Stajcic shock: Matildas lose coach ahead of World Cup [Comments]

Stajcic shock: Matildas lose coach ahead of World Cup [Comments]

Author
bohemia
World Class
World Class (8.7K reputation)World Class (8.7K reputation)World Class (8.7K reputation)World Class (8.7K reputation)World Class (8.7K reputation)World Class (8.7K reputation)World Class (8.7K reputation)World Class (8.7K reputation)World Class (8.7K reputation)World Class (8.7K reputation)World Class (8.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Name me one job outside the sex industry where screwing the crew isn't frowned upon.

Sounds like the pathologically frightened man Dave Gallop saw 3 activists demanding special treatment and he shat the fucking bed as always
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Bocca - 24 Jan 2019 12:12 PM
City Sam - 24 Jan 2019 12:01 PM
crimsoncrusoe - 24 Jan 2019 11:50 AM

There has to be something we are missing, as shit as the FFA are this would be horrific decision even by their standards. Which leads me to believe there is something else otherwise it literally makes no sense and they should all be sacked through utter incompetence.

Listen to Lucy Zelic and it makes more sense. This shit storm is created first by the FFA handling the sacking poorly and secondly by the media seemingly 'splitting upon lines'.

Seriously wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire after the way she has sanctimoniously carried on about this.  

She’s either;

(a) a journalist and a proper football pundit worth respecting or
(b) a backgrounded insider toeing a party line

Seeing as 'those in the know' (her included) apparentleyknew about these issues for some time she's failed at her job.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

bohemia - 24 Jan 2019 12:31 PM
Name me one job outside the sex industry where screwing the crew isn't frowned upon.

Sounds like the pathologically frightened man Dave Gallop saw 3 activists demanding special treatment and he shat the fucking bed as always

If true this is different though.  These are players in relationships with each other. 

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

Midfielder - 24 Jan 2019 12:18 PM

Matildas scandal deepens amid boardroom opposition to Alen Stajcic

JANUARY 21, 2019Football Federation boss David Gallop admits he told sacked Matildas coach Alen Stajcic that FFA’s new board was “good for me but it’s not so good for you” — but insists it was “nothing more than a lighthearted remark”.As the furore over Stajcic’s summary removal last Saturday continued unabated, The Daily Telegraph has established that it was an open secret among FFA management and Matildas staff that Stajcic had opposition at board level.The row claimed another victim on Wednesday when the scout appointed to analyse Australia’s opponents at the World Cup, who previously had been the Matildas’ video analyst for two years, resigned claiming Stajcic was the victim of “an underlying agenda … outside the Matildas group”.
Gallop has been criticised for his handling of the scandal. AAP Image/Jeremy Piper.
Chris Bowling, now the Newcastle Jets goalkeeping coach, said “the atmosphere and culture within the group was first class” after working in the Matildas set up for two years.The man who succeeded Bowling as Matildas’ video analyst, Nahuel Arrate, who resigned in protest at Stajcic’s exit, told The Daily Telegraph that he was not interviewed by FFA staff before the decision was made to remove the head coach.FFA has said that interviews with support staff and players, as well as the two surveys of players — conducted first by FFA and the players’ union, and then by advocacy group Our Watch — had been used to make the decision to sack Stajcic on Saturday morning.FFA declined to offer any further statement on Wednesday after deputy chair Heather Reid insisted she had not plotted to remove Stajcic, adding: “It’s a pity that there aren’t more parents and players prepared to speak up about some of his behaviour. If people knew the actual facts, they would be shocked.”Reports on Wednesday also claimed that FIFA’s Technical Study Group had compiled tactical reports on Australia from the Asian Cup and Tournament of Nations last year which criticised the style of play and called the team “one-dimensional”.
Stajcic has been sacked mere months before the World Cup.
In fact it is the Asian Football Confederation’s own technical group that compiles reports on Asian tournaments, and their verdict on the Matildas from the Asian Cup was largely positive, noting the team’s ability to play out from the back and “Australia’s attacking potential was also hinged to physical presence and athletic condition, which made them difficult to contain”.The report was written by a group of AFC experts headed by former Matilda and FFA board member Moya Dodd — who ironically was one of the drivers behind the appointment of Stajcic’s predecessor, Hesterine de Reus.In a bizarre twist to the Stajcic saga, some Tweets to Reid from an anonymous account appeared to predict his demise on January 4 — claiming it would happen before the Cup of Nations tournament being held here next month.

