World Politics/Global Events

World Politics/Global Events

Author
Scotch&Coke
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Can we just ban Rags/ joffatossa's ip adrdess.  He is clearly nothing more than a troll
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

HortoMagiko - 6 Feb 2017 12:04 PM
Davide82 - 3 Feb 2017 5:19 PM

No one in their right mind would even contemplate arguing that the american mainstream media isnt against trump. <snip rage anger type bash grrrr $^^&*>

I mean besides the fact Rusty and I were clearly talking about Australian media and politics... sure, point well made again kid.
Your anger problem rage posting makes you look so foolish and you just can't see it.
Edited
7 Years Ago by Davide82
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Davide82 - 7 Feb 2017 12:22 PM

I mean besides the fact Rusty and I were clearly talking about Australian media and politics... sure, point well made again kid.
Your anger problem rage posting makes you look so foolish and you just can't see it.

Homo magiko strikes again. I hope you evolve soon.

E

HortoMagiko
HortoMagiko
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
9GABmeme420 - 7 Feb 2017 12:38 PM
Davide82 - 7 Feb 2017 12:22 PM

Homo magiko strikes again. I hope you evolve soon.

Wow gay slurs. You really are some kind of intellectual giant arent you. 

Do actually have an opinion on anything? Ive never witnessed one post from you, where youve contributed any worthy information or actual facts...or even remotely launched any type of intelligent argument. i struggle to find one valid comment youve made about anything. In fact you lack the ability to articulate anything that exceeds a sentence. Just your usual meager handful of verbal methane is all you ever got. 

Just a silly little shit poster who clearly has an obsession with me. Youre the homo.

Is Wellington diverse?  Dont know, however this is a club that has no historical or existing link to a specific migrant group - Rusty Einstein

The negative stereotypes are perpetuated by people who either have no idea or are serving a vested interest; neither viewpoint should get anywhere near running Australian football -
Ange Postecoglou

scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

HortoMagiko - 7 Feb 2017 4:39 PM

Do actually have an opinion on anything? Ive never witnessed one post from you, where youve contributed any worthy information or actual facts...or even remotely launched any type of intelligent argument. i struggle to find one valid comment youve made about anything. In fact you lack the ability to articulate anything that exceeds a sentence. Just your usual meager handful of verbal methane is all you ever got. 

Just a silly little shit poster who clearly has an obsession with me. Youre the homo.

Haha gay slur... maybe look into biology... he's making an evolutionary joke.

It appears to have proved correct in this instance.
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Honestly this is in my head most of the time when I'm reading his posts.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Gayfish
Gayfish
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

JoffaTossa banned :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Writing entire paragraphs doesn't make you smart. Just look at your posts.

Also, take some biology courses. They are actually a lot of fun. 

E

BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

9GABmeme420 - 8 Feb 2017 8:24 AM

I will buy you a beer if he can go one post that disagrees with him without asserting his superior intellect :laugh:

HortoMagiko
HortoMagiko
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

scubaroo - 7 Feb 2017 5:43 PM

Haha gay slur... maybe look into biology... he's making an evolutionary joke.

It appears to have proved correct in this instance.

Im well aware of my own comment that he is referencing about the lack of evolution of football in aus: in regards to NSL vs HAL I said: "Homo erectus vs neanderthal...still awaiting the arrival of homosapien". Tight metaphor imo. But scubapoo, you should google double entendre and get back to me... or you can go off on a mind-numbing/neurotic WGMG tangent that no one honestly gives a shit about/would rather poke their own eyeballs out with blunt objects. 

Meme boy, youre obsessed with me. You need help. (And formal education).

Ps, dont try and back out of your homosexual obsessions now. Be the real you. Glitter and all.

Is Wellington diverse?  Dont know, however this is a club that has no historical or existing link to a specific migrant group - Rusty Einstein

The negative stereotypes are perpetuated by people who either have no idea or are serving a vested interest; neither viewpoint should get anywhere near running Australian football -
Ange Postecoglou

Edited
7 Years Ago by HortoMagiko
HortoMagiko
HortoMagiko
Pro

mcjules - 7 Feb 2017 7:40 PM
Honestly this is in my head most of the time when I'm reading his posts.

And when i think of you i think of your muter app and safe-space communist looney snowflakes.

Ange Postecoglou

Edited
HortoMagiko
HortoMagiko
Pro

BETHFC - 8 Feb 2017 9:56 AM

I will buy you a beer if he can go one post that disagrees with him without asserting his superior intellect :laugh:

Shut up genocide boy. Trying to act humane about mosque shooting in canada. Like you give a shit about human life. 

