The Orange Army. (Brisbane Roar Official Thread)

The Orange Army. (Brisbane Roar Official Thread)

Author
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Really scrappy first half highlighted by slips, heavy touches, misdirected passes, solo attacks, and a lack of composure that we have not seen for sometime.

Victory looked smooth and in control for a lot of that half. Their attacks were particularly well constructed even if their final shot or pass was off.

Second half we were mostly back to our best play for lengthy periods and deserved the win.

Particularly noteworthy performances from Hingert and Scotty Mac. Not perfect by any means but huge workrate and productivity from them both.

Loved the effort from Neville to get back after a corner with 10 minutes to go. He was absolutely driven to get back into position.

Kim settled in well and had some great involvement.

Jamie Young! Nuff said.

Plenty of good players and play from everyone at times but I think DWH has still got a long way to go. Really great positioning sometimes but his concrete boots did not let him convert that to the pressure he is capable of. Not dumping on him at all - just a lot of learning still needed.

I think that Robbie would have made earlier substitutions to try and get the control back - where Waz Moon is more likely to trust in the players to find their way. Based on 2 games at the helm mind you so not much to back that theory up.

Hingert was robbed of a penalty, but there were a couple of other incidents either way that could have been called. Glad the game was not decided by a penalty - but another nervous final 15 minutes.

Fantastic to get the win. Go you good things! Disrupt the Nix next game (no small thing) and we are heads-on battle ready for finals.

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

Waz
Waz
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Roar in me Blood - 30 Jul 2020 12:34 AM
Really scrappy first half highlighted by slips, heavy touches, misdirected passes, solo attacks, and a lack of composure that we have not seen for sometime.

Victory looked smooth and in control for a lot of that half. Their attacks were particularly well constructed even if their final shot or pass was off.

Second half we were mostly back to our best play for lengthy periods and deserved the win.

Particularly noteworthy performances from Hingert and Scotty Mac. Not perfect by any means but huge workrate and productivity from them both.

Loved the effort from Neville to get back after a corner with 10 minutes to go. He was absolutely driven to get back into position.

Jamie Young! Nuff said.

Plenty of good players and play from everyone at times but I think DWH has still got a long way to go. Really great positioning sometimes but his concrete boots did not let him convert that to the pressure he is capable of. Not dumping on him at all - just a lot of learning still needed.

I think that Robbie would have made earlier substitutions to try and get the control back - where Waz Moon is more likely to trust in the players to find their way. Based on 2 games at the helm mind you so not much to back that theory up.

Hingert was robbed of a penalty, but there were a couple of other incidents either way that could have been called. Glad the game was not decided by a penalty - but another nervous final 15 minutes.

Fantastic to get the win. Go you good things! Disrupt the Nix next game (no small thing) and we are heads-on battle ready for finals.

Two games against weaker AL opposition are now followed by games against the top 2. These will be a good judge of how well we’ve picked up after Corona. No defeats and good performances will do imo. 
36 points is typically enough to get you in finals and with four of the remaining games involving match ups between teams in the chasing pack taking points off each other, 38 should be enough. Plus it seems everyone has to face SFC again in some bizarre twist to the season end 

but “making finals” is not a worthy goal, Roar need to go in to finals in-form and capable of beating anyone - they were better than Nic the last time they met and matched SFC despite Chris Beaths best efforts, can they maintain that? 

Edited
4 Years Ago by Waz
aok
aok
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

I thought Inman had a good game and the team's passing looked better than the last game.  A bit of fragility at the back has crept back into the team - is that down to the loss of AON?
Waz
Waz
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

aok - 30 Jul 2020 8:42 AM
I thought Inman had a good game and the team's passing looked better than the last game.  A bit of fragility at the back has crept back into the team - is that down to the loss of AON?

I think Moon is being more adventurous ... that and Corey Brown is more exposed. 
aok
aok
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Waz - 30 Jul 2020 8:48 AM

I think Moon is being more adventurous ... that and Corey Brown is more exposed. 

