World Politics/Global Events

World Politics/Global Events

Author
rusty
World Class
World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Munrubenmuz - 11 Jun 2020 11:30 PM
I'm pissed at Summer Heights High being taken off.  More pissed about this 'blackface' rubbish in Australia.  Yes in America it was a way to denigrate black people but it was, at least to my knowledge, never a thing in Australia.  Just more cultural appropriation of the US by our own set of handwringers and bedwetters.  (Briggs, Liz Cambage etc.)

I'll never forget that flog Harry Connick Jr ragging on the Indian fellas doing a Michael Jackson skit on Hey Hey and carrying on like an idiot.  https://www.smh.com.au/national/connick-jr-offended-by-hey-hey-its-saturday-blackface-skit-20091008-gng3.html

Liz Cambage particularly annoying calling out her own team mate of all people.  If you go to a party where it is 'come as someone you admire' and you admire a black person then what the fuck is the big deal with putting on dark makeup.  FFS.  https://www.smh.com.au/sport/basketball/opals-forward-alice-kunek-apologises-after-angering-liz-cambage-with-blackface-post-20160221-gmzlg5.html

Yes if you black it up and then denigrate that person or race but fair dinkum give me a break if you trying to emulate someone you admire.

Happy to be convinced otherwise by an indigenous person.

Spoken like a true right winger.  Of course its offensive and racist.  Blackface was a humiliation for all black people regardless of its county of origin, it attacked people for their skin colour not their nationality.  

Do you think dressing up as Hitler and claiming its “for fun” is somehow going to make the jew find it less offensive?  Do you think the American Indian will find it cute when he sees a small boy dressed up as a cowboy and reminded who slaughtered his ancestors and stole their land?  Are Asians supposed to turn a blind eye when you wear clothes that are the product of slave wages?

Regardless of you opinion, it doesnt cost you anything not to wear blackface, you dont lose anything by not wearing it.  For a black person they are reminded of the humiliation, subjugation and oppression their ancestors suffered.

Please check your white privilege and work harder to overcome your implicit bias.
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
rusty - 12 Jun 2020 12:39 AM

Spoken like a true right winger.  Of course its offensive and racist.  Blackface was a humiliation for all black people regardless of its county of origin, it attacked people for their skin colour not their nationality.  

Do you think dressing up as Hitler and claiming its “for fun” is somehow going to make the jew find it less offensive?  Do you think the American Indian will find it cute when he sees a small boy dressed up as a cowboy and reminded who slaughtered his ancestors and stole their land?  Are Asians supposed to turn a blind eye when you wear clothes that are the product of slave wages?

Regardless of you opinion, it doesnt cost you anything not to wear blackface, you dont lose anything by not wearing it.  For a black person they are reminded of the humiliation, subjugation and oppression their ancestors suffered.

Please check your white privilege and work harder to overcome your implicit bias.

I thought Muz was a lefty to you?
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 10 Jun 2020 10:18 PM
ErogenousZone - 10 Jun 2020 11:58 AM

Says you.  Others say it was peaceful. 

In the 'grand scheme of things' it's about the truth.

So you missed the literally hundreds of clips of people looting & burning?   You missed the church that he went to was set on fire?  

2+2 does not equal 5.  

Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

robstazzz - 11 Jun 2020 10:47 PM
rusty - 11 Jun 2020 8:11 PM

😂 fuck me dead, you're right this isn't even a joke. 

You seriously have to be sick in the head of you have a problem with this cartoon, and want it removed. 

Ok. The earlier article was more about the boy Rider.

The whole take Chase out is ridiculous...
Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

I'm pissed at Summer Heights High being taken off.  More pissed about this 'blackface' rubbish in Australia.  Yes in America it was a way to denigrate black people but it was, at least to my knowledge, never a thing in Australia.  Just more cultural appropriation of the US by our own set of handwringers and bedwetters.  (Briggs, Liz Cambage etc.)

I'll never forget that flog Harry Connick Jr ragging on the Indian fellas doing a Michael Jackson skit on Hey Hey and carrying on like an idiot.  https://www.smh.com.au/national/connick-jr-offended-by-hey-hey-its-saturday-blackface-skit-20091008-gng3.html

Liz Cambage particularly annoying calling out her own team mate of all people.  If you go to a party where it is 'come as someone you admire' and you admire a black person then what the fuck is the big deal with putting on dark makeup.  FFS.  https://www.smh.com.au/sport/basketball/opals-forward-alice-kunek-apologises-after-angering-liz-cambage-with-blackface-post-20160221-gmzlg5.html

Yes if you black it up and then denigrate that person or race but fair dinkum give me a break if you trying to emulate someone you admire.

