Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories

Author
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Don't see the point in covering it all up if it is real. The existence of life beyond our Earth will be the greatest discovery in the history of our species IMO, so what's the point in covering it up?

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Mass hysteria driven by media outlets. Not necessarily mass hysteria in that everyone goes nuts and riots, pillages and loots; rather potential instilling of fear into the general public (imagine the implications this could have [had] on religions: judgement day, appocalypse etc), media presence/involvement placing an extra burden on research. Things more along those lines. Of course, Im not ignoring the fact that maybe governments are being selfish and arrogant and want to cover up simply for their own benefit.

But seriously, I don't care either way.
Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

This just in

Asked just when Dr Mitchell believes these Aliens to have made contact and where from he replied
"A lonng time ago in a galaxy far far away"

See ladies and gents thats why Star Wars and drugs dont mix

Edited by fredsta: 16/6/2009 03:53:41 PM
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:
Asked just when Dr Mitchell believes these Aliens to have made contact and where from he replied
"A lonng time ago in a galaxy far far away"

That's not in the article?

I'm sure his opinion would carry more weight if he weren't 77 and senile...and he had some kind of EVIDENCE.
leftrightout
leftrightout
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

I agree that he may be senile and that he has no evidence. But - a man with his credentials wouldn't just say all that for no reason at all other then the latter.

These days if you come out with anything 'crazy talk' the media barley takes notice anyway. If he were 100% correct and there was undeniable evidence - nobody would give a shit.

That's the world we live in.
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)

Interesting thread 
petszk
petszk
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 14 May 2021 8:25 AM
Interesting thread 

OI!
I'm the necro-thread bumper around here, not you!

:hehe:

Edited
3 Years Ago by petszk
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

I know someone who thinks that the Government of Australia, the police force, courts etc are companies that exist to serve shareholders, likely WHO and the UN according to them.

Their evidence is that it's listed on company directories like here COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA Company Profile | Forrest, AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY, Australia | Competitors, Financials & Contacts - Dun & Bradstreet (dnb.com)

Can someone explain this, I personally think it's all BS but because I have no knowledge of the area it's hard to counter point
Edited
3 Years Ago by Glory Recruit
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Glory Recruit - 9 Sep 2021 4:33 PM
I know someone who thinks that the Government of Australia, the police force, courts etc are companies that exist to serve shareholders, likely WHO and the UN according to them.

Their evidence is that it's listed on company directories like here COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA Company Profile | Forrest, AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY, Australia | Competitors, Financials & Contacts - Dun & Bradstreet (dnb.com)

Can someone explain this, I personally think it's all BS but because I have no knowledge of the area it's hard to counter point
Is the person claiming to be a sovereign citizen and uses the manga carta? Which holds no weight in Oz as it was written  for kings . 
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 9 Sep 2021 4:51 PM
Glory Recruit - 9 Sep 2021 4:33 PM
Is the person claiming to be a sovereign citizen and uses the manga carta? Which holds no weight in Oz as it was written  for kings . 

I believe that’s what they’ve started to lean towards yes, the whole sovereign citizen/ freemen of the land thing.

Would like to know why the govt etc are listed on Dun & bradstreet though, as that’s their main point
Edited
3 Years Ago by Glory Recruit
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Glory Recruit - 9 Sep 2021 4:55 PM
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 9 Sep 2021 4:51 PM

I believe that’s what they’ve started to lean towards yes, the whole sovereign citizen/ freemen of the land thing.

Would like to know why the govt etc are listed on Dun & bradstreet though, as that’s their main point
Due to the fact the commonwealth of Australia has to be registered . Due to people squatting on bakes online. 

Carlito
Carlito
Legend

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 9 Sep 2021 5:21 PM
Glory Recruit - 9 Sep 2021 4:55 PM
Due to the fact the commonwealth of Australia has to be registered . Due to people squatting on bakes online. 

*domains online
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Same goes for American states 
AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

this is my favorite conspiracy, few exerts below and link

Birds Aren't Real

In 1947 the C.I.A. was founded, its sole responsibility to watch and survey tens of thousands of Americans suspected of doing communist things. This orchestrated stalking epidemic went on for almost 5 years, and few were found guilty of any real crimes. However, it became clear in the early 1950s that the threat of communism was only going to rise, and a broader system was needed to track any individual who was suspected of such activity. The fears were only encouraged when in 1951, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were wrongly arrested and convicted of espionage against the United States- accused of spying on behalf of the Soviet Union (the big boy communist people.) This highly publicized event gave the government a small window to implement a new program that would place the first CCTV surveillance cameras in areas with a high Russian immigrant concentration.