Moon's done well in his short time there.  It will be interesting to see what he can do in the finals and who he can bring to the club next year.
Footballking55
Footballking55
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

I suspect so. In the game last night as against pre COVID times, it was basically swapping AON with Kim. Whilst Kim did okay, he wasn't the force that AON had been. However, very pleased with the overall effort by the team. As said above, the effort by Neville in tracking back shows the commitment for the team. Even McDonald was tackling and moving well defensively late in the game. The work ethic from Robbie's time has survived which should mean a good run in the finals.
aok
aok
Pro

Footballking55 - 30 Jul 2020 9:17 AM

I suspect so. In the game last night as against pre COVID times, it was basically swapping AON with Kim. Whilst Kim did okay, he wasn't the force that AON had been. However, very pleased with the overall effort by the team. As said above, the effort by Neville in tracking back shows the commitment for the team. Even McDonald was tackling and moving well defensively late in the game. The work ethic from Robbie's time has survived which should mean a good run in the finals.

I agree about Kim compared to AON.  Kim looked OK.  Hopefully with some experience, his confidence and assertiveness in games will grow.  Moon had quite a wrap on him, so hopefully we have a good local DM.
Brisbanegossip
Brisbanegossip
Super Fan
Super Fan (101 reputation)Super Fan (101 reputation)Super Fan (101 reputation)Super Fan (101 reputation)Super Fan (101 reputation)Super Fan (101 reputation)Super Fan (101 reputation)Super Fan (101 reputation)Super Fan (101 reputation)Super Fan (101 reputation)Super Fan (101 reputation)

Very encouraging signs last night. I would be happy if McDonald stayed another season. He is class and looks to be still very fit for his age. I would like to see us bring in a big marquee name next season to bring the crowds in... if we are not in lock down of course.
sirhcdobo
sirhcdobo
Amateur
Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)

Good game on the whole but should have locked down and not conceded. it was a bit of sillyness all round that had they been fully focused, could have been avoided. i think every player had their moments of good, but i think only Neville and young could say they didnt make any rookie mistakes, and i dont think anyone had a stand out game.

If they want to make a run in the finals then it will have to be the majority of the team not making rookie mistakes and one or two players having stand out games, so there is a lot of work to be done to lift the level of play to make the GF. 

i think Kim looked better on the whole than ridenton did last game, (i think they will probably be rotated between the two until finals to keep them fresh), but neither of them are going to command the midfield which means JOS will have to drop deeper making him much less potent. I have been a huge backer of Hingert previously but i think the last 2 games he has been very very wasteful. its hard having to get up and down the line but everytime he got the ball i thought to myself well thats the end of that attack. maybe it is as a result of a little less support from the other attackers meaning he is having to be a play maker but i dont think it is working and he needs to improve.
Waz
Waz
Legend

Brisbanegossip - 30 Jul 2020 9:25 AM
Very encouraging signs last night. I would be happy if McDonald stayed another season. He is class and looks to be still very fit for his age. I would like to see us bring in a big marquee name next season to bring the crowds in... if we are not in lock down of course.

Isn’t he already signed - 18 month contract on arrival wasn’t it? 
Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

sirhcdobo - 30 Jul 2020 9:46 AM
Good game on the whole but should have locked down and not conceded. it was a bit of sillyness all round that had they been fully focused, could have been avoided. i think every player had their moments of good, but i think only Neville and young could say they didnt make any rookie mistakes, and i dont think anyone had a stand out game.

If they want to make a run in the finals then it will have to be the majority of the team not making rookie mistakes and one or two players having stand out games, so there is a lot of work to be done to lift the level of play to make the GF. 

i think Kim looked better on the whole than ridenton did last game, (i think they will probably be rotated between the two until finals to keep them fresh), but neither of them are going to command the midfield which means JOS will have to drop deeper making him much less potent. I have been a huge backer of Hingert previously but i think the last 2 games he has been very very wasteful. its hard having to get up and down the line but everytime he got the ball i thought to myself well thats the end of that attack. maybe it is as a result of a little less support from the other attackers meaning he is having to be a play maker but i dont think it is working and he needs to improve.

Last game I thought Hingert got to the line and just put the ball in to the middle regardless of what was happening.