See, parts of this stink to high heaven..  When the first reports came out this was quoted'

"Reports on Wednesday also claimed that FIFA’s Technical Study Group had compiled tactical reports on Australia from the Asian Cup and Tournament of Nations last year which criticised the style of play and called the team “one-dimensional”.

Presumably as some sort of part justification for giving him the arse...

and yet......

In fact it is the Asian Football Confederation’s own technical group that compiles reports on Asian tournaments, and their verdict on the Matildas from the Asian Cup was largely positive, noting the team’s ability to play out from the back and “Australia’s attacking potential was also hinged to physical presence and athletic condition, which made them difficult to contain”.

Dodgy as fuck.

Member since 2008.

maxxie
maxxie
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

clockwork orange - 24 Jan 2019 12:08 PM
maxxie - 24 Jan 2019 10:51 AM
I do see what you are saying, but a better analogy would be:
You are a person who has Joe Calletti, Darren Davies and Craig Moore and at least one journalist as followers. You sent a tweet to Joe Calletti last season, "Don't worry Joey, JA will be gone by the time you return!  Craig Moore and Darren Davies will make sure that. People are not happy with the current setup". When sending the tweet to Joe, you specifically 'tagged' Craig and Darren so they'd see that Joe knew of their 'supposed plan'.
Once this tweet became public, Craig Moore unfollows you.

Would you say that if you thought there was a chance that Joe was a supporter of JA?  Do you think there'd be a reaction from Craig and Darren if they knew a journo might see such an inflammatory tweet. They wouldn't deny it?  Do you think Joe would be scared witless if he thought he was part of a conspiracy he didn't know about that included the assistant coach?  Do you think he might mention it to someone? You don't think Darren and Craig would be quick to deny it to Joe?  You don't think it a bit too convenient that none of those tagged saw the tweet?

This gets us back to how differently we see things:
Would you say that if you thought there was a chance that Joe was a supporter of JA?
I think I'd say it even if I had no insight into Joe's feelings about JA, it would be a platform for me to publicly rant my feelings, using an article written about a player I like as a launching pad.

Do you think there'd be a reaction from Craig and Darren if they knew a journo might see such an inflammatory tweet. They wouldn't deny it?
No. I don't think it's certain they'd see it, and if they did they'd think that to respond to a rambling tweet by someone with a cartoon profile picture and 58 followers would give the tweet far more credibility than it had before they responded.

Do you think Joe would be scared witless if he thought he was part of a conspiracy he didn't know about that included the assistant coach? 
I think he'd laugh it off. As above, it's a random tweet and i'm sure he sees more scathing tweets about his coach on a weekly basis. Isn't GVE the assistant? He wasn't mentioned in the tweet?

Do you think he might mention it to someone? 
I think he'd show it to Dane Ingham and they'd laugh. If JA saw it he'd probably laugh too unless he had reason to suspect Davies and Moore were indeed plotting against him.

You don't think Darren and Craig would be quick to deny it to Joe? 
I think you get my point. The tweet isn't credible, so they'd scroll on.

You don't think it a bit too convenient that none of those tagged saw the tweet?
These people are public figures, they don't respond to every tweet, especially if they're from people they don't know personally, even moreso from a person who isn't identifiable from their profile picture. From my perspective, you're assessing these tweets as if they were said in-person during a serious conversation, not shouted into the void that is the cesspool of twitter. You're also looking at them in hindsight, now that we know what's happened to Staj. But if you'd seen this before he got fired, would you have taken it seriously? Imagine if the DoF and Assistant coach had pull a player aside to reassure them about every negative tweet, they'd never be on the field.