Btw Enlighten us with your superior intellect, and tell us again how greece will pay off a third of their 350 billion euro debt "in one hit"  by back taxing a largely unemployed public living in austerity. Hahaha. Cretinous.

Ange Postecoglou

Edited
HortoMagiko
HortoMagiko
Pro

Notice that all of these idiots ^^^ avoided my arguments about crooked hillary and just attacked my person. 

The 442 manifesto.

Ange Postecoglou

Edited
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Talking about the 442 manifesto IS the 442 manifesto.

Meta as fuck.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

HortoMagiko
HortoMagiko
Pro

paulbagzFC - 10 Feb 2017 7:52 AM
Talking about the 442 manifesto IS the 442 manifesto.

Meta as fuck.

-PB

Im quoting from it/Preaching to the white noise choir. 

Ange Postecoglou

BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

HortoMagiko - 10 Feb 2017 7:16 AM
BETHFC - 8 Feb 2017 9:56 AM

Shut up genocide boy. Trying to act humane about mosque shooting in canada. Like you give a shit about human life. 

Btw Enlighten us with your superior intellect, and tell us again how greece will pay off a third of their 350 billion euro debt "in one hit"  by back taxing a largely unemployed public living in austerity. Hahaha. Cretinous.

We're past Greece champion, maybe it's time you stop bringing skeletons out of the closet, it makes you look silly.

It's also hilarious that you become aggressive so easily. Pathetic.

BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class

HortoMagiko - 6 Feb 2017 12:10 PM
JoffaTossa - 6 Feb 2017 12:07 PM

Typical. No argument. Just ad hominem attack. The 442 manifesto.

Pot meet kettle.

mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

HortoMagiko - 10 Feb 2017 7:14 AM
mcjules - 7 Feb 2017 7:40 PM

And when i think of you i think of your muter app and safe-space communist looney snowflakes.

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro

HortoMagiko - 10 Feb 2017 7:12 AM
scubaroo - 7 Feb 2017 5:43 PM

Im well aware of my own comment that he is referencing about the lack of evolution of football in aus: in regards to NSL vs HAL I said: "Homo erectus vs neanderthal...still awaiting the arrival of homosapien". Tight metaphor imo. But scubapoo, you should google double entendre and get back to me... or you can go off on a mind-numbing/neurotic WGMG tangent that no one honestly gives a shit about/would rather poke their own eyeballs out with blunt objects. 

Meme boy, youre obsessed with me. You need help. (And formal education).

Ps, dont try and back out of your homosexual obsessions now. Be the real you. Glitter and all.

You said Australopithecus vs neanderthal before you (probably) googled that Homo neanderthalus was miles ahead of Australopithecus (which is not a species, but a genus). Shit metaphor because you tried to sound smart, but failed.

E

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

9GABmeme420 - 10 Feb 2017 12:01 PM

You said Australopithecus vs neanderthal before you (probably) googled that Homo neanderthalus was miles ahead of Australopithecus (which is not a species, but a genus). Shit metaphor because you tried to sound smart, but failed.

Niiiiiiiiiiice!

Member since 2008.

Condemned666
Condemned666
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

You said Australopithecus vs neanderthal before you (probably) googled that Homo neanderthalus was miles ahead of Australopithecus (which is not a species, but a genus). Shit metaphor because you tried to sound smart, but failed

primitive man never existed, its just a pejorative term to those more decadent than us

BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class

Burn :laugh:

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

rusty - 3 Feb 2017 5:16 PM
Davide82 - 3 Feb 2017 4:58 PM

No one on the left gave a shit when Labor and the greens were locking up thousands of people in detention and thousands were drowning.  There were no mass protests, no candlelight vigils when boats sank and dozens died, no condemnation from the UNHCR, no film directors going out making documentaries depicting Australia's god awful border policies, it was just silence and crickets.

Then the libs came in, fixed the mess, released thousands of prisoners, saved thousands of lives, and the mainstream media and social media response other than the Murdoch press is to bash the Liberals for committing humanitarian violations.  Like when Reza Berati died, there was the national day or mourning, the guys poor death was hijacked to attack the Liberals policies, yet when boats full of children sank under their watch the left just shrugged their shoulders and went clubbing.

These sick people choose their empathy and compassion based on who is in the Lodge.

