United States of America: Commander in Chief Joe Biden

United States of America: Commander in Chief Joe Biden

Author
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
paulbagzFC - 28 Feb 2021 2:44 PM
Enzo Bearzot - 28 Feb 2021 10:45 AM

The Age is leftist LOL

-PB

And 'grudgingly'.  It's called journalism and reporting on the facts.  

Member since 2008.

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

paulbagzFC - 28 Feb 2021 2:44 PM
Enzo Bearzot - 28 Feb 2021 10:45 AM

The Age is leftist LOL

-PB

LOL. that you think its not..

Edited
3 Years Ago by Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 1 Mar 2021 8:27 AM
Enzo Bearzot - 27 Feb 2021 12:03 PM

Enzo Bearzot - 15 Feb 2021 2:51 PMMunrubenmuz - 15 Feb 2021 12:03 PM

I don't accept opinions from leftist media such as AP, NYT, CNN, NPR, CNBC, The Guardian, and Factcheck.org because as I've seen  too many examples when the numbers don't fit their preferred narrative, they introduce a "But" to cast doubt on facts they don't like. They also tell outright lies.

LoL.  Absolutely pointless talking to you.  Corollary:  Nothing put up by anyone here disputing you will be acceptable to you.  You've turned into Aikhme.  

That has absolutely nothing to do with your previous false allegations. and I stand by that comment.

I don't accept OPINIONS from those sources.  ALL of them are independently rate as Leftist publications. All those sources took a big dump on their own journalistic reputations, especially in the last 5 years.

IF those sources happen to quote and reference verifiable facts I will accept them.  I won't accept their OPINIONS on what they think or want to tell me the facts mean or how significant they say those facts are ie I don't accept their spin, their misleading use of language to imply significance where there is none, and to diminish significance when the significance is obvious and even to not report at all- when it doesn't fit the socio-political narrative they want to push 

I don't care for their OPINIONS dressed up as fact.

But CLEARLY I read them, because unlike you I actually read outside my political bubble.  You OTOH won't even accept that the sources you rely for an informed opinion are leftist publications.  How can you then accept that they are lying to you, when they clearly are?  It would mean your socio-political identity is based on lies. Lies, hypocrisy, double-standards, and bias. Which it is.

The truth is too confronting for you.  And predictably, like a typical regressive, when its all exposed to you, you run away and resort to ad homs and (ultimately cancel culture).  That's all you have.  

Edited
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

BDS - Biden Derangement Syndrome.  On the plus side Trump is making noises about 2024.

Member since 2008.

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 1 Mar 2021 10:43 AM
BDS - Biden Derangement Syndrome.  On the plus side Trump is making noises about 2024.

still deflecting..

Muz
Muz
Legend

Enzo Bearzot - 26 Feb 2021 7:04 PM
Munrubenmuz - 26 Feb 2021 10:44 AM

Even a retard like you could do a simple google search and come up with numerous hits that would have confirmed that Minneapolis cut the police budget by
$8 million....here is just one, this time from on of your Left wing sources (to shut you up..)

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/10/us/minneapolis-police-funding.html

And even if you were right-and you're not- then you've just confirmed what the wokes always do around election time: Treat Blacks as Useful Idiots. 

Once the Blacks have served their purpose, its business as usual for the woke Left.

From your article.

In addition to the diversion of $8 million, the council put $11.4 million in a reserve fund intended for hiring and overtime. The department will have to appeal to the council to gain access to those funds. The council had originally planned to reduce the number of officers to 750, from 888, starting in 2022, despite a surge in gun violence in Minneapolis this year. Mr. Frey had threatened to veto the budget if the council approved such a measure, which narrowly failed.

“My colleagues were right to leave the targeted staffing level unchanged from 888 and continue moving forward with our shared priorities,” Mr. Frey said in a statement on Thursday. “The additional funding for new public safety solutions will also allow the city to continue upscaling important mental health, non-police response, and social service components in our emergency response system.”

So no defunding.  A diversion of some of the budget for preventative services (probably not a bad idea) backed up by more money for hiring and overtime. 

And you wonder why i couldn't be arsed.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

I could do this all day.  Do you think that by cherry picking quotes I won't read the whole article?  Obviously you do.

Try again.

Member since 2008.

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 1 Mar 2021 11:03 AM
I could do this all day.  Do you think that by cherry picking quotes I won't read the whole article?  Obviously you do.

Try again.

Keep spinning champ.

The Police Department had $8 million of funds removed from their budget.  The article clearly says that.  Its in the fucking title.

It also says that $11 m was set aside and that the Police department would have to apply to get that money back.  Money that was removed from them....

Months later, after the City lost 25% of the police force and violent crime went ballistic, the City had to partially re-instate the money they removed.  Never mind the increase in murders, rapes, assaults, aggravtated burglaries, most in black-populated areas that happened in the mean time. All good now, they go the money back...

To finish you're that stupid you don't actually see what would be wrong with your claim that the police wasn't defunded even if it were true.