I think this gets to the crux of our differing perspectives. We treat twitter with differing levels of seriousness, so we're going to see how people should respond to tweets very differently.

clockwork orange
clockwork orange
World Class
World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)

maxxie - 24 Jan 2019 12:40 PM
clockwork orange - 24 Jan 2019 12:08 PM

This gets us back to how differently we see things:
Would you say that if you thought there was a chance that Joe was a supporter of JA?
I think I'd say it even if I had no insight into Joe's feelings about JA, it would be a platform for me to publicly rant my feelings, using an article written about a player I like as a launching pad.

Do you think there'd be a reaction from Craig and Darren if they knew a journo might see such an inflammatory tweet. They wouldn't deny it?
No. I don't think it's certain they'd see it, and if they did they'd think that to respond to a rambling tweet by someone with a cartoon profile picture and 58 followers would give the tweet far more credibility than it had before they responded.

Do you think Joe would be scared witless if he thought he was part of a conspiracy he didn't know about that included the assistant coach? 
I think he'd laugh it off. As above, it's a random tweet and i'm sure he sees more scathing tweets about his coach on a weekly basis. Isn't GVE the assistant? He wasn't mentioned in the tweet?

Do you think he might mention it to someone? 
I think he'd show it to Dane Ingham and they'd laugh. If JA saw it he'd probably laugh too unless he had reason to suspect Davies and Moore were indeed plotting against him.

You don't think Darren and Craig would be quick to deny it to Joe? 
I think you get my point. The tweet isn't credible, so they'd scroll on.

You don't think it a bit too convenient that none of those tagged saw the tweet?
These people are public figures, they don't respond to every tweet, especially if they're from people they don't know personally, even moreso from a person who isn't identifiable from their profile picture. From my perspective, you're assessing these tweets as if they were said in-person during a serious conversation, not shouted into the void that is the cesspool of twitter. You're also looking at them in hindsight, now that we know what's happened to Staj. But if you'd seen this before he got fired, would you have taken it seriously? Imagine if the DoF and Assistant coach had pull a player aside to reassure them about every negative tweet, they'd never be on the field.

I think this gets to the crux of our differing perspectives. We treat twitter with differing levels of seriousness, so we're going to see how people should respond to tweets very differently.

You make out that the tweeter is just some random, ranting nutjob, but are apparently quite happy to accept that these important Public Figures, an FFA Board member, the head of Womens Football, a Matildas player (with no apparent link to those Board Members), and a journalist (who just happened to get the leak) all just happen to coincidentally follow this random nutjob?  And this nutjob coincidentally just happened to know what was going to happen. Funny that there are zero public figures not involved in this mess who follow this nutjob. 

If you believe that 27 different things just happen coincidentally then good luck.  Fortunately at least some of the serious football media isn't so quick to accept these coincidences.

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

Matildas scandal deepens amid boardroom opposition to Alen Stajcic

JANUARY 21, 2019Football Federation boss David Gallop admits he told sacked Matildas coach Alen Stajcic that FFA’s new board was “good for me but it’s not so good for you” — but insists it was “nothing more than a lighthearted remark”.As the furore over Stajcic’s summary removal last Saturday continued unabated, The Daily Telegraph has established that it was an open secret among FFA management and Matildas staff that Stajcic had opposition at board level.The row claimed another victim on Wednesday when the scout appointed to analyse Australia’s opponents at the World Cup, who previously had been the Matildas’ video analyst for two years, resigned claiming Stajcic was the victim of “an underlying agenda … outside the Matildas group”.
Gallop has been criticised for his handling of the scandal. AAP Image/Jeremy Piper.
Chris Bowling, now the Newcastle Jets goalkeeping coach, said “the atmosphere and culture within the group was first class” after working in the Matildas set up for two years.The man who succeeded Bowling as Matildas’ video analyst, Nahuel Arrate, who resigned in protest at Stajcic’s exit, told The Daily Telegraph that he was not interviewed by FFA staff before the decision was made to remove the head coach.FFA has said that interviews with support staff and players, as well as the two surveys of players — conducted first by FFA and the players’ union, and then by advocacy group Our Watch — had been used to make the decision to sack Stajcic on Saturday morning.
FFA declined to offer any further statement on Wednesday after deputy chair Heather Reid insisted she had not plotted to remove Stajcic, adding: “It’s a pity that there aren’t more parents and players prepared to speak up about some of his behaviour. If people knew the actual facts, they would be shocked.”Reports on Wednesday also claimed that FIFA’s Technical Study Group had compiled tactical reports on Australia from the Asian Cup and Tournament of Nations last year which criticised the style of play and called the team “one-dimensional”.
Stajcic has been sacked mere months before the World Cup.
In fact it is the Asian Football Confederation’s own technical group that compiles reports on Asian tournaments, and their verdict on the Matildas from the Asian Cup was largely positive, noting the team’s ability to play out from the back and “Australia’s attacking potential was also hinged to physical presence and athletic condition, which made them difficult to contain”.The report was written by a group of AFC experts headed by former Matilda and FFA board member Moya Dodd — who ironically was one of the drivers behind the appointment of Stajcic’s predecessor, Hesterine de Reus.In a bizarre twist to the Stajcic saga, some Tweets to Reid from an anonymous account appeared to predict his demise on January 4 — claiming it would happen before the Cup of Nations tournament being held here next month.

