Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories

Author
avy1990
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Inspired by Funky's Plane thread.

Whats everyone's favourite conspiracies etc. Post them.

I'm completely behind the fact that Sept 11 was one. I'm looking at the Pentagon pics now.

How the hell did a plane only cause that?, With no fuel around, No fuselage etc.
marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

No sarcasm involved here.

9/11 was a conspiracy. The enire damaged area of the Pentagon is smaller then the plane that hit it, and before the outer wall collapsed, only one hole could be seen and it was only 16ft wide.

Also the blowouts on the sides of the Twin Towers as they fell is a clear indication of controlled demolition.

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

avy1990
avy1990
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Yeah, as I said I am 100% convinced it was work of the Government.

I still remember watching it too. But then i was enthralled with it
marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Have you watched Loose Change? That convinced me.

The Flight 93 footage is weird, there are no bodies, blood or significant debris.

Edited by marconi101: 1/6/2009 10:26:07 PM

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

avy1990
avy1990
Legend

marconi101 wrote:
Have you watched Loose Change? That convinced me.

The Flight 93 footage is weird, there are no bodies, blood or significant debris.

Edited by marconi101: 1/6/2009 10:26:07 PM

Nah, I havent. Is it a movie or something?
marconi101
marconi101
Legend

An independent documentary series. They have made several versions, look for them on Youtube.

Edited by marconi101: 1/6/2009 10:36:24 PM

socceroos_fan
socceroos_fan
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

That money thing with 9/11 helped convince me too. And the numbers of the plane in the font of windings.
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
:roll:
I am not convinced. Convince me. With no bullshit for once, please.
avy1990
avy1990
Legend

socceroos_fan wrote:
That money thing with 9/11 helped convince me too. And the numbers of the plane in the font of windings.

:-s

Whats the wingdings thing?
socceroos_fan
socceroos_fan
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

1. Open up a blank Word document.

2. Type in Q33 NY in capitals (this is the flight number of the 1st plane to hit the WTC)

3. Highlight it.

4. Change the font size to 48.

5. Change the actual font to wingdings (1).

socceroos_fan
socceroos_fan
Legend

Lol Some guy has a lot of time:
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/wingdings-911.html wrote:
Subject: FW: number11

Amazing! Do exercise at end

This is SO weird!!!!

THIS IS REALLY FREAKY!

1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy
the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5=11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9+1+1=11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9+1+1=11.
Sheer coincidence..?!

Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2+5+4=11.
2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2+5+4=11.
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3+1+1+2+4 =11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

''For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allahand lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still unconvinced about all of this..?!

Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS

What do you think now..?!

avy1990
avy1990
Legend

I've read all that before, its nuts
socceroos_fan
socceroos_fan
Legend

Yeh same. Just thought i'd use it to 'convince' imno lol.
I don't really know whether or not i think it was a conspiracy. I think well "I can't see a govt. ever doing such a thing" but then i realise that it's America...
All this conspiracy talk is making me sleepy...I'm off. :)
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Not convincing at all sfan. Think about the plethora of numbers involved here. About the hundreds of different combinations. The chance that there would be NO relationship to the simple numbers of 9 and 11 is virtually 0.
Yes, coincidence is much more likely than we imagine it to be. Look at all the relationships with the assasinations of Kennedy etc. It is just that, COINCIDENCE. Stop being foolish.
GazGoldCoast
GazGoldCoast
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

The problem with 911 conspiracies is that there are by now too many variations. If you accept all of them, they soon begin to conflict. It's better to carefully examine the proven facts, and then you can see the glaring holes in the official explanations.

You don't need to construct a "conspiracy theory", just keep asking the right questions.

Edited by Gazgoldcoast: 1/6/2009 11:26:48 PM
macktheknife
macktheknife
Legend

socceroos_fan wrote:
1. Open up a blank Word document.

2. Type in Q33 NY in capitals (this is the flight number of the 1st plane to hit the WTC)

3. Highlight it.

4. Change the font size to 48.

5. Change the actual font to wingdings (1).

You do realise this isn't actually true?

None of the planes involved in the 9/11 attacks had the flight number "Q33 NY". "Q33 NY" has nothing to do with any of the planes involved. It's simply made up.

This is what V9.11 actually is in the Quran:

Quote:
But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.

The actual loose change bullshit I'm not even going to bother with.

http://forums.randi.org/local_links.php?catid=18

Go there, download:
9-11 Loose Change Second Edition Viewer Guide

And read it.

