Academies that tour Asia

Academies that tour Asia

Author
Judy Free
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Fair effort, cletus.

But I'm more of Yemeni coffee man myself.

You always have to remember that I'm a big shot in Strayan sockah.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Decentric
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Aussiesrus wrote:
A few of the lads are still overseas with EPL sides trialling. So there maybe more yet. We will just have to wait and see. Some have been there for quite a few weeks now and still going.

A local footballer, Greg Downes, was trialling in England for some time.

He seemed to think he was on the cusp of a contract with a League 1 club, and a League 2 club, but one didn't eventuate.
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star
Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Decentric,

It's very very tough trialing in the UK. There are no guarantees that even good players will succeed. They have to be exceptional to be any chance.
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Aussiesrus wrote:
Decentric,

It's very very tough trialing in the UK. There are no guarantees that even good players will succeed. They have to be exceptional to be any chance.

Stunning revelation.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Aussiesrus wrote:
Decentric,

I think locals were surprised to see Downes get as far as he did.

They have so many players to choose from with a population of 60 million, and, a scenario where football is easily the main sport. I'm not sure about the number of registered players in England, but it must be huge. I hoped Greg would land a contract.

Edited by Decentric: 22/11/2011 10:51:34 PM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Judy Free wrote:
Aussiesrus wrote:
Decentric,

Stunning revelation.

Not as stunning to find we have a veritable champion footballer, winning national titles for geriatrics over 60 on here at 442 forum - the redoubtable Chips Rafferty.

Apart from the notable exception of a couple of masters down here who play football, the rest wouldn't have made the first eleven for the girls under 12 rep team I coached. You must be a remarkable footballer to boast about winning a title against these guys!!!:lol:

We have had Ron Smith, Ljubo and Dylan McAlister participating here at 442, but nobody with the exalted standing of yourself in the Aussie football milieu.

Even failing with FFA's NB who is pretty easy, imagine if the KNVB coaches or Han Berger assessed you?

Which successful A League club did you say was head hunting you to coach in a paid capacity? Failing FFA refresher courses for recalcitrants isn't good for the CV.

One title 15 years ago in Sydney during the dark ages doesn't put you in the Aussie hall of fame, Chips. Particularly as most of your opposition coaches would have seen junior coaching as being about development.

Is that why you failed your refresher course, Chips? Not understanding development and results coaching differential. ](*,)

Edited by Decentric: 22/11/2011 09:42:04 PM
Krackovich
Krackovich
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

I think Judy Free has asked some good questions in this thread that haven't been properly answered, i'd be interested in seeing some actual answers instead of the questions being ignored and him being attacked personally on points completely irrelevant to the topic.
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Your boy Jimmy Pastrami is a fucking crack up, Aussie.

Love this one:

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10422~732562,00.html

"was on course to run at the Sydney 2000 Olympjcs but needed a break from the sport".

He's done it all but his name is not recorded anywhere, including Athletics Australia.

FMD. :lol:

Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Krackovich wrote:
I think Judy Free has asked some good questions in this thread that haven't been properly answered, i'd be interested in seeing some actual answers instead of the questions being ignored and him being attacked personally on points completely irrelevant to the topic.

Over the sustained period of time Judy Free has been on 442 he has launched personal attacks, insulted, patronised, ridiculed, hijacked threads, lambasted and lampooned a range of 442 members with a plethora of sarcastic posts indiscriminately. He has a history of it elsewhere on the football internet, particularly when he can get a few like minded people together where he can pursue his favourite pastime - bastardisation.

He is guilty of diverging from thread topics more than most on 442. Most people who read this post/topic will have experienced some of the aforementioned immature behaviours from him. I would've thought a veteran champion of Australian masters football could behave with more dignity, grace and maturity.

Karakovich, you do realise he has beaten a team with 19 former Socceroos in an eleven person football team don't you?:lol: That is quite an achievement.

Edited by Decentric: 22/11/2011 10:25:37 PM
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Decentric wrote:
Over the sustained period of time Judy Free has been on 442 he has launched personal attacks, insulted, patronised, ridiculed, hijacked threads, lambasted and lampooned a range of 442 members with a plethora of sarcastic posts indiscriminately.

Whilst some of this is true, it is mostly due to my keen interest in outing frauds like yourself.

Decentric wrote:
He has a history of it elsewhere on the football internet.

Oh really?

Not half as good as yours.

http://walterpless.com.au/2011/may/soccer-programme-for-kids-to-have-fun-and-improve-skills.html

It's crystal clear by some of those comments that I ain't the only one keen on exposing your dishonesty.