So I'll spell it out for you:

It would confirm the entire BLM movement and Defund the Police had zero to do with black lives and police shootings and everything to do with getting rid of Trump. 

The blacks once again playing the part of useful idiots for the Democrats.

Edited
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Enzo Bearzot - 1 Mar 2021 11:25 AM

It would confirm the entire BLM movement and Defund the Police had zero to do with black lives and police shootings and everything to do with getting rid of Trump. 

BLM started under Obama.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Watching the CPAC conference was a good laugh.

Insane that these people will still follow this shit lol.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Muz
Muz
Legend

Keep spinning champ.

The Police Department had $8 million of funds removed from their budget.  The article clearly says that.  Its in the fucking title.

It also says that $11 m was set aside and that the Police department would have to apply to get that money back.  Money that was removed from them....

Months later, after the City lost 25% of the police force and violent crime went ballistic, the City had to partially re-instate the money they removed.  Never mind the increase in murders, rapes, assaults, aggravtated burglaries, most in black-populated areas that happened in the mean time. All good now, they go the money back...

To finish you're that stupid you don't actually see what would be wrong with your claim that the police wasn't defunded even if it were true.

So I'll spell it out for you:

The blacks once again playing the part of useful idiots for the Democrats.

So tiresome.

“My colleagues were right to leave the targeted staffing level unchanged from 888"

Member since 2008.

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

sydneyfc1987 - 1 Mar 2021 11:32 AM

BLM started under Obama.

So it was Obama's fault that blacks got shot by police?  Why didn't they protest then?

The entire BLM narrative is based on a lie that blacks as a whole are more likely to get shot by police for simply being black.  Here are the facts:

The differences in involvement in criminal situations between black and white citizens fully explains the population-level disparity in fatal police shootings

https://theconversation.com/a-new-look-at-racial-disparities-in-police-use-of-deadly-force-98681

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1948550618775108?journalCode=sppa

BLM aand Defund the Police was a political stunt and nothing more.

Edited
Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 1 Mar 2021 11:38 AM

So tiresome.

“My colleagues were right to leave the targeted staffing level unchanged from 888"

Whatever he says their "targets" were, what they did was they cut $8 milllion in funds to the police department.  They lost 25% of their police officers.  Violent crime went through the roof. Talk about cognitive dissonance!

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

You realize that despite the $billions Democrats-aligned billionaires and vast organizations spent, plus the cancelling of Trump and Republicans by Big tech to get rid of Trump, Biden's win came down to just 44,000 votes.

"just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/02/940689086/narrow-wins-in-these-key-states-powered-biden-to-the-presidency

So you think in 4 years they'll run that campaign, as successfully again?  Its a tiny percentage that needs to be flipped.

Why do you think the Demicrats are so determined to make sure Trump doesn't run again. 

They are afraid.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Enzo Bearzot - 1 Mar 2021 11:56 AM

They are afraid.

As is every other reasonable American/advocate of liberal democracy around the world. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

Enzo Bearzot - 1 Mar 2021 11:42 AM
sydneyfc1987 - 1 Mar 2021 11:32 AM

So it was Obama's fault that blacks got shot by police?  Why didn't they protest then?

Um, they did. They even gatecrashed a Bernie Sanders rally at one point. 

Anyway, you're shifting the goalpost yet again. You claimed BLM's reason for existence is to remove Trump, despite BLM being a thing years before Trump was elected. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

You realize that despite the $billions Democrats-aligned billionaires and vast organizations spent, plus the cancelling of Trump and Republicans by Big tech to get rid of Trump, Biden's win came down to just 44,000 votes.

"just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/02/940689086/narrow-wins-in-these-key-states-powered-biden-to-the-presidency

So you think in 4 years they'll run that campaign, as successfully again?  Its a tiny percentage that needs to be flipped.

Why do you think the Demicrats are so determined to make sure Trump doesn't run again. 

They are afraid.

That was before the Capitol Riots on January 6. I don't think Trump can hold the amount of voters he had in the 2020 election if he were to run in 2024. I also think some Democrats want Trump to run in 2024, since it would be an easy campaign message to push out. 

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Trump lost. He's never coming back & if he had half a brain he wouldn't want to either. 

Both sides need to move on from their shattered dreams of someone to hate & someone to love.  Life is like that.

Let's all enjoy Sleepy Joe & the Funky Bunch see what he does about Iran & China the next 4 years. Everything else is a shiny trinket distraction for the easily manipulated, only The Great Game matters.   

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

sydneyfc1987 - 1 Mar 2021 2:30 PM
Enzo Bearzot - 1 Mar 2021 11:42 AM

Um, they did. They even gatecrashed a Bernie Sanders rally at one point. 

Anyway, you're shifting the goalpost yet again. You claimed BLM's reason for existence is to remove Trump, despite BLM being a thing years before Trump was elected. 

Did they? Months of riots all over the country. Just before election,yeah? Then claims they helped win the election. And stopped immediately. That happened.....

