Academies that tour Asia

Academies that tour Asia

Author
Judy Free
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Decentric wrote:
Well done ASA.

Your gullibility is a thing of great beauty, decentric. It's no wonder the spivs of the sockah world have no probs selling their services to naive punters/parents like yourself.

Suggest you hit your mate up for some solid info re this fictitious "contract", I could do with a good belly larf. :lol:

Edited by judy free: 21/11/2011 03:26:59 PM
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star
Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Your a classic Judy Free, all of a sudden you can't use google search. Don't take ASA's word for it so here is another reference below. But then again you and facts have nothing in common. As always your all hot air and no substance to speak of.

http://innerwestallstarsfc.com/2011/10/inner-west-u14-player-alusine-fofanah-signs-with-manchester-city/

http://futsal4all.com/2011/10/inner-west-allstars-player-signs-with-manchester-city-nsw/

Don't worry too much and keep up the clown training you will get there one day \:d/

BTW where is your mate Bozo version 2, Did he get kicked from your circus?

Edited by Aussiesrus: 21/11/2011 10:36:29 PM
dirk vanadidas
dirk vanadidas
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Signing for an Academy or Centres of Excellence

At the end of the six-week trial, or sometimes even before the end of this, the Professional Club may offer the child a contract for the season, and depending on the age and stage, this might be one-year or it could be more.

http://www.thefa.com/GetIntoFootball/parentsandvolunteers/HelpForParents/Academies-CofE-Dev

Europe is funding the war not Chelsea football club

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Aussiesrus wrote:
Your a classic Judy Free, all of a sudden you can't use google search. Don't take ASA's word for it so here is another reference below. But then again you and facts have nothing in common. As always your all hot air and no substance to speak of.

http://innerwestallstarsfc.com/2011/10/inner-west-u14-player-alusine-fofanah-signs-with-manchester-city/

http://futsal4all.com/2011/10/inner-west-allstars-player-signs-with-manchester-city-nsw/

Looks pretty conclusive to me.

Well done Alusine Fofanah.

Looks like ASA must be doing something right.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

dirkvanadidas wrote:
Signing for an Academy or Centres of Excellence

At the end of the six-week trial, or sometimes even before the end of this, the Professional Club may offer the child a contract for the season, and depending on the age and stage, this might be one-year or it could be more.

http://www.thefa.com/GetIntoFootball/parentsandvolunteers/HelpForParents/Academies-CofE-Dev

Over there there must be very few players who go beyond EPL and League academies.
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Aussiesrus wrote:

Don't worry too much and keep up the clown training you will get there one day \:d/

BTW where is your mate Bozo version 2, Did he get kicked from your circus?

Edited by Aussiesrus: 21/11/2011 10:36:29 PM

LOL

Yep, confirmed by gullible two bob suburban bloggers that feed off tripe from dogdy people like yourself.

What were the terms of the contract? Two or three million? Which other EPL clubs etc are chasing this Sydney Olympic youth player?

Oh and loved the bit about Jim Pastrami......coaching guru. :lol:

Edited by judy free: 22/11/2011 09:30:33 AM
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Decentric wrote:
Aussiesrus wrote:

Looks pretty conclusive to me.

Of course it would be. :lol:
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Aussiesrus wrote:

Just been sharpening my interweb search skills.

Three things:

1) Your Office Address - "Suite 1 Ground Level", from a Blacktown residential address?

2) "Our Sydney Metropolitan Office" - how many offices do you operate?

3) And FFS do something about that driveway

It is easy to understand why you and the dodgy akadumy operator have a fair bit in common. Smoke, mirrors, ethically/morally bankrupt, delusions of mediocrity.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

http://walterpless.com.au/2011/november/south-hobart-tour-group-meet-some-big-names-in-midlands.html

This is coverage of the Morton Soccer School to England.

Nobody was signed for any clubs even though there were some impressive scorelines.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Judy Free wrote:
Aussiesrus wrote:

It is easy to understand why you and the dodgy akadumy operator have a fair bit in common. Smoke, mirrors, ethically/morally bankrupt, delusions of mediocrity.

Look Chips, just because you lost a lot of your own money with Sydney FC and have also been labelled as an unwanted football coach, you don't have to bring your bitterness towards football in Australia to any other football venture.

FFA is essentially a revenue raising organisation. Despite Han Berger wanting to train as many coaches as possible, the FFA bean counters modus operandi is to make as much money as possible. Their objective is to try to get everybody to do as advanced a FFA coaching course as possible, because they make maximum revenue for expensive advanced coaching courses. There is no guaranteed work for most qualified advanced coaches, C Licence upwards. The last thing FFA wants to occur is for people to do coaching courses overseas.

Registered FFA coaches have to log into a database to access FFA coaching training ground practice - how ridiculous. FFA charge money for almost any chance for coaches to improve their knowledge.