This game he seemed to me to be playing much more intelligently and you could see him looking for his target as he made runs. I also found it frustrating to see balls coming from both sides in to the Victory defenders rather than a little deeper where our players were, but Hingert setting up the goal showed him stopping, looking hard, and picking out a bloody good option scooping the ball over to Macca.

One successful moment does not make him less wasteful - but he did look to be trying to find the best options as he ran in last night which is a big step up from simply running wide and putting a random ball into the middle.

I expect him to continue looking and hopefully he and his teammates in the middle can get on the same wavelength more often.

We are hideously notorious at reacting rather anticipating.

One other thing that was a big positive - we used the centre of the pitch to bring the ball forward regularly instead of just the umbrella across the backline and up the sides. Always more dangerous when we can get the ball in the middle with wide options and especially when we have someone further forward in the middle ready for the ball.

Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro

I am especially pleased about the Macca knockers who joked about us being lucky if we get a jog out of him.

He is not here to retire - he is here to win.

Jimo8
Jimo8
Rising Star
Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)

Roar in me Blood - 30 Jul 2020 11:15 AM

I am especially pleased about the Macca knockers who joked about us being lucky if we get a jog out of him.

He is not here to retire - he is here to win.

I would agree with your sentiments. 

while not one of those knockers I may have been a little underwhelmed at Macca coming  probably only basing my judgement that he couldn't get game time at West Utd. 

We can now put that down to Rudans judgement which appears to have been wrong.

Macca is an asset to the team, inspiring younger players and demands the 100% effort from those around him. 

Great stuff !!

Footballfirst
Footballfirst
Hacker
Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)

Roar in me Blood - 30 Jul 2020 12:34 AM

Jamie Young! Nuff said.

Yes that effort from Neville to get back and defend, was great TV footage, you could really see how much effort he was putting in ,he looked like he could explode, it wouldn't hurt for some youth team coaches to show that footage to their young players as it clearly demonstrated the effort, urgency and commitment that is required to get back and defend.
Footballking55
Footballking55
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

@ Roar in my Blood, The final pass for the McDonald game was by Inman I believe. You seem to have suggested it was Hingert. Do agree on your sentiments that the passing into the middle was a bit better than prior weeks. 2 headed goals, whoda thought??
Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro

Footballking55 - 30 Jul 2020 12:25 PM
@ Roar in my Blood, The final pass for the McDonald game was by Inman I believe. You seem to have suggested it was Hingert. Do agree on your sentiments that the passing into the middle was a bit better than prior weeks. 2 headed goals, whoda thought??

I did think Hingert. My mistake. Maybe it was not HIngert looking for the right pass throughout...

Thanks for letting me know.

crimsoncrusoe
crimsoncrusoe
World Class
World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)

Kudos to the work leading up the the second goal for Brisbane.A lot of short passing and overloading on the left side before CB sent in hie pass.
Brisbane still vulnerable to the fast counterattack.SFC and WP will punish us if we are as open as we were  at times last night.

sirhcdobo
sirhcdobo
Amateur
Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)

Jimo8 - 30 Jul 2020 11:30 AM
Roar in me Blood - 30 Jul 2020 11:15 AM

I would agree with your sentiments. 

while not one of those knockers I may have been a little underwhelmed at Macca coming  probably only basing my judgement that he couldn't get game time at West Utd. 

We can now put that down to Rudans judgement which appears to have been wrong.

Macca is an asset to the team, inspiring younger players and demands the 100% effort from those around him. 

Great stuff !!

while i was never a knocker of McDonald and thought he definitely had, and has, a lot to offer the team, a lot of the knockers were pointing out we have always been in need of a proper striker. Roy was not that player at the beginning of the season and rightfully copped flack. Mcdonald was always going to be an upgrade from ROD because of his silky touch and quickness between the ears. but it was, and still is, painfully obvious that we still need a quality striker. AAH isnt the answer and DWH is better suited to a final 20 shift where he can come on and all out attack a tiring defender rather than lead the line. 
Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro

40 pts City play SFC AU WU (L W W) 46 pts
40 pts Phoenix play BR NJ (W W) 46 pts
38 pts Roar play WP SFC (L L) 38 pts
34 pts Glory play WSW MV WU (W W W) 43 pts
34 pts Adelaide play SFC MC (L L) 34 pts
30 pts Western United play NJ WSW PG SFC MC (W W L L L) 36 pts
28 pts Jets play WU WP (L L) 28 pts
30 pts Wanderers play PG WU MV (L L W) 33 pts
20 pts Victory play CCM PG WSW (W L L) 23 pts

Got to post this updated list after tonight's loss by the Nix.

