NPL - New South Wales Conference

NPL - New South Wales Conference

Author
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
My search on the net can't find the field spec details for Blacktown Sports Park.

Love Football

theFOOTBALLlover
theFOOTBALLlover
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

LFC. - 18 Aug 2020 8:59 AM
My search on the net can't find the field spec details for Blacktown Sports Park.

I don't think it is that small - played there about a month ago. Played at Camden on the weekend - that seemed a lot smaller.
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

yes Ron Dine.
Agreed that does seem smaller, still grass ?
I reckon BP mustn't be that far out of spec tbh, I've frequented Lambert Park more than other grounds that doesn't look any bigger than BP.
Yet when I've been at Marconi's ground that looks big/ger - maybe my eyes are gone due to age.

Just checked looked like you cleaned them up tFl.
They were pretty strong when they first got back up to PL3 few seasons back, looks to be struggling now having gone down.
Your defense is looking steady after 4 games.
I expect you recruited a couple more players when you last reported lost a few pre re start.
Rage have kepted going backwards it seems and Parra again struggling.
Surprised Hawks down as well always was strong in PL3.

Love Football

theFOOTBALLlover
theFOOTBALLlover
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

LFC. - 18 Aug 2020 11:39 AM
yes Ron Dine.
Agreed that does seem smaller, still grass ?
I reckon BP mustn't be that far out of spec tbh, I've frequented Lambert Park more than other grounds that doesn't look any bigger than BP.
Yet when I've been at Marconi's ground that looks big/ger - maybe my eyes are gone due to age.

Just checked looked like you cleaned them up tFl.
They were pretty strong when they first got back up to PL3 few seasons back, looks to be struggling now having gone down.
Your defense is looking steady after 4 games.
I expect you recruited a couple more players when you last reported lost a few pre re start.
Rage have kepted going backwards it seems and Parra again struggling.
Surprised Hawks down as well always was strong in PL3.

Still grass. Not very long or wide. Lets not forget that fields can vary in size - 100-110m x 64-75m.

Camden aren't very strong - seem to have declined slowly over the years. Hawkesbury still play similar football but lack the quality as well. 
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

theFOOTBALLlover - 18 Aug 2020 12:23 PM
LFC. - 18 Aug 2020 11:39 AM

Still grass. Not very long or wide. Lets not forget that fields can vary in size - 100-110m x 64-75m.

Camden aren't very strong - seem to have declined slowly over the years. Hawkesbury still play similar football but lack the quality as well. 

yes correct there is a variance re field sizes.

Declined much it seems.
Hawks were always very physical and relied on a good half and striker back in our Magic days, probably moved on.

Love Football

theFOOTBALLlover
theFOOTBALLlover
Semi-Pro

LFC. - 18 Aug 2020 1:50 PM
theFOOTBALLlover - 18 Aug 2020 12:23 PM

yes correct there is a variance re field sizes.

Declined much it seems.
Hawks were always very physical and relied on a good half and striker back in our Magic days, probably moved on.

Forgot to reply with yes I found some replacements. 6 left, 4 signed.
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

theFOOTBALLlover - 19 Aug 2020 8:12 AM
LFC. - 18 Aug 2020 1:50 PM

Forgot to reply with yes I found some replacements. 6 left, 4 signed.

Thanks all the best !

Love Football

LFC.
LFC.
Legend

Image may contain: text

yes a little old, any updates ?

Love Football

Edited
4 Years Ago by LFC.
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

how cold was it being on the sideline last weekend eh, brrrrrrrrrr that wind.
Felt colder than couple of weeks ago with the rain.

Love Football

theFOOTBALLlover
theFOOTBALLlover
Semi-Pro

LFC. - 25 Aug 2020 1:29 PM
how cold was it being on the sideline last weekend eh, brrrrrrrrrr that wind.
Felt colder than couple of weeks ago with the rain.