As a parent I would sometimes hear 3 year olds say :" I know something but I'm not telling"

To now hear an FFA board member say it as well is not acceptable

Reid needs to come out and provide evidence for what it is she is referring to or she should be sacked effective immediately.
aok
aok
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

clockwork orange - 24 Jan 2019 12:16 PM
Former players/ fan heroes now buying in. Not looking good for Heather Reid:

From Mark Schwarzer: "Is this the change that the Australian Football community really wanted at the FFA? This would never have /didn’t happen under the Lowy reign. How is it possible that an FFA board member can behave in this manner?? https://footballtoday.news/features/ffa-board-confronts-their-first-governance-challenge-with-alen-stajcic-decision …"

Schwarzer has nailed it.  But it would be a mistake to focus on one individual, all board members that agreed to this are answerable as well.
aok
aok
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Enzo Bearzot - 24 Jan 2019 1:04 PM

As a parent I would sometimes hear 3 year olds say :" I know something but I'm not telling"

To now hear an FFA board member say it as well is not acceptable

Reid needs to come out and provide evidence for what it is she is referring to or she should be sacked effective immediately.

I think Stajcic's lawyers would be loving the innuendo and smear from Reid (and others).  It would be adding 0s to the end of his judgement/settlement whenever he launches the inevitable legal action.  
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 24 Jan 2019 9:45 AM
aok - 24 Jan 2019 9:25 AM

An Our Watch source said the organisation was surprised its survey had allegedly been a factor in the dismissal of an FFA staff member. In a statement, the organisation said its surveys were meant to be anonymous in nature and the results should be used only as "baseline" information to help a company or organisation improve workplace culture across the board. Surveys were not meant to pinpoint issues within specific departments or with identified personnel. Our Watch said the results of the FFA survey should not have been be able to identify problems with any one team, as it purportedly did with the Matildas.

"The survey is entirely confidential to protect the anonymity of the people involved," an Our Watch statement said. "Our Watch workplace surveys provide organisational recommendations that can inform culture change strategies and actions plans - they do not outline actions to be taken against individual staff members."

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/ffa-offside-with-major-stakeholders-over-handling-of-stajcic-sacking-20190123-p50t7r.html 

My bread and butter job involves dealing in making and refuting arguments every day for my job, so I want to show how the above statement is nothing but tactics to fool most of the people.

The way they deceive people is to combine several issues into one.

There are two issues:
1) anonymity of the people
2) the contents of the survey

People. Use your brains. FFA can (2) disclose the contents of the survey without (1) telling you the names of the people that did the survey.

So, you see how they deceive you by combining the two. The lie is that the revealing the contents of the survey anonymously would breach the anonymity of the people surveyed. You see the evil logic. There is no logic to FFA's statement. They are spinning this story to deceive the un-thinking masses.

FFA should reveal the contents of the survey, but keep the names anonymous.

The fact is, Australian society is becoming like this, and that is why the majority of people cannot see through this. This type of behaviour by FFA is a symptom of Australian character as a nation going down the toilet.