FFA develop a handful of elite players in each state. Judgements are made early about players' talent, which may be based on physical development rather than talent. Most players selected in elite squads are from the January, February and March birthdays in any given year.

Private football organisations in a sense are no different from FFA. They charge kids money for football coaching. Rep squads cost a few hundred dollars a season, state squads cost over $3000. FFA staff coaches have no time to visit clubs desperately wanting some coaching direction. Grants made for community football mysteriously seem to end up in elite coaching programmes where kids believe they will end up as professional footballers. In reality almost none of them will become pros.

It is good that Gareth Edds' Soccer School, Morton's Soccer School and ASA provide opportunities for a plethora of kids who want more football coaching they can't access through FFA. There is a lot of demand out there for more coaching that FFA can't provide.

Also, FFA will spend a lot of time trying to discredit these organisations, because they are perceived as a threat. This occurs, simply because FFA can't meet footballers' demands for coaching as they have finite resources and a lot of staff employed who don't coach.

Edited by Decentric: 22/11/2011 11:49:14 AM

Edited by Decentric: 22/11/2011 03:13:30 PM
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

You miss the point, by some margin.

No probs with privately operated academies - my beef is purely in regards to the dishonest means employed to drag dopey, naive punters thru the doors. Preying on the vulnerable.

Rampant lies, false promises, bullshit claims and, of course, massively overs hyping their supposed importance. How do people like aussierus sleep at nights.

Edited by judy free: 22/11/2011 12:02:47 PM
neverwozza
neverwozza
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

Decentric wrote:

Look Chips, just because you lost a lot of your own money with Sydney FC and have also been labelled as an unwanted football coach, you don't have to bring your bitterness towards football in Australia to any other football venture.

Fill us in please.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

neverwozza wrote:
Decentric wrote:

Fill us in please.

Chips was Sydney FC and the new HAL's greatest supporter in 2005.

It is well known that football clubs are not income generating schemes. Chips knew better, and out of the goodness of his heart, gave Sydney a lot of money which promptly disappeared, when he was hoping for a generous return. Then he became a strident critic of the A League and Sydney in particular.

He also failed his FFA refresher coaching course, and hasn't been wanted in those elite coaching circles he so desperately craves to be in.

:cry:

Chips used to be funnier and even exuded a degree of charm on occasions. He could even be accused of being a nice guy. Now he hates nearly everybody (certainly on 442) and everything to do with Australian football, particularly where people can see positives in the game.
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

neverwozza wrote:
Decentric wrote:

Fill us in please.

No point asking decentric, as you won't get the truth. The old tassie kindergarten teacher is not a big fan of reality.

SFC? Beer money, shitz & giggles. FWIW I still remain close to the HAL's movers and shakers, and occasionally chat to players/coaches inside the sheds.

I haven't coached in a few years. That's my choice. Altho' I'm regularly chased for a (paid) position. One only three months ago at a well performing HAL club. My interest waned when I hung up my boots in 2009 (after winning gold at World Masters). Playing was always my first footballing love.

I'm aware that all this rankles with the old tassie bloviator. His CV and background does however include a few years organising little lunch kickabouts with his 5 year old pupils and a brief spell (6 games?) with a supposed tassie regional girls rep (arf) side. FYI any kid who can run 20m without tripping over makes a tassie rep (arf) team.

Decentric's interest in the game surfaced circa November 2005, where, like many new dawn fanboys, JA's penalty got his tasmanian juices flowing and he became an overnight sockah fan. Nothing wrong with that.

But, more importantly, the high point of decentric's sockah interests todate has undoubtedly been the occasion where he received his "certificate of attendance" at some KNVB clinic. Yes, $3k might seem costly for this piece of cardboard, but the glow on his face everytime he dawdles into his pool room makes it all worth while. It gave decentric a real purpose in life. You just can't put a price on such things, Wozza.

Edited by judy free: 22/11/2011 01:53:55 PM
batfink
batfink
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Judy Free wrote:
neverwozza wrote:
Decentric wrote:

Fill us in please.

No point asking decentric, as you won't get the truth. The old tassie kindergarten teacher is not a big fan of reality.

SFC? Beer money, shitz & giggles. FWIW I still remain close to the HAL's movers and shakers, and occasionally chat to players/coaches inside the sheds.

I haven't coached in a few years. That's my choice. Altho' I'm regularly chased for a (paid) position. One only three months ago at a well performing HAL club. My interest waned when I hung up my boots in 2009 (after winning gold at World Masters). Playing was always my first footballing love.

I'm aware that all this rankles with the old tassie bloviator. His CV and background does however include a few years organising little lunch kickabouts with his 5 year old pupils and a brief spell (6 games?) with a supposed tassie regional girls rep (arf) side. FYI any kid who can run 20m without tripping over makes a tassie rep (arf) team.