Do we dare hope to climb the table? City could lose all 3 games, and with Devere out maybe the Nix will still be as messed up in the head as they are now. We played well against them before and just maybe we can beat them and go past. If Jets do us a favour the following game and have one of their blinders Nix stay behind us.

Also, City plays SFC in their catchup game - likely to lose making them only 2 points ahead of us on equal games too. They play Adelaide and Western United - both of whom could conceivably win.

So not willing to put any of my money on it by any means, but it is conceivable that we end up second at the end of the season.

Just like Paulc and I thought from the start!

I am daring to dream without actually having any hope :)

Waz
Waz
Legend

Roar in me Blood - 31 Jul 2020 9:47 PM
40 pts City play SFC AU WU (L W W) 46 pts
40 pts Phoenix play BR NJ (W W) 46 pts
38 pts Roar play WP SFC (L L) 38 pts
34 pts Glory play WSW MV WU (W W W) 43 pts
34 pts Adelaide play SFC MC (L L) 34 pts
30 pts Western United play NJ WSW PG SFC MC (W W L L L) 36 pts
28 pts Jets play WU WP (L L) 28 pts
30 pts Wanderers play PG WU MV (L L W) 33 pts
20 pts Victory play CCM PG WSW (W L L) 23 pts

Got to post this updated list after tonight's loss by the Nix.

Do we dare hope to climb the table? City could lose all 3 games, and with Devere out maybe the Nix will still be as messed up in the head as they are now. We played well against them before and just maybe we can beat them and go past. If Jets do us a favour the following game and have one of their blinders Nix stay behind us.

Also, City plays SFC in their catchup game - likely to lose making them only 2 points ahead of us on equal games too. They play Adelaide and Western United - both of whom could conceivably win.

So not willing to put any of my money on it by any means, but it is conceivable that we end up second at the end of the season.

Just like Paulc and I thought from the start!

I am daring to dream without actually having any hope :)

Said Roar would finish Top 3 at the end of the season back in September and it’s there for the taking. 

Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro

Waz - 31 Jul 2020 10:30 PM
Roar in me Blood - 31 Jul 2020 9:47 PM

Said Roar would finish Top 3 at the end of the season back in September and it’s there for the taking. 

Happy to give you the points for that call Waz - if it is a possibility with 2 games to go that counts as visionary.

Jimo8
Jimo8
Rising Star
Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)

I can't see PG winning 3 straight so if Bris can get one win, chances are they will finished ahead of PG and AU...happy days !!

Anyone remembers PG and AU fans beating up on Bris and RF at season start.??

Tony_Flaturf
Tony_Flaturf
Under 7s
Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)Under 7s (18 reputation)

Jimo8 - 2 Aug 2020 3:55 PM

Your best player is about to be 37 and you only got him because he fell out with the club that actually brought him back to Aus. all the crap the roar copped was because they signed ro'd and a bunch of crap brexits. Which is still the case. O'shea's ok but can't score. Did you see Aldred's challenge on nabbout? Gillesphey isn't a league standard. AAH plays 5 worthless mins a game. Your the 2nd worst scoring team in the league and would possibly be worst without McDonald.
An Adelaide team of 18-25yos put 5 past Perth and it should have been more. Even a roar fan surely envies Adelaides roster and future. if they signed someone decent instead of Troisi they'd be a real threat

Waz
Waz
Legend

Tony_Flaturf - 2 Aug 2020 4:53 PM

Your best player is about to be 37 and you only got him because he fell out with the club that actually brought him back to Aus. all the crap the roar copped was because they signed ro'd and a bunch of crap brexits. Which is still the case. O'shea's ok but can't score. Did you see Aldred's challenge on nabbout? Gillesphey isn't a league standard. AAH plays 5 worthless mins a game. Your the 2nd worst scoring team in the league and would possibly be worst without McDonald.
An Adelaide team of 18-25yos put 5 past Perth and it should have been more. Even a roar fan surely envies Adelaides roster and future. if they signed someone decent instead of Troisi they'd be a real threat

Salty or what. 

