What Floats Ya Boat?

What Floats Ya Boat?

Author
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
https://m.betootaadvocate.com/headlines/folau-supporter-makes-radical-u-turn-on-free-speech-as-black-origin-players-boycott-anthem/

Over to you Rusty.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Poms do the best banter.  Scroll through and have a crack at the signs.  Some absolute corkers there.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+demonstration+london&newwindow=1&rlz=1C1GCEA_enAU769AU769&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj86c_cmdbiAhVQSX0KHTv1D4IQ_AUIECgB&biw=1523&bih=714&dpr=1.25#imgrc=LmFgeyxv4ROCZM:

PS:  Trump said reporting of any sort of demonstrations against him were and this is an actual quote "I hate to say it, fake news".

Member since 2008.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 7 Jun 2019 11:35 AM
Poms do the best banter.  Scroll through and have a crack at the signs.  Some absolute corkers there.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+demonstration+london&newwindow=1&rlz=1C1GCEA_enAU769AU769&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj86c_cmdbiAhVQSX0KHTv1D4IQ_AUIECgB&biw=1523&bih=714&dpr=1.25#imgrc=LmFgeyxv4ROCZM:

PS:  Trump said reporting of any sort of demonstrations against him were and this is an actual quote "I hate to say it, fake news".

Or I didnt call megan nasty
Theres proof of you saying it
 Fake news 

Wfmb: just going with the flow at work. Actually  getting along with the casual due to me ignoring his personality  and actually working and focusing on what I got to do
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Wfmb: my causal coworker getting put in  his place by supervisor.  Tells him you've been here for 3 weeks and you're bossing everyone around and trying to boss me around. I'm your boss so shut up and do as your told  . 
Today causal was sitting down and on his phone whilst on the job and boss told him to stand up and do some work. 
Casual told him but you and so and so,(me and another co worker) are in his way and doing his job. So he sat down. Boss goes noone else is sitting down . So get up and if you don't like it go home . Everyone is slowly finding out the guy has a major attitude problem . Still set to leave the company though as I need a fresh start from what its slowly becoming
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Also wfmb: wife had the day off from work . So she made osso  bucco . Best way to wind down on a cold day 
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

WFMB: Virtually 20% of the city of Hong Kong taking to the streets to fight for their civil rights against Chinese government, and WINNING (for the time being at least).  

Suck on that Xi Jinping you Winnie the Pooh lookalike fuckwit.  

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 21 Jun 2019 6:10 PM
WFMB: Virtually 20% of the city of Hong Kong taking to the streets to fight for their civil rights against Chinese government, and WINNING (for the time being at least).  

😂😂😂😂😂

Great to see though.
paulc
paulc
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 21 Jun 2019 6:10 PM

That last sentence lol.

In a resort somewhere

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

Australian Christian Lobby launches own crowd funding site for Israel Folau after he was side=lined by all the bleeding heart virtue signalers and social justice warriors and raises another 1.5 million bucks!

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 26 Jun 2019 8:48 PM
Australian Christian Lobby launches own crowd funding site for Israel Folau after he was side=lined by all the bleeding heart virtue signalers and social justice warriors and raises another 1.5 million bucks!

Why crowd fund for the homeless or kids from broken homes when you can throw money at a multi millionaire athlete who will no question be back in the NRL with 12 months.

How very Christian. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 27 Jun 2019 12:56 PM
mouflonrouge - 26 Jun 2019 8:48 PM

Why crowd fund for the homeless or kids from broken homes when you can throw money at a multi millionaire athlete who will no question be back in the NRL with 12 months.

How very Christian. 

The 2 are not mutually exclusive. The people who donated to Israel Folau would not now donate to the other causes in the absence of Folau.

People are donating to this cause because they actually support the wider issue of freedom of speech and religiosity and that employees do not have the right to dictate what people can say with regard to their religious beliefs.

Religions fund millions towards the homeless and sick as well, also fund many private hospitals, hospices, shelters, primary schools, secondary schools and even colleges and universities.

They also fund millions towards research in cancer, child illnesses and they also set up missions in Africa and other poor countries and feed and cloth the needy. They also provide penicillin to poor impoverished countries, fund Doctors without Borders and set up refugee camps in war torn areas as well. Religion provides more aid than many Governments.

Edited
5 Years Ago by mouflonrouge
Muz
Muz
Legend

WFMB:

NSW doing a Qld on Qld.