Decentric's interest in the game surfaced circa November 2005, where, like many new dawn fanboys, JA's penalty got his tasmanian juices flowing and he became an overnight sockah fan. Nothing wrong with that.

But, more importantly, the high point of decentric's sockah interests todate has undoubtedly been the occasion where he received his "certificate of attendance" at some KNVB clinic. Yes, $3k might seem costly for this piece of cardboard, but the glow on his face everytime he dawdles into his pool room makes it all worth while. It gave decentric a real purpose in life. You just can't put a price on such things, Wozza.

love to know who you are, as i have plenty of info on all this thread
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Judy Free wrote:
neverwozza wrote:
Decentric wrote:

Fill us in please.

Courageous post, Chips.:lol:

Not many extol the pinnacle of their career as the 60 -90 year age group at the geriatric national championships. You must have faced some stiff competition there. :lol:
The locals who went to that competition were all over 60. Some of them hadn't taken up football till they were over 40.:roll:

Whereas we try to get players to touch the ball 1400 times per session, they wouldn't touch the ball 1400 times in a season, or even a decade.

If the 1400 mark is significant to these guys it is drinking 1400 stubbies per season, usually starting before training. They recruited some of these players from retirement homes. If they could walk 20 metres without a walking stick they were recruited.

Well done for being at the top of the pile.:lol: =d>

Do you think your stellar performances in 2009 at the geriatric national championships resulted in all those coaching offers, after failing the FFA refreshment coaching course with NB?:)

I think the Morton Soccer School, Gareth Edds Academy, ASA, Brazilian Soccer Schools, and FFE need a geriatric coaching specialist to coach geriatric footballers for the national titles.:d
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star
Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)

Judy Free,

Where are your links to backup your claims or don't you have any?
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Decentric wrote:
The locals who went to that competition were all over 60. Some of them hadn't taken up football till they were over 40.:roll:

Like the 19 ex Socceroos from one team?

No point naming any, as they all played for the NT prior to 2005 - you no doubt would not have heard of any of these guys.

Keep fighting the good fight, tiger.

Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

You mean these blokes Judy Free? The olderoos. I played with and against some of these guys over the years. Surely your not claiming to be part of this squad? They are still around the traps so I would be more than happy to ask them which one were you. Orangepeeler or waterboy perhaps?

Francis Awaritefe
Bob Catlin
George Christopoulos
Oscar Crino
Alan Hunter
Graham Jennings
Peter Katholos
Grant Lee
Danny Moulis
Zlatko Nastevski
Jeff Olver
Scott Patterson
Gavin Robertson
Wally Savor
Theo Selemidis
Kimon Taliadoros
Alex Tobin
Paul Wade
Robert Wheatley
Charlie Yankos (c)

Anyways back on topic...

Edited by Aussiesrus: 22/11/2011 05:10:42 PM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Judy Free wrote:
Decentric wrote:

Like the 19 ex Socceroos from one team?

No point naming any, as they all played for the NT prior to 2005 - you no doubt would not have heard of any of these guys.

Keep fighting the good fight, tiger.

Reg Date and Joe Marston must be about the right age - about 80 -85. The lengths some people will go to to gain recognition. An immature 50-60 year old footballing non-entity, playing against 85 year old legends of football to boast about his playing quality on the internet.:roll:

How many of the 19 Socceroos who played in an eleven person team were over 80 and needed walking sticks or had pacemakers?

If you want to gain recognition in geriatric sports, why not take up bowls or golf? In these pursuits there are many geriatric participants who play at a decent level?:roll:

Then you hypocritically attack bona fide football schools, each with at least one instructor with a professional football background.:roll:

Edited by Decentric: 22/11/2011 07:41:18 PM
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Decentric wrote:
How many of the 19 Socceroos who played in an eleven person team were over 80 and needed walking sticks or had pacemakers?

Keep digging, boss. :lol: .
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

Decentric,

Take it easy on poor old Judy Free. He's obviously an old farts footy player and had to nip off for dinner through a straw at the nursing home LOL

Some people are like vintage wine. Some become fine and others just go sour.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Aussiesrus wrote:

ALUSINE FOFANAH NETS TWO HATRICKS IN A ROW
Manchester City Has A future star at there disposal , With academy star Alusine Fofanah scoring 6 goals in two games.
Manchester City coaching staff are very excited with Fofanah who has been electrifying in his first two games against Wales and Burnley.
Academy head coach Tony Basha said Alusine has been tremendous, Aluisne will sign on for 6 weeks with City and will be training with the under 18s.
Basha Told the ASA website the future looks bright for Alusine. The city staff rate him Alusine very highly.
Academy Player consultant in the UK Jim Petruzzi said there was plenty of interest from rival Premier League clubs and abroad.
Petruzzi said he was happy with Alusines professionalism and wanted to give the Australasian Soccer academy a big wrap on the way they are doing things back in Australia.
"We chose to stick with Manchester City becasue they have a very professional set up and some very good coaches.