I think the easiest way to show bullshit is by seeing the dozens of variant theories about "what hit the pentagon". You will get "Global Hawk Drone". "Tomahawk Missile". "USAF Cargo Plane". "Passenger Jet with all the passengers taken out and flown remotely." "Gulf Stream Jet".

Edited by macktheknife: 2/6/2009 12:50:59 AM
Legend

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,20341165-5007191,00.html
avy1990
avy1990
Legend

Guest wrote:
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,20341165-5007191,00.html

Pfft. Of course they have all the answers ready for the questions. Its all part of the coverup i tells ya.
socceroos_fan
socceroos_fan
Legend

Lol i didn't say i beleived them or anything...they're just 'Theories' which is what this thread is about...I'm torn between whether 9/11 was or not but i'm just getting both sides (no matter how stupid or coincidental one side may seem to be).
leftrightout
leftrightout
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Not that I need to gain the support of the few people in here with their head in the sand - but the evidence of 911 being that of an independent inside organisation within government completely outweighs the cock and bull story feed to us like chicken feed by the Bush administration. Most of you were impressionable little kids in 2001, I was 18 and remember everything in detail.

1. Bush needed a reason to invade Iraq. Prior to 911 there was no reason. The very first country Bush blamed was Iraq - but Richard Clarke who worked for the government and had just published a book about terrorism turned the focus back to Afghanistan and Bin Laden and the Iraq war was deferred until Bush vowed to defend the 'axis of evil' and went for Iraq anyway for the infamous 'weapons of mass distruction' that were never found. Bush ignored the UN security council and and invaded Iraq anyway - no surprises there.

2. NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) - Is a security system that scans the airways across Canada and the USA for the first time ever since it began in the cold war days 'malfunctioned' on Sept 11 2001. There was nothing guarding the airways on that day for the first time in NORADS history. This is FACT.

3. When US was in lock down and all aircraft was grounded - there was one plane that was allowed to leave and it carried the Bin Laden family. This is documented FACT. Bin Laden is not just a cave man you see - his family are royalty billionaire oil barons - just like Bush.
Legend

My most beleived conspiracy is that of the Aurora prject.
Legend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stVmEmJ666M
GazGoldCoast
GazGoldCoast
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

leftrightout wrote:
Most of you were impressionable little kids in 2001, I was 18 and remember everything in detail.

LOL! I was 35, on my honeymoon in Hawaii. We got stuck on Oahu for a week, only military planes and Bin Laden's family allowed in US airspace. It was noticeable how the Bush team did very little to alleviate the sense of fear and panic - they even cancelled Little League baseball games around the nation! As if they wanted people to be afraid.

And then, just when things were finally getting back to normal, there was the anthrax scare - another good "conspiracy theory" there! The FBI chased the wrong suspect for years, then hounded another guy to his death, and belatedly declared him the sole perp based on farcical scientific evidence. As if they didn't want to know the truth.

No coincidence that Bush Snr was head of the CIA for years, and was VP when Reagan was shot and nearly killed. Bush was in charge of the investigation which found no "conspiracy theory" there, even though the gunman was an old friend of his other son, Neil Bush. Nothing to see here, folks!
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend

when quoting the quran, it is very important to understand that what you read, may not actually mean what it says. the quran is a very sacred book and it is only fully understood by a few people who have studied it for years. The language of the time is very old and different to today, and hence does not translate to what we just see all the time. We need to be careful when doing these things and the same would go for all the other books.

im not taking offense, just thought id add my 2 cents.
Legend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(aircraft)
macktheknife
macktheknife
Legend

leftrightout wrote:

1. Bush needed a reason to invade Iraq. Prior to 911 there was no reason. The very first country Bush blamed was Iraq - but Richard Clarke who worked for the government and had just published a book about terrorism turned the focus back to Afghanistan and Bin Laden and the Iraq war was deferred until Bush vowed to defend the 'axis of evil' and went for Iraq anyway for the infamous 'weapons of mass distruction' that were never found. Bush ignored the UN security council and and invaded Iraq anyway - no surprises there.

2. NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) - Is a security system that scans the airways across Canada and the USA for the first time ever since it began in the cold war days 'malfunctioned' on Sept 11 2001. There was nothing guarding the airways on that day for the first time in NORADS history. This is FACT.