It is imperative that we discuss the methods that the government used to extinguish over 12 billion birds between 1959 and 1971. If we are to make disciples of the birds aren’t real movement, we must equip each and every person with the knowledge of what truly happened in this saga of insanity and government corruption. Here are the facts and eyewitness accounts of various key events that occurred within our nation that completely destroyed every man woman and child bird in existence.

23 men from within the Boeing Engineering department travelled to Area 51 in the back of an old school bus that they purchased from a salvage yard in Mukilteo Washington. They were seen by a few individuals bringing couches and rugs into the bus, and were also heard discussing and I quote,” really cool playlists for the road trip.”

Clearly, the Boeing Engineers didn’t get the memo from Dulles about remaining undetected, and actually painted “Area 51 or bust” on both sides of the bus. Whenever they would stop for gas, they would set up a makeshift campsite in the parking lot and sing songs with titles such as “I left my Honey for Area 51,” and,” Let’s Kill all the Birds.” They attracted a lot of attention, and the locals of a town in Idaho claimed that the men would reveal intimate details of what they were doing. Clearly, they were complete idiots; but their idiocy is one of the hardest pieces of evidence on how the government killed the birds. While 22 of the men made it to Nevada, one man did not. Neil Ford was the only engineer that lived to tell the story, as he was left in a Waffle House bathroom because the others claimed,” he had to pee too many times, and was ruining the vibe of the road trip.”

Upon making it to Area 51, the 22 remaining engineers were tasked with designing a new version of the B-52, the B-52B. The B stands for Bird or Barack, and it was to be a brand-new model of the B-52 that had 450-gallon water tanks in the place of the bomb compartments. The water tanks were hard to design, and one of the engineers almost gave up, but Dulles hit him over the head with a 40-pound wrench to try and “knock some sense into him.” This unintentionally put the man into a coma, to which he never awoke. Scared out of their minds, the remaining 21 engineers vowed to finish designing the airplane so they could leave Area 51 for good. This was to be a faulty dream however, as none of the men were ever seen again. We only know this information because 12 pallets of classified documents were stolen from a warehouse by one of our Birds Aren’t Real patriots- but we’ll get to that later.

It took 2 years to build the 120 bombers, and once they were finished, the Boeing Engineers were told that they were free to go home. However, they were intercepted 30 minutes into their trip back to Washington and were put in the back of an armored troop transport vehicle. The men were sent to the front line in Vietnam, which Dulles hoped would seal their fate. Each of the engineers actually survived for 3 weeks in intense combat and were kidnapped by the Viet Cong only after they ran out of ammunition. The men were not heard from again.

Now you may be wondering, how were the birds actually killed? What method was used to accomplish this act of mass murder? Good question. The water tanks in the bombers were filled with a specially formulated bird poison, that once consumed, would give the bird a virus that could be passed onto other birds. The poison was sprayed from an altitude of 8,000 feet and would completely dissolve before it hit the ground. Which meant that only birds would be affected by its terror, and once a single drop of the poison struck the birds feathers, the virus would take hold through the fibers and make its way into the bloodstream. The virus would then affect the bone structure in such a way that total decomposition of the birds would take place within 24 hours.

On October 25th, 1963 Kennedy was shown a prototype of the Turkey X500- a robot that specialized in killing larger birds like eagles and falcons. The robot displayed its surveillance skills, as well as its ability to find and track escaped criminals (as we learned from chapter 1, this was one of the things that drove Eisenhower to approve the project.) Kennedy was impressed with what he was shown but continued to demand the immediate shutdown of the operation; and less than a month later he was dead. Now I’m not saying that these events are correlated, but I am. JFK was murdered by the CIA because he was against the mass murder of every feathered flying creature in the United States. He was to be the first and only President to stand against the murder of the birds; from Lyndon Johnson to Donald Trump, every President we’ve had since has turned a blind eye to the atrocities that began in 1959. After Kennedy was killed, the CIA started rigging elections. They would only allow candidates who were anti-bird and pro citizen surveillance to win the Presidency

Now you may be wondering,” how did the government get thousands of people to build the birds, and where are they now? Why aren’t they testifying in court to the atrocities they were forced to commit, do they not remember building all those robot birds?” My friend, that question has been debated for decades by many within the Birds Aren’t Real community.