Member since 2008.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Wfmb: Detroit become human. Bloody hell. Jaws droppingligy stunning and brilliant game 
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

WFMB: Not normally a cricket fan, but glad I stayed up for the final. Honestly the best game of cricket I've ever watched.
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

433 - 15 Jul 2019 3:32 PM
WFMB: Not normally a cricket fan, but glad I stayed up for the final. Honestly the best game of cricket I've ever watched.

Sports were just amazing yesterday in England
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

WFMB: I'm pretty sure i got it from on here,  so whoever posted it. Thanks.  But classic football shirts is my favourite website, for someone who loves football, growing up and was never allowed a football shirt as kid, this place is awesome, plus i can buy heaps of cheap but nice designs for my kid. 
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

scubaroo - 19 Jul 2019 12:12 PM
WFMB: I'm pretty sure i got it from on here,  so whoever posted it. Thanks.  But classic football shirts is my favourite website, for someone who loves football, growing up and was never allowed a football shirt as kid, this place is awesome, plus i can buy heaps of cheap but nice designs for my kid. 

It's great. Finally got me a cheap Catania shirt on there after my wedding last year.
Muz
Muz
Legend

The Ashes.  Watched the whole thing last night.  Just unbelievable.

Member since 2008.

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 26 Aug 2019 8:17 AM
The Ashes.  Watched the whole thing last night.  Just unbelievable.

yer - not a good finish for us :(
Sucked.

Love Football

Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Wfmb: despite me Leaving my old job today I have a new job lined up to start Monday.  It's been a blessing  to be forced to resign . As the guy who has caused me drama no end will get his ass fired as he hadn't told the boss he failed a random drug test in our work van . The scenes will be epic 
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 9 Oct 2019 7:40 PM
Wfmb: despite me Leaving my old job today I have a new job lined up to start Monday.  It's been a blessing  to be forced to resign . As the guy who has caused me drama no end will get his ass fired as he hadn't told the boss he failed a random drug test in our work van . The scenes will be epic 

Are you going to tell the boss?  ;) 
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

ErogenousZone - 10 Oct 2019 8:41 AM
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 9 Oct 2019 7:40 PM

Are you going to tell the boss?  ;) 

Maybe 😎 or tell his son  whom I'm friends with . Also 3 others know. They'll tell the boss as well 
Muz
Muz
Legend

WFMB:

Quit my job, took a week off and have now started building my house. 

Member since 2008.

Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 11 Oct 2019 4:59 PM
WFMB:

Quit my job, took a week off and have now started building my house. 

Congrats  on the house building 
Muz
Muz
Legend

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 11 Oct 2019 5:17 PM
Munrubenmuz - 11 Oct 2019 4:59 PM

Congrats  on the house building 

Cheers.  Have owned a home before but this one is getting done from scratch to my specs and design.  Builder comes on board Monday so I'll be effectively his labourer and his boss.

Always wanted to build my own place.  Let's hope it all goes well.

Member since 2008.

Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 12 Oct 2019 9:25 AM
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 11 Oct 2019 5:17 PM

Cheers.  Have owned a home before but this one is getting done from scratch to my specs and design.  Builder comes on board Monday so I'll be effectively his labourer and his boss.

Always wanted to build my own place.  Let's hope it all goes well.

Be careful.  Sometimes these sort of arrangements can backfire as the builder doesnt know when you're  the labourer and when you're  the client/project manager. 
Muz
Muz
Legend

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 12 Oct 2019 9:47 AM
Munrubenmuz - 12 Oct 2019 9:25 AM

Be careful.  Sometimes these sort of arrangements can backfire as the builder doesnt know when you're  the labourer and when you're  the client/project manager. 

I'm paying him on a fortnightly basis for labour only.  If it doesn't work out he'll get the flick or he'll give me the flick.  There's no massive rush to get it finished by a certain date.

Member since 2008.

Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 12 Oct 2019 11:48 AM
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 12 Oct 2019 9:47 AM

I'm paying him on a fortnightly basis for labour only.  If it doesn't work out he'll get the flick or he'll give me the flick.  There's no massive rush to get it finished by a certain date.

.still be careful.  Remember you are also the client and project  manager. 
Wfmb: New job  jitters.  
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Also wfmb: having  4 underage kids drinking on the train ..3 mv fans and one  city can. Jovial  guys and one  if them was so smashed he fell on the floor.  When  they got off the train pso's were waiting for em
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 13 Oct 2019 12:04 AM
Also wfmb: having  4 underage kids drinking on the train ..3 mv fans and one  city can. Jovial  guys and one  if them was so smashed he fell on the floor.  When  they got off the train pso's were waiting for em

Passion pops are not a crime 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search