Academies that tour Asia

Academies that tour Asia

Author
skeptic
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Aussiesrus wrote:
Judy Free wrote:
I think this Jimmy Pastrami deserves his own thread, Aussie.

Shall we start one?

Judy Free,

Don't you know how to do what you say and start a new topic.

Once again your words mean nothing.

I noticed a thread re the above was started but deleted a short time later.
skeptic
skeptic
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Judy Free wrote:
Highly decorated ASA coaching guru showcases his motivation techniques:

C'mon FFT, big punch in the air. :lol:

Now i'm lost. He advises on health, finances, relationships, personal growth, environment, career and spirituality as well?
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
skeptic wrote:
Quote:
Jim trained at the highly respected Australian Institute of Sport and developed as a player in the same teams as Harry Kewell, Paul Okon and Christian Vieri. As one of the best right backs in the league, Jim was tipped for national honours for his native Australia until injury cut his career short.

Harry is 33, Pastrami is 39.

His name does not appear in any records, anywhere. Including sockah records, athletics record, AIS records etc etc etc. The only one talking about Jimmy P on the internet is Jimmy P himself.

Standard modus operandi of the NLP cult.

Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

skeptic wrote:
Judy Free wrote:
Highly decorated ASA coaching guru showcases his motivation techniques:

C'mon FFT, big punch in the air. :lol:

Now i'm lost. He advises on health, finances, relationships, personal growth, environment, career and spirituality as well?

A disciple of the NLP cult.
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

skeptic wrote:
Aussiesrus wrote:
Judy Free wrote:
I think this Jimmy Pastrami deserves his own thread, Aussie.

Shall we start one?

Judy Free,

Don't you know how to do what you say and start a new topic.

Once again your words mean nothing.

I noticed a thread re the above was started but deleted a short time later.

Noted.

I'm not exactly sure why FFT would prefer to bury the truth about these spivs.

Surely their readership deserve better, no?
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

For Friday arvo shitz 'n giggles.

Play the following with the theme from Benny Hill.

[youtube]x26egLLjE0Q[/youtube]
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

What the FUCK was that???

:lol:
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Davide82 wrote:
What the FUCK was that???

Glad you enjoyed.

But no laughing matter for those parents putting money in this comedian's pocket.

Edited by judy free: 25/11/2011 07:27:29 PM
dirk vanadidas
dirk vanadidas
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

sven goran erickson was into visualisation as well as shafting people.
asa looks like an after school kickabout scheme, now dont muck about lads.

Europe is funding the war not Chelsea football club

krones3
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

And the difference between this bloke and say other ffa approved coaches like Queensland football Paul Lonton is?
Like i said targeted and selective.

Edited by krones3: 25/11/2011 07:13:09 PM
skeptic
skeptic
Pro

Judy Free wrote:
skeptic wrote:
Quote:
Jim trained at the highly respected Australian Institute of Sport and developed as a player in the same teams as Harry Kewell, Paul Okon and Christian Vieri. As one of the best right backs in the league, Jim was tipped for national honours for his native Australia until injury cut his career short.

Harry is 33, Pastrami is 39.

His name does not appear in any records, anywhere. Including sockah records, athletics record, AIS records etc etc etc. The only one talking about Jimmy P on the internet is Jimmy P himself.

Standard modus operandi of the NLP cult.

I'd not heard of NLP previously and after doing some checking i'm not impressed with the degree of claims.

I've checked Wigan RL historical records and there's no player on their player registry in the last century by his name. Lots of other familiar Aussie names, though. http://wigan.rlfans.com/fusion_pages/index.php?page_id=503

Also checked the club he presently coaches. For a bloke claiming to have been sought after for coaching roles by EPL clubs, Bacup Borough FC in division 9 on the league ladder is a long way away.
The home ground below. BTW, it's listed on wiki as having a capacity of 34k. A touch wishful. Their crowd average is anywhere from 50 to 150 per game.

http://littledave.smugmug.com/AFCLiverpool2011-2012/Bacup-Borough-a-L-3-2/19563624_rxKjwX/1/1532428196_ptJkMTJ#1532428009_pJCbRMF

Edited by skeptic: 25/11/2011 08:08:02 PM
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

skeptic wrote:
[I'd not heard of NLP previously and after doing some checking i'm not impressed with the degree of claims.

Had some popularity back in the 80's when large corps were forced to spend money on staff training. Pretty much psycho babble targeted at the fragile.

skeptic wrote:
Also checked the club he presently coaches. For a bloke claiming to have been sought after for coaching roles by EPL clubs, Bacup Borough FC in division 9 on the league ladder is a long way away.

