Official South Melbourne FC thread

Official South Melbourne FC thread

Author
Heart_fan
World Class
World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I watched the match and just didn’t see enough attacking intent from SMFC. Agree the substitution was odd in that situation.

Really like having the NPL available to view on YouTube. Certainly gives additional opportunities to connect to the competition.
PIFA
PIFA
Hacker
Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 19 Jun 2021 1:39 AM
PIFA - 11 May 2021 10:15 AM

Hey PIFA, had to get your re-evaluation on Danny Clark after tonight (when you get a chance to watch stream) ..... You can have him at Knights... easy swap for Albano 👍
Thankfully couldn't attend because of lockdown ..... 3 weeks of no training is no excuse our boys were rusty as f#ck but so were Port and check out Duggan's winner ...... goal, of the season contender,  not often you get such a decent scissorbastard in NPL... well done.
https://mobile.twitter.com/joshparish_/status/1405842792849362946
Our lot couldn't score in a brothel with a fistful of $100 notes.

Nobody can have Albano! :angry: haha. Just watched the highlights, was quite surprised that Clark missed a big opportunity in the first-half. I still rate the guy, he's a good player in the wrong system, so a move elsewhere is probably best for all parties. I think your biggest issue at the moment is the negativity and cluelessness from your head coach, who really needs to be given the flick. Such negativity is fine when you're grinding out 1-0 wins, but when you're unable to chase down a game when you go behind: there's serious issues.

What's going on with Sawyer? Injured?

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

PIFA - 20 Jun 2021 1:43 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 19 Jun 2021 1:39 AM

Nobody can have Albano! :angry: haha. Just watched the highlights, was quite surprised that Clark missed a big opportunity in the first-half. I still rate the guy, he's a good player in the wrong system, so a move elsewhere is probably best for all parties. I think your biggest issue at the moment is the negativity and cluelessness from your head coach, who really needs to be given the flick. Such negativity is fine when you're grinding out 1-0 wins, but when you're unable to chase down a game when you go behind: there's serious issues.

What's going on with Sawyer? Injured?

Sawyer has a torn ligament in his toe, at least that's what he told me at the Avondale game 4 weeks ago, should be coming back soon.... not sure on Schroen or Wallen yet but they are sorely missed... Cup game on Wednesday against Eastern.... if we don't win, I suspect Esteban is on seek.com the next day.
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Heart_fan - 20 Jun 2021 12:45 AM
I watched the match and just didn’t see enough attacking intent from SMFC. Agree the substitution was odd in that situation.

Really like having the NPL available to view on YouTube. Certainly gives additional opportunities to connect to the competition.

None what so ever, I agree.... very very frustrating at the moment. 
Fridays nights stream apparently got 25k over  both NPLVIC games on YouTube and FB. That pretty damn decent... imagine if this was bundled up with all the other NPL streams and offered on Paramount? The content and audience is there for a second division and even 3rd and 4th.....
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Garbage........Enough is enough...  Esteban out!!!!! You tried your chess master defensive brick wall bullshit and it failed.  25 mins of decent football doesn't win games against mountain peasant farmers that grind out results. 
southmelb
southmelb
World Class
World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 3 Jul 2021 11:19 PM
Garbage........Enough is enough...  Esteban out!!!!! You tried your chess master defensive brick wall bullshit and it failed.  25 mins of decent football doesn't win games against mountain peasant farmers that grind out results. 

His lineups and tactics simply dont make any sense. He makes a double sub 35 mins in when he realises he got it wrong, nice going idiot already 2 goals down. He has shattered the confidence of the entire squad.

Surely our cup exit on Tuesday will be his final game in charge.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

southmelb - 4 Jul 2021 12:07 AM
Monoethnic Social Club - 3 Jul 2021 11:19 PM

His lineups and tactics simply dont make any sense. He makes a double sub 35 mins in when he realises he got it wrong, nice going idiot already 2 goals down. He has shattered the confidence of the entire squad.

Surely our cup exit on Tuesday will be his final game in charge.

