The "you know you're getting old when..." thread

The "you know you're getting old when..." thread

Author
SocaWho
World Class
World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
when the US basketball dream team isnt smashing teams by 30+ points anymore
switters
switters
World Class
World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)

when you remember ads from the 90s

[youtube]BvOz_qUPbXo[/youtube]

[youtube]fJgGy4Q55wc[/youtube]
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

When Arsenal are being linked to a player who's younger than you are.

Dusan Vlahovic is three months younger than me and he's already playing senior football for Partizan Belgrade :shock:

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

azzaMVFC
azzaMVFC
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Who remembers this one :D

[youtube]watch?v=vWGIytePrRI[/youtube]
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Not related to me but. ..

You know when youre getting old when you HAVE a fall rather than fall over.

I always think its funny when some says someone has had a fall, i instantly know they are elderly. Only young and middle aged people fall over.

Edited by scubaroo: 27/4/2016 04:45:53 PM
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

switters wrote:
when you remember ads from the 90s

[youtube]BvOz_qUPbXo[/youtube]

[youtube]fJgGy4Q55wc[/youtube]

[youtube]uEZb-zxrkRs[/youtube]

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

When you pull a one-nighter with a girl who was born the year you started Highschool...

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Captain Haddock wrote:
When you pull a one-nighter with a girl who was born the year you started Highschool...

Stranger Danger alet. :-"

Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

Her: 18. Me: 30.

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
When you're old enough to realise that the guy that is talking about having sex is always the one that isn't having sex.
SlyGoat36
SlyGoat36
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

The modern slang people use on tinder.

Since I'm recently single I have no idea what women are into, I'm 24 and winging it :lol:
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

paladisious wrote:
When you're old enough to realise that the guy that is talking about having sex is always the one that isn't having sex.

In that case I must talk about sex all the time..
Cityslicker10
Cityslicker10
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

When your 4 yr old daughter watches Pokémon, So you watch it with her and realize the majority of them you don't know. WHERE THE FU*K IS CHARMANDER!!!
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

salmonfc wrote:

That's nothing. You really know when you're getting on in years when you're older than Melbourne City's signings.
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

paladisious wrote:
salmonfc wrote:

That's nothing. You really know when you're getting on in years when you're older than Melbourne City's signings.

Yep
Hearing players younger than you referred to as veterans and hearing people your age having their retirement speculated on
SocaWho
SocaWho
World Class
World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)

When bands like One Direction are coming out.
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

My friend just messaged me on drugs at a club, and I told her to enjoy herself and be safe...

Fuck I'm getting old
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

pv4 wrote:
paladisious wrote:

In that case I must talk about sex all the time..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have stern words my dear friend
Condemned666
Condemned666
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
You know your old when:
Music like Prince, U2 or David Bowie is as relevant as music that gets played on a great grandmothers' gramophone

Condemned666
Condemned666
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
You know you're getting old when you're addressed as sir, or mister
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend

When society says I'm a tear for not supporting transgender people.
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

its not the first time youve had haemorrhoids

Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend

scott21 wrote:
its not the first time youve had haemorrhoids

I'm a lot younger than you, and I've gone to battle between the cheeks more times than I'd like to admit :lol:
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

When getting a prostate exam is normal. Ffs im only 32
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

They reckon you should start getting it checked when you're 25. I turn 25 this year.

Time to bend over and lube 'er up!

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Heineken wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

They reckon you should start getting it checked when you're 25. I turn 25 this year.

Theres the other way of an MRi , but most doctors trust the old way .
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

11.mvfc.11 wrote:
Heineken wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

This is where dating a nurse could come in handy.

=d>
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:
Heineken wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

Theres the other way of an MRi , but most doctors trust the old way .

Blood test lol.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

pv4
pv4
Legend

I know I'm getting old when before football training starts, everyone is shooting at the goals, scoring Beckham freekicks and wonder volleys, and I just stand there knowing if I get involved before I warm up, I will injure myself :lol:
Davide82
Davide82
Legend

pv4 wrote:
I know I'm getting old when before football training starts, everyone is shooting at the goals, scoring Beckham freekicks and wonder volleys, and I just stand there knowing if I get involved before I warm up, I will injure myself :lol:

:lol: :lol:
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search