J'ACCUSE HEATHER REID OF THE FFA

J'ACCUSE HEATHER REID OF THE FFA

Author
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi Heather,

Hope you are having a nice time in France viewing the fruits of your labour. 

You need to resign.  You need to leave. You need to vacate. You to get out, You need to disappear from the FFA.

And never be involved in any capacity within Australian football ever again because  this shameful episode where you trashed an innocent persons reputation enabled by your lickspittles followed by a mealy mouthed lawyer written apology to avoid Stajic bankrupting the FFA with legal action proves beyond a shadow of a doubt you have no idea what you're doing & never will.  

We know what you are. We know you didn't mean the apology at all.  We know you don't have any sort of moral compass whatsoever. 

Just leave. Don't wait for the "review".

If you had a conscience you would walk. 

Sincerely,
Australian Football

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Beautiful French mon pote. 

Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

Maintain the rage EZ
StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
she's in a spot of bother, really had the win the WC to have any chance of retaining some traction with fans over her decision to knife Stajic.
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Heather OUT
melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Comment dit "Get Tae Fuck Heather" en Français?

Viennese Vuck

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)

Maybe a petition or a airplane  with sign will get her attention 
Jimo8
Jimo8
Rising Star
Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)Rising Star (976 reputation)

All these wonderful volunteers out here coaching the kids and people like Heather Reid getting a pay check???

FFA, shame. I will not spend a cent on my coaching upgrades with this lot sucking cash out of the coffers. 

HeyItsRobbie
HeyItsRobbie
World Class
World Class (6.8K reputation)World Class (6.8K reputation)World Class (6.8K reputation)World Class (6.8K reputation)World Class (6.8K reputation)World Class (6.8K reputation)World Class (6.8K reputation)World Class (6.8K reputation)World Class (6.8K reputation)World Class (6.8K reputation)World Class (6.8K reputation)

this was your doing, Heather. if we had kept Stajic, we would have gone beyond this game
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Why are you still involved in football Heather you scheming sabotager of Australian football? 

Are you going to apologise to the entire Matilda's team personally for undermining their World Cup efforts? 

Why did no one in the team come out in support of having Stajic removed Heather?  

It's time to go Heather.  

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro

Just a reminder Heather why you should leave Australian football forever.

https://www.ffa.com.au/news/apology-alen-stajcic-heather-reid

I apologise unreservedly for the damage, distress and hurt that I have caused to Alen Stajcic as a professional football coach and long-time servant to, and advocate for, Australian and women’s football.

I understand that my conduct in making public and private statements may have caused serious damage to Mr Stajcic’s reputation, both in Australia and internationally.

On 22 January 2019 The Sydney Morning Herald published a story about the termination of Mr Stajcic’s contract by Football Federation Australia (FFA), in which I was quoted as saying that if people knew the actual facts about Mr Stajcic’s behaviour ‘they would be shocked.’

I also at around this time sent personal communications to a number of people including various members of the media, in which I suggested that, if the whole truth could be told, Mr Stajcic would never work again in women’s football.

I understand also that these communications ended up in the hands of other journalists who have used my words to compound the speculation and innuendo as to the reason why Mr Stajcic’s employment was terminated.

I withdraw my statements entirely and unconditionally. Mr Stajcic’s contract was terminated by FFA, by a decision of the FFA Board, of which I am a member. FFA elected to terminate Mr Stajcic’s employment contract by it making a payment in lieu of notice.

Mr Stajcic’s contract was not terminated by FFA for breach of contract by Mr Stajcic, or because of any misconduct on Mr Stajcic’s part. I accept that I was wrong to imply otherwise.I regret making these statements. I apologise also for pain and suffering that I have caused to Mr Stajcic’s wife and two young children

.Heather Reid

Edited
5 Years Ago by ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/2948243/Reid-facing-push-from-board-to-oust-her?Update=1#bm2948347

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/football-australia-director-heather-reid-facing-push-to-oust-her-from-board-20210209-p570yu.html

Just keeping the repository of shame alive. 

Nunya
Nunya
Hacker
Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)

Why can't you just start one thread on subject, and not necreobump old ass threads where I can see you have dozens of comments calling our certain people but giving no reason as to why. Now that you think you personally deserve 10 of your own threads care to explain how these people were involved?
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro

At the going down of the scum.   We will remember them.  

Fuck off Heather & don't come anywhere near Australian football ever again.  

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search