Edited by judy free: 22/11/2011 11:32:41 PM
Krackovich
Krackovich
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

He's not trying to promote any product/service or trying to sell anything on here. He has asked questions of people that are and they haven't justified themselves, i don't see why any of his personal stuff is relevant. You can say he's bitter or whatever but that is besides the point, i'd like to see if his questions could actually be answered instead of hearing his life story.
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star
Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)

Krackovich wrote:
He's not trying to promote any product/service or trying to sell anything on here. He has asked questions of people that are and they haven't justified themselves, i don't see why any of his personal stuff is relevant. You can say he's bitter or whatever but that is besides the point, i'd like to see if his questions could actually be answered instead of hearing his life story.

1. Who are you talking about?
2. Which Questions?

Everyone has a right to question and ask more questions. The issue here I can see is that one in particular is not asking questions but rather on a mission to trash the topic.

The Topic is Academies that tour Asia,

The Australasian Soccer Academy tours Asia yearly except for this year as Japan forms a large part of the tour and with the nuclear meltdown in Japan has caused a pause in that tour for obvious reasons.

So the focus changed this year,

Back in April ASA had Jim Petruzzi scout the academy for potential EPL trialists so this year the focus has moved to the UK with the earmarked players by Jim trialling with teams like Leeds and Man city and one of the academy lads has been signed as a future prospect for Man City.

ASA has links in Asia with Albirex Niigata and in the UK with Jim Petruzzi who organised trials for Aussie kids. Due to the impression made by ASA students in the UK ASA is now allowed to send 2 players to Man City yearly for trials.

You can read any of the above on the ASA website with gallery images and proof.

http://www.australasiansocceracademy.com.au/soccer/index.php

I hope this clears up the mud created by some. As for KNVB related questions Decentric is person to ask.

Cheers
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Look at this two bob spiv from the boondocks go.

Cranks out further mentions of Jimmy Nobody and the usual link to his z rate dodgy web site.

Have you no shame, whatsoever?

I love derailing threads, because it pisses me off I'm not coaching Strayan sockah at a higher level.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Decentric
krones3
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Judy Free wrote:

Cranks out further mentions of Jimmy Nobody and the usual link to his z rate dodgy web site.

Next time you think to yourself ' i wont ruin another thread topic by attacking some one on it"
It will be fine by me.
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

krones3 wrote:
Judy Free wrote:

Next time you think to yourself ' i wont ruin another thread topic by attacking some one on it"
It will be fine by me.

1st page, second post.

Do you require any additional clarification?
krones3
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Judy Free wrote:
krones3 wrote:
Judy Free wrote:

It will be fine by me.

1st page, second post.

ok but it is nearly every thread you post on.

Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

krones3 wrote:
Judy Free wrote:
krones3 wrote:
Judy Free wrote:

It will be fine by me.

1st page, second post.

I have a weakness.

And that is, I cannot stand idly by and watch two bob frauds, spivs and trumped-up losers proliferate their lies and/or massively over-exaggerate their supposed knowledge.

That's just me, krones. My apologies for being honest and being a two bob yoof coach myself.

Edited by judy free: 24/11/2011 09:13:58 AM
Edited
5 Years Ago by Decentric
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

Judy Free wrote:

It was purely due to Jim Petruzzi that ASA was able to have 6 players trial with EPL clubs in the last month and still current.

Not bad for a nobody as you claim. And if you bothered to comprehend Jim's history it clearly says his future was cut short by injury. How many times has this happened? I could name plenty of footballers this has happened too. Just ask butcher Muscat. To Jim's credit instead of walking away from the sport he is still involved and very passionate about football.

How many players have you organised to trial with EPL clubs? Zero no doubt.

It is not my website. It was originally built by the owner of the academy and he hasn't done a bad job for a footballer. So unless you can do better i'd suggest you put a sock in it.

I think it's about time you called it quits attacking the academy as they have done very well in the short 5 years they have been operating and can boast many current players in A-League, S-League, NSWPL and NSWSL and now one with Man city compliments of Jim Petruzzi's contacts in the UK and the Academies excellent training.

Honestly provide us with some links of your achievements and I will be more than happy to provide positive feedback. All I see from your posts are an amazing negativity and attacking the credibility of anyone you can.

You claim HAL clubs are interested in you...Fair dinkum you are joking. Your attitude would drive any club into the ground and bottom of the table.

By all means ask questions but it doesn't matter if you are given a fair answer. You are a kangaroo court in your own right regardless of the facts.

Take a chill pill.

Edited by Aussiesrus: 24/11/2011 09:26:52 AM
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

I think this Jimmy Pastrami deserves his own thread, Aussie.

Shall we start one?

That is, of course, if you can handle the truth.

There's enough material on this shyster to keep the FFT family amused.

eskimo
eskimo
Amateur
Amateur (696 reputation)Amateur (696 reputation)Amateur (696 reputation)Amateur (696 reputation)Amateur (696 reputation)Amateur (696 reputation)Amateur (696 reputation)Amateur (696 reputation)Amateur (696 reputation)Amateur (696 reputation)Amateur (696 reputation)

For those of us who are too short of time, and haven't read through the whole thread can someone please answer: Do these training organisations require accreditation from FFA or their State body? What is required for a start-up?

Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

eskimo wrote:
For those of us who are too short of time, and haven't read through the whole thread can someone please answer: Do these training organisations require accreditation from FFA or their State body? What is required for a start-up?

Requirements? Lol

Zero, zero, fucking zero.

Altho' a massively over inflated ego, snake like tendencies, the ability to bend the truth, and a healthy appetite for endless self-promotion may take you far.

There's a lot of naive, clueless, vulnerable and dopey parents out there who are there for the taking from these two bob suburban spivs. Precisely why they are seemingly springing up everywhere.
krones3
krones3
Pro

Judy Free wrote:
krones3 wrote:
Judy Free wrote:
krones3 wrote:
Judy Free wrote:

It will be fine by me.

1st page, second post.

I have a weakness.

And that is, I cannot stand idly by and watch two bob frauds, spivs and trumped-up losers proliferate their lies and/or massively over-exaggerate their supposed knowledge.

That's just me, krones. My apologies for being honest.

It seems to be quite selective and targeted
IMO
krones3
krones3
Pro

Judy Free wrote:
eskimo wrote:

Requirements? Lol

Zero, zero, fucking zero.

Altho' a massively over inflated ego, snake like tendencies, the ability to bend the truth, and a healthy appetite for endless self-promotion may take you far.

There are a lot of people in the FFA 'BLAZERS" who are snakes and worst still willing to change their colour depending on what flavour is in this month.
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

krones3 wrote:
Judy Free wrote:
krones3 wrote:
Judy Free wrote:
krones3 wrote:
Judy Free wrote:

It will be fine by me.

1st page, second post.M

I have a weakness.

That's just me, krones. My apologies for being honest.

It seems to be quite selective and targeted
IMO

Absolutely.

I go after the most offensive in the first instance.
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

Judy Free wrote:

Shall we start one?

It's your choice.

The question really is "Can you give credit where it's due?"

Also here is the link to their coaching staff

http://www.australasiansocceracademy.com.au/soccer/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63&Itemid=84&lang=en

Edited by Aussiesrus: 25/11/2011 11:01:19 AM
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Aussiesrus wrote:
Judy Free wrote:

Shall we start one?

It's your choice.

The question really is "Can you give credit where it's due?"

Also here is the link to their coaching staff

http://www.australasiansocceracademy.com.au/soccer/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63&Itemid=84&lang=en

Edited by Aussiesrus: 25/11/2011 11:01:19 AM

How much are parents paying for such advice?

[youtube]tAZd3pq2rD4[/youtube]

Edited by judy free: 25/11/2011 01:25:41 PM
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Highly decorated ASA coaching guru showcases his motivation techniques:

[youtube]a-a5d0nz4J8[/youtube]

C'mon FFT, big punch in the air. :lol:

Edited by judy free: 25/11/2011 01:59:29 PM
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

[youtube]zY1NfgKXEIE[/youtube]

"Jim was a big star in Australia".

Unfortunately tho' no one in OZ has ever heard of him.

JP has however promoted himself as having:

played football for australia
nearly made the 2000 Olympic track team
played Rugby Union at national level
been a boxing champion
been chased by Juventus (despite only reaching local heights of playing park football in Granville)
been courted by Bolton and West Ham
consulted to France during 1998 WC
played rugby league for Wigan
chased for coaching roles by many EPL clubs
etc etc etc

Beware people, these are the sort of spivs you might find at local sockah akadumies. Do your homework before parting with you money.
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

Judy Free wrote:

Shall we start one?

Judy Free,

Don't you know how to do what you say and start a new topic.

Once again your words mean nothing.
skeptic
skeptic
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Judy Free wrote:

"Jim was a big star in Australia".

Unfortunately tho' no one in OZ has ever heard of him.

JP has however promoted himself as having:

played football for australia
nearly made the 2000 Olympic track team
played Rugby Union at national level
been a boxing champion
been chased by Juventus (despite only reaching local heights of playing park football in Granville)
been courted by Bolton and West Ham
consulted to France during 1998 WC
played rugby league for Wigan
chased for coaching roles by many EPL clubs
etc etc etc

Beware people, these are the sort of spivs you might find at local sockah akadumies. Do your homework before parting with you money.

Does he actually claim this and does he give any details in support? The bolded claims would be in official records if correct. In regards to qualifications, I notice of his website much of the comments re experience and/or qualifications don't reference the when and exactly what they are.

Such as,

Quote:
His extensive credentials include qualifications from the UK’s leading sports university, Loughborough and The American College of Sports Medicine.

Could this not be checked and what league would he be speaking of?

Quote:
Jim trained at the highly respected Australian Institute of Sport and developed as a player in the same teams as Harry Kewell, Paul Okon and Christian Vieri. As one of the best right backs in the league, Jim was tipped for national honours for his native Australia until injury cut his career short.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search