Definitely the coldest weekend so far. Even Camden with no change rooms the weekend before wasn't as bad.
theFOOTBALLlover
theFOOTBALLlover
Semi-Pro

Hearing rumours that we'll have NPL 1, 2 and 3 with 16 teams each next year. Only 3 big clubs are pushing back. Anyone know if this will go ahead or just another idea that will go in the bin?
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

theFOOTBALLlover - 1 Sep 2020 11:17 PM
Hearing rumours that we'll have NPL 1, 2 and 3 with 16 teams each next year. Only 3 big clubs are pushing back. Anyone know if this will go ahead or just another idea that will go in the bin?

friggin, haven't heard anything.

Love Football

LFC.
LFC.
Legend

Having a strong season in PL4 tFl.
Pity its not going to count.
WTF happened to APIA @ Cromer and the season tbh.
Watched the game on npltv Friday night.

Love Football

theFOOTBALLlover
theFOOTBALLlover
Semi-Pro

LFC. - 7 Sep 2020 9:09 AM
Having a strong season in PL4 tFl.
Pity its not going to count.
WTF happened to APIA @ Cromer and the season tbh.
Watched the game on npltv Friday night.

Yeh can't complain so far. Still 3 games to go.
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

theFOOTBALLlover - 7 Sep 2020 9:58 AM
LFC. - 7 Sep 2020 9:09 AM

Yeh can't complain so far. Still 3 games to go.

Nepean the likely challenger the other 2 should have covered but yes I know, what pans out on the day.
20's are struggling yet 1 loss to 4draws, lots left out there.
Was talking with a bro inlaw involved with the Madeira club, gonna close it down due to covid by the sound of it.

Love Football

theFOOTBALLlover
theFOOTBALLlover
Semi-Pro

LFC. - 7 Sep 2020 11:59 AM
theFOOTBALLlover - 7 Sep 2020 9:58 AM

Nepean the likely challenger the other 2 should have covered but yes I know, what pans out on the day.
20's are struggling yet 1 loss to 4draws, lots left out there.
Was talking with a bro inlaw involved with the Madeira club, gonna close it down due to covid by the sound of it.

UNSW and Nepean will be tough. We beat Nepean pre-Covid. The first two results should have stood.

Really? I know the football club are in court at the moment due to an incident in first grade to years ago so if they lose, not sure they'll have money to run a football club.
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

theFOOTBALLlover - 7 Sep 2020 2:14 PM

UNSW and Nepean will be tough. We beat Nepean pre-Covid. The first two results should have stood.

Really? I know the football club are in court at the moment due to an incident in first grade to years ago so if they lose, not sure they'll have money to run a football club.

yer football club is another storey.
It wasn't 1st grade itself, sure at the time they spent alot on players and still got relegated but nothing like what was spent wrongly from the Gov grant funds etcetc...
Its not that MClub will close forever just for a period of time led to believe due to covid and not enough revenue coming through compared to the operating expense's.

Love Football

theFOOTBALLlover
theFOOTBALLlover
Semi-Pro

LFC. - 8 Sep 2020 9:38 AM

yer football club is another storey.
It wasn't 1st grade itself, sure at the time they spent alot on players and still got relegated but nothing like what was spent wrongly from the Gov grant funds etcetc...
Its not that MClub will close forever just for a period of time led to believe due to covid and not enough revenue coming through compared to the operating expense's.

The Grant business is with Fraser, the court issue with the first grade player is with Dulwich Hill. Been all over the papers over the last week. 
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

theFOOTBALLlover - 8 Sep 2020 11:43 AM
LFC. - 8 Sep 2020 9:38 AM

The Grant business is with Fraser, the court issue with the first grade player is with Dulwich Hill. Been all over the papers over the last week. 

ah sorry my mis understanding.
Yes correct on both.

Love Football

LFC.
LFC.
Legend

not bad another 1st's win.
Scoring goals and good GA stats to date.
20's not doing well.
My lad in Spartans are hanging onto 3rd at this stage.
Hard game against Spirit Saturday who had the bulk of possesion but couldn't get the equaliser and overall good dogged defense by Spartans.