I missed Fridays game, was freezing cold and I was rugged up,on the couch with a fever and tonsillitis so ordinarily I would be absolutely crawling out of my skin to attend  the cup game on Tuesday.... I am going of course  but to be perfectly honest for the first time in ages I really don't want to. I'm petrified of what team he will send to get crucified by Oakleigh, its going to be very very ugly.  To all you Hellas hating  assholes out there, watch the FFA cup,stream on Tuesday and revel in our absolute shitness... 
southmelb
southmelb
World Class
World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 5 Jul 2021 12:03 AM
southmelb - 4 Jul 2021 12:07 AM

I missed Fridays game, was freezing cold and I was rugged up,on the couch with a fever and tonsillitis so ordinarily I would be absolutely crawling out of my skin to attend  the cup game on Tuesday.... I am going of course  but to be perfectly honest for the first time in ages I really don't want to. I'm petrified of what team he will send to get crucified by Oakleigh, its going to be very very ugly.  To all you Hellas hating  assholes out there, watch the FFA cup,stream on Tuesday and revel in our absolute shitness... 

Was Saturday, basically he started Hore and Wallen on the wing, had our actual wingers on the bench, when we fell 2-0 behind he made a double sub in the 35th and put Gerrie and Bates on lol. The guy is nuts! Oakleigh will have about 30-40 shots on goal tonight.
PIFA
PIFA
Hacker
Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)Hacker (428 reputation)

southmelb - 6 Jul 2021 5:10 AM

Was Saturday, basically he started Hore and Wallen on the wing, had our actual wingers on the bench, when we fell 2-0 behind he made a double sub in the 35th and put Gerrie and Bates on lol. The guy is nuts! Oakleigh will have about 30-40 shots on goal tonight.

Do us a favour for Friday night and kick the s*** out of them please :laugh: If you're gonna go out, just make sure none of them are feeling all that crash hot for their trip to Somers St on Fri night ;)

In all seriousness, the slump you guys have had is quite a surprise in one way, but not such a surprise in others. I didn't expect your defence to crumble repeatedly tbh: it looked so damn solid. Scoring goals has always been a problem for you this season though, and irrespective of if Sawyer was in your XI atm, I think that would still be a problem for you. You're missing a genuine #9, who just finds a way to get the ball in the back of the net. Milos wasn't a good all-round player, you didn't really want him involved in the build up play, but if he got that ball in the box: you were confident it was ending up in the back of the net. You don't have a player with that predatory instinct atm imo.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Yeah sorry, Saturday... Im that pissed off I mixed my days :) 
Tonight is going to be miserable, where the f#ck is Marshall BTW?
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

PIFA - 6 Jul 2021 8:41 AM

Do us a favour for Friday night and kick the s*** out of them please :laugh: If you're gonna go out, just make sure none of them are feeling all that crash hot for their trip to Somers St on Fri night ;)

In all seriousness, the slump you guys have had is quite a surprise in one way, but not such a surprise in others. I didn't expect your defence to crumble repeatedly tbh: it looked so damn solid. Scoring goals has always been a problem for you this season though, and irrespective of if Sawyer was in your XI atm, I think that would still be a problem for you. You're missing a genuine #9, who just finds a way to get the ball in the back of the net. Milos wasn't a good all-round player, you didn't really want him involved in the build up play, but if he got that ball in the box: you were confident it was ending up in the back of the net. You don't have a player with that predatory instinct atm imo.

Mate, Im sorry to say that they are coming to Somers St with a bagfull of goals under their belt after tonight and oozing confidence. We simply dont have the cattle at the moment. Cant see little Gerrie kicking the shit out of anyone lol.... 
Missing more than a decent #9 at the moment, we cant even get into the final third to NEED a #9 :(.
We need a #10 and more importantly a system of play that involves him (Schroen just cant play that role anymore IMO) being able to hold and distribute... Esteban is doing some sort of Argentitinian mystical rotate the squad every 15 mins thing and the players are ALL cooked. Gerrie is having his worst season ever, Hore is now relegated to little cameo spurts with the ball, Danny Clark .... well ..... just doing Danny Clark things..... Our two CBs (at least nominally as Lirim has been asked to play every position on the park except for GK this season)  are vying for club golden boot this year....... its a farce. I hate to say it but unless we get point in the next 3 rounds we are going down this year......
southmelb
southmelb
World Class

Actually Milos in his prime (2013-15) was a good all round player, and was often involved in the build up play. He became a pure goal poacher in his last 3 years at South as his body started catching up with him.

