Julian Assange: Captured, What now?

Julian Assange: Captured, What now?

Author
macktheknife
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I'd just shoot him. Anyone else wants to bignote themselves by leaking confidential and classified information, they'll get a bullet in the brain as well.

I hate traitors.

Spies are one thing, but deliberately leaking information is despicable. If I were in charge, we'd have the death penalty for rape, murder and treason.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:
This. He has already mentioned documents they have relating to BP and Guantanamo Bay.

Even if he is jailed for the "alleged" sex offences, it won't stop wikileaks (or some other replacement site).

I'd happily step into his place. The authorities need to realise that people will take his place, and that the truth is what the people want.
macktheknife wrote:
I'd just shoot him. Anyone else wants to bignote themselves by leaking confidential and classified information, they'll get a bullet in the brain as well.

I hate traitors.

Spies are one thing, but deliberately leaking information is despicable. If I were in charge, we'd have the death penalty for rape, murder and treason.

Assange isn't at fault here, he's simply collecting and ordering leaks that are happening already. It's better that they fall into public hands than a secretive organisation's hands, taht way they know WHERE the information is, and what threats are common knowledge. Better the devil you know, etc.

What Assange is doing is beneficial in so many ways. But the greater public are too stupid, too naive, too retarded and too fool-hardy to understand the greater picture.
Mulhollanddrive
Mulhollanddrive
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

It's funny when Government leaks a CIA operative nothing is done, but some weirdo leaks diplomatic information he's the most evil man in the world.
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

this is what i hate. this man has given us a platform to get the truth out there and people are complaining. i hate the fact we live in a very controlled world where free speech and the truth have become obsolete.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

The people are only complaining because the establishment tells them to. It's the ultimate irony of the whole scenario.
Mulhollanddrive
Mulhollanddrive
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

He hasn't leaked anything of much importance so far. Just he said, she said diplomat stuff.

I doubt if anyone cares what a US public servant thinks of K-Rudd.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

The most sensitive information was us two-timing china with the US shit over NoKo. And evne that seems to have been swept under the rug.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search