3. When US was in lock down and all aircraft was grounded - there was one plane that was allowed to leave and it carried the Bin Laden family. This is documented FACT. Bin Laden is not just a cave man you see - his family are royalty billionaire oil barons - just like Bush.

1. Has nothing to do with planes hitting the WTC or Pentagon.

2. Wrong. Apart from the fact Norad protects from threats outside the US and Canada (it's built to identify Soviet bomber and missiles and intercept if possible), it wasn't "malfunctioning" it was working just fine, and had been overseeing a training mission based around it's original task of intercepting bombers coming from the soviet union.

It also has nothing to do with planes hitting the WTC or Pentagon.

The US also had the usual number of planes in the US protecting the country. 14. Yes, only 14 to protect the entire country. That's what budget cutbacks and defeating the Soviets did.

3. The Bin Laden family is pretty big, and they aren't all terrorists, and maybe they were allowed to leave to avoid any potential? You are also wrong about planes not being allowed to take off. Unless you mean civilian only, which might be the case.

Oh, it also has nothing to do with planes hitting the WTC or Pentagon.
nr690
nr690
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Bavarian illuminati. New World Order.

Please no Dan Brown quotes or refrences.
leftrightout
leftrightout
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

macktheknife wrote:
leftrightout wrote:

1. Has nothing to do with planes hitting the WTC or Pentagon.

2. Wrong. Apart from the fact Norad protects from threats outside the US and Canada (it's built to identify Soviet bomber and missiles and intercept if possible), it wasn't "malfunctioning" it was working just fine, and had been overseeing a training mission based around it's original task of intercepting bombers coming from the soviet union. [:lol: yes the soviet union is back everybody! :roll: ]

It also has nothing to do with planes hitting the WTC or Pentagon.

The US also had the usual number of planes in the US protecting the country. 14. Yes, only 14 to protect the entire country. That's what budget cutbacks and defeating the Soviets did.

3. The Bin Laden family is pretty big, and they aren't all terrorists, and maybe they were allowed to leave to avoid any potential? You are also wrong about planes not being allowed to take off. Unless you mean civilian only, which might be the case.

Oh, it also has nothing to do with planes hitting the WTC or Pentagon.

Get your head out your arse - It's all relevant.

Do you know how quick even the primitive FA18 hornets are compared to commercial airliners? If it sees a plane travel off coarse there is a military jet there within seconds - not on 911.

The soviet union was long gone before 2001 and NORAD is still the USA primary airspace. security.

Here's s a fact - the only 2 buildings ever to collapse in the world from a aircraft collision are the WTC. The amount of heat generated from aircraft fuel is not enough to liquefy solid steel beams in a building and cause it to implode on itself. It's impossible.

Edited by leftrightout: 2/6/2009 03:34:08 PM
Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

zimbos_05 wrote:
when quoting the quran, it is very important to understand that what you read, may not actually mean what it says. the quran is a very sacred book and it is only fully understood by a few people who have studied it for years. The language of the time is very old and different to today, and hence does not translate to what we just see all the time. We need to be careful when doing these things and the same would go for all the other books.

im not taking offense, just thought id add my 2 cents.

Im reading Brad Thors The Last Prophet and in this book he talks alot about Muslims and the Qran and hiow the terrorists have majorly misinterpreted the Quran, its really interesting but it also a fiction boom.
macktheknife
macktheknife
Legend

Quote:
Do you know how quick even the primitive FA18 hornets are compared to commercial airliners? If it sees a plane travel off course there is a military jet there within seconds - not on 911.

The only time Norad had intercepted a plane off course in it's history was once, with Payne Stewart. 1997 iirc.

Maybe now you get planes intercepted if they go off course, but not before 9/11.

Quote:
The soviet union was long gone before 2001 and NORAD is still the USA primary airspace. security.

Before 9/11 (and maybe afterward, I'm not sure), Norad was not involved in patrolling or protecting the interior airspace of the United States.

It's mission is to protect, detect and intercept attempts by the Soviet Union (and Russia after the Soviet Union broke up) to send Missiles or Bombers into the US.

Quote:
Here's s a fact - the only 2 buildings ever to collapse in the world from a aircraft collision are the WTC. The amount of heat generated from aircraft fuel is not enough to liquefy solid steel beams in a building and cause it to implode on itself. It's impossible.

Sigh. You don't need to liquefy a steel beam to make it worthless for structural integrity purposes.

I'm sure if you flew a massive commercial airliner at 600 mph filled with jet fuel into most large buildings they would stand a good chance of being destroyed as well.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search