Football clothing

Football clothing

Author
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hey guys,

Looking for any online stores that do any football themed t-shirts, hoodies etc... used to look at whoareya designs and picked a couple of things but they closed down and have looked at sud casuals (the boca/river tee is marvellous) but just wondering if anyone knows of anything else.  I don't wear kits and tend to look for things that may not obviously look football related.

Cheers for the help in advance!
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

[quote]
scubaroo - 28 Mar 2019 9:19 PM
Hey guys,

Looking for any online stores that do any football themed t-shirts, hoodies etc... used to look at whoareya designs and picked a couple of things but they closed down and have looked at sud casuals (the boca/river tee is marvellous) but just wondering if anyone knows of anything else.  I don't wear kits and tend to look for things that may not obviously look football related.

Cheers for the help in 
 Evason
Shttps://evason.co/
Sydney based brand 
Edited
5 Years Ago by MvFCArsenal16.8
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

football manager shop 
BRFC_92
BRFC_92
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

https://www.footballerculture.com/
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

http://footy-world.com/
Edited
5 Years Ago by ErogenousZone
Evason
Evason
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

Hey guys,

Cheers for the help in advance!

Hi @scubaroo, 
Interesting taste in fashion you have! A kindred spirit I'd say ;)
As Carlito Caribbean Cool responded, you may like our gear. Please feel free to shoot me an email at: info@evason.co and mention this thread, and I'll hook you up. 
Would love to hear a little more about you, as we're continuing to improve our product range. 
Thanks, 
Garth
Evason
Evason
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 28 Mar 2019 10:02 PM
[quote]
 Evason
Shttps://evason.co/
Sydney based brand 

Hi @MvFCArsenal / Carlito Carribean Cool , 
Thanks heaps for the recommendation!
Would love to hook you up with some gear to say thanks. 
Shoot me an email at info@evason.co and mention this thread. 
Cheers, 
Garth
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Evason - 6 Apr 2019 4:27 PM
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 28 Mar 2019 10:02 PM

Hi @MvFCArsenal / Carlito Carribean Cool , 
Thanks heaps for the recommendation!
Would love to hook you up with some gear to say thanks. 
Shoot me an email at info@evason.co and mention this thread. 
Cheers, 
Garth

Cheers mate . Always glad to help football mad people😊😆😆 and emailed 
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Thanks Garth and kath. I received my shirt and the added stickers as well.  The quality of the shirt is great and light weight. 
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

So... back when i started this thread,  i had contemplated trying to do something myself,  a little logo and get it printed up. My parents ran a screen printing business in the 90s, a bit old school but they still know alot and i used to do up my own home made stuff in my early 20s cause i was fucking weird.

Turns out i still am, anyway i knocked up a really basic design and whacked it on a tee, did alright. Tested out a few printers that do dropshipping to get someone who can print a decent quality on a decent tee, plus there's no outlay on my end. 

I have a mate that has been a graphic designer for major surf brands in Australian and in footwear overseas and he helped me a bit but hes actually in the early steps of a start up in a similar line (though very professional).

ANYHOW... i was wondering,  whether anyone has ant tips on marketing a basic tee set up online,  just to test the waters... we can do an online store easy... just how to utilise social media etc.

Its just a bit of a laugh really but am willing to do the hard work at the same time,  I only work part time as im a stay at home dad, so have heaps spare time. 

Would love to get something that resembles a good set up before my designer friend,  for competitions sake. 

Worst case scenario i have my own private clothing line. 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search