Whats embarassing this season is that every club seems to have 2-3 strikers on their books, it never occured to South to sign another striker.
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Hey PIFA..... sending you the Choakleigh boys to Somers St on Friday, whipped like the dogs they are.... your welcome buddy :) hahahahaha ... dead on their feet after 120 mins plus penalties....  AND we played some decent football. Pavlou  had the  best game of his life, Jankovic was immense,  Elmazi is just a wonderful wonderful player, Hore and Clark very very good... overall, considering the dread I felt going into the game I actually think we deserved to win in normal time... Oh well magic of the cup and all that shit.... Aleague club or Davenport away please FFA.. havent been to Tassie in more than a year.....
ONE LIFE, ONE LOVE, ONE CLUB ..... FORZA HELLAS..........
southmelb
southmelb
World Class

The players killed themselves last night, left it all on the ground, incredible effort, this win belongs to them not the coach. I dont think we will have much left for Gully on Friday - might have to just setlle for being a good cup team.

PIFA
PIFA
Hacker

Monoethnic Social Club - 7 Jul 2021 12:56 AM

Hey PIFA..... sending you the Choakleigh boys to Somers St on Friday, whipped like the dogs they are.... your welcome buddy :) hahahahaha ... dead on their feet after 120 mins plus penalties....  AND we played some decent football. Pavlou  had the  best game of his life, Jankovic was immense,  Elmazi is just a wonderful wonderful player, Hore and Clark very very good... overall, considering the dread I felt going into the game I actually think we deserved to win in normal time... Oh well magic of the cup and all that shit.... Aleague club or Davenport away please FFA.. havent been to Tassie in more than a year.....
ONE LIFE, ONE LOVE, ONE CLUB ..... FORZA HELLAS..........

There was certainly a lot of feeling in the game, I found it quite enjoyable to watch the stream on Facebook. Both teams impressed me tbh, and there were a few "wow" moments too. Like when you guys hit the bar and then it looked like the rebound was handballed on the line [commentary insisted it wasn't], or when Clark was rounded and then Jankovic [?] slid and stopped it on the line too. There really wasn't a bad player on the pitch for either team, although there were a few that were acting like gooses! Foschini and Holmes were trying to start fights every 5 seconds, Joe Guest must have left plenty of craters on the pitch from where he continually dived, Norton was a bit of a goose with the [extremely minimal] contact that Adam Thomas made with him - Norton also initiated the contact too :laugh:, and Hore holding his head and having the game stopped for a leg injury was a bit of the dark arts too!

Was able to call all of the misses that happened, there were a lot of telegraphed pens in there. Foschini certainly didn't hold back in his celebrations when he scored, so I guess there's a lot of animosity held towards him that I wasn't aware of. I said to friends that Aryn Williams is the player that Knights should target on Friday night, as I think he's extremely overrated, so I had a bit of a chuckle when he missed the decisive pen. Someone on the stream said that Oakleigh has already been trying to postpone the game to Saturday, so I won't be surprised if there's an "outbreak" or something along those lines that sees the game delayed, as that's their 'go to' move this season: just look at the Preston game they had delayed numerous times so that they could complete signings.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

PIFA - 7 Jul 2021 8:47 AM
Monoethnic Social Club - 7 Jul 2021 12:56 AM

There was certainly a lot of feeling in the game, I found it quite enjoyable to watch the stream on Facebook. Both teams impressed me tbh, and there were a few "wow" moments too. Like when you guys hit the bar and then it looked like the rebound was handballed on the line [commentary insisted it wasn't], or when Clark was rounded and then Jankovic [?] slid and stopped it on the line too. There really wasn't a bad player on the pitch for either team, although there were a few that were acting like gooses! Foschini and Holmes were trying to start fights every 5 seconds, Joe Guest must have left plenty of craters on the pitch from where he continually dived, Norton was a bit of a goose with the [extremely minimal] contact that Adam Thomas made with him - Norton also initiated the contact too :laugh:, and Hore holding his head and having the game stopped for a leg injury was a bit of the dark arts too!

Was able to call all of the misses that happened, there were a lot of telegraphed pens in there. Foschini certainly didn't hold back in his celebrations when he scored, so I guess there's a lot of animosity held towards him that I wasn't aware of. I said to friends that Aryn Williams is the player that Knights should target on Friday night, as I think he's extremely overrated, so I had a bit of a chuckle when he missed the decisive pen. Someone on the stream said that Oakleigh has already been trying to postpone the game to Saturday, so I won't be surprised if there's an "outbreak" or something along those lines that sees the game delayed, as that's their 'go to' move this season: just look at the Preston game they had delayed numerous times so that they could complete signings.

