alusine a very talented player for Olympic.

Above is the video of Alusine at an ASA session and what Alusine had to say about the Australasian Soccer Academy. You know what he may just oneday get to play for Barcelona but for now Manchester City will just have to do :d

So here is your proof...

So C'mon Judy Free give yourself another big punch in the hair!! and give yourself another uppercut for good measure ;)

Edited by Aussiesrus: 30/11/2011 01:35:39 AM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Judy Free wrote:
Worked with Ryan Giggs and Bobby Charlton?

bwahahahahahahahaha

I know Bruno.

FMD.

It would be great for Judy Free to post a positive post about anything on matters football.

For a self-proclaimed coach wanted by innumerable A League clubs and a national geriatric champion we see nothing on:

1. Technique instruction.
2. Tactical knowledge.
3. Comments about Gregory Parker's training ground methodologies in Performance.
4. Chips' training ground practice from his over 70s national title winning team.
5. Training ground practice from when he coached his under 12 Sydney title winning team.
6. Nuances and subtle changes of any particular formation.

:-k

Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Aussiesrus wrote:
[youtube]EkIZ0iAitVQ[/youtube]

Classic.

Load the questions and get the poor kids to nod like a plastic fucking chihuahua.

And that ASA microphone.....bwahahahahahahaha.

Yeah, yeah, bring it on, aussie. :lol:

Edited by judy free: 30/11/2011 12:36:26 PM
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search