Your opinion on the forum regards moderation

Poll

22.22% - 8 votes Forum needs more moderation
22.22% 8 votes
50% - 18 votes Forum needs less moderation
50% 18 votes
27.78% - 10 votes Moderation is about right.
27.78% 10 votes
Member Votes: 36, Guest Votes: 0. You don't have permission to vote within this poll.
Author
Muz
World Class
World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
In the feedback thread a new mod is throwing his weight around with unsubstantiated statistics.  He is using these statistics to mould the forum in his own image.   

Please answer honestly and lets see once and for all.

Posted in AF for the greatest number of views.  I would ask mods to please respect the views of the forum posters.  This is, after all, not China.

Member since 2008.

Edited
7 Months Ago by Munrubenmuz
Muz
Muz
World Class
World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)

This poll won't work if people don't vote.  25 views and only one vote.

Your voice matters.  Please vote.

Member since 2008.

Tyson_Jon
Tyson_Jon
Rising Star
Rising Star (758 reputation)Rising Star (758 reputation)Rising Star (758 reputation)Rising Star (758 reputation)Rising Star (758 reputation)Rising Star (758 reputation)Rising Star (758 reputation)Rising Star (758 reputation)Rising Star (758 reputation)Rising Star (758 reputation)Rising Star (758 reputation)

Don't even know who the mods are
marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

The moderation team needs a populist voice representing the voice of the common people who are being terrorized by social elites hell-bent on a globalist agenda. I eagerly await the moderation offer. 

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)

I think we need slightly more moderation to ban the really obvious troll multis like mouflonrouge for example but other than that, the amount of moderation was as fine as it was.

Also the women bashing stuff that was posted should never have been tolerated but I don't think that kind of stuff is usually tolerated anyway.
Edited
7 Months Ago by sub007
highkick05
highkick05
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

i rekn its just about right, but obviously doesn't have no overarching rules of how to moderate.

I think the mods should get together and agree to one specific set of rules about what is and isn't appropriate and what forms of punishment should be used.

1. swearing, abuse
2. topics/posts, what is and isn't appropriate for the forum/sub-forums

Modes should be there to make the forum fun and come up with ideas to get ppls attention. (this is so easy to do but obviously fallen by the wayside in Aussie culture ) Pass the parcel, muscial chairs u get my gist . comps/games/end of year christmas shit/ birthdays

All this needs to be done by admin not anyone else. 

Edited
7 Months Ago by highkick05
paulc
paulc
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Where is this thread of a mod throwing his weight around with statistics? Lol. I’ve been absent so no idea who it is.

We’ve had a mod that IMO was immature but generated controversy and interest, another mod that was so biased towards his team that he censured others, and another mod who tried to pursued others a certain club had to be added to the A-League. There were others with peculiarities and self interests I’m sure.

But to pick on someone for generating stats would have to be the biggest joke of them all. They’re all human and generally doing a good job. Leave them alone.

In a resort somewhere

Edited
7 Months Ago by paulc
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)

Group: Moderators
We're all happy to receive feedback but the feedback forum is the appropriate place for it. 

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Muz
Muz
World Class

mcjules - 10 Jun 2019 7:24 PM
We're all happy to receive feedback but the feedback forum is the appropriate place for it. 

No one browses this part of the forum McJules.  Decentric has justified his behaviour based on a thread in AF.

Although technically correct you must know that far more views will be captured in AF then here.  And after all isn't that how you get accurate statisics?  Cast the widest net possible?  

Lets see the stats and the cards can fall where they may.

Member since 2008.

AJF
AJF
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

Great work Muz, below is an appropriate reflection of where this forum is heading

1984 by George Orwell

“Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.”

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

sub007 - 10 Jun 2019 6:57 PM
I think we need slightly more moderation to ban the really obvious troll multis like mouflonrouge for example but other than that, the amount of moderation was as fine as it was.

Also the women bashing stuff that was posted should never have been tolerated but I don't think that kind of stuff is usually tolerated anyway.

This is absolutely ludicrous.

I haven't trolled anyone in my entire existence here and ALWAYS treat people with respect.

What you are asking for is one rule for yourself and another rule for others you don't like.

PATHETIC!

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 10 Jun 2019 10:14 PM

I haven't trolled anyone in my entire existence here and ALWAYS treat people with respect.

What you are asking for is one rule for yourself and another rule for others you don't like.

PATHETIC!

😂😂😂sure you havent.i find it strange the people who like decentric's  modding  are you and Paul c .
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)

PATHETIC!

No I'm not.

No one likes an obvious troll multi and most posters on here don't seem to like them either. You have a reputation of being a troll multi and you troll in nearly every thread you post in while offering nothing useful to the forum whatsoever.

I think most people would like to see you banned tbh.
AJF
AJF
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

PATHETIC!

disagreeing with the correct opinion (as defined by certain mods) is now a crime on this forum. as is being facetious. it like 1984 here now