Damn man, dont say outbreak out loud.... I was f#ckin there last night......lol.
Was actually a  very hard fought, decent match from our lads and Im proud of each and every one of them. Our defensive form hasn't been shit this year its just the frustrating inability to score that undermines our whole effort, Defensively, apart from few squeaky bum moments, we are usually very well structured and were again so last night.  I just watched the replay and must say that even a neutral observer would admit we had the wood on them for at least 3/4  of the game... I don't know what was said to the lads before the match but they came out with a point to prove.. pressed like machines all night and it was at times a very very fast paced, game. Play like that every week, win lose or draw and I reckon most fans would be happy.
As for bad blood with Oakleigh, yeah on a supporter level there has been ever since the NSL disbanded and former fanatical Hellas fans couldn't be f#cked  driving to Lakeside anymore if they weren't in the limelight so went to Victory in the Summer and Choakleigh in the Winter... Dont know what set Fish off to celebrate and gesture like that to the crowd, he was threatening to jump the fence and stab one of the fans after the game the old goose. Was a fan favourite at Lakeside and premiership player, life member,  yet chose to kiss the Oakleigh symbol (I hope he gargled with dettol afterwards I hear Oakleigh wash the team kits together with the prostitutes and strippers clothes from their brothel nights) like that after scoring but it wasn't appreciated. Hahaha if he did that a Somers St I can imagine the bottles thrown at his head would be plentiful. Lol
Williams at R full back is the chink I agree, couldn't keep up with any pace all  night and was shattered by the end. Keep an eye on Knowles though cheeky bastard is always quick to slip his marker and run the diagonal into the box, not super quick but has the first touch of a surgeon. 
Give them a smacking, we'll be much obliged :)
Edited
3 Years Ago by Monoethnic Social Club
PIFA
PIFA
Hacker

Monoethnic Social Club - 7 Jul 2021 10:42 PM
PIFA - 7 Jul 2021 8:47 AM

Damn man, dont say outbreak out loud.... I was f#ckin there last night......lol.
Was actually a  very hard fought, decent match from our lads and Im proud of each and every one of them. Our defensive form hasn't been shit this year its just the frustrating inability to score that undermines our whole effort, Defensively, apart from few squeaky bum moments, we are usually very well structured and were again so last night.  I just watched the replay and must say that even a neutral observer would admit we had the wood on them for at least 3/4  of the game... I don't know what was said to the lads before the match but they came out with a point to prove.. pressed like machines all night and it was at times a very very fast paced, game. Play like that every week, win lose or draw and I reckon most fans would be happy.
As for bad blood with Oakleigh, yeah on a supporter level there has been ever since the NSL disbanded and former fanatical Hellas fans couldn't be f#cked  driving to Lakeside anymore if they weren't in the limelight so went to Victory in the Summer and Choakleigh in the Winter... Dont know what set Fish off to celebrate and gesture like that to the crowd, he was threatening to jump the fence and stab one of the fans after the game the old goose. Was a fan favourite at Lakeside and premiership player, life member,  yet chose to kiss the Oakleigh symbol (I hope he gargled with dettol afterwards I hear Oakleigh wash the team kits together with the prostitutes and strippers clothes from their brothel nights) like that after scoring but it wasn't appreciated. Hahaha if he did that a Somers St I can imagine the bottles thrown at his head would be plentiful. Lol
Williams at R full back is the chink I agree, couldn't keep up with any pace all  night and was shattered by the end. Keep an eye on Knowles though cheeky bastard is always quick to slip his marker and run the diagonal into the box, not super quick but has the first touch of a surgeon. 
Give them a smacking, we'll be much obliged :)

Game's going ahead tonight, so we must have told them to GTFO :D lol. Hopefully we can take advantage of any tired legs out there, and if we can perform to the same level as we did against Heidelberg... we're in with a chance.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

PIFA - 9 Jul 2021 8:58 AM
Monoethnic Social Club - 7 Jul 2021 10:42 PM

Game's going ahead tonight, so we must have told them to GTFO :D lol. Hopefully we can take advantage of any tired legs out there, and if we can perform to the same level as we did against Heidelberg... we're in with a chance.