Love Football

theFOOTBALLlover
theFOOTBALLlover
Semi-Pro

LFC. - 14 Sep 2020 9:10 AM

not bad another 1st's win.
Scoring goals and good GA stats to date.
20's not doing well.
My lad in Spartans are hanging onto 3rd at this stage.
Hard game against Spirit Saturday who had the bulk of possesion but couldn't get the equaliser and overall good dogged defense by Spartans.

Yeh can't complain. We were down to 10 for about an hour so I'll take the win and 3 points. Just need UNSW to drop some points which they almost did vs Prospect who scored an own goal to give UNSW the win.
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

last game coming mate, should get over Tigers and hopefully Nepean deliver but they look leakey defensively.
Anyway you'll be in the GF so good on you, unbeaten is nothing to be sniffed at.

Love Football

theFOOTBALLlover
theFOOTBALLlover
Semi-Pro

LFC. - 22 Sep 2020 1:11 PM
last game coming mate, should get over Tigers and hopefully Nepean deliver but they look leakey defensively.
Anyway you'll be in the GF so good on you, unbeaten is nothing to be sniffed at.

UNSW have Camden, we have Nepean.
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

ah yes my error - well Nepeans GA is for you guys to expolit.
Sadly UNSW should clean up Tigers but hopefully they put in being their last game.

I'm off to Hensley for tonights U20 game, Spartans need a win from the last 2 for the play offs.

Love Football

theFOOTBALLlover
theFOOTBALLlover
Semi-Pro

LFC. - 22 Sep 2020 3:07 PM
ah yes my error - well Nepeans GA is for you guys to expolit.
Sadly UNSW should clean up Tigers but hopefully they put in being their last game.

I'm off to Hensley for tonights U20 game, Spartans need a win from the last 2 for the play offs.

Good luck!
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

theFOOTBALLlover - 22 Sep 2020 11:20 PM
LFC. - 22 Sep 2020 3:07 PM

Good luck!

They didn't need it and YES.
Got smacked by counters 4 bloody times !
Majority possesion and couldn't put it in the net !
All or nothing this weekend, thats football.

Love Football

Edited
4 Years Ago by LFC.
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

hows it playing football in this heat - like pre season games....
I played my last comp game Saturday with a 11am koff, 2nd half was meh but thankfully we were all over our opponents 4nil win.

PL2 U20 semi vsing CCM @ Pluim Sunday was a cracker game - again in the heat 12.30pm koff.
Worse for them all went into ET 0-0 - CCM snatched the win with a scrappy goal, sad for us but as long as they put it all out there all you can expect.
At least we all were able to play in this covid year.

Love Football

theFOOTBALLlover
theFOOTBALLlover
Semi-Pro

LFC. - 6 Oct 2020 3:27 PM
hows it playing football in this heat - like pre season games....
I played my last comp game Saturday with a 11am koff, 2nd half was meh but thankfully we were all over our opponents 4nil win.

PL2 U20 semi vsing CCM @ Pluim Sunday was a cracker game - again in the heat 12.30pm koff.
Worse for them all went into ET 0-0 - CCM snatched the win with a scrappy goal, sad for us but as long as they put it all out there all you can expect.
At least we all were able to play in this covid year.

Crazy. We have the GF at 12pm.. Football NSW clearly using their brains.
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

looking ahead weekend temps reasonable 24c......add on bit more playing on syn.

Love Football

LFC.
LFC.
Legend

theFOOTBALLlover - 6 Oct 2020 10:51 PM
LFC. - 6 Oct 2020 3:27 PM

Crazy. We have the GF at 12pm.. Football NSW clearly using their brains.

Mate, comiserations !

We would have liked coming out to watch BUT FNSW imposing spectator restrictions to all GF's is a joke ! when we know NRL will allow 40k people and that stoopid afl game probably similar.
What a farce FNSW is.
Watched some games on npl.tv thankfully.

Love Football

Edited
4 Years Ago by LFC.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search