To sum it up, they were tripping balls.

The government would send individuals to local night clubs and bars- who would then scope out a candidate who looked like they could assemble a robot bird, and would tell that person that they were having a costume party on acid. It was the 60s and 70s, where acid was more accepted than bottled water. These people were then given work overalls (their costume) and a small tab of “acid” which was actually just a piece of colored paper. The ‘acid trip’ they expected was actually the bus ride to the entrance of the bunker, where they were given a tool box and a pair of headphones that played Pink Floyd nonstop. This combination of assembling a robot bird inside a 5 story government fallout bunker led them to believe they were on the most insane trip of their life.

Many of these individuals would later be heard saying,” the craziest trip I had was back in ’76 when I met this guy who gave me this crazy tab- from then all I remember is riding through the desert for 45 minutes on the top of a sawed off school bus, then walking down a stair case into a huge warehouse that was underground, and having some guy tell me to follow some instructions and make some sort of flying robot bird.”

There you have it, the reason why so many contributed to the construction and why none of them remember.

A common question that we get a lot is, how do the birds not fly out of the United States to Mexico and Canada? Great question. While the majority of the birds are programmed to not cross over into these countries, there are some that still venture into these countries for a few reasons: picking up drugs (cocaine, marijuana, etc.) for eventual delivery into the lower-class segments of our major cities. The government will do anything they can to maintain control over its citizens, even getting them hooked on drugs. Another reason is simple- keeping tabs on U.S. citizens who go on vacation. Any bird you see flying across the U.S. borders to either Mexico or Canada is simply tracking an American citizen who has travelled outside the United States.

This may change soon, however. In 2016 President Trump announced that if he was elected, he will ‘build a wall between Mexico and the United States.’ You may believe the mainstream media and Trump’s lies when you hear that the wall will be designed to keep illegal immigrants out of the United States, but that is false. The ‘wall’ will actually be encapsulated with thousands of microwave guns- that can track any bird entering the United States and shoot it with harsh microwaves- which destroy the birds ability to fly- and will leave it deceased in under a few hours. I hope this does not shock you too much, after all- if you’ve made it this far In the reading, your entire view on this country has been totally reframed.

I hope you are able to join us in the fight for freedom.

https://birdsarentreal.com/pages/the-history

midnight632
midnight632
Under 7s
Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)

AJF - 9 Sep 2021 5:30 PM
this is my favorite conspiracy, few exerts below and link

Birds Aren't Real

In 1947 the C.I.A. was founded, its sole responsibility to watch and survey tens of thousands of Americans suspected of doing communist things. This orchestrated stalking epidemic went on for almost 5 years, and few were found guilty of any real crimes. However, it became clear in the early 1950s that the threat of communism was only going to rise, and a broader system was needed to track any individual who was suspected of such activity. The fears were only encouraged when in 1951, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were wrongly arrested and convicted of espionage against the United States- accused of spying on behalf of the Soviet Union (the big boy communist people.) This highly publicized event gave the government a small window to implement a new program that would place the first CCTV surveillance cameras in areas with a high Russian immigrant concentration.

It is imperative that we discuss the methods that the government used to extinguish over 12 billion birds between 1959 and 1971. If we are to make disciples of the birds aren’t real movement, we must equip each and every person with the knowledge of what truly happened in this saga of insanity and government corruption. Here are the facts and eyewitness accounts of various key events that occurred within our nation that completely destroyed every man woman and child bird in existence.

23 men from within the Boeing Engineering department travelled to Area 51 in the back of an old school bus that they purchased from a salvage yard in Mukilteo Washington. They were seen by a few individuals bringing couches and rugs into the bus, and were also heard discussing and I quote,” really cool playlists for the road trip.”