Kevin Airs, can you write an article asking FFA to (1) keep the names confidential, but (2) reveal the contents of the survey. Failing that, for the entire FFA board to resign. (I added the last bit knowing it's not going to happen :)

Edited
5 Years Ago by johnsmith
clockwork orange
clockwork orange
World Class
World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)

aok - 24 Jan 2019 1:09 PM

clockwork orange - 24 Jan 2019 12:16 PM

Schwarzer has nailed it.  But it would be a mistake to focus on one individual, all board members that agreed to this are answerable as well.

I believe he was talking about Reid's behaviour in using innuendo without making specific accusations to attack Stajcic via her preferred media outlets.

CanberraHarry
CanberraHarry
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)

Schwarzer’s comments will hopefully mount pressure on Reid to explain her statements in all this and her role. As a Canberran, I won’t be sad if she gets the boot. She was very cool on the Canberra A-League bid, almost acting against her city’s interests in her public statements. And now her public statements in this matter are very pointed. She clearly carries a lot of influence but whether this is positive or not is up for discussion. And discussing it is legitimate, given the influence she has over the game. She shouldn’t be beyond criticism.
AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 24 Jan 2019 12:33 PM

Seriously wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire after the way she has sanctimoniously carried on about this.  

She’s either;

Seeing as 'those in the know' (her included) apparentleyknew about these issues for some time she's failed at her job.

Looks like Lucy jumped the shark. Now she want the truth!!

SBS Chief football host Lucy Zelic has called on Alen Stajcic to come out with “his version of the story” following his termination as Matildas head coach.
Zelic, who guested on Evenings on FNR, believes the public needs to hear the truth behind his sensational sacking by Football Federation Australia and whether it was justified.But Zelic told FNR the former Matildas coach may not be legally able to speak publicly after allegedly accepting a payout from the FFA.“I have heard he’s accepted a payout which means allegedly according to his contract he can’t come out publicly,” Zelic said.“If this is the case it means, it many respects, you’re choosing to admit to fault.“I would love for him to come out and for us to hear his version of the truth in this scenario.“If Stajcic feels he’s been hard done by then he has every right to pursue legal advice to clear his name but where is he?“We need to hear the truth here.”

https://footballnationradio.blog/2019/01/23/we-need-to-hear-stajcics-side-of-the-story-zelic/?fbclid=IwAR0pGvVPhYJ3zdt2xtL0V2NXpHDxPsKsuOBBrYNXMRTI5zLZvZxDwzfSJcc

clockwork orange
clockwork orange
World Class

AJF - 24 Jan 2019 2:03 PM

Looks like Lucy jumped the shark. Now she want the truth!!

SBS Chief football host Lucy Zelic has called on Alen Stajcic to come out with “his version of the story” following his termination as Matildas head coach.
Zelic, who guested on Evenings on FNR, believes the public needs to hear the truth behind his sensational sacking by Football Federation Australia and whether it was justified.But Zelic told FNR the former Matildas coach may not be legally able to speak publicly after allegedly accepting a payout from the FFA.“I have heard he’s accepted a payout which means allegedly according to his contract he can’t come out publicly,” Zelic said.“If this is the case it means, it many respects, you’re choosing to admit to fault.“I would love for him to come out and for us to hear his version of the truth in this scenario.“If Stajcic feels he’s been hard done by then he has every right to pursue legal advice to clear his name but where is he?“We need to hear the truth here.”

https://footballnationradio.blog/2019/01/23/we-need-to-hear-stajcics-side-of-the-story-zelic/?fbclid=IwAR0pGvVPhYJ3zdt2xtL0V2NXpHDxPsKsuOBBrYNXMRTI5zLZvZxDwzfSJcc

Seriously, she's now claiming that if Stajcic has been paid out and can't talk for legal reaosns, it is "BECAUSE HE IS CHOOSING TO ADMIT FAULT"?
This after spending the best part of a week claiming that she and others 'in the know' already know the truth. Unbelievable.

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

clockwork orange - 24 Jan 2019 1:25 PM
aok - 24 Jan 2019 1:09 PM

I believe he was talking about Reid's behaviour in using innuendo without making specific accusations to attack Stajcic via her preferred media outlets.