FORZA CROATIA!!!!!!!!!!!
southmelb
southmelb
World Class

Can imagine a big letdown tonight after the high of Tuesday, cant see South running out the game well tonight, hope im wrong but i think Gully take it, maybe easily as well if they jump us early.
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

southmelb - 9 Jul 2021 10:27 AM
Can imagine a big letdown tonight after the high of Tuesday, cant see South running out the game well tonight, hope im wrong but i think Gully take it, maybe easily as well if they jump us early.

Im thinking the opposite actually. Was a bit of fire in the belly on Tuesday night from the lads and combine that with the impending City cup game I think we may see a little more interest on the park. 
Steve07
Steve07
Under 7s
Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)

Omg so pumped for the city match! What dates it on?
PIFA
PIFA
Hacker

Monoethnic Social Club - 9 Jul 2021 9:49 AM
PIFA - 9 Jul 2021 8:58 AM

FORZA CROATIA!!!!!!!!!!!

1-1 draw :angry: We had about 3 chances that we SHOULD have buried, including 2 tap ins [1 open goal!] but we fluffed them. Extremely disappointing, it's got to be said. Oakleigh benefited massively from an extremely questionable refereeing performance, though the referee did at least have the cahones to book Tyson Holmes for a pathetic dive in the box.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

PIFA - 9 Jul 2021 9:46 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 9 Jul 2021 9:49 AM

1-1 draw :angry: We had about 3 chances that we SHOULD have buried, including 2 tap ins [1 open goal!] but we fluffed them. Extremely disappointing, it's got to be said. Oakleigh benefited massively from an extremely questionable refereeing performance, though the referee did at least have the cahones to book Tyson Holmes for a pathetic dive in the box.

I think that's Tyson's first ever booking.... hahaha You've gotta watch him live (if you haven't mate) he is yapping in the refs ear the whole game.... wwhhhhhahhhhhh wwwhahhhhha can't believe the niggly shitty little things he gets away with.... never liked him, even when he was at South.
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Nice!!!!!!!
ttps://twitter.com/FFACup/status/1415176731741274113
For the first time in @FFACup history, a weekend match will take place in the Round of 32! This begins in a shift in how the FFA Cup will be fixtured, maximising viewing and attendance opportunities for fans of the competition and participating clubs.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

https://mobile.twitter.com/smfc/status/1421426433398755331
Thank God the soccer is back... now for all the morons to go and get vaccinated so that they can let us back in to watch a game live.....
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

https://mobile.twitter.com/smfc/status/1443851426862538753
A quick reminder that the  SMFC vs Melb City anticipated round of 32 FFA cup match is anticipated for end of October.
We would like to invite all WU fans to our wonderful stadium to experience what it would be like playing against an Aleague team in a stadium you don't have to share WITH ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!
SUTHERLANDBEAR
SUTHERLANDBEAR
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 1 Oct 2021 10:41 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/smfc/status/1443851426862538753
A quick reminder that the  SMFC vs Melb City anticipated round of 32 FFA cup match is anticipated for end of October.
We would like to invite all WU fans to our wonderful stadium to experience what it would be like playing against an Aleague team in a stadium you don't have to share WITH ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Your "Stadium " is actually quite rubbish TBF.
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

SUTHERLANDBEAR - 1 Oct 2021 10:50 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 1 Oct 2021 10:41 PM

Your "Stadium " is actually quite rubbish TBF.

Your opinion is quite unwanted to be fairer... To those of us who call it home, its better than Wembley.
It may be rubbish, and have a running track etc etc. But WU and the APL were salivating greedily over it after claiming it was sooo shit and now they can just f#ck themselves and go play at a footy oval in Ballarat. ;)
SUTHERLANDBEAR
SUTHERLANDBEAR
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 1 Oct 2021 11:00 PM
SUTHERLANDBEAR - 1 Oct 2021 10:50 PM

Your opinion is quite unwanted to be fairer... To those of us who call it home, its better than Wembley.
It may be rubbish, and have a running track etc etc. But WU and the APL were salivating greedily over it after claiming it was sooo shit and now they can just f#ck themselves and go play at a footy oval in Ballarat. ;)

It's a public forum and all opinions are welcome just like your's.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search