The only exceptions have been South Park (Wheel of Fortune, people who annoy you) and RDJ (Tropic Thunder). Context is important.
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

ErogenousZone - 12 Jun 2020 8:27 AM
Munrubenmuz - 10 Jun 2020 10:18 PM

So you missed the literally hundreds of clips of people looting & burning?   You missed the church that he went to was set on fire?  

2+2 does not equal 5.  

That did not happen there at that time.  

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Inbetweeners has just be pulled.  Bunch of cunce.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

Surely all comedy is offensive to some degree. 

Putting aside taking the piss out of Irish people, your mother in law, blondes for a minute. 

Observational comedy, probably the only  snowflake approved type, is ripping the piss out of something that someone is doing that is weird or counterintuitive.  And by default that person/s could be offended by their characterisation.

I mean fuck a duck things are going from bad to worse.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

mcjules - 11 Jun 2020 11:45 PM

Just wondering, given your Italian heritage, does the Italian chef on the Simpsons cause you grief, anguish and offence.

Genuine question.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

Burztur - 12 Jun 2020 9:56 AM

The only exceptions have been South Park (Wheel of Fortune, people who annoy you) and RDJ (Tropic Thunder). Context is important.

Does context extend to admiration?

Does context extend to satire?

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

It blows my mind when the Twitter pile on starts that one of these companies just doesn't issue a statement and say 'noted but we're not pulling it'.

I'd imagine a steaming service standing up to virtue signalling SJWs would see a big uptake for sticking it up these clowns.

Member since 2008.

NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 12 Jun 2020 10:52 AM
mcjules - 11 Jun 2020 11:45 PM

Just wondering, given your Italian heritage, does the Italian chef on the Simpsons cause you grief, anguish and offence.

Genuine question.

I'll answer that for you.

No.

Sidetrack,
I can't remember if it was this thread, or another one, where mcjules said something along the lines of "Even if I don't agree with it, it should still be around for archival purposes"
That's pretty much what I agree with around "things that outrage me".

BTW, everything that's being involved in this cancel culture doesn't outrage me. Some of it is cringe (some of Lilley's stuff for example), but it doesn't outrage me. Again, that probably speaks more of my own culture than the content. But, to use Lilley as an example again, people darkening their skin to ridicule a race, or a person who is a stereotype of a race, probably isn't a good thing.
Stories like a young kid who loves Nic Naitanui (even though he plays a devil sport) wanting to be just like him, are a little different. Context is king.
Muz
Muz
Legend

NicCarBel - 12 Jun 2020 11:05 AM
Munrubenmuz - 12 Jun 2020 10:52 AM

I'll answer that for you.

No.

Sidetrack,
I can't remember if it was this thread, or another one, where mcjules said something along the lines of "Even if I don't agree with it, it should still be around for archival purposes"
That's pretty much what I agree with around "things that outrage me".

BTW, everything that's being involved in this cancel culture doesn't outrage me. Some of it is cringe (some of Lilley's stuff for example), but it doesn't outrage me. Again, that probably speaks more of my own culture than the content. But, to use Lilley as an example again, people darkening their skin to ridicule a race, or a person who is a stereotype of a race, probably isn't a good thing.
Stories like a young kid who loves Nic Naitanui (even though he plays a devil sport) wanting to be just like him, are a little different. Context is king.

Cheers.  Now I'm wondering if an Italian mate of yours found it offensive who's the final arbiter.

I mean if he creates a ruckus on Twitter and there's a pile on then he'll probably get his way.

Doesn't make it right though.

Funny how every stereotype on the Simpsons is fine but only Apu is a problem that needs addressing.

Member since 2008.

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart? I dooooo. :(
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

I’m going to need to get a Cartman pop vinyl quick smart before he’s pulled
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

I'll never forget that flog Harry Connick Jr ragging on the Indian fellas doing a Michael Jackson skit on Hey Hey

That was absurd. A WHITE MALE telling PEOPLE OF COLOUR (they were Sri Lankan) about racism, when that very white man had darkened his skin with make up and put on a curly haired wig to play a black preacher on Saturday Night Live. 

Isn't that the very definition of whitesplaining?

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

rusty
rusty
World Class
World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)

Hafta ban everyfing

Ban simpsons mocks indian and mexicans
Ban souf park has a black character called token wacist ban it
Hafta ban cop shows encourages pwoice grorification and oppwession
Hafta ban movies like hangover makes fun of small dick chinese man
Hafta ban straya flag has brit symbol reminds indiginous of genocide
Haft ban Us flag used a symbol of patriotism = wacist
Hafta ban star spangled banner witten by a slave holder
Hafta burn all histowy books which grorify wacists like george washington, churchill 

Hafta ban everyfing everyfing wacist

NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 12 Jun 2020 12:23 PM

Cheers.  Now I'm wondering if an Italian mate of yours found it offensive who's the final arbiter.

I mean if he creates a ruckus on Twitter and there's a pile on then he'll probably get his way.