Roar are one of the best dudes in the competition. It just seems some people can’t deal with that 😂

Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro

Just looking at the small positive side of your comment - AU are far from a polished side, but have such a lot of raw and semi-raw talent on display.

The future looks good if they can be guided the right way but are definitely a promising work in progress. I don't envy AU at all - just hope they can get it together and develop all that talent into a magic machine for the betterment of the whole comp.

The 5 past Perth all counted but some luck and one very unfortunate Perth player had a lot to do with that too.

You forgot that we also copped crap because we hired Robbie as coach. How did that work out?

Waz
Waz
Legend

Roar in me Blood - 2 Aug 2020 7:11 PM

Just looking at the small positive side of your comment - AU are far from a polished side, but have such a lot of raw and semi-raw talent on display.

The future looks good if they can be guided the right way but are definitely a promising work in progress. I don't envy AU at all - just hope they can get it together and develop all that talent into a magic machine for the betterment of the whole comp.

The 5 past Perth all counted but some luck and one very unfortunate Perth player had a lot to do with that too.

You forgot that we also copped crap because we hired Robbie as coach. How did that work out?

What is intriguing is why Adelaide fans seem to have an issue with Roar this season - what did the club do that pissed them off so much? 

I would have thought they would have aimed their venom  at MVFC and enjoyed it, that’s supposedly their natural rival. 

I can only think Roars bus reversed over the club cat the last time they were at Hindmarsh or something (that’s assuming they can afford a club cat - maybe they could sign a cheap one from Chy-nah if not??). 

aok
aok
Pro

I can't see PG winning 3 straight so if Bris can get one win, chances are they will finished ahead of PG and AU...happy days !!

Memorable times indeed.  Apparently the majority of the imports weren't even A League standard.  Some entertaining opinions.
Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro

Waz - 3 Aug 2020 7:41 AM
Roar in me Blood - 2 Aug 2020 7:11 PM

What is intriguing is why Adelaide fans seem to have an issue with Roar this season - what did the club do that pissed them off so much? 

I would have thought they would have aimed their venom  at MVFC and enjoyed it, that’s supposedly their natural rival. 

I can only think Roars bus reversed over the club cat the last time they were at Hindmarsh or something (that’s assuming they can afford a club cat - maybe they could sign a cheap one from Chy-nah if not??). 

You have missed the key point Waz.

They would have got an own grown young cat with notable qualities - not a cheap one from elsewhere.

All credit to their development side. As you say - no idea why a couple of them went for Roar's throat early on. Probably just that we were active and they were bored. Water under the bridge and no need to think of it now - unless you are enjoying rubbing noses in it and saying "did you do that?" (definitely a dog person rather than a cat person here).

Waz
Waz
Legend

Roar in me Blood - 3 Aug 2020 9:45 AM
Waz - 3 Aug 2020 7:41 AM

You have missed the key point Waz.

They would have got an own grown young cat with notable qualities - not a cheap one from elsewhere.

All credit to their development side. As you say - no idea why a couple of them went for Roar's throat early on. Probably just that we were active and they were bored. Water under the bridge and no need to think of it now - unless you are enjoying rubbing noses in it and saying "did you do that?" (definitely a dog person rather than a cat person here).

Definitely not enjoying it, the rhetoric got destructive early on and I would like to understand why that’s all 
thekingmb
thekingmb
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)

aok - 3 Aug 2020 8:48 AM

Memorable times indeed.  Apparently the majority of the imports weren't even A League standard.  Some entertaining opinions.

The imports ARE average. Only O'Shea gets a pass mark. In saying that, 75% of imports across the league were/are average this season.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search