And to think he's only the cone carrier up there. :lol:
skeptic
skeptic
Pro

krones3 wrote:
And the difference between this bloke and say other ffa approved coaches like Queensland football Paul Lonton is?

I just looked up Paul Lonton, having not heard of him. Qld Football development officer? Is he also allegedly making false claims for the purpose to profit from those claims like that of the other person in question?
If so, I'd get on my bike quick smart and report him to the FFA and Qld Football, if i were you.

Honestly, fella, you can't expect your question to taken seriously. Can you?
krones3
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

skeptic wrote:
krones3 wrote:

I just looked up Paul Lonton, having not heard of him. Qld Football development officer? Is he also allegedly making false claims for the purpose to profit from those claims like that of the other person in question?
If so, I'd get on my bike quick smart and report him to the FFA and Qld Football, if i were you.

Honestly, fella, you can't expect your question to taken seriously. Can you?

claimed to be a state league player.

http://www.qt.com.au/story/2010/02/11/excellent-approach-to-help-juniors/

The former State League player has worked in the area before, designing and implementing the Football Excellent program at West Moreton Anglican College and Ipswich Grammar in 2006.

Former State League player Lonton has been with FQ for 10 years, having a strong coaching and administrative background with clubs like Mt Gravatt and Capalaba.

Edited by krones3: 25/11/2011 08:44:41 PM

Edited by krones3: 25/11/2011 08:49:30 PM
krones3
krones3
Pro

skeptic wrote:
The only claim he makes is to have played for Mt Gravatt which is in the Bris. Premier League. The journo is obviously wrong in stating the state league when it began only 4 years ago. Or are you going to claim a man of his age, working as an official for Qld Football among knowledgeable football people, would make a ridiculous claim to have played in a 4 year old league?

Are there any other claims you would like to make?

where did the journo get his information?
What is his playing experience?
skeptic
skeptic
Pro

krones3 wrote:
skeptic wrote:
The only claim he makes is to have played for Mt Gravatt which is in the Bris. Premier League. The journo is obviously wrong in stating the state league when it began only 4 years ago. Or are you going to claim a man of his age, working as an official for Qld Football among knowledgeable football people, would make a ridiculous claim to have played in a 4 year old league?

Are there any other claims you would like to make?

where did the journo get his information?
What is his playing experience?

I have no bloody idea, but you appear to have a bee in your bonnet about him. If you want to know, find out, like has been done with the other person in question.

What the hell are you trying to do, make someone look better by questioning the integrity of others without a skerrick of substantiation? Your arguments attempting to excuse one by attempting to implicate another is the methodology of a child and paints yourself as being readily complicit in deception by denial. You're are only spreading egg on your own face.

Edited by skeptic: 25/11/2011 11:45:05 PM
krones3
krones3
Pro

skeptic wrote:

I have no bloody idea, but you appear to have a bee in your bonnet about him. If you want to know, find out, like has been done with the other person in question.

What the hell are you trying to do, make someone look better by questioning the integrity of others without a skerrick of substantiation? Your arguments attempting to excuse one by attempting to implicate another is the methodology of a child and paints yourself as being readily complicit in deception by denial. You're are only spreading egg on your own face.

Edited by skeptic: 25/11/2011 11:45:05 PM

Ok keep you knickers on bozo
Ill explain this to you like your a 5yr old

I started by saying that chips "judy free" was targeted and selective in his criticism.

So lets look at the situation

1 Not once but twice in two separate articles the reporter gets the state league comment wrong so clearly there was no
correction by paul Lonton

False advertising Yes?

2 Is it advertising? is lonton there to advertise an elite academy for the FFA?
Chips is against private academies, yes?

3 It is an expensive academy app $2000 per player?
Chips is against parents paying for coaching, yes?

4 Lonton's credentials are written out by his employer, no vested interests there though.
Chips continually bags others for the lack of as he sees it credibility in their credentials.

5 Omitting ones playing experience is unacceptable when you are putting yourself forward as a football god " who knows he may have played only till U13's"
Chips continually bags others for the lack of game experience, targeting them as not qualified to coach girls teams.

6 Football Queensland is putting $100000 into the Ipswich zone of which lonton is a part of that.It does not say over how many years the money is to be spread but lets look at the figures.

15 kids per team
U12 boys to u15 boys
U12,u13/U14's and u16's girls
at $2000 per year
app $210000 per year

on these figures chips must be spitting his toast into his coffee.