Clearly, the Boeing Engineers didn’t get the memo from Dulles about remaining undetected, and actually painted “Area 51 or bust” on both sides of the bus. Whenever they would stop for gas, they would set up a makeshift campsite in the parking lot and sing songs with titles such as “I left my Honey for Area 51,” and,” Let’s Kill all the Birds.” They attracted a lot of attention, and the locals of a town in Idaho claimed that the men would reveal intimate details of what they were doing. Clearly, they were complete idiots; but their idiocy is one of the hardest pieces of evidence on how the government killed the birds. While 22 of the men made it to Nevada, one man did not. Neil Ford was the only engineer that lived to tell the story, as he was left in a Waffle House bathroom because the others claimed,” he had to pee too many times, and was ruining the vibe of the road trip.”

Upon making it to Area 51, the 22 remaining engineers were tasked with designing a new version of the B-52, the B-52B. The B stands for Bird or Barack, and it was to be a brand-new model of the B-52 that had 450-gallon water tanks in the place of the bomb compartments. The water tanks were hard to design, and one of the engineers almost gave up, but Dulles hit him over the head with a 40-pound wrench to try and “knock some sense into him.” This unintentionally put the man into a coma, to which he never awoke. Scared out of their minds, the remaining 21 engineers vowed to finish designing the airplane so they could leave Area 51 for good. This was to be a faulty dream however, as none of the men were ever seen again. We only know this information because 12 pallets of classified documents were stolen from a warehouse by one of our Birds Aren’t Real patriots- but we’ll get to that later.

It took 2 years to build the 120 bombers, and once they were finished, the Boeing Engineers were told that they were free to go home. However, they were intercepted 30 minutes into their trip back to Washington and were put in the back of an armored troop transport vehicle. The men were sent to the front line in Vietnam, which Dulles hoped would seal their fate. Each of the engineers actually survived for 3 weeks in intense combat and were kidnapped by the Viet Cong only after they ran out of ammunition. The men were not heard from again.

Now you may be wondering, how were the birds actually killed? What method was used to accomplish this act of mass murder? Good question. The water tanks in the bombers were filled with a specially formulated bird poison, that once consumed, would give the bird a virus that could be passed onto other birds. The poison was sprayed from an altitude of 8,000 feet and would completely dissolve before it hit the ground. Which meant that only birds would be affected by its terror, and once a single drop of the poison struck the birds feathers, the virus would take hold through the fibers and make its way into the bloodstream. The virus would then affect the bone structure in such a way that total decomposition of the birds would take place within 24 hours.

On October 25th, 1963 Kennedy was shown a prototype of the Turkey X500- a robot that specialized in killing larger birds like eagles and falcons. The robot displayed its surveillance skills, as well as its ability to find and track escaped criminals (as we learned from chapter 1, this was one of the things that drove Eisenhower to approve the project.) Kennedy was impressed with what he was shown but continued to demand the immediate shutdown of the operation; and less than a month later he was dead. Now I’m not saying that these events are correlated, but I am. JFK was murdered by the CIA because he was against the mass murder of every feathered flying creature in the United States. He was to be the first and only President to stand against the murder of the birds; from Lyndon Johnson to Donald Trump, every President we’ve had since has turned a blind eye to the atrocities that began in 1959. After Kennedy was killed, the CIA started rigging elections. They would only allow candidates who were anti-bird and pro citizen surveillance to win the Presidency

Now you may be wondering,” how did the government get thousands of people to build the birds, and where are they now? Why aren’t they testifying in court to the atrocities they were forced to commit, do they not remember building all those robot birds?” My friend, that question has been debated for decades by many within the Birds Aren’t Real community.

To sum it up, they were tripping balls.

The government would send individuals to local night clubs and bars- who would then scope out a candidate who looked like they could assemble a robot bird, and would tell that person that they were having a costume party on acid. It was the 60s and 70s, where acid was more accepted than bottled water. These people were then given work overalls (their costume) and a small tab of “acid” which was actually just a piece of colored paper. The ‘acid trip’ they expected was actually the bus ride to the entrance of the bunker, where they were given a tool box and a pair of headphones that played Pink Floyd nonstop. This combination of assembling a robot bird inside a 5 story government fallout bunker led them to believe they were on the most insane trip of their life.

Many of these individuals would later be heard saying,” the craziest trip I had was back in ’76 when I met this guy who gave me this crazy tab- from then all I remember is riding through the desert for 45 minutes on the top of a sawed off school bus, then walking down a stair case into a huge warehouse that was underground, and having some guy tell me to follow some instructions and make some sort of flying robot bird.”

There you have it, the reason why so many contributed to the construction and why none of them remember.