Funny how every stereotype on the Simpsons is fine but only Apu is a problem that needs addressing.
Sorry, should have clarified that I am Italian in this instance

mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

TBF I've never liked the chef because it's a lazy caricature but no I wouldn't say it offends me. Having read the explanation as to why many south asians don't like Apu, I can definitely relate when the only characters of your ethnicity are negative stereotypes though. Was mostly that way growing up in the 80s.

I still don't see why its such a big deal if:
1. someone has an opinion
2. a group of others agree
3. a studio listens and makes changes accordingly

Matt Groening and the simpsons writers changing who Apu is and who voices him in future episodes is not the end of the world in my opinion. Or is it that you feel like you're being labelled a racist because you liked the character?

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

rusty
rusty
World Class

mcjules - 12 Jun 2020 2:21 PM

TBF I've never liked the chef because it's a lazy caricature but no I wouldn't say it offends me. Having read the explanation as to why many south asians don't like Apu, I can definitely relate when the only characters of your ethnicity are negative stereotypes though. Was mostly that way growing up in the 80s.

Matt Groening and the simpsons writers changing who Apu is and who voices him in future episodes is not the end of the world in my opinion. Or is it that you feel like you're being labelled a racist because you liked the character?

But if you’re gonna change Apu, then you have to change Bumblebee Man as that was a crude caricature of a Mexican.  You also have change the Italian chef, police officers Eddie, Lou and Chief Wiggum, the scenes where Homer feasts on seafood because that’s offensive to vegans, the scenes where Homer eats beef because that’s offensive to Hindus, the Christmas specials which might offend Muslims and Jews.  You have to change Homer being fat because that reinforces stereotypes about overweight people being addicted to food.  And why is Marge a bored housewife?  Misogyny!  And the worst one of all.. the Australia episode where they reinforced all kinds of offensive cultural stereotypes such as dingos eating babies, riding kangaroos and generally portraying Australians as backward and inbreds.  Oh I cried for days! 😭

If you’re gonna spend your life pandering to minorities why stop at Apu?  Literally you could get every single show banned on TV on the basis that “someone has an opinion.. and a group of others agree”.

What a boring miserable, bleak, joyless little world you and your kind are creating mcjules.

mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

I only respond to people who argue in good faith. 

rusty
rusty
World Class

mcjules - 12 Jun 2020 4:37 PM
I only respond to people who argue in good faith. 

Pitiful. You have no comeback, so you pretend to take the moral high ground.

Boring, miserable, bleak, joyless little world.

Muz
Muz
Legend

NicCarBel - 12 Jun 2020 1:05 PM
Sorry, should have clarified that I am Italian in this instance

Understood.

Which is why I was asking.

Member since 2008.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

The thing with many simpsons characters is, in a way, they are having a dig a lazy stereotypes. Luigi is actually the best example of this: he is such a base level stereotype of an Italian ( he only speaks "fractured english" for example). The sheer absurdity of the stereotype is what makes it humorous, at least to me. 

Saying "the studio listened and agreed" isn't really accurate. The show originally defended it's use of Apu and only conceded defeat following a torrent of abuse about the show being racist etc. That's not "having an opinion". If a kid at school stops wearing his favourite red shirt because the other kids keep bullying him about it is that right?  It's essentially the same thing here, using the "racist" card to force what you want on others.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

mcjules
mcjules
World Class

sydneyfc1987 - 12 Jun 2020 6:02 PM

The thing with many simpsons characters is, in a way, they are having a dig a lazy stereotypes. Luigi is actually the best example of this: he is such a base level stereotype of an Italian ( he only speaks "fractured english" for example). The sheer absurdity of the stereotype is what makes it humorous, at least to me. 

Saying "the studio listened and agreed" isn't really accurate. The show originally defended it's use of Apu and only conceded defeat following a torrent of abuse about the show being racist etc. That's not "having an opinion". If a kid at school stops wearing his favourite red shirt because the other kids keep bullying him about it is that right?  It's essentially the same thing here, using the "racist" card to force what you want on others.
What word would you like people to use to describe something that portrays racial discrimination or prejudice so that you don't feel it's abuse?

Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 9 Jun 2020 10:11 PM
Captain Haddock - 9 Jun 2020 9:28 PM

All well and good.  Have you watched 30 minutes of Fox news?  Any of Fox news's shows?  Besides Chris Wallace the rest of them would put North Korean State Television to shame.

There's lickspittles, sycophants and then there's Fox.

As for Trump and the church thing.  Here's what happened.  The park was cleared of protesters with some sort of pepper/tear gas as well as smoke bombs and other types of substances to disperse the crowd.

5 minutes later Trump walks out through a path cleared by security and gets a photo holding a bible outside of the church.  No prayers, no speech, no visit inside, no introspective solemnity.  Nothing.  Then the orange man strode back into the White House.