I don't know but it would seem to quantify my original point that chips is selective and targeted in his criticisms.

Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

I'll keep it short, so as to not stretch your limits.

Lonton; employed by FQ>>>>FFA>>>>Taxpayer

Have you contacted FQ, the FFA or your local member regarding this long and ongoing beef of yours?

If not, why not?

Your bloke is answerable to a number of parties, my bloke isn't.

Capishe?

skeptic
skeptic
Pro

krones3 wrote:

1 Not once but twice in two separate articles the reporter gets the state league comment wrong so clearly there was no

False advertising Yes?

If you draw that bow any longer it will snap.

Quote:

Sorry, but it's a public system run by and funded by FQ and an edict for 1st division juniors.

Quote:

IPSWICH FA CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE.
As you may or may not be aware, Football Queensland together with the Ipswich FA have formed a Centre of
Excellence. It has been decided that all first division teams in each age group from U11 to U15 will be fielded under the Centre of Excellence banner but will play for specific clubs that the Ipswich FA will nominate. This means that should you wish to be considered for a Division 1 Football team, you will be required to attend the round of trials commencing the week beginning the 7th February, 2011.
http://www.collegesunited.org.au/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=xjmlQ%2F7TFNk%3D&tabid=38&language=en-AU

Quote:

Sorry, but i checked directly with FQ. The only cost for the 1st division SOE players will be normal club registration, with FQ funding and supplying the admin & coaching and Ipswich council donating training ground costs. FQ 07 3420 5866

Quote:
4 Lonton's credentials are written out by his employer, no vested interests there though.
Chips continually bags others for the lack of as he sees it credibility in their credentials.

If you believe he/they lack credibility or FQ are somehow embellishing their employees credentials or there's a pseudo conspiracy taking place, don't just throw mud in hope it sticks, show sourced evidence or zip your lips.

Quote:
5 Omitting ones playing experience is unacceptable when you are putting yourself forward as a football god " who knows he may have played only till U13's"
Chips continually bags others for the lack of game experience, targeting them as not qualified to coach girls teams.

6 Football Queensland is putting $100000 into the Ipswich zone of which lonton is a part of that.It does not say over how many years the money is to be spread but lets look at the figures.

15 kids per team
U12 boys to u15 boys
at $2000 per year
app $210000 per year[/quote]

Now, if you'd checked, you would have realised the above claims and figures do nothing more than assist you further in spreading the egg on your face.

Quote:

I don't know but it would seem to quantify my original point that chips is selective and targeted in his criticisms.

I do know it shows you now have enough egg to scramble for breakfast. I'll have mine with bacon and toast, please.
krones3
krones3
Pro

skeptic wrote:
krones3 wrote:

False advertising Yes?

If you draw that bow any longer it will snap.

Quote:

Sorry, but it's a public system run by and funded by FQ and an edict for 1st division juniors.

Quote:

IPSWICH FA CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE.
As you may or may not be aware, Football Queensland together with the Ipswich FA have formed a Centre of
Excellence. It has been decided that all first division teams in each age group from U11 to U15 will be fielded under the Centre of Excellence banner but will play for specific clubs that the Ipswich FA will nominate. This means that should you wish to be considered for a Division 1 Football team, you will be required to attend the round of trials commencing the week beginning the 7th February, 2011.
http://www.collegesunited.org.au/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=xjmlQ%2F7TFNk%3D&tabid=38&language=en-AU

Quote:

Sorry, but i checked directly with FQ. The only cost for the 1st division SOE players will be normal club registration, with FQ funding and supplying the admin & coaching and Ipswich council donating training ground costs. FQ 07 3420 5866

Quote:

If you believe he/they lack credibility or FQ are somehow embellishing their employees credentials or there's a pseudo conspiracy taking place, don't just throw mud in hope it sticks, show sourced evidence or zip your lips.

Quote:

15 kids per team
U12 boys to u15 boys
at $2000 per year
app $210000 per year

Now, if you'd checked, you would have realised the above claims and figures do nothing more than assist you further in spreading the egg on your face.

Quote:

I do know it shows you now have enough egg to scramble for breakfast. I'll have mine with bacon and toast, please. [/quote]

You need to tell this to all the parents who have been forking out 2000 a year for the past few years under the COE program.

Edited by krones3: 26/11/2011 11:54:57 AM
krones3
krones3
Pro

Judy Free wrote:
I'll keep it short, so as to not stretch your limits.

Lonton; employed by FQ>>>>FFA>>>>Taxpayer

Have you contacted FQ, the FFA or your local member regarding this long and ongoing beef of yours?