Coach C from FFE attended Manchester City and Everton academies with the Australian futsal team. He rated both highly, but preferred Everton's.

Alusine Fofanah must be a very talented player. I wonder what his story is if he missed out on the NSW NTC? Even many state institute players would probably struggle to get a game at EPL youth academies. It is why it is important for players to have recourse to football programmes outside NTC programmes.

I was speaking to one of Ken Morton's coaches who went over there on the trip. Even though the team performed well, apart from one hammering from Wolves under 18s, no EPL club looked at a player seriously. A number of Morton's players are established in the Tassie split state league at senior level too.

One issue that arises with NTC and state programmes here, is that most players think they will end up as professionals. It rarely happens in reality.

ASA has done well with that tall player winning a contact in Japan and now Alusine Fofanah's achievement.:)

Edited by Decentric: 22/11/2011 05:32:40 PM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Aussiesrus wrote:
You mean these blokes Judy Free? The olderoos. I played with and against some of these guys over the years. Surely your not claiming to be part of this squad? They are still around the traps so I would be more than happy to ask them which one were you. Orangepeeler or waterboy perhaps?

Francis Awaritefe
Bob Catlin
George Christopoulos
Oscar Crino
Alan Hunter
Graham Jennings
Peter Katholos
Grant Lee
Danny Moulis
Zlatko Nastevski
Jeff Olver
Scott Patterson
Gavin Robertson
Wally Savor
Theo Selemidis
Kimon Taliadoros
Alex Tobin
Paul Wade
Robert Wheatley
Charlie Yankos (c)

I'd take a guess that Aussiesrus played them when he was at the same age too.

Not 40 years younger like Chips (Judy Free), so that he can enunciate on the internet that he is an outstanding footballer to all members of 442 forum by winning national titles for geriatrics. :lol:

I reckon I'd give Joe Marston a run for his money if he was another 20 years older than he is now too.:roll:
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

Decentric,

Alusine is very talented. To net a hatrick against Wales says a lot about the guy. Alusine was at the Academies holiday camp back in April when Jim Petruzzi was visiting and Alusine was very impressive back then. No wonder Jim Petruzzi and Tony Basha earmarked him for EPL trials this year.

Having said that though ASA has a very impressive stable of A-League, NSWPL and NSWSL players in training throughout the year and every year the list just keeps growing bigger. A few of the lads are still overseas with EPL sides trialling. So there maybe more yet. We will just have to wait and see. Some have been there for quite a few weeks now and still going.
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

Decentric wrote:
Aussiesrus wrote:

Francis Awaritefe
Bob Catlin
George Christopoulos
Oscar Crino
Alan Hunter
Graham Jennings
Peter Katholos
Grant Lee
Danny Moulis
Zlatko Nastevski
Jeff Olver
Scott Patterson
Gavin Robertson
Wally Savor
Theo Selemidis
Kimon Taliadoros
Alex Tobin
Paul Wade
Robert Wheatley
Charlie Yankos (c)

Not 40 years younger like Chips (Judy Free), so that he can enunciate on the internet that he is an outstanding footballer to all members of 442 forum by winning national titles for geriatrics. :lol:

I reckon I'd give Joe Marston a run for his money if he was another 20 years older than he is now too.:roll:

I was 22 with some and some later around 40 ish. Was chatting with one of the above just last week. So i'm still happy to confirm Judy Free's claims if he can't provide links of proof :-P
krones3
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Aussiesrus wrote:
Decentric wrote:
Aussiesrus wrote:

Francis Awaritefe
Bob Catlin
George Christopoulos
Oscar Crino
Alan Hunter
Graham Jennings
Peter Katholos
Grant Lee
Danny Moulis
Zlatko Nastevski
Jeff Olver
Scott Patterson
Gavin Robertson
Wally Savor
Theo Selemidis
Kimon Taliadoros
Alex Tobin
Paul Wade
Robert Wheatley
Charlie Yankos (c)

I was 22 with some and some later around 40 ish. Was chatting with one of the above just last week. So i'm still happy to confirm Judy Free's claims if he can't provide links of proof :-P

What was the topic of this thread?

Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

Batfink,

You will be happy to hear your beloved Parramatta FC has this year signed more ASA players.

Off the top of my head they are in the u/14's, U/15's, U/16's and U/18's.
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

I note that ASA's celebrated coachng guru Jimmy Pastrami has taken on an assistant's role for a county pub league team.

He's a high flyer, that Jimmy. :lol:

Bottom row, second left, who ate all the pies.

krones3
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Don't expose what judy free looks like
i always think of him like this

making his Kopi Luwak coffee \:d/ \:d/ \:d/ \:d/ \:d/

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search