I said BLM and defund the police ie the riots before the election were a political stunt. But you don't do context, do you?
Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

ErogenousZone - 1 Mar 2021 8:56 PM
Trump lost. He's never coming back & if he had half a brain he wouldn't want to either. 

Both sides need to move on from their shattered dreams of someone to hate & someone to love.  Life is like that.

Let's all enjoy Sleepy Joe & the Funky Bunch see what he does about Iran & China the next 4 years. Everything else is a shiny trinket distraction for the easily manipulated, only The Great Game matters.   

You mean continue what Trump started?  That's racist.

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

Burztur - 1 Mar 2021 7:51 PM

That was before the Capitol Riots on January 6. I don't think Trump can hold the amount of voters he had in the 2020 election if he were to run in 2024. I also think some Democrats want Trump to run in 2024, since it would be an easy campaign message to push out. 

What riots?

They were "mostly peaceful protests".

Anyway he won't run. too old by then. Maybe even dead.

But the issues that caused his election win- that he partially addressed- will be brought back by Biden and Harris.  Trumpism is here to stay.  If not him, it will be a slightly more articulate version of him.  If Pence had run I think he would have won.

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

sydneyfc1987 - 1 Mar 2021 2:22 PM

As is every other reasonable American/advocate of liberal democracy around the world. 

Fucking LOL.  This was the most manipulated and controlled election in US history.  Democracy my arse.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

Enzo Bearzot - 2 Mar 2021 8:23 AM
sydneyfc1987 - 1 Mar 2021 2:30 PM

Did they? Months of riots all over the country. Just before election,yeah? Then claims they helped win the election. And stopped immediately. That happened.....

I said BLM and defund the police ie the riots before the election were a political stunt. But you don't do context, do you?

Once again you are shifting the goalposts after getting caught out.  Let me spell it out for you:

You said the "entire BLM" movement was solely for the removal of Trump and has nothing to do with black lives, despite the movement's existence long before Trump was president.  

Stop making shit up and then insulting people who hold your bullshit to account.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Enzo Bearzot - 2 Mar 2021 8:39 AM
sydneyfc1987 - 1 Mar 2021 2:22 PM

Fucking LOL.  This was the most manipulated and controlled election in US history.  Democracy my arse.

Only according to those who lost lol

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Muz
Muz
Legend

What a world Enzo lives in.

A world where Pence would be president if he had run.  Haha.

Member since 2008.

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Enzo Bearzot - 2 Mar 2021 8:33 AM
ErogenousZone - 1 Mar 2021 8:56 PM

You mean continue what Trump started?  That's racist.

What? :hehe:

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

sydneyfc1987 - 2 Mar 2021 9:42 AM
Enzo Bearzot - 2 Mar 2021 8:23 AM

Once again you are shifting the goalposts after getting caught out.  Let me spell it out for you:

You said the "entire BLM" movement was solely for the removal of Trump and has nothing to do with black lives, despite the movement's existence long before Trump was president.  

Stop making shit up and then insulting people who hold your bullshit to account.

LOl> Caught out for what?  What did you hold me to account for- when BLM was founded?  

Its you who is deflecting that the entire BLM and Defund the police riots were founded on the lie that blacks get shot by police more just because they are black..   that was and is a lie, and what the race riots were predicated on.

And not only did he Democrats not denounce it, they actively supported the lie to the point that Vice President Harris set up bail for rape and murderer suspects because   race-baiting and division suited their politics to get rid of Trump, no mater what the cost.

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 2 Mar 2021 10:25 AM
What a world Enzo lives in.

A world where Pence would be president if he had run.  Haha.

Why not?

He was clearly the smartest guy in the room during the debates where he nailed Harris, not to mention the Sixty Minutes host.

Pence: "You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts"

Harris: Nodding in agreement and with fake smile and under her breath "That's a good one"

Stahl: “And the same with the president. And I feel that you both have insulted ’60 Minutes’ by not answering our questions and by giving set campaign speeches that we’ve heard both of you give at rallies without answering our questions.”

Pence: "Well, Lesley I appreciate the speech that you just gave..

Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

Enzo Bearzot - 2 Mar 2021 8:38 AM
Burztur - 1 Mar 2021 7:51 PM

What riots?

They were "mostly peaceful protests".

Anyway he won't run. too old by then. Maybe even dead.

But the issues that caused his election win- that he partially addressed- will be brought back by Biden and Harris.  Trumpism is here to stay.  If not him, it will be a slightly more articulate version of him.  If Pence had run I think he would have won.

I agree that a lot of the reasons why Trump won have not been and will not be fixed under the current administration. There is a deep divide within the US and neither side of politics is doing anything to mend it. Instead, it's being exploited to maintain the status quo. This is why Trump got traction, he was an outsider.
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

MarkfromCroydon - 9 Feb 2021 10:29 AM

I think we can safely say that the US presidential election was just as honest and open as elections in Zimbabwe,  where there have been no findings of any corruption by their courts and no evidence presented to prove any corruption or electoral fraud.

Hahaha, i love seeing people from first world countries come up with absurd comparisons...

Edited
3 Years Ago by zimbos_05
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search