If not, why not?

Your bloke is answerable to a number of parties, my bloke isn't.

Capishe?
as i said targeted and selective.
lies are acceptable as long as they are FFA approved hha chips?

krones3
krones3
Pro

skeptic wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Suggest you ring the parents or try the office of football Queensland on Monday.

Quote:

again

Quote:

15 kids per team
U12 boys to u15 boys
at $2000 per year
app $210000 per year

Quote:

Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

If I had an inkling of what you're trying to say, krones, I'd happily respond.
krones3
krones3
Pro

Judy Free wrote:
If I had an inkling of what you're trying to say, krones, I'd happily respond.

no need for you to respond
I am simply saying you are selective in your criticism of people and academies.
it is a statement.
As far as the Paul lonton statements go i have pointed out how he (with in the ffa system) fall with in the opinions you have made to condemn others.
You should be pleased that i have taken so much notice of the opinions you have posted over the last 4 years.
WastedYouth
WastedYouth
World Class
World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)

If were actually talking about academies that tour Asia their is the AFS (Australian Football Skool) which offers tours of Asia. An alternative to the Victorian Summer League tbh. But...as a former player there I would not reccomend it at all. $1000+, with minimal benifits. Could be run alot better!

Edited by nhub24: 27/11/2011 07:47:47 AM
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star
Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)

Finished bagging yet Judy Free? As far as Jim Petruzzi goes all you have done is to demonstrate what a top bloke he is. His head isn't too big to align himself with his local footy club. Full credit to the guy.

Basically all you have done is to bag everything and anyone about academies. How about you suggest alternatives for a change. Do something positive for a change...

Just how do parents get their kids professional training to become better players?

Bearing in mind the local park coach is usually a volounteer dad or mum with little if any training and as such cannot help players with aspirations to a pro football career.

Let's say a good local division 1 player wants to improve his skills so he can play NSW Superleague or NSW premier league. Where does this player go so he/she can raise their skill levels? NSWPL and NSWSL will not take players that are local div 1 level even if they have won the div 1 comp 3 years in row. So the div 1 player cannot get access to NSWPL or NSWSL training techniques as they cannot gain access by way of selection.

So in effect players are locked out from gaining higher level training for whatever reasons and more than likely it has nothing to do with their skill level.

So how about some suggestions Judy Free. Just how does the player who wants to become a professional footballer get decent training in the first place to obtain his objective?

Prove your not just a wanker without clue. I dare you...
krones3
krones3
Pro

Aussiesrus wrote:
Finished bagging yet Judy Free? As far as Jim Petruzzi goes all you have done is to demonstrate what a top bloke he is. His head isn't too big to align himself with his local footy club. Full credit to the guy.

Basically all you have done is to bag everything and anyone about academies. How about you suggest alternatives for a change. Do something positive for a change...

Just how do parents get their kids professional training to become better players?

Bearing in mind the local park coach is usually a volounteer dad or mum with little if any training and as such cannot help players with aspirations to a pro football career.

Let's say a good local division 1 player wants to improve his skills so he can play NSW Superleague or NSW premier league. Where does this player go so he/she can raise their skill levels? NSWPL and NSWSL will not take players that are local div 1 level even if they have won the div 1 comp 3 years in row. So the div 1 player cannot get access to NSWPL or NSWSL training techniques as they cannot gain access by way of selection.

So in effect players are locked out from gaining higher level training for whatever reasons and more than likely it has nothing to do with their skill level.

So how about some suggestions Judy Free. Just how does the player who wants to become a professional footballer get decent training in the first place to obtain his objective?

to add

What about quality players in regional areas who need quality teams to play against along side quality players at a fast rate of play?
Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro

Aussiesrus wrote:
As far as Jim Petruzzi goes all you have done is to demonstrate what a top bloke he is.

Pastrami doesn't need my help, it's all up there in his youtube clips.

You want more? :lol:

Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star
Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)

Judy Free wrote:
Aussiesrus wrote:
As far as Jim Petruzzi goes all you have done is to demonstrate what a top bloke he is.

Pastrami doesn't need my help, it's all up there in his youtube clips.

You want more? :lol:

Aussiesrus wrote:

Answer my above post or have you got nothing?
skeptic
skeptic
Pro

Aussiesrus, are you saying all the claims Petruzzi makes about his past in RL, RU, AIS, boxing ect are correct?

I meant to ask. Do you have a direct or indirect connection or involvement with this academy?

Edited by skeptic: 27/11/2011 12:18:29 PM
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search