Lets be clear about this. 

No words are chosen without deliberation by people who speak to the media and allow themselves to be quoted.

Reid made a point of revealing that *parents* were complaining so as to paint a male head coach of a team with young females in a certain light.  She knew exactly what she was doing.

And even if she argues she didn't mean to suggest anything more, it can be easily argued she should have have foreseen how it could, and in any case it did the damage.
clockwork orange
clockwork orange
World Class

clockwork orange - 24 Jan 2019 2:07 PM
Seriously, she's now claiming that if Stajcic has been paid out and can't talk for legal reaosns, it is "BECAUSE HE IS CHOOSING TO ADMIT FAULT"?
This after spending the best part of a week hiding behind claims that she and others 'in the know' already knew the truth, "BUT COULDN'T TALK FOR LEGAL REASONS". Unbelievable.

aok
aok
Pro

Deleted, posted the same as clockwork :)
Edited
5 Years Ago by aok
n i k o
n i k o
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Lucy Zelic:
1. Insinuate there is something grave happening and advise the public they'd be shocked at the truth
2. Wants to hear Staj version of the truth
3. Insinuate he is guilty again due to taking his pay out
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

She’s either;

Remember when she used the football analysis from another writer with no credit given? then when people called her out she said it was sexist bullying in an attempt to rewrite history - but who were the notes by - yep a ( well respected by the football community) woman 
lebo_roo
lebo_roo
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

She’s either;

I like her at times and other times she is just a bogan but in all this she has acted like a arrogant twat. 
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Wonder if/when sponsors will jump ship?

Or is it too good to pass up throwing money at things like Matilidas given the current climate?

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
clockwork orange - 24 Jan 2019 2:07 PM

Literally Kafkaesque.
Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

n i k o - 24 Jan 2019 2:15 PM
Lucy Zelic: 1. Insinuate there is something grave happening and advise the public they'd be shocked at the truth 2. Wants to hear Staj version of the truth 3. Insinuate he is guilty again due to taking his pay out

So does Lucy know the truth? If so, why the need for 2? 

Also, is the FFA equally at fault since the made the payout? If it was so wrong, they wouldn't need to! 
lebo_roo
lebo_roo
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

tsf - 24 Jan 2019 2:22 PM

Remember when she used the football analysis from another writer with no credit given? then when people called her out she said it was sexist bullying in an attempt to rewrite history - but who were the notes by - yep a ( well respected by the football community) woman 

When and who was that? I vaguely remember it. 
n i k o
n i k o
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

@Burztur

Exactly my point
paulc
paulc
Legend

From the person who probably knows the most - Heather Reid.........

“It’s a pity that there aren’t more parents and players prepared to speak up about some of his behaviour. If people knew the actual facts, they would be shocked

In a resort somewhere

Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

Players have spoken up and they were shocked by the dismissal
Muz
Muz
Legend

paulc - 24 Jan 2019 4:32 PM

“It’s a pity that there aren’t more parents and players prepared to speak up about some of his behaviour. If people knew the actual facts, they would be shocked

You have got to be kidding?  Aggrieved parents and their kids in sporting teams?  Who knew?

Fucking hell you're grasping at straws.  Should see all the smack talked about my kid's coach on a closed messenger group the dopey parents have set up.  Bunch of whinging clowns.  Every single team on the planet has at least 1 or 2 whinging pricks on them.

Member since 2008.

clockwork orange
clockwork orange
World Class

This is becoming very sad paulc. "Please, someone, anyone, back me up here", cries Heather, after yet another Matilda says they have no idea what Heather and the FFA are talking about.

paulc
paulc
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 24 Jan 2019 4:44 PM

You have got to be kidding?  Aggrieved parents and their kids in sporting teams?  Who knew?

Fucking hell you're grasping at straws.  Should see all the smack talked about my kid's coach on a closed messenger group the dopey parents have set up.  Bunch of whinging clowns.  Every single team on the planet has at least 1 or 2 whinging pricks on them.

You keep forgetting that the reason for the sacking was not just the report or Heather's hear say.

In a resort somewhere

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search