A common question that we get a lot is, how do the birds not fly out of the United States to Mexico and Canada? Great question. While the majority of the birds are programmed to not cross over into these countries, there are some that still venture into these countries for a few reasons: picking up drugs (cocaine, marijuana, etc.) for eventual delivery into the lower-class segments of our major cities. The government will do anything they can to maintain control over its citizens, even getting them hooked on drugs. Another reason is simple- keeping tabs on U.S. citizens who go on vacation. Any bird you see flying across the U.S. borders to either Mexico or Canada is simply tracking an American citizen who has travelled outside the United States.

This may change soon, however. In 2016 President Trump announced that if he was elected, he will ‘build a wall between Mexico and the United States.’ You may believe the mainstream media and Trump’s lies when you hear that the wall will be designed to keep illegal immigrants out of the United States, but that is false. The ‘wall’ will actually be encapsulated with thousands of microwave guns- that can track any bird entering the United States and shoot it with harsh microwaves- which destroy the birds ability to fly- and will leave it deceased in under a few hours. I hope this does not shock you too much, after all- if you’ve made it this far In the reading, your entire view on this country has been totally reframed.

I hope you are able to join us in the fight for freedom.

https://birdsarentreal.com/pages/the-history

10-18-2022
Birds Aren't Real rally in Washington Square Park - NYC

https://twitter.com/birdsarentreal/status/1582049132494979077
That crazy, but I love conspiracy theories about birds working for the government. I get the feeling of being watched by government when I'm out in public. I don't want to be paranoid about it, but I do think that we should look into ways to make sure that the government isn't watching us. 
https://artirifashion.com/why-do-people-think-birds-arent-real/

dirk vanadidas
dirk vanadidas
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Can anyone shed light on the depopulation and vaccine covid, need sources and open source information on the source and credentials of said sources.
Asking for for a life long friend who believe this, cheers 

Europe is funding the war not Chelsea football club

NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

dirkvanadidas - 6 Dec 2022 8:35 AM
Can anyone shed light on the depopulation and vaccine covid, need sources and open source information on the source and credentials of said sources.
Asking for for a life long friend who believe this, cheers 

Sources?

"I read it on Facebook"
dirk vanadidas
dirk vanadidas
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

NicCarBel - 8 Dec 2022 3:45 PM
dirkvanadidas - 6 Dec 2022 8:35 AM

Sources?

"I read it on Facebook"

found it cheers

https://vitalrecord.tamhsc.edu/covid-vaccines-and-infertility-fact-vs-fiction/

The idea first gained speed in December 2020 when a German physician named Wolfgang Wodarg joined forces with a former Pfizer employee to ask the European Medicines Agency (the European Union’s counterpart to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration) to delay the approval of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine. Their concern was with the protein called Syncytin-1, which—they argued—shares a similar genetic code with part of a spike protein on SARS-CoV-2 (the COVID-19 virus). That same protein is also an important component of the placenta in mammals. Wodarg argued that if the vaccine causes the body to make antibodies against Syncytin-1, it might also cause the body to attack and reject a protein in the human placenta, making women infertile.

Europe is funding the war not Chelsea football club

tsf
tsf
Legend

As soon as I heard that Queensland cop killers story I thought weirdo conspiracy theorists

FFS, 'Vaccines will kill!'....well, not as much as bullets.
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

Let me give you a tutorial on knowing whether you're an idiot easily led by a leash by the Media.

When the Media labels something as a "conspiracy theory" do you:

1 - instantly think that only foolish tin-hat wearers will believe that theory; or

2 - realise that, through thousands of years of human history, there have been innumerable conspiracies -- where groups of people have acted together, knowingly, to do something that resulted in a bad end result. Therefore, when someone labels something as a conspiracy theory, you ask: "Give me more data and evidence so that I can tell if this is a false-conspiracy-theory or a true-conspiracy-theory".

Would you agree that the vast majority of Australians, or at least the people on this website, fall in the first category?

You know how, through history, the authorities were able to manipulate the mob to turn on scientists like Galileo? In the current pandemic, it's how the mob is unleashed to insult people like Professor Robert Clancy at Newcastle University as ... a conspiracy theorist etc.

https://rumble.com/v25hl0a-science-problems-with-mrna-vaccine.html

Edited
Last Year by johnsmith
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search