Now perhaps Barr ordered the park cleared and miraculously, at the very same time without knowing what had just happened, Trump decided it was a good idea to stroll over and get a happy snap?!  I mean let's be real here.  You seem to be a fairly intelligent bloke so how about you apply a bit of Occam's razor and decide what was more likely to have happened.

Oh and by the way.  This story popped up on Fox.  (Not CNN.)  https://www.foxnews.com/us/park-police-walk-back-tear-gas-denial-in-lafayette-park-clearing

Now split hairs and tell me pepper balls which causes irritation to the throat, nose and eyes 'technically' isn't tear gas.  (Which I've seen on Twitter.)  FFS.   

I don't take Fox News seriously for the same reason I don't take CNN seriously. 

My guess would be that Trump wanted that photo opportunity, but what I'm focusing on is the story presented as if the protestors were tear-gassed straight away with no warning, because I've also heard they had been asked to move several times with little/ no co-operation and then you have somebody above suggesting nothing of the sort happened. 

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

dirkvanadidas - 11 Jun 2020 12:09 AM
Abu Dhabi uses modern slavery for economic gain, just wandering what raheem stirling and lewis hamilton make of this as they are both benefit from this money

It will be interesting to see the Man City players with BLM on the back of their shirts.

Instances where the Premier League cares about the lives of black people:

- Police brutality

Instances where the Premier League evidently is indifferent to the lives of black people:

- Black on black violence
- Broken homes of black families
- Black slavery under the authority of certain Middle Eastern regimes that just so happen to pour a lot more money into European football than the USA

Etc etc. 

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro

Ugh, Briggs.

I have zero respect for that race-baiting oxygen thief, and if you've ever listened to him as a guest panellist on 'Hack' the only way you could find him reasonable is if you're either a fellow race-hustler or white and filled with self-loathing. You can ad Thelma Plum to that list. I've never wanted to punch my radio more than listening to her talk over the top of her fellow panellist, continually interrupt him the moment he said something she disagreed with and then (when the other guy mentioned a number of his friends who held a view she disagreed with) she straight away assumed they must all be "a bunch of middle-aged white guys" (and hilariously, she was wrong.)

The double edged sword of recognising Indigenous issues is that it's provided an open door for people with any degree of Indigenous heritage to milk it for every last drop, knowing that no matter what they say, they have an army of followers who'll call you "racist" if you dare disagree. It doesn't help the discussion at all- quite the opposite. But being divided (and not united) is much better for some people, even those who claim to want to unite us under the banner of "equality".

*Edit*

And on the subject of Chris Lilley's back catalogue and 'Little Britain' being memory-holed, even if they were on the same level as blackface (which any intellectually honest person can see they're not), would it be better to pretend they never existed? Or perhaps to look at the past with a reasonable view? Of all the people I've listened to, it was Bill Maher who I heard say it best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugLbotr1RuQ

Edited
4 Years Ago by Captain Haddock
rusty
rusty
World Class

Hi guys, I’ve tirelessly compiled a list of groups of people with legitimate grievances who encounter discrimination and implicit biases on a regular basis, who also a right to protest and demand the abolishment of the capitalist system which has deprived them of a fair go.  Their stories aren’t shared much on media so I thought here would be a good place to honour them.

Fat people
Sick people
Old people 
Smelly people
Young people
Good people 
Skinny people
Good looking people
Ugly people
Hairy people
Bald people
Short people
Male people
Female people
White people
Black people
Yellow people
Sad people
Angry people
Tall people
Employed people
Unemployed
Lower class people
Middle class people
Freckly people
Red headed people
Slow people
Bad people
Intellectually disabled people
Prisoner people
Military people
Police people
Hospital people
Abused people
Public school people
University people
Gay people
Bi sexual people
Religious people
Atheist people
Country people

Apoloigies to all those with legitimate grievances Ive missed.
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro

rusty - 13 Jun 2020 4:21 PM
Hi guys, I’ve tirelessly compiled a list of groups of people with legitimate grievances who encounter discrimination and implicit biases on a regular basis, who also a right to protest and demand the abolishment of the capitalist system which has deprived them of a fair go.  Their stories aren’t shared much on media so I thought here would be a good place to honour them.

Fat people
Sick people
Old people 
Smelly people
Young people
Good people 
Skinny people
Good looking people
Ugly people
Hairy people
Bald people
Short people
Male people
Female people
White people
Black people
Yellow people
Sad people
Angry people
Tall people
Employed people
Unemployed
Lower class people
Middle class people
Freckly people
Red headed people
Slow people
Bad people
Intellectually disabled people
Prisoner people
Military people
Police people
Hospital people
Abused people
Public school people
University people
Gay people
Bi sexual people
Religious people
Atheist people
Country people

Apoloigies to all those with legitimate grievances Ive missed.

You forgot homeless people. Oh the outrage
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search