That is why at least Australia has a conviction politician to vote for - Corey Bernardi.

A politician who actually stands by what he believes in, and won't waiver in the face of populism. 
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

JoffaTossa - 6 Feb 2017 12:06 PM

Yes, the media should call out a bullshit artist

Trump is unpopular with the media because he has been the only one thus far brave enough to call out their stupidity. Any weapon available to the media to muddy the waters to maintain the corrupt status quo has just been undermined by the power of twitter which Trump is now using to circumvent the media misinformation. 
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 10 Feb 2017 3:32 PM
rusty - 3 Feb 2017 5:16 PM

That is why at least Australia has a conviction politician to vote for - Corey Bernardi.

A politician who actually stands by what he believes in, and won't waiver in the face of populism. 

Ha ha ha.  When challenged (and more than once) to name a single piece of Liberal party policy he disagreed with couldn't name a single piece. Not one.

As someone else said "he didn't once land a single blow on the Labour Party the whole time he was there."

The bloke is an idiot who has shafted his constituency by resigning from the Liberals 7 months into a 6 year term.  (He is so dumb he makes the former S.A. Senator Steve Fielding look like an intellectual giant.)

This is a bloke, who railing against the 'intellectual elites' and the 'gigantic farce of the UN', spent 3 months on a taxpayer funded sojourn at the UN sucking up to US politicians.

Now BETHFC if you want to ark up about something I'm on your side on this.  If you're elected as a Labour / Green / Liberal or Kalathumpian and you want to become an independent that's fine but you have to resign from the seat and recontest it.

This whole elected as one party and then resigning to become and independent is a joke that needs to be sorted out. 

Member since 2008.

Edited
7 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 10 Feb 2017 3:49 PM

Ha ha ha.  When challenged (and more than once) to name a single piece of Liberal party policy he disagreed with couldn't name a single piece. Not one.

As someone else said "he didn't once land a single blow on the Labour Party the whole time he was there."

The bloke is an idiot who has shafted his constituency by resigning from the Liberals 7 months into a 6 year term.  (He is so dumb he makes the former S.A. Senator Steve Fielding look like an intellectual giant.)

This is a bloke, who railing against the 'intellectual elites' and the 'gigantic farce of the UN', spent 3 months on a taxpayer funded sojourn at the UN sucking up to US politicians.

Now BETHFC if you want to ark up about something I'm on your side on this.  If you're elected as a Labour / Green / Liberal or Kalathumpian and you want to become an independent that's fine but you have to resign from the seat and recontest it.

This whole elected as one party and then resigning to become and independent is a joke that needs to be sorted out. 

He is a very intelligent man. It's just the likes of you who demonize him as the "Boogey Man"

But all these antics will fail because you assume the Australian people are fools. You assume they are stupid and won't be able to work things out for themselves. 

You have posted an entire paragraph telling us that he is an "idiot" but with absolutely no substance as to why. What policies do you specifically disagree with which would warrant you giving him the label of "idiot"?

there is one thing you can't take away from him. he is the real deal, authentic and a true conviction politician. The only one in parliament and that is precious. 
Edited
7 Years Ago by mouflonrouge
BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class

I agree with this but thanks for once again being a condescending piece of shit.

BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class

mouflonrouge - 10 Feb 2017 4:00 PM

He is a very intelligent man. It's just the likes of you who demonize him as the "Boogey Man"

But all these antics will fail because you assume the Australian people are fools. You assume they are stupid and won't be able to work things out for themselves. 

You have posted an entire paragraph telling us that he is an "idiot" but with absolutely no substance as to why. What policies do you specifically disagree with which would warrant you giving him the label of "idiot"?

there is one thing you can't take away from him. he is the real deal, authentic and a true conviction politician. The only one in parliament and that is precious. 

His constant belittling of homosexuals as people who can be 'cured' shows just how ignorant he is.

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

BETHFC - 10 Feb 2017 4:37 PM
mouflonrouge - 10 Feb 2017 4:00 PM

His constant belittling of homosexuals as people who can be 'cured' shows just how ignorant he is.

That is only what the media is feeding with their 10 second grabs.

You need to look at the full context of what he actually stated when he used an extreme argument. 

Just the other day, I saw a very feasible explanation of his reasoning behind the bestiality comment which he say's was taken out of context. 
Edited
7 Years Ago by mouflonrouge
mcjules
mcjules
World Class

Fielding was a Victorian senator, we have enough kooks without